The Thunder Storm

Story Info
A strom brings forbiden love together.
1.8k words
4.18
89.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica and it is completely fiction. I do not condone incest in any shape or form. But this story is between two consenting non-blood related adults.

My name is Annie and I am a healthy, red blooded, adult female and for years I have had a secret desire to have sex with Pete, my step father. I'm not deprived or sick, I just love this man and want to experience the ultimate expression of love with him and so my story begins.

My mother and Pete had been married for the past fifteen years, since I was four. Pete was always very warm and loving toward me. He never made me feel as If I didn't belong to him. I was very fortunate to have not only a biological father who gave me life, but also a Dad that gave me his love and guidance.

For years I have had this fixation for him. I never let him know and in reality nothing ever came of my feelings. Pete was a good man; I think the last of his breed. He was a man of honor who would never violate the trust that he had established with me and I would never ask him too. So this is my fantasy of what might have happened between us had he crossed that line.

My mother was an awesome woman, but she drank a too much, but we loved her in spite of it. The three of us always had a close relationship and I was her only child. We did a lot of cool stuff together as I was growing up; we went camping and fishing in the summer time. And during the winter months we went snow skiing and sledding.

Pete worked as a supervisor for a local construction company. He had a good relationship with his men; there wasn't anything he would not do for them. If they gave him an honest day's work, he made sure that they got an honest day's pay. His crew had finished up the project that they had been working on early, so he bought them all a couple rounds at Kelly's to celebrate and then headed home.

It had been ages since he had been able to make it home in the day light hours. He turned off the AC and rolled down all the windows and enjoyed the feel of the beautiful spring afternoon as the wind ripped through the cab of his truck. He pulled into our drive way and his world came crashing down around his feet. He walked into the house and found my mother dead.

I arrived home from work to find the street full of police cars and an ambulance parked in the driveway. Pete met me outside and would not let me go inside. He told me what had happened, how he had found my mother still in bed. She had apparently died of an overdose of sleeping pills and alcohol.

During the next couple of years we turned to each other for comfort, but there was never anything sexual between us at that time. I continued to live in the house that I had shared with them as I grew up. I didn't really ever have any thoughts of moving out. But my fantasy's about Pete continued and spilled over into my dreams. Many a night I awoke and found myself breathless from an erotic dream I'd had.

Yesterday it had been hot, too hot for this time of the year; the mercury hit ninety-eight with eighty percent humidity. After dinner we did the dishes and retired to our rooms for the night. I had just got out of the shower and threw one of Pete's tee-shirts on. I went into my room and opened my window. Outside a thunder storm had spring up, it looked to be a doozie.

I knocked on Pete's bedroom door and walked into his room. He was reading in bed. He loved a good storm as much as I did. I loved his room; he had these amazing French doors that opened out to a private balcony. Tonight he had the windows open letting in the wind and fresh air.

He knew that storms didn't frighten me, so he was a bit surprised to see me standing there in his tee-shirt. "What up?" he asked his eyes taking in every inch of me.

"I just want to spend some time with you," I said and then added. "Do you mind?"

"No, just give me a minute to put on some pj bottoms,"

Here is the place where I get a bit bold. "That won't be necessary," I said as I pulled the tee-shirt over my head and walked to his bed and climbed in beside him completely naked. My hair was still wet from my shower; I had combed it out and left it down.

He was a bit more then stunned, but he didn't tell me to leave. I took the book from his hands and tossed it on the floor. I reached across his body, my breast rubbing against his chest as I turned out the light. There was a wonderful lighting storm going on outside and with each flash of white light that tore across the night sky the bedroom was illuminated in a few seconds of bright light.

"What are you doing Annie?" he asked.

"Something that I have wanted to do for the past two years," I said as I straddled him and kissed his lips.

I felt his hands go around to my backside and rest on my ass and then he cupped each side in his big calloused hands. I shivered as his cock began to stir under me. I broke off the kiss and kissed the side of his neck, my teeth nipping as I made my way back up to his lips. I kissed him again and I felt his arms go around me and pull me close.

He returned my kiss gently at first and then as his passion grew the intensity of his kiss grew hotter. I felt his cock grow and lengthen beneath me. I drew my arms around his neck and he rolled over and I found myself pinned beneath him. I delighted in the feel of his weight as he lay between my legs. He moved down my body and took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suckle. A tremendous feeling of pleasure spread through me, making me tingle. I wanted him to touch me, to make me crazy even crazier than I already was.

He suckled my other breast and I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop my body from moving and squirming under him, I had never felt the likes of what he was doing to me before. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, he was driving me out of my mind.

Then he reached down between us and touched that forbidden place that I had let no other go before him and I shattered into a million little pieces as my orgasm ripped through me. He wasn't finished with me yet, he continued to touch and rub until I screamed out his name and I broke apart again. He let me recover for a moment, but no longer.

He moved farther down my body and his tongue traced a circle around my belly button. He moved lower leaving a fiery hot path as his lips traveled downward. His tongue touched me between my legs and I felt him draw my throbbing clitoris in-between his teeth. I lay there beneath him with my hands fisted into the bed sheets. He pulled and lick between the folds of skin that hid the treasure he sought. My body began to tremble and I tried to close my legs, but he wouldn't have it. He forced them open with his hands as his mouth continued to work its magic. I was out of my mind. He pushed his tongue deep inside me, as he tongue fucked me over and over again. He feasted on me and he took me to a place where I stood teetering on the edge of a deep dark abyss, he had me ready to plummet over the edge.

He let go of my knees and moved back up to my breasts and drew one of my nipples into his mouth. And as he sent fervent waves of ecstasy crashing through me, I reached for him and felt him grow long and ridged in my hand. He had me at his mercy, I wanted to feel him deep within me, but he made me wait. I began to stroke him faster and with a feral cry he spread my legs and mounted me, plunging deep inside me until his balls slapped up against my ass with one hard thrust.

A searing pain ripped me from my desire induced fog and I thought he was going to tear me in two. But my pain was short lived and each time he moved the pain was replaced with the intense desire I had felt before until I could take no more and I cried out his name. I heard my own name echo in my ears as he fell with me into that deep abyss and as his body trembled and shook, I felt him spill his hot seed deep within me. Lightening raced across the sky as he collapsed on top of me. He lay there panting, he started to rise up on his arms, but I pulled him back down. I didn't want him to move.

"Don't move. Please don't move I love the feel of you lying between my legs. Oh God that was amazing... can we do it again?"

I got my answer. I felt him chuckle as he began to grow and fill me again. But this time the wild passion of abandonment was replaced by the slow burning desire of love. He suckled me and we touched each other more slowly this time. He rolled over and I found myself on top, his cock hard and pushed deep inside me. I began to move my hips slowly. It was my turn to make him crazy.

After word we lay exhausted in each others arms and let sleep over took us. The storm that had been within, had been subdued and quenched, but the storm beyond the French doors raged on into the night. During the twilight hours we awoke to the sound of the soft rain falling outside. I turned in his arms and there in the damp air of the early morning, we once again made love.

The attraction that had been there all those years ago is still with us some fifteen years later. Pete and I married and we have three beautiful children. Every time the evening sky turns dark and the wind kicks up, we smile and fondly remember that first storm that brought us together.