The Throat Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his cock snug against the entrance of my throat and he held my head and he pushed and his cock was so hard that I knew it would win. He pushed and I felt it beginning to spread me and then, he was ... going in. He called it "penetration". I called it heaven! I felt a half-inch and then an inch and then two and then three and soon, his pubic hairs were tickling my nose. I had done it and I was proud! First time ever! That's what a professional throat trainer can do for you!

He began slowly moving forward and back. His hands were tighter on my head. His cock was touching nerves in my throat that I never knew I had. Sexual nerves. Like clits. He went in long strokes and then shorter and a little faster and then slower. He made man sounds. Then he stopped.

"Brynn, I have to cum in you, otherwise, this training is incomplete and all we've done doesn't matter." He went at it with more energy and his hands were even tighter and his noises more animal-like and his cock kept hitting parts of my throat that made me crazy. And that is when I learned that I have internal orgasms. Not normal orgasms but inside, like earthquakes that tremor or shake or full-on rock.

And then, he pushed into me all the way and his cock jerked like before and I felt his cum, I mean his semen, going into me and I felt those tremors become shakers and then almost to rockers. It was soooo awesome! I didn't want it to stop no matter. I just closed my eyes and took it all in.

His body was shuddering and his cock only occasionally jerking. Then, he pulled it slowly out of me and he fell back to the bed again and lay with his left forearm over his forehead. I didn't have to sit with semen in my mouth because he had done it down inside of me. I felt good about that and also because my throat seemed easy to train.

After awhile, he moved back to the headboard. "Brynn, why don't you come up here and just suck on daddy's cock?"

He said "daddy"? What? But wait. Yeah, instructor's and daddy's both were bosses so it was just another word for the same thing. I began sucking and it got mostly hard again. Hm, those younger guys fucked me for two minutes then left but these older guys do it slow and they get hard again and again. No wonder Olivia liked them. I licked his stiffy from stem to stern and I looked at him and wondered if he had fallen asleep. Then, I took a chance. I put the head of his cock right in front of my face and I whispered to it, "I want to be your girlfriend." Tom didn't move so I figured I got away with it. Then, he patted my head and said it was enough.

"Did I pass?" I asked eagerly.

"Pass? What? Oh, uh... Well Brynn, you remember we said we have to do the whole program? Well, there is much more to throat training than doing it one time."

I know my face frowned.

"You get an 'A' for today. In fact, an 'A-plus', but there is more for you to learn; different positions, things like that. And, you need to do it over and over. Practice makes perfect."

Well, that was understandable. "But, I get an 'A-plus' for my first time?"

He laughed. "Oh yeah. You definitely are an 'A-plus' cocksucker."

"Thannnnk you!" I was so happy.

=====================

When I got back to Pine Flat, I told Mark all about it and he asked soooo many questions and I sorta figured maybe he was a little jealous.

"And guess what! He said he will train me every week!"

I met with Tom the next week and the next and he showed me different positions. One I loved was on our sides because I could take it soooo easy and he said it was comfortable for him and he could "fuck ... I mean, train" me for longer periods. But, my best-best favorite was when he put me on my back and got on top of me, like 69 but not exactly. He said I would feel like a girl and I would know what sexual intercourse was like. I just loved it and when he came in me, it was like he was soooo deep and I could feel it all so much and, yeah, I hit the rocker-earthquake as soon as he started cumming ... I mean, ejaculating inside of me. It was soooo dreamy!

A couple of weeks later, he had another man join because I needed to prove I could do it with just more than him. Wow, did I ever get screwed! And the new man was nice because he gave Tom money to "help with the motel cost".

Then, one day Tom told me that he was going on vacation with his family. Hm, I never thought about him being married. Then he fucked me, in the mouth I mean. I felt like a second wife when he was on top of me. I didn't like that he would be gone and I didn't know if I could make it without being fucked. He was all nice though and said he didn't mind if I was with other men. It would be good for training. But, I told him I would wait.

The first few days were okay, but then I started feeling the need for cock and I talked to Mark and he said if I got with another guy, I would prove to myself that it wasn't personal with Tom and, "If you never had a gag reflex and there are all of those horny guys out there then you owe it to them to let them do it. You can't keep it to yourself. That would be so selfish." I didn't like the sound of that and I really did get how it was like my responsibility to let men do it. They needed a place to cum ... I mean, ejaculate, and my throat was professionally trained.

Two days later, I was climbing the walls because I needed it! And, it got worse when Mark and my uncle left for the weekend. I struggled so much through the weekend until the sun was nearly set on Sunday and I couldn't take it any longer.

But, what would I do? Pine Flat had so few people? Then I remembered. Ceste Lake. Even when it wasn't Bachnal weekend, there were men there looking for cocksuckers. But, it was late on Sunday so maybe they all went home. I had to find out. I pleaded with a neighbor to drive me to Ceste Lake even though it was less than two miles away. As the lake came into view, I could see two small campfires on Sheckel Shore and my hopes soared.

My neighbor dropped me off at the dirt parking lot and I made my way down through thin, sparse trees, trying to be quiet. I wasn't sure how I would go about asking men to fuck me in the mouth but I figured if my mouth wanted it badly enough, then it needed to come up with some words.

There were two men beside the flickering fire on the left. A thin, white-haired man stood. The other man was beefier and about Tom's age. He remained seated.

"Are you lost?" the white-haired man asked.

"Uh... I ... No. ... I'm looking for my ball."

"Your ball?"

"Yeah. We was here today doing ... a picnic ... and my sister threw the ball over my head into the trees and I couldn't find it so I came back to look for it."

"In the dark?"

Oops. "Um ... yeah because I thought it being a white ball it might show more in the dark."

"Your sister can throw a ball from the picnic grounds all the way into those trees?"

"Uhhhh ...well she's really strong. If you're not careful, she'll sit on your face!"

The men chuckled. The white-haired man's name was Art and he invited me closer. 'You know what I think? Maybe you came here for a different kind of ball and I'm hoping you tell me 'yes'." He seemed had a friendly smile and I felt comfortable and horny enough to admit that I had heard about men coming to Sheckel for cocksuckers.

"Well I'll tell you, we come here a lot but we seldom get cocksuckers. So, I would love tp help you out. We'll let you suck our cocks all you want, won't we Gerry?"

"Yeah," Gerry grunted.

"Well, not just to suck," I added.

"Oh? What else did you have in mind?"

"I mean, I want to suck but I really want to get fucked in the mouth. For training I mean."

"Damn!" Gerry stood and unzipped his shorts. "I'll definitely help you out with that."

"Brynn, I'll do it however you need," Art said.

I couldn't believe there were so many helpful men around Pine Flat.

"Why don't we start with you on your knees?" Art advised. He stood and unzipped his cotton shorts. He tugged and pulled and then his cock was before my eyes. It was much different from Tom's because it was whitish and tapered to a thinner head. I moved my mouth over it almost as if I had been starving. It felt sooo good. I moved and closed my eyes and just absorbed every ridge and nuance. I pushed forward to my throat but since I hadn't had cock down my throat in so long, it didn't go in.

Art's hands were gentle on my head and his hips pushed forward. He pushed and pushed again and asked, "Don't you have a gag reflex?" I told him "No" and Gerry groaned, "Ohhhh yeah!"

"I'll be damned," Art said. "Never heard of that before." He put his cock back into my mouth and pushed to my throat and then time and again, he pushed and my throat slowly gave way and he pulled my head forward and buried his bone in me. Have I mentioned how much I get turned on just from penetration. Mmmmmmm.

"Ahhhh yeah, Brynn. You're going to make me a very happy man!" Instantly, a rush of warmth and happiness came over me. It seemed it was becoming less about me getting fucked in the mouth and more about satisfying a horny and nice man, just as Mark had said I should do. His hips moved slowly and his cock was as hard as could be and I felt good that this man who had not had action in a long time was getting it in me.

"You like that?" he asked as his cock continued its slow fucking. I whimpered and he began fucking a little faster and then a little more until I pressed my palms to his thighs and he pulled away and asked if it was too much.

"No. No, it's just ... Have you heard of 68? The position?"

"There's a position called 68?"

"Yeah. It's where I lay on my back and you get on top of me, like 69 except that it's one way."

"Damn, that sounds sexy."

"My trainer says it's like sexual intercourse."

"You want me to fuck you that way? I'll do it however you want, but you'll have to show me."

I lay on my back on a large towel and told him to get on top of me. He knelt beside me and moved until he was straddling my face. He lowered himself onto me and I felt the exciting rush of being pinned under a horny man. He guided his erect cock to my mouth and I circled it with my lips. He pushed into me even though it was the second time, it was like that first rush of penetration. It pushed into my depths and I swooned under him and I pulled on his hips to tell him I liked it.

He began fucking me slowly, like a man making love, and it was just soooo sexy. He asked again if I liked it and I moaned. He went a little faster and asked if it was too much and I shook my head and he went harder and then harder, like he was breeding in me.

"Damn, takes it like a whore," Gerry said. That made me proud because I knew whores could really take a lot of fucking. It was so sexy. He began huffing and thrusting and then he lunged four times in succession before burying his bone deep inside of me and releasing hard jets of jism, I mean sperm, each one taking me to shaker-level orgasms. It was sooooo hot to feel him releasing inside of me but even more, I loved that I was the one who was relieving him. Mark was right. It was selfish to not let horny and deprived men like Art cum in me.

Art's spasms slowed and then stopped and he lay on top of me for several minutes. It was so crazy-good, getting fucked outside, looking up at the stars, and feeling a horny man ejaculating inside of me.

Gerry was a facefucker and I took it on my knees while he held my head and fucked and talked very dirty. I didn't feel like anything more than a whore to him yet that also stimulated me because he was horny and I had a mouth and that is what Mark said it was for.

Art asked how I was going to get back to Pine Flat and I told him I would walk but I didn't have to go yet. I could even stay all night because no one was home on McLellan Road anyway.

"You can? So, can I fuck you again?"

I nodded. "Much as you want."

Ten minutes later, I was laying on my back in their big tent and Art was on top of me and his hard cock was inside of me and fifteen minutes after that, so was his semen. I remember how I clung to him all the time he was ejaculating in me.

Gerry fucked me again. Like before. Enough said.

Art and I slept in their tent while Gerry slept on his sleeping bag outside. Art screwed me again before morning and once after waking up. They packed their things to return to their city and they dropped me off at McLlellan Road.

"We'll be to Ceste next weekend, Brynn. I'll come pick you up. I would love to spend more time with you," Art said. They picked me up many times that Summer.

It was a busy Summer after that. I still had lessons with Tom and he was bringing two men to help with my training. I didn't know what I was learning from getting fucked by three men but Tom knows everything and I wanted to complete the training and have him put "A-plus Cocksucker" on my certificate so I just did what he said.

I told Tom about Art and Gerry and he said, "It's obviously paying off. It's getting easier and easier to fuck you."

Paying off. Talk about getting it all wrong. What a riot! Tom thought they were paying me!

What I didn't like was that Summer was ending and that meant I would have to go back to Allendale. I had learned so much about getting fucked in the mouth balls-deep and I loved it so much. Once again, Mark had ideas. He got his dad to get my father to not only let me stay forever in Pine Flat, but that my father wouldn't have to pay my uncle very much to take me off his hands.

I packed my stuff and with my uncle and cousin in the front seats, I sat alone in the back and smiled until I almost laughed. It was so crazy! My father was paying for me to move to Pine Flat which meant that he was paying me to get fucked in the mouth and to lay on my back and let horny men screw me. And I was better than my sister because he never paid her to get gang-banged. She would be so jealous if she ever figured that one out!

Even though I loved moving to Pine Flat, there was still something missing and it's sorta sad. When school started, everyone would have a chance to say what they did all Summer, but I wouldn't be there to tell them that I not only had a professional throat trainer, but he gave me a thousand dollars of lessons all for free! I mean, I wasn't missing out on bragging, but I was sure going to miss out on how popular that all would make me.

The good thing is that Tom and Jeffers started talking about having me and Olivia lay down side-by-side in the biggest gang-bang ever! Wow, being a part of Olivia's gang-bang. Talk about rockin' earthquakes!

12