The Thunderstorm

Story Info
Wife gets wet during a storm.
1k words
4.08
69.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers

It was a warm, muggy August evening, perfect for sipping an ice-cold beer while watching the sunset. I left my wife, Carol, reading on the couch in the air-conditioned comfort of our living room while I grabbed a can of Stroh's from the fridge and lay back on the bench on our front patio. To the west, I could see a roiling cloud formation, painted by the fading rays of the sun in hues of pink, orange and purple. The cloudbank had swallowed the stars close to the horizon, but hadn't moved high enough to obscure the crescent moon above. As I watched the clouds slowly make their way to the smile of the moon, a subtle flickering began to light up the sky.

"Hon, you gotta come see this," I said, poking my head through the storm door. "Mother Nature is putting on a little show."

Carol set her book down and joined me on the patio. "Wow," she said, admiring the summer light show. "Is it heat lightening, or do you think we're going to get a storm."

"Must be heat lightening. It doesn't feel like rain."

Our front patio is more like a small courtyard, with brick walls on three sides. This offers a fair amount of privacy, a fact that Carol appreciated as she slid an arm through the storm door to click off the porch light. The sun had completely set now, and we were bathed in twilight. "It's getting more intense," she said, and indeed the light show had picked up the pace. We watched as it flickered more and more, lighting up the cloud formations. "You're right though," she said, "I don't think it's gonna rain. It's still pretty muggy out here." With her back toward me, I watched as Carol lifted her t-shirt over her head. "Ahh, that's a little better," she said, turning toward me with a mischievous smile.

"You look very nice, hon," I said, admiring her ample breasts covered now only by a white, lacy bra. Just then the wind started to kick up.

"Ahh, finally a little relief," she said as the cool breeze brought a rise to her nipples. "Do you think anyone can see us here?"

"Not a chance. It's pretty dark now, and the only ones who could see us are the neighbors across the street. And I think their view would be obscured by the garage lights."

"That's good," she replied as she unzipped her shorts and dropped them to the brick pavers. "Cuz it's still much too hot out here to be wearing this much clothing. Carol turned to the west to take advantage of the cooling breeze. I watched as she reached around behind her to unclasp her bra and let it slowly drop to the ground. "What do you think?"

"I think you're getting me incredibly turned on," I said, admiring her very sexy bare back.

"Really?" She turned around to give me a view of her exposed breasts. "I didn't mean too. I'm just trying to cool off." Just then, a few drops of rain began to fall, and I watched as a few driblets fell on her bare breasts. "The cool rain feels so good on my body," she said as a crack of thunder pealed. She lowered her panties to the ground and now stood before me totally nude. "Wouldn't you like to feel it, too?" She held out a hand and lifted me from the bench. Carol pulled at my t-shirt and lifted it over my head in one swift motion.

"You're getting wet," I said, watching as a drop of rain fell on her shoulder and trickled down between her breasts.

"You're right," she replied, "my pussy is soaked."

"That's not what I--"

"And your cock is as hard as a rock," she said, grasping my member though my shorts. She undid the button on my shorts and lowered them and my briefs to the ground. My dick stood straight out, a few dribbles of rain plinking against its hardness. Carol sat me back down on the bench as the storm picked up its intensity. "There's nothing sexier than making love during a thunderstorm," she said as she knelt on the ground in front of me.

I watched the rain splashing on her bare back as she stuck out a tongue to lick my shaft, her soft breasts gently rubbing against my thighs.

"Mmm," she moaned as she took my cock deep in her mouth, sucking deeply before releasing it. "The rain and the cool breeze feel so wonderful on my body." I had to agree; the slight chill in the breeze brought her nipples to full attention. She got up off the brick pavers and crouched over me, her back toward me as she rested her hands on my knees for support. Using my left hand, I aimed my dick at her soaking wet pussy as she lowered herself upon it. She slowly slid all the way down, taking my cock to the hilt. "Mmmmm," she moaned a little louder. "This is the way to cool me off." She rode up and down, slowly at first but gradually picking up the momentum. I peeked around her shoulder to watch her now fully-drenched breasts bounce as she rode me. Her peals of delight intensified with the claps of thunder, and she lifted both hands to massage her nipples. "Yes!" CRACK! "Oh yes!" BOOM! "Oh God, fuck me!" CRASH!

Just as a bolt of lightening erupted nearby--accompanied by a thunderous BOOM--Carol's hips rocked frantically and she let loose with a scream as she came to a shuddering orgasm. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting my cock deep inside her as another thunderclap crashed, and I too shook with a monstrous orgasm.

She sat on my lap for a few minutes, and both of us enjoyed the feel of the rain splashing against our bodies. As the shower began to taper off, Carol slowly lifted herself from my lap. "So what's the forecast for tomorrow?"

Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers