The Thrill of the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With mouths and tongues devilishly engaged, Joanne moaned a deep throaty moan into Clare's mouth, every touch was met with a corresponding moan and as she explored another woman's pussy Clare was so very pleased to be giving so much pleasure. Knowing what pleased her she teased Joanne's clit and plunged two, then three fingers, into her tight little hole, every action seemed to take Joanne to another level --- and every level was accompanied by a more vocal response.

Clare broke their kiss as she wanted to watch her fingers fuck this sweet little woman, lifting the palm of her hand she managed to push the bikini down a little and saw the trimmed dark hair of Jo's pussy. She was amazed at how sexy it looked close up, and played and toyed with her hairy cunt lips before parting them to expose her full wetness. Joanne had other ideas and as Clare continued to bring Joanne closer to her first woman on woman orgasm, she reach down and tugged Clare' costume to one side, frantically she explored between Claire's thighs to find a dripping wet pussy and a very hard clitoris.

Clare's clit was much larger than her own and as Joanne's fingers ran up and down between Clare's pussy lips every contact with her clit resulted in a shudder of pleasure and thrust of her hips, both girls were in no position to stop; and neither had any intentions of not seeing this through.

Frantically and with such strong lustful abandon, they pleased each other's desires to such an extent, that neither realized they were being watched. Clare was the first to feel the familiar sensation of a deep throbbing orgasm looming and this only spurred her on to bring Joanne off quickly and intensely. Both girls were lost in such desires they allowed each other full access to every inch of their bodies, Joanne was now sucking on Clare's nipples and by now had pushed her bikini bottoms completely off.

Desperate to maximize the moment, Clare pushed Joanne's thighs apart and whilst spreading her pussy lips with her fingers she leaned over and ran her tongue over Joanne's hot wet pussy, amazed and what she found herself doing, she couldn't help but indulge herself to the fullest. And for the next few minutes she pleased Joanne in a way she knew would result in TWO thunderous orgasms. Clare was so excited at licking pussy she wondered why it had taken so long to allow those desires to surface, her own response was immense and the touch of Joanne's slender fingers brought her closer and closer ---- to climax!

Knowing Joanne was close, Clare didn't let up and as she licked away at Jo's clit she slid two long fingers deep into the wetness. This was the thing Joanne had wanted most of all as she wanted to feel her pussy being fucked whilst hot lips and a snake- like tongue pleased her clit. Her next orgasm was hard and overwhelming. Joanne cried out her release with deep sensual groans and moans and as Clare continued to please her Joanne held Clare firmly into her crotch as she ground her hungry hips into Clare's face.

All the excitement was too much for Clare and as she watched Joanne come down from her high, she knew it was only moments away from her own impending orgasm!! Lifting her head from between Joanne's thighs she admired the slender body of her new lover and the temptation to caress her breast was too great to resist, as she roller each nipple in her fingers Joanne sat on the edge of the bench and passionately kissed Clare's open mouth, as she did her hand remained firmly between Clare's thighs.

It all became too much for Clare to hold back, the image of this beautiful woman, hot aroused and post orgasm, the sensation of her fingers pleasing her nipples and of course Joanne's finger fucking her pussy and teasing her clit, all brought Clare to the edge of what she desired.

She was keen to fill one more secret fantasy and without a second thought she stood over Joanne and offered her pussy to her lips. Joanne's response was to look Clare in the eye whilst placing her lips on her throbbing pussy and the first flick of her tongue on Clare's swollen clit was enough to open the flood gates. Clare rode Joanne's face for what seemed like eternity as a huge orgasm swelled from deep inside her and shook her like no other orgasm before.

Hot wet lips continued to please, as wave after wave of sexual tension flowed through her pussy, Joanne's face covered with Clare's juices looked a picture of pleasure and only when the last contraction subsided --- did Joanne's remove her face from Clare's crotch.

She stood and offered her wet mouth for Clare to kiss, which was met with passion and lust, Clare could taste herself in their lovers' kiss. As the two sated girls eased themselves back into a state of normalcy, only then, did they notice a new figure at the door, suddenly that new person stepped inside.