The Thunderstorm

Story Info
Two lovers. One storm.
785 words
4.16
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was bare, except one for one sheet that covered them both. She laid with her head on his hairy chest. His salt and pepper hair was soft. And she melted into it. Her long red hair, crazy curly from the humidity was spread over his shoulder. His chin rested on her head. Her pale skin practically glows in the dark, especially when its against his tanned olive skin.

Lying there, she understood what it meant to melt into another person. Her heavy breasts pressed into his side, but the fit was perfect. She felt his heart beating slowly.

Hours ago, their lovemaking had started as a wild explosion of passion and sexual energy. It had lasted for hours, until they were both spent. The other bed in the room was soaked with sweat and sex. When they were satiated, they had climbed into this bed and into each other.

Music was still playing. They always had their music, even when they were living two separate lives far away from each other. Now it played quiet love songs. Artists from three or four decades sang about love in so many ways. Some songs touched her heart, some made her laugh. Knowing his wild range in music tastes, she was still pleasantly surprised by some of his choices.

They weren't talking. They weren't sleeping. Their time together was so rare, they couldn't bear to waste a minute of it sleeping. Although he did catch his quiet snores on occasion. Considering the difference in their ages she was always a little surprised at his energy level, with only the occasional rest period in between.

Now it was different. It was almost 3 am. He had finally exploded inside of her an hour or so ago. He had held off his orgasm for hours, while giving her so many before that. She needed a break to get strength back in her own legs and arms. When they finished, he had pulled back the curtains and opened the window to cool themselves off.

She had watched him in the light from the city below, he opened them, took a long look outside, then smiled. She couldn't see what had brought that grin to his face. But his smile, especially his dimples, made her smile. He looked at her, and she gave a questioning look back at him. He only smiled. Then brought them each a tall glass of ice water and laid beside her in bed.

I few moments later she saw the first lightning strike. Then another. And another. The storm was far enough away that she only saw the brilliant streaks of light. Now she knew why he was smiling.

A thunderstorm. They had a special connection to thunderstorms. There seemed to be a thunderstorm in the background of so many of their moments together. Their first night together had been unplanned, unexpected and unimaginable. But it changed their future. A thunderstorm kept him at the hotel for an extra day. She had to drive home with a carful of friends. She could barely focus on her driving while her mind went over that first night again and again.

Another time they laid in a room like this one and watched it thunder and lightning for hours. He diverted to see her because of a different storm. They sat on a covered porch in the rain one afternoon. Never saying a word, because the energy between them said it all. One night they sat by a campfire, too focused on each other to feel the storm approach. They were soaked by the time they got inside. He went to get her a towel like a gentlemen. She was standing naked in the foyer when he returned, and what she did to him next, was very unladylike.

And here they were again. Laying as one. Watching mother nature's most powerful force and appreciating it's beauty. Appreciating each other. Occasionally, he leaned took her head in his hands and kissed her. Silently, softly. Mostly he just laid there, stroking her hair, dancing his hands across her skin until every hair on her body was standing in end or waiting to be excited. He would tease her by gently toying with her nipples and breathing on her neck. He soothed himself by stimulating her. And she was at home and at peace in his arms.

In the morning, they would leave for their own homes and families until the next time they could find each other.

But for now, she would recharge every cell in her body through osmosis with him. And together they watched the lightning bolts dance across the sky while the thunder rolled across the valley.