The Thrill of the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of her orgasm almost knocked Clare off her feet, the buildup of sexual pleasure erupted deep within her stomach and the sheer force of her muscles contracting and pulsating caused her to cry out loud, like her voyeurs', just moments earlier. She too shuddered her way through strong contractions and without a doubt this was the most overwhelming release of pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Her pussy clamped hard against her fingers and without thought she gently slipped her middle finger in her butt to the first knuckle. his only heightened the pleasure as her butt clenched tight around her probing digit and wave after wave or intense pleasure ripped through her body.

Slowly she regained some composure and began to realize what had just occurred; panic turned to pleasure as the other woman flicked off her shower, wrapped a towel around her and said, "Thank You!" before disappearing off to the locker room.

Clare spent the next ten minutes in the hot shower reveling in her achievement and enjoying the post orgasm feelings she so enjoys when she masturbates alone in the privacy of her bedroom.

Strangely, the woman never reappeared and Clare's thoughts turned to other desires and other women....

Now back to the main story.........

So there was Clare, stepping into the shower with the feeling of another younger woman admiring her, the signs of her excitement were impossible to hide and without even looking she knew her nipples were rock hard and very proud.

Clare knew that there was no way the woman in the Jacuzzi would not notice her nipples and so she did nothing to hide them, instead it fueled her burning sexual ambitions and so she allowed herself to be admired and desired, the overwhelming feeling she had of drawing in the admiration of another woman had a huge effect on her and only served to harden her nipples more and make her hot pussy throb with lustful thoughts.

Despite their eyes only meeting for a few brief moments both women had a positive feeling about each other and Clare's body language in the shower was open and expressive. By half turning her back to Joanne she could still confirm her presence in the hot tub and so took immense pleasure in taking the longest shower she'd ever taken alone. Occasionally Clare would turn face on to Joanne and roll her head back under the flowing water; with closed eyes she took immense pleasure in allowing Joanne to take a good admiring look at the swollen heavy breasts, topped by rock solid nipples, the sensation was indeed growing to such a strength Clare could feel her pussy throbbing as her clit swelled to its full size, it was a hard thing to resist but Clare was beginning to feel uncomfortable in not pulling her costume to one side and pleasing herself, instead she knew that extending her exhibitionism meant more pleasure was to be gained by both her and her new admirer.

Joanne however was in a much better position due to the fact that the bubbling Jacuzzi allowed her to sit with her legs parted and play with her pussy without anybody knowing, as she stroked the thin material of her bikini pants her eyes never left the sexy woman in the shower and all she could think of was how much she would love to see her subject without the blue costume that clung tightly to her body. From where she sat at ground level it was easy to admire the fullness of a beautiful pair of breasts and firm nipples; however what really caused Joanne to take note was the tight fit and high cut of the swim suit over Clare's pussy.

Joanne had a particular fetish for watching women in showers and especially if she thought they were taking a pee in the shower. as you know, Joanne enjoyed being the purveyor of such pleasures; only this time she was the recipient and voyeur to Clare's act of seductive exposure, watching the suds run down from her breasts and over her stomach, Joanne could trace a clear path that worked its way over Clare's vulva and formed a steady stream onto the shower floor. As Clare stood with her legs parted it looked as though she was taking a pee and this caused Joanne to focus her gaze on Clare's crotch for a little too long.

Unbeknown to Joanne, Clare was no longer unaware of her admirer but instead was wide- eyed and looking straight into Joanne's pretty face, a smile eased her sudden feeling of panic and with a reassuring smile, Clare continued with her shower only this time she never let her eyes leave Joanne's.

Suddenly what had begun as two women separately playing out their own personal thoughts and desires became a two way thing between these very sexy and attractive women. Clare was now playing to her audience and loving the feeling of being admired whilst Joanne was horny in the knowledge that this very attractive woman was more than happy to show off her sexy body to her.

Those first few moments were filled with fear, pleasure, doubt and desire, neither spoke but neither really needed to. Unlike the shower experience this was a one-way thing and Clare had no problem in being the object of somebody else's pleasures, she guessed that although she couldn't see Joanne's hands that they may well be teasing her pussy and just that thought alone fueled Clare's lustful mind to continue with her shameless exhibitionism.

Playfully, Clare ran her hand over her body and caressed her breast and stomach; occasionally she would use her forearms to crush her heavy tits together forming a wonderful cleavage and displaying her wonderful breasts to their full greatness. Her nipples firm and responsive reacted to the situation and proudly Clare pushed them forward to be desired and admired, all the time though Joanne's eyes fell downwards to her pussy and Clare was becoming more aroused by the fact that this admirer had other thoughts beyond just her breasts.

As Clare became more turned on, she also became more daring and it wasn't long before her hands slid down from her stomach and over the mound of her crotch, looking back at Joanne she welcomed a smile of approval and in response parted her thighs a little more. The effect of this was that much more water ran down her arms and over her pussy and so heightened the pleasure for Clare, as the water very gently massaged her lips and swollen clitoris, it also increased the effect that Clare could be taking a pee and this as you know, excites Joanne immensely. Looking back at Joanne's pretty face it dawned on Clare that this is what pleased her so she removed her hands and allowed a full on view of the warm water cascading down from her crotch.

Joanne's face responded with an open mouth and fixed gaze and it was clear that she was pleasing her own pussy in response to Clare's actions, unfortunately for Clare was the fact she could not see anything of this pretty girl's sexy body. However she was not complaining, Clare could clearly recognize the fact that Joanne was now very turned on and it was the admiration of her pussy which was the focal point of her lusting.

The knowledge that any minute, somebody else could enter the spa brought great excitement and also fear to Clare and soon the thoughts of where this was going and what to do next began to cross her mind. Firstly she realized that this was possibly her first real opportunity to have a physical connection with another woman; and secondly she realized that if she didn't take the next step herself she might not move her fantasies on to the level she was so desperate to get to. Clare knew now that what she really wanted was a physical encounter with another woman!!! And Joanne certainly fitted the image of beauty and perfection of her ideal lover.

Deciding to move things along, Clare reached down and hooked a finger inside the crotch of her costume, looking into Joanne's lustful eyes she waited for a response before pulling the thin material to one side and offering a perfect view of her open, wet, pink, blood-engorged pussy. The response came in the way of a little smile and a lick of her lips and just as she pulled on her costume, everything froze as the "click click" of the turnstile sounded the arrival of another person into the spa.

As Clare resumed some sort of normal posture for showering she turned her back on Joanne and the moment was gone. It was another woman who had entered and who went straight into the sauna, she was a mature woman who gave both girls a longer than usual look and smile. Clare continued to shower with the pleasurable thought that Joanne could still admire her albeit from behind, still wanted to continue with her pleasures she ran her hands over her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples which were screaming out to be touched.

As Clare stood there in the shower pleasing her nipples and massaging her breasts two things happened without her noticing. Firstly Joanne had left the Jacuzzi and entered the empty steam room; and secondly the other woman had noticed Clare's actions through the smoked glass door of the sauna. Because she found it too hot for her liking, Clare had never entered the sauna and so didn't realize that the smoked glass door allowed those inside to see out, but for her not to see in. Unbeknown to her the other woman took great pleasure in her actions and Clare suddenly had a new and more mature admirer.

Thinking all was ok, Clare spun around to see the pretty young face of Joanne but her jaw dropped in disappointment seeing the Jacuzzi with still water and no occupant, an empty lost feeling overwhelmed her as she looked around but her admirer was gone, as she turned to collect her towel and leave, she noticed that the towel and other items Joanne brought in with her were still on the wooden lounger next to hers. It didn't take long to decide she was in one of the three Sauna Rooms. The gym had a conventional hot sauna, a saunarium and a steam room and maybe she'd find the object of her desires in one of them, the most obvious place to start was the steam room as it was the least intense heat and the foggy effect of the steam meant you couldn't see in very well from the outside, and so it was more intimate.

Clare was never a fan of any of these supposed pleasures but at least the Steam Room was the most bearable, as she opened the door a gush of steam rushed out and she peered in, all she could see was steam and so she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Hello," came a greeting from the back of the steam room. "I was hoping you'd find me in here"

A couple of steps forward and there she was sat in the corner with her legs stretched along the wooden bench seat, Joanne smiled a welcoming smile whilst looking a picture of beauty in her little white bikini against the dark tone of her skin. Joanne had a Hispanic look to her face and skin color and those dark brown sultry eyes mesmerized Clare into an attraction she'd never experienced before. Despite the many times Clare had wondered about other women, this was the first woman for whom she'd had such a strong sexual attraction to one particular person, and this woman seemed to reciprocate her feelings.

"Hi, I'm Clare," she said sitting at the other end of the wrap around seating, "I thought you'd gone...."

"Sorry about that, but I was beginning to boil in that tub!" she laughed. "But the show was so good I didn't want to leave."

"Thank you," Clare replied. "I'm pleased you like what you saw!"

"I did very much; you have a wonderful figure, but I guess you know that?"

"Thanks, most men just stare at my tits!"

The girls laughed together as Clare sat mirroring Joanne's posture, their toes only a foot apart.

"I'm Joanne, but most people call me, "Tino."

"Tino?" Clare quizzed.

"Yes, Tino, it's because of my Latino looks..."

As they chit chatted the feeling of excitement grew within both women and soon they were both scanning each other bodies with admiration, only this time Clare was able to enjoy the petite curves which previously were hidden beneath the bubbles of the hot tub. As before Clare's nipples were the first thing to give away her condition and the dampness of the steam room ensured that her costume clung tightly over her round breast leaving nothing to the imagination of her admirer.

Noticing Joanne's eyes fall upon her proud nipples, Clare apologized and explained that they are so quick to become erect she never gets time to hide their condition.

"That's OK," Joanne giggled. "Why would you want to hide them, they look perfect to me, and anyway I'm pleased I have that effect on them, if it is me, that is?"

Clare was more comfortable now than ever before, as she sat there with a growing urge to touch herself and fulfill the burning feelings swelling in her pussy, she knew that this was not any misread signs, but that Joanne really did have sexual desires toward her. The overwhelming feeling was one of raging passion and whatever could happen probably would!! Clare felt as though she would have very little control or restraint if this gorgeous little thing leaned over and kissed her, her head was swirling with thoughts of Joanne's sexy body and wanting to see her breasts and pussy, all of Clare's basic sexual instincts were focused right here, right now on this beautiful woman.

"So are they hard, because of me?" quizzed Joanne as she gently parted her knees and gave Clare a teasing view right up inside her thighs.

Instantly Clare's eyes dropped down to Joanne's open thighs and settled on the white gusset of her bikini pants.

"I've never seen anything so sexy in my life," confessed Clare. "I don't normally do this...." she spluttered in a sudden rush of confusion.

"Well, that's two of us, then....." Joanne replied.

"No, honestly," Clare reiterated. "I don't normally do this..." digging herself into a deeper feeling of panic.

"It's ok," Joanne said calmly. "Neither do I, it's just that...." suddenly she stopped and looked Clare in the eye.

"What?" Clare quizzed.

"It's just that I saw you in the shower the other day, with the other woman, and I can't believe how turned on I was...."

Sheer horror quickly simmered to mild panic before a strange feeling of arousal filled Clare's mind, "So you saw me in the shower the other day playing with myself?"

"Well, not exactly," she grinned. "But I was a few cubicles down and could see the other woman and I knew you were both enjoying watching each other."

"But I checked and didn't see anybody," said Clare, almost panic stricken.

"I was on the same side as you about three cubicles down, and anyway, she knew I was there!"

"Oh my god!" was all Clare could say.

Joanne grinned a huge grin, "But thanks for telling me that you were playing with yourself!"

"Ooops!" she said looking all coy and apologetic

"Don't worry about it; I didn't realize I'd enjoy watching another woman so much."

Clare's eyes again fell over Joanne's body, only this time it was a more open and relaxed posture that greeted her devilish gaze. Joanne had allowed her thighs to open wider still and the only thing between her aching pussy and Clare's searching eyes was the thin, damp material of her bikini.

This openness of the invitation was hotting up both girls in such a way, the outcome was inevitable. Joanne watched in silence as Clare admired her crotch and the longer the silence continued, the hornier Joanne became; she could feel her own nipples tighten and harden as the need to touch herself grew stronger and stronger.

Watching Clare and admiring her curves, she ran her hands up and over her pert mounds, allowing her fingers to find erect nipples. Almost in unison Clare pulled on the strap of her costume and not only pulled it down but exposed her entire right breast and proud nipple. Joanne was amazed at how she was feeling and after a few moments of teasing her own nipples and watching Clare caress hers she dropped her hands onto her lap and reached for the gusset of her bikini.

Clare dropped the other strap and began to massage both tits together and then, invitingly, rolled her nipples in her fingers. Her pussy was burning up with a desire to be touched; however more than anything she wanted to see Joanne play with her pussy and reveal herself to her waiting eyes. She didn't have to wait long ---- as the effect of her dropping her swim costume was enough for Joanne to slide a hand down the front of her bikini and gasp with delight, as her fingers found their target.

Clare watched intently as Joanne's finger circled slowly inside her bottoms, and each revolution was met with a moan of pleasure. The movement allowed Clare to get her first glimpse of Joanne's pussy and she was mighty pleased to see some dark pubic hair covering her pussy lips. For the next few minutes, Joanne was lost in a world of her own, playing with her pussy whilst lustfully wishing she had Clare's nipples in her mouth, and simultaneously, Clare's mouth on her pussy. However, Clare had different ideas.

What Clare had in mind was not the situation she found herself in; she wanted atmosphere, bedroom, candles, and more.... But this was different; this was lustful and spontaneous; and this was far from what she had in mind when she thought about other women before, but at the same time so naughty and oh, so exciting!!

What Clare really wanted was to play out those steps she envisioned taking and with that in mind she took the boldest move she'd ever made and took the lead with another woman.

Clare moved to sit on the edge of the seat beside Joanne. Leaning in, she reached behind Joanne's neck and undid the tie on the strap of her bikini top. Without waiting for a response she exposed the hard nipples and firm breasts of this beautiful young woman and for the first time in her life, Clare touched, caressed and played with another woman's breasts. She was amazed at the response from Joanne and the pleasure she was giving her and the next thing she wanted to achieve was to have her breast in her mouth.

As Clare leaned over and placed her mouth on Joanne's right nipple her own breasts crushed heavily against her new lover's torso; the feeling of the two bodies becoming one was stronger than ever. As she continued to suck Joanne's nipples into her mouth she felt the warm wet hands on her shoulders pulling her deeper into the kiss. Joanne was loving the attention of Clare's hot lips on her long dark nipples and with every nip, kiss and bite shockwaves of pleasure shot straight to her pussy.

Feeling Joanne's hand on the back of her head pushing her mouth into her breast, thrilled Clare!! But suddenly she was being pushed away and upwards, to her surprise Joanne quickly lifted her head and kissed Clare full on the mouth! It was a swift and bold move and one that took Clare completely by surprise.

To her further surprise, she was overwhelmed with the difference in kissing another woman, compared to the mouths of the many men she had kissed. Joanne's feminine mouth was soft and hot and as her tongue probed Clare's mouth she responded with all the desire of a hot and horny woman, reveling in her pleasures. Clare's hands replaced her mouth on Jo's breasts; and in response, Joanne repaid the pleasure as Clare felt her nipples respond to Joanne's caresses.

This was the right moment for Clare to fulfill a burning ambition and without hesitation and without interrupting their kiss she slid her hand over Joanne's taut stomach, suddenly her finger tips were on the waistband of Joanne's bikini brief and without pausing she continued over her pussy and cupped her crotch through the only thing between her fingers and Jo's dripping pussy .

The response was so rewarding and for her so exciting, to think that half an hour ago she was getting out of the pool and now to her surprise, she was massaging the crotch of another beautiful woman, and unless interrupted, she would fulfill her burning and growing fantasy. Knowing that, like earlier, they could be caught out at any time, Clare wasted no time in slipping her hand down Joanne's bikini bottoms..... And instantly Joanne gasped with delight as searching female fingers met their eagerly awaiting pussy!!