The Thrill

Story Info
You take her in the kitchen.
970 words
3.13
15.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaiting your arrival home from work, I am in the kitchen starting dinner. Standing over the sink I begin to wash the dishes I have messed up from preparing the food.

I suddenly feel someone's hand over my mouth. Not sure of what or whom is behind me, I am frightened. The shape and feel of the hand over my mouth was strong like that of a mans. Fear began to run through me for I am not sure what is in store for me. He then blindfolds me to where I am in total darkness.

I try to keep calm thinking that if I dare to scream there is no telling what the consequences will be, so I remain calm. I try to keep myself together by thinking of you coming home soon to stop this. He proceeds to feel my body with his hands. He swiftly turns me around and begins ripping my clothing off my body. He makes me lay down on the kitchen floor. His hand wondering over every part of my body.

I am trembling really bad at this point. I feel his lips on my neck kissing me and working his way down to my chest. I feel his hand caress my breast as he begins to start sucking on it. I can feel him nibbling on my nipple. At this point I realize I am going to be raped. I feel his tongue moving down my stomach. Licking my belly and inside my belly button. Sliding his tongue down my body and reaching my pubic hair. I feel excited but yet I shouldn't be.

I feel his tongue getting closer and closer to my pussy. He teasingly plays with my clit with the intent to make me wet. Then I feel his tongue slipping into my wetness. He slowly licks up and down getting as much of a taste as he can. I feel his hand creeping towards my pussy. He inserts a finger and slowly begins to fuck me with it. Suddenly I don't feel his hands on me any longer. I am wondering what he is doing or what is he planning for me now. Then all of sudden his hands on back on me again. This time I feel them on the back of my head. In anticipation of what is next I feel him remove the blindfold from my eyes.

Not sure if I want to see this man or not, I barely open one eye partially. In shock and so unbelievable the man I see before me is you. Not giving me a chance to say a word he buries his face back into my crouch. You feel my pussy getting so wet for you. You start kissing my wetness again. My body rising off the floor to meet your mouth. You don't untie me for some reason and I am not seeming to mind it at all. Your begin to work your way up my body slowly kissing every inch. You reach my neckline and I hear you unzip the zipper to your pants. Your hands guiding your hard cock onto my pussy.

Rubbing it up and down my crouch rising my excitement. The teasing feels so good. I can feel my wetness running down the cheeks of my ass. I can not stand it anymore. I want to feel it inside me.

I feel the tip barely slide into my wetness. Then suddenly pulling it out just to tease even more. I am going wild with desire for you to make love to me. You start using your hand to rub my crouch. Your mouth surrounds my breast. You gently bite down on my nipple to arouse me even more. Raising your head to look into my eyes I sense that your going to make love to me soon. I feel you place your hardness inside me. Slowly going deeper till you feel you cant get any deeper. I feel my pulse rising quickly. My wetness is so great that it helps you glide in and out of me.

I love feeling you deep inside me. Wanting my hands loose now I begin to start wiggling them trying to free them. The band is loosened somewhat but still can not seem to get them free. You look up and notice that I have loosened the band some. You suddenly grab the band in the middle to prevent my hands from being free. You then stop making love to me and tell me that I am a naughty girl for trying to get loose. You roll me over onto my stomach and raise my hips to meet yours.

With the unoccupied hand you grab my hip pulling me closer to you. I feel your hardness working its way back into my wetness. The thrust are harder and deeper than before like as if I am being punished but in a good way. I can tell that the control you have over me is bringing you to climax. I can sense that you are not too far away from it. As I am approaching mine as well. You reach around and grab my breast. Pulling me harder into you.

I feel my body begin to quiver as I surround your cock with my overflowing juices. You begin to quicken your pace and seems like in an instant I feel the warmth of your cum filling me. Your body flinching as you ejaculate inside me. You finally untie my hands and I place them on your face. I begin kissing your sweet lips as if I had never kissed them before. I did not need to ask why he pretended to be a stranger raping me for I knew it was all for the pleasurable excite from it all.