The Thrill and The Agony

Story Info
A white tgirl follows 5 black soldiers after the world ends.
1.8k words
3.89
23.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilin
Nilin
5 Followers

It was like a switch had turned the world upside down, and now she was glad she had saved up so much estrogen over the years. It had only been partially intentional, like a lot of older girls, she kept a supply for when her friends ran low, or in case a new girl needed some. At the time, the girls still had fresh memories of black market hormone purchases and a system designed to keep them from so easily sissifying themselves, so they hoarded even during the good times. Then they lived through a golden era, a brief and explosive period where any young boy could simply give up on being a man, and fill her thigh with estrogen, and her soul with beauty. And goddamn if she didn't love to suck cock. She wanted to heal the world, one slobbered up prick at a time. That lust for cocksucking is what kept her alive now, but it was also partially responsible for the world she lived in. It was not a nice world. It was a dying world. It was a dying species.

The dying men that kept her were all black. She was their toy, their woman, their slave.

There were five of them, with names she remembered only when they wanted something from her. They were muscular, but their bodies were beginning to lean with hunger. They were kind to her, in a way, but most of the time they ignored her. She preferred it that way. She sort of lagged behind them, watching them, hoping to catch one's eye or another's cum.

The men walked, rifles in hand, through rain and storm and mud. She could run, and they would not chase her, but why would she run? The white men would almost certainly kill her if they found her, this wastrel of their species. If she was lucky, they might rape her first, a gesture to reassure themselves that they are not like her, before finally putting the gun in her cum covered mouth and pulling the trigger. She did not relish the thought, and so she walked behind the black men, their rifles in hand.

The men wore tired fatigues, an assortment of digital camo patterns. Two Marines, two Army, one Air Force. She was the only squid (in a past life, she had been in the Navy). She had only told one of them that part of her, the Marine Captain, named Ben. She had a part to play here, and she knew it, and so she made sure to sway her ass as she walked, and winked if any of the boys got lonely and looked back at her on a march. Despite their near constant movement through the forest, her clothes ranged from the skimpy to the downright underdressed, but she liked it that way. She wanted them to see her perky white breasts-surgery scars not quite faded, and her slender ivory thighs. Besides, it had been years since it had gotten cold anywhere south of Canada. Today she wore a short soft green skirt that she had cut and hemmed from one of Marine's undershirts, and a black wife beater. The men were about to begin moving through West Virginia into Pennsylvania, the backwoods she had spent her misspent youth in.

Hey, bitch! Shouted Ben down the line.

Yes, Sir? She danced forward to attend to her man.

Water. Captain Ben was not a man to waste words, which she liked. A wise woman once told her that men should keep their hair, and their speech, as short as possible. She unscrewed her canteen and handed it to him. He drank as he walked, and the water spilled over his stubbled chin, slicking his mocha lips and dribbling down to his green undershirt. He shoved the canteen into her breasts. She took it and sealed it. He had not bothered to look at her during this entire exchange. They entered into a grotto of rock bathed in cool mist and shade.

He held his right fist over his shoulder. The men behind him shuffled to a stop as he scanned the vast forest in front of him. He turned around she instinctively stepped out of his way. At 6'1 he was only 3 inches taller, but to her he seemed to tower.

Rest here. No cigarettes, only water. Mike, you're on eyes. We good?

The men nodded, and the 6'4 giant of an Army Sgt named Mike stepped out of formation and hustled 20 yards to a nearby rock formation overlooking the clearing. The other Marine, a late thirties Gunny named Marcus, approached Ben.

Why are we stopping, Benny boy?

Debriefing.

Debriefing what? the Gunny asked incredulously.

Debriefing the bitch. He backed a step away, and snapped his fingers, and a grin, at Gunny.

"Moron, this is not the place."

Ben kept smiling and backed up a few more steps, before turning around, and grabbing a shock of blonde hair to his right.

Come on bitch, let's go debrief you.

Yes Daddy! She smiled too and began walking and then running with him to a shady alcove in the rock. As she knelt, her exposed butt touched the cool wet obsidian, and she could just make out the quiet rustling of the other men amidst the sound of the forest. The man she had just called Daddy unzipped his pants, and let a semi-flaccid black dick flop out of his green digital camouflage fly. It clocked in at 6 inches now, before she had even touched it. They showered regularly in rivers, but they had run out of soap ages ago. His cock smelled like the forest, with a little bit of sweat. She instinctively closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and leaned in for him, only to be greeted with the sting of a slap across her right cheek.

Did I say you could have that yet, you greedy little bitch?

No Daddy, sorry Daddy.

That's right bitch. Now open those eyes up. She opened her eyes and stared as his thick brown cock pulsated in front of her face, taunting her.

Look up at me, girl. She looked up.

You're from around here, right? She blinked, the smile slipped from her face.

Y-yes Daddy. I know the area, but it's been years... He smacked her, again on the right, and he meant it this time. She reeled, her cheek red with pain. Her hand went to it, but she looked up at him.

Yes Daddy, I know it.

Good, I'm going to put you on point.

Daddy, I can't be on point, my skirt is too short, everyone will see my panti- again, the blow landed on her right. Her world spun. She couldn't see anything now but his dick which had swollen to almost touch her lips, a bead of that most important liquid pooling at its tip.

I've got a plan, don't worry baby girl, Daddy won't let anything happen to you, unless I want it to, understand?

Yes Daddy.

You grew up here?

Yes Daddy.

Were your parents racist?

Yes Daddy.

Goddamn right they were.

Are you racist? She looked down at the dirt, and clapped her hands into her lap in frustration, shaking her head in shame.

Answer me, you little white bitch!

No, Daddy!

Prove it. And keep your eyes open this time.

At his words, her tiny white cock twitched under her skirt. It was only an inch or two after years on hormones, and it no longer did anything but get wet like a woman. She looked up at him, her green eyes pooling in his brown ones. His was a scowl, equal parts parts lust and control, hers were wide with fear and understanding. She got lost in his violence. She felt his hand at the back of her head. Her mouth fell open.

That's a good little bitch, that's right. You want it?

She blinked up at him and nodded her head. His nose flared, curling his lip as his eyes scrutinized her body.

Take it then, bitch. She took only the tip into her mouth, careful not to waste what few moments of tenderness her situation afforded her, and sucked it like a pacifier. He undid his pants and belt, and pulled down grey boxer briefs to reveal a pair of swollen black balls. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her pale white hand move to cup them as she slowly took him deeper. Joy washed over her as his cock began to overwhelm her senses; it was all she could smell, taste, breathe, feel, and think. His eyes drilled into her as hers threatened to roll back permanently into her skull, she struggled to keep eye contact as he tightened his grip on her hair, taking the moment from her. She was his, now. His bitch. His slave. Just like always. Just like she wanted.

He yanked her hair into sloppy pigtails and rammed his hard 8" cock to the bone. She surrendered herself to it, knowing that to offer even the slightest resistance or fear would simply cause her to gag, and annoy him. Her throat opened again and again for him, as his heavy balls crammed against her lips. The sloppy wet sounds of his cock slamming into her echoed in the grotto. The other men kicked dirt and waited. She was running out of air as he worked faster and faster. Her eyes filled with tears, her nose with snot, covering his dick with a frothy mixture that more and more smelled like pussy juice. Still she stared up at him. This is what he wants, she thinks. This is what he deserves. This is what I deserve, she thinks. This is what I want, she lies. He slams his dick as far in as he can, and holds it there. He tightens his grip around her jaw with one hand, and pulls her hair with the other. He holds it there, and holds it there. She was both alive and dead, the oxygen leaving her, as she pathetically tapped on his thighs, and whimpered. He pulls it out, she gulps a breath of sweet, cool air, and his hands move her head like a toy, and rest his tip just inside of her tired mouth, his eyes reminding her why they keep her.

It twitches, and cum begins pouring into her waiting lips, filling her mouth with rope after rope of thick cum. She closes her throat, and it begins to pool in her mouth, filling it, and a tiny rivulet runs down her chin, as she stares up at his beautiful black face. She sees Ben's eyes wink shut, too filled with ecstasy and stupidity to stay vigilant forever.

Good bitch, let me watch you drink it all up. He opened his eyes; a smile had returned to them. She swallowed it with a smile of her own, and scooped up the drop with her pinky, licking it clean like a lolly-pop.

Thank you Daddy, she purred. Ben grunted in return.

Time to go, boys, he barked, as he zipped up his gear and buckled his belt.

The men marched, rifles in hand, the little girl tagging behind them.

Nilin
Nilin
5 Followers