The Threesome Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might be waiting there a while. No one's going to be here until Monday. But if you're still here then I heard that Roger liked you."

"No one until Monday, huh? That means we have the place to ourselves."

"And why would you want that?"

"Beth told me about a very bad thing."

"Would you spit it out already. What did she say? I don't like having a conversation where I'm not on the same page."

"She talked about how kind you were. She talked about how much of a gentleman you were. She talked about your struggle."

"What specifically did she say?"

"Is my ass cute?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"You're here and you've got a good view. Is it cute or not?"

"Yes, it's very cute."

"Cuter than Beth's?"

"How would I know?"

"Oh, that's right, you need me to take this off to be a proper judge."

Liz unzipped her skirt and as she was still bent over she slid it down past her ass and down her legs.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? Now, who's ass is cuter?"

"I couldn't possibly say."

"Touch it."

"What? Why?"

"Touch it the way you touched Beth's."

"Ok, so she told you."

"Indeed. She said you were fantastic in bed. I didn't believe her at first but I got the truth out of her."

"You always do."

"According to Beth, it wasn't just her you were interested in. So I came her to see if that was true."

"So what are you asking of me?"

"You have such a short memory. Touch my ass like you touched hers. Here, I'll get these out of the way for you."

Liz's ass was now naked and when she put her knee back on the desk Jeff was treated to an unobstructed view of all her privates. One part of his mind was telling Jeff to end this. He'd already committed incest once and he should know better than to do it again. However, a much stronger part of his mind was pointing out to him that it was clear his sister wanted this so he would not be hurting her. It was clear she already knew about Beth. He didn't know what Beth would think about him doing this; sure; but there was at least a fifty percent chance she knew this was happening. If it turns out that she's upset then he could just let Liz handle it.

The most important point that kept going through his mind was the word threesome. If he fucked his sister, which wouldn't be that hard since he'd already fucked one other one, then that brought him potentially closer to a threesome. And it would be a threesome his wife would not need to know about and yet it would still conform to their deal.

Reject Liz and risk her being offended and then retaliating. No. Bad plan.

"Does Beth know you're here?"

"Right now, no, but don't worry. She won't be in the dark for long."

The way Liz made it sound, Jeff felt pretty confident that Beth was ok with this. He knew his wife would not be ok with this but that was small change at this point.

Jeff stood up out of his chair and moved behind his sister. He put his hand near her ass and wondered if he could actually do this. He felt a chill go over his body. He put his hand on her ass and it felt like there was an electric spark that passed from her to him. He felt pins and needles all over his hand and the sensation moved up his arm and eventually passed through his entire body. When he started to feel normally again he felt how smooth and round her ass was. It was such a nice ass. It was very fuckable. For some reason he felt his mouth salivate.

"Well, do you like it."

"I do."

"And whose is cuter."

"I don't know yet."

"I bet you need to do something else before you'll really be able to tell me."

"You're sure?" Jeff was ready to play along but he had to make sure. This was his sister and taking such a step with her could not be done over just trivial feelings.

Liz spun round to look at him. "Stop asking questions. When have you known me to want to do something and I wasn't sure? Now be a man and do it."

"You want it?"

"Clearly I do." As she said this she went for his pants and she got them undone. She gave them a good, hard yank and then she turned back to the desk and got back into position.

Jeff knew there would never be any arguing with Liz. He either had to do as she wanted or he'd have to tell her this was all just part of Jane's sick joke that he'd taken too far. If he admitted that then it was sort of like admitting to lying. But he had already fucked one sister and he liked it. So he was already in the incest. Liz was just taking it to the next step.

Jeff got his dick out, his dick that was just happy to be getting some pussy regardless of the rest of the person attached to it. He moved up behind his sister and let the head of his dick touch the outside of her pussy.

"Don't tease me." Liz said. She braced herself again and then she felt a cock start to enter her. She put the knowledge of whose cock it was out of her mind. It was a cock and she was going to enjoy it. That's what cocks were for.

Jeff fucked her slowly for a bit and there was silence. He couldn't throw all his effort into it right away because this was his sister. She was lucky that she could turn away from him but he was looking down at his dick going in and out of her.

Just as Jeff felt like he was getting used to this idea and could fuck her with ease, she seemed to get used to the idea as well. She was getting more and more into it and her ass started to move with his cock. She looked back at him from over her shoulder and Jeff saw a smile on her face. That was the signal he needed for him to allow himself to enjoy this. His hands started to get more freedom in where they went and what they touched.

"Say, how did you know I'd even be in the mood?" Jeff asked as the sex was getting better and better.

"You're a horn dog. You're always in the mood. Now that I know why I'm surprised you didn't try to have sex with me back when we were teenagers."

"It wasn't like that."

"So now you'll have all of us here to help you when you need it."

That sent an image into Jeff's mind of him in bed with Jane and his two sisters. It was too much. That would be even better than a threesome.

Where to cum? The last time he'd had sex in an office he shot his cum into a coffee cup. He felt it bubbling up. He tried to hold it but all of this was just too great. The threesome was going to happen.

"Are you almost finished?" he asked.

"No, but you go ahead."

"When I tell you to move you need to move. Ok?"

"Just cum in me. I don't mind."

He wanted to argue against those words but the idea they put in his mind sent him over into orgasm and his cum popped out of his dick like water from a balloon. He was still for a moment afterwards and then he felt his sister move her ass so she could get some action from his still very erect cock.

He started fucking her some more. Now he needed to get her off. He could not believe he came in her. What the fuck? His cum was still in her, making her pussy super wet. He moved faster and faster and his cock pushed in harder and harder.

"Oh, yeah." his sister said. "We're going to have so much fun from now on."

Jeff put in all his effort and it paid off. Liz started hitting her climax and in doing so he felt her pussy get even wetter.

Jeff's cock was still in her but he started slowing down and they both eventually came to a stop. Liz was the first to speak.

"So. Whose ass is cuter?"

"Well, I think to be fair I'd need to see you both side by side."

"Beth knew you were going to say that. But I just had to have you first by myself before we did that."

"A threesome?"

"Me, you, and Beth. That's what you want, right?'

"Yes." Jeff felt his cock getting super hard again just hearing that. "Yes indeed."

Liz turned to him and saw his cock dripping with both of their fluids. "Don't worry, big brother. We'll always be here to take care of you." After saying this she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him to his second orgasm and she swallowed all his cum.

...

That night Jeff was very happy. On the phone Beth had confirmed everything that Liz had said. The threesome was on. He'd made it happen and it was actually much easier than he'd thought. They weren't sure when they were all going to do it but it was going to happen and they were all going to be ok with it.

It was so funny. Jeff knew that before any of this had happened that he was not really that attracted to his sisters but now that he'd had sex with both of them he was. It was probably less than other women but the fact that the threesome would happen put his sisters above all other women.

His sisters were not into incest at the beginning but like an infection that started with Jane, the idea turned Jeff, then Beth, and finally Liz. Now they were all going to do it. They were an incest family.

So what to do about his other sisters? They weren't part of it but could the incest be spread to them? If it would or wouldn't Jeff would leave it to his sister to handle it. He had what he wanted and he was satisfied. He thought that to himself but then he brought Ginger to his mind. His wife had been right, he did favor her. He wouldn't mind fucking her if given the chance. Actually, if he were honest, it wasn't that he wouldn't mind, he now actively desired to fuck her.

What about Sarah? The old block in his mind that would have told him not to even think about it was seemingly gone. Sarah was sexy. Why wouldn't he want to fuck her if given the chance?

But there was the fact that he did technically have permission from his wife to fuck Liz and Beth but not his other sisters. Maybe there was a way to extract permission from her. He could be honest but let her think it was just a continuation of her joke.

He thought of Jane for a moment. His wife was next to him in bed and she'd noticed the hard on he was sporting as he thought about his sisters. She wasn't in the mood for sex so she was pretending to not notice but she clearly did notice. Jeff wished there was a way to get his wife to fully accept this new situation. But it would be too dangerous to tell her and let her know it was all for real.

Divorce. Yeah, he'd have to get ready for a divorce. Jane could find out at any time so he had to keep up his defenses. She'd never understand, even though it was mostly her fault. Jeff loved her but he was clearly going to have to divorce her because now that he was having sex with his sisters he was not going to stop.

...

Jane was halfway through her lunch when she got an email from Roger. Her heart stopped as she read through it. Roger had gone to the office on a Sunday so he'd be free to look around without interruption. He'd tried to look at the last few print jobs that had gone to the printer. The data for most of them was gone but there was a pdf file that was still sitting there because it was the wrong paper size to make it print and a human needed to manually pick the paper tray.

A document from a law firm outlining procedures for divorce, best practices, and whatnot all started to print out. And it was crystal clear who'd asked for that to be printed. Roger took a picture of Jeff's name from the printer's display.

That news was bad enough. After that, Roger went into Jeff's office to see if there were any other documents about divorce there. Roger wanted to see if Jeff was seriously thinking about it or if he was just reading up out of curiosity.

Roger didn't find any other documents however. He found something far worse. He discovered a pair of panties on the floor under Jeff's desk.

Jane thanked her brother for the information and then tried to think of what she had to do. He had cheated. She wasn't even going to ask him to explain it to her. What else could it be. All his talk about working on an emergency situation was all a lie. He'd lied to her.

But maybe if she gave him his threesome then he would stay?

No. He gets nothing. She's going to see him burn for this.

But he did try hard to be faithful.

No. That bastard was probably fucking other women from day one.

Bill might have fucked someone in Jeff office.

No. Don't be stupid. Only Jeff would fuck in an office of any kind, much less his own.

But she loved him.

No. She hated him.

If they have to get divorced then they should be calm about it.

No. He deserved to suffer.

Jane drove out to see her brother and he gave her the documents and the panties. She looked at them and tried to imagine what woman had worn them. Roger didn't have any clue who it could be.

Jane wanted to act. She wanted to move out without delay. But she was curious. What woman had made her husband stray? Had he been easily tempted or was it a long built up struggle? She wanted to know this woman's name. She would hear the name.

Jane drove home and found Jeff allegedly on the phone with his sister. He hung up so he could talk to her but Jane asked to see his phone.

"Why?" he asked.

"You say you were talking to your sister. I want to see if that's true."

Jeff was brimming with confidence as he handed her his unlocked phone and she took a look. The call history said it was his sister but was that really her number. Jane pulled out her own phone to cross reference the number. Fine, so he really was talking to Liz. She threw his phone back at him.

"Were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"No, you were just going to do it, weren't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You want a divorce? Fine, I'll give you the most brutal divorce this nation's ever seen."

"I never said ..."

She threw the pages at him. "What the fuck is that? Don't deny it."

"So you're saying I can't even read about something."

"Don't play innocent with me. I know."

Jeff took in a deep breath and then chose his words. "I don't want a divorce but I won't stop you from getting one if you want to leave me."

"So that's your game."

"There's no game."

"You're trying to trick me into leaving you. So, ... what? Did you just plant these for me to find or did they come off a real girl?" She threw the panties at him but before he could pick them up off the floor Jane rushed over and took them back. "Well? Whose are they?" she said as she put them right in his face.

"You don't want to know." he said.

"And to think I was going to give you a name. I was going to finally give in and give you a name. But now you're going to give me a name. Who is she?"

"I can't tell you."

Jane put the panties to her nose. "She smells like a real girl. Did you have sex with her or did you just pay her for her underwear?"

"I had sex with her."

"You admit you cheated?"

"I admit that I had sex with the owner of those panties."

"You're still trying to play me. Cough it up. The truth. What's her name?"

"I won't tell you her name."

"You better not be trying to pull some mind fuck on me and try to say these are my panties because I know they aren't mine."

"No. They're not yours."

"When. When did it happen?"

"Yesterday."

"You had sex with her yesterday or is she some girl you fucked ages ago."

"I had sex with her yesterday."

There was silence for a bit. Jane looked down and then looked back up at her husband. She slapped him. "And that's all I need to hear isn't it."

"You do what you have to do."

"Why? Why would you do this to me?"

"You always suspected that I was too weak to stay true to my vows. I guess you were right."

"You guess. You GUESS! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'll go ahead and pack my things."

"No, you don't. You stay there. You stay right fucking there. I want to meet her."

"If I'm not going to give you her name then certainly meeting her is out of the question."

"You owe this to me."

"No, I don't."

"How can you say that? Yes, you do."

"Is there no woman you can think of that I could have sex with ..."

"No. You're my husband. You're not supposed to even ask me for that."

"But listen. Is there no woman out there that I could have sex with where you would not get angry?"

"No. Absolutely not."

"Really? Think about it."

"What are you playing at?"

"I'm asking you a question. Think about it. Who could I have sex with and feel confident that you would not be angry?"

"I don't know? The queen of England maybe. But the point is you shouldn't have been having sex with her."

"Because no monarchs." When he said those words something began to be remembered in the back of her mind but it hadn't come up to full consciousness yet.

"No, anyone. Ok. Nobody. No one."

"No celebrities."

"What?" The words sounded familiar. "Are you mocking me?"

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Tell me her name."

"You already know her name."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You know her. You guess and if you guess right I'll let you know."

Jane looked at the panties in her hand. Then she looked up at her husband. "I doubt that fat bitch at your office could fit these."

"Not her." Jeff tried to get away but his wife grabbed his shirt and exerted force to make him stay.

"Natalie. These look like some nasty fucking things that bitch would wear."

"Nope. Not her. I'll give you a hint, she came to the costume party."

"Get that smile off your face. You're in big trouble, pig."

"I have to concur but it's still just so funny to watch you not see the obvious truth right in front of you eyes."

"Hope. They have to be hers."

"She's married."

"So are you, you piece of shit."

"Not her. Pick again."

"How many times have you fucked her?"

"Just once."

"Of course you'd say that. I supposed you're going to say she's the only one and it only happened this one time."

"No. There's one more."

"You cheated on me with two women? Well, you always wanted your threesome. Did you finally get it or are you still a failure?"

"No threesome yet."

"Ha. You decided to just ignore what I said and go have a threesome anyway and you couldn't even pull it off."

"No. You have it all wrong."

"Who's the other one? Can you tell me her name at least?"

"She already told you her name."

"There you go with the riddles."

"Here's a riddle for you. You demanded that I go to her house and fuck her. You said so yourself."

"Liar. I know what I did and didn't say and I never would have said anything like that."

"Anyway, are you going to forgive me or do I need to pack up and leave?"

"Forgive you? Forgive you? No. Never. You were supposed to be my husband. You promised not to pull shit like this. You broke your word and the punishment is you can never be forgiven."

"You're right."

"Does the one girl know about the other?"

"Yes."

"Oh. And do they know you're married?"

"Yes. They were at our wedding."

"You fucked women who were at our wedding!"

"They were your bridesmaids in fact."

That last statement silenced Jane as she tried to think of who was both at their wedding and at the costume party. One by one each bridesmaid was eliminated until there was only one left.

"Heather. That bitch. I'll kill her."

"No. Not Heather. Try again and think a little harder. Don't let yourself suffer from a lack of imagination."

Jane thought again and she was coming up empty. There was no one else.

Unless ...

Her eyes widened as she looked on him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No. ... No. No."

"Yes."

"Impossible."

"Who was it that you ordered me to fuck good and hard? Who was that?"

"No. Not even you would be that filthy."

"I have emails. Message after message where you go on and on about me having sex with ..."

"Your sister. You fucking gross ..."

"I have voice mails from you where you go on and on, encouraging me to take action."

"But ..."

"You pushed and pushed and pushed. And I never lied about it."

"I didn't ... But ..."

1...345678