The Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened some time later with Naomi no longer in my arms, but sitting before me with a concerned look on her face. I could see rain still falling through the cave entrance. As I came awake, I noticed how cold I felt.

"You're shivering," she said. "You're teeth were chattering. They woke me."

I was indeed shivering badly. I held my hand in front of me and it shook. The rock against my back no longer felt so warm. It seemed quite cold now. I guess that once the adrenaline rush had worn off my body couldn't hold off the cold any longer.

"I think your jeans are making you cold. They're still soaking wet," Naomi observed. "You need to get out of them."

"OK," was all I managed.

"I'll get your shoes."

She unlaced my tennis shoes, which, like hers earlier, were completely soaked. She pulled them off and then my socks, too, and set them aside.

"Now the pants," she said, gesturing to my waist.

I undid my belt and unbuttoned my fly. Still sitting down I squirmed out of my jeans and tossed them over to the pile of clothes to my side, which now included a pair of shorts, I noticed with surprise.

I looked back at Naomi. She was sitting back on her shins and actually had my shirt fully on, but only one button done. The sleeves were comically long and the tail of the shirt fell over her thighs, but couldn't hide a bit of white panties peeking out between her legs.

"Now, my turn to make you warm. Lie down. No, over here, where we haven't dripped over everything."

She pointed to a section of the cave floor that we hadn't used. I crawled a few feet over to where she indicated and looking back I could see how much dampness we had left with our dripping wet clothes and hair. I was still shivering uncontrollably.

"Now, lie down on your side."

I obeyed.

Naomi crawled over next to me and spooned against my back. I could feel her fumble with something, then fold a portion of my shirt over my upper side as she pressed her chest and stomach against me. Her warmth inundated me like a warm bath. She folded one arm over my side and pressed it against my chest while sliding the other under my neck to pillow my head. For several minutes I lay cradled in her arms, absorbing her gift of warmth and marveling at the unexpected serenity I felt spreading through me. The shivers became intermittent, then stopped altogether. Naomi's warm breath against my neck was a key that unlocked each taught muscle within me, breath by breath, until I felt my bones melt into the floor beneath me and my flesh meld into her warmth behind me.

"You know, I've dreamed of something like this for years," she whispered hesitantly.

"You have?" I responded in astonishment.

"Yes, ever since our last trip up here, years ago."

"Really?" I still couldn't believe it. "I was such a skinny runt back then."

"That's not what I remember. I thought you were pretty cool. I tried to get your attention, but you never seemed to notice me. You only had eyes for my sister."

I didn't know how to respond to that so I kept quiet.

"I'm not blaming you. Just . . . observing."

"I think you've got my attention now."

"Do you think?"

We lay quietly for a few more minutes.

"What were you doing up here anyway?" I asked. "I thought everyone had taken a nap."

"I tried," she replied, "but I couldn't sleep. I, um . . . I . . . ," she hesitated.

"Yeah?"

After a pause she went on. "Well, I was kind of upset, after lunch and all."

"And all?" I parroted. "What do you mean?"

"All that talk about my sister's wedding. I could see you were devastated. You didn't have any color in your face and I don't think you said a single word. I wanted to be the one you turned to for comfort, but you never even looked at me, not once. I might as well have not been there as far as you were concerned.

"So when everyone had gone to lie down, I wanted to take a walk, be by myself. I just sort of wandered up here. It's a nice place to feel sorry for yourself."

I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm beginning to see the error of my ways."

Her hand still draped over my side and she began to gently stroke my back. I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. I was embarrassed to admit to myself that I didn't know what color her eyes were. I couldn't make out their color in the dim light of the cave. I looked more intently, but all I saw were unblinking pools of liquid darkness. They beckoned me in.

I pulled her toward me and our lips gently brushed. Behind my closed lids I detected flashes of light, but I couldn't tell if that was lightning outside the cave or sparks inside my head. Her tongue lightly explored my lips and I pulled her closer. We kissed deeply as I enveloped her in my arms. Our bodies seemed to fit together like two puzzle pieces. As we touched, I felt my skin tingle with sexual electricity as if a circuit had just been closed. We kissed insatiably while my hands roamed over her body, relishing her sensual curves, the delicate textures of skin and hair, the alluring topography of bone and muscle.

Meanwhile her hands explored my body, kneading the muscles in my back, squeezing my buttocks, tousling my hair. She frantically kissed my eyes, my nose, my forehead, my neck. I could hear her breath coming in pants, like a wild animal after a chase.

I slid my hands under her panties to admiringly squeeze her cheeks. She leveraged her hips forward, making it clear that she wanted me to remove her panties. I slipped the clammy fabric off her legs as she rolled over onto her back, exposing herself to me.

A series of nearby lightning strikes illuminated the back of the cave in surreal flashes of white light, briefly revealing to me erect nipples on her round breasts, lightly muscled stomach, and dark pubic bush. The intensity of the storm seemed to be increasing once again. I vaguely perceived rain violently pounding down at the entrance of the cave.

I sat up on my knees to better admire Naomi for a moment and she took that opportunity to pull down my soggy briefs. My erection sprang up and she sat up to touch and nuzzle my dick.

I was ready to explode, but I wanted also to savor her body while at this peak of white-hot desire. I was almost beyond rational control. My world was neither past nor future, only what was before me at that instant: Naomi's beauty, her passion, and the endless depths of her gaze, into which I wished to throw myself forever.

I gently pushed Naomi onto her back and began to kiss her all over her body. First her luscious breasts and tightly wound nipples, then her stomach, thighs, shins, feet. She was a banquet of endless delight. I lightly traced my fingers along the insides of her thighs, velvety soft, ran my fingers through her thick, coarse bush, and delicately parted the lips of her pussy to feel the fringes of the moist furnace burning within her. She gasped as I explored her pussy with my hands and kissed her belly.

She let me do so for only a few seconds, though, before she pushed me back, sat up and motioned me to lie on my back. She, in her turn, kissed me all over, her hot lips like a branding iron leaving the marks of her passion indelibly but invisibly etched into my being.

I felt her kiss my face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs. I felt her hand tenderly cradle my balls and her hot breath on my dick as she kissed the shaft. Then the incredible warmth of her mouth enveloped my dick and I felt lines of electric warmth radiate from my loins and involuntarily loosen my muscles, tendons, and joints. She continued to fondle my balls and the base of my shaft while alternately licking, sucking, and then blowing on my wet member. In the cool air of the cave, my dick quickly got cold as she blew on it, then was restored to indescribable comfort as she enveloped me once again.

After she did this only a few times I could feel the pressure building.

"Naomi, I'm not going to last long," I warned. "If you. . ."

She didn't let me finish but silenced me by putting a hand over my mouth even as she sucked more vigorously. I soon felt my sphincter contract and the pressure build with an irresistible momentum. I exploded into her mouth, contraction after contraction after contraction. I gasped and moaned with pleasure. I had never felt that kind of release before.

To my surprise, Naomi gulped down my entire load without effort. Where had she learned to do this sort of thing I wondered with surprise.

Naomi leaned her head on my heaving chest. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and return to a calmer state. I became aware of the uneven cave floor poking into my back, so I raised myself up and brushed off some of the debris clinging to my skin.

"Oh, poor baby!" Naomi cooed when she realized what had happened. She inspected my back with her fingertips and kissed whatever injuries she could find.

I gathered her into my arms and regarded her. She looked very pleased with herself.

"You look like the cat that just ate the canary," I remarked.

"It was more like the snake," she quipped.

We both laughed.

"Well," I asked, "do you think this pussy deserves to be petted for its good deed?"

In response she just raised her eyebrows and looked away coyly.

I drew her to me and kissed her tenderly for a long while. Then I laid her on her back and began kissing and fondling her as I had earlier, but lavishing more time and attention on each lovely zone of her body. Her breasts were a marvel to me: firm yet soft, pliable yet resilient. I ran my tongue around her nipples, then sucked and then blew on them, then sucked again. I heard a sharp intake of breath with each suckle.

I buried my face in her bush, so lush and thick with dark curly hair, yet extremely soft and sensual. My hands fondled her thighs, fingers tracing the outlines of muscles and tendons, then gently separating the lips of her pussy. I fondled the outer lips, occasionally dipping my finger into the honey well to extract some more lubrication. My thumb found her clit and slowly circled it, finally approaching from above and lightly pulling the hood down and back up over her ultra-sensitive organ. Her breathing increased in intensity and I knew it was time for me to explore her with my tongue. I had never gone down on a girl before, but I knew the hotspots from watching porn vids, so I figured I could extrapolate.

I buried my face in her fragrant bush and found her pussy with my tongue. She was dripping wet now. I lapped at her juices, stuck her tongue as deep into her pussy as it would reach, and then teased and licked her lips. Gentle moans became more urgent. My tongue turned its attention to her clit, licking around it at first, then flicking the tip lightly against her perceptibly enlarging button. Naomi began to squirm.

I decided to take a page from her book and gently sucked her clit into my mouth, then released it and blew on it. I went through this process several times, each time hearing Naomi's moans increase. Her hips began to gyrate vigorously now and she was panting audibly. I decided it might be time to go for it. I put the flat of my tongue fully against her clit and massaged it up and down, back and forth. Soon Naomi began to convulse and shorts gasps escaped her lips, followed by a long sigh. I ceased my ministrations and felt her body relax.

I lay with my head against her tummy for a few minutes before she pulled me up to her head and gave me a deep long kiss. As she did so she reached down with one hand to fondle my dick and balls. To my surprise, I was quickly hard again, despite having come so vigorously only a few minutes before.

"I want you inside me," she whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "We don't have any protection-do we?"

"No, but I should have my period in just a few days. I think we'll be ok. Please?"

I needed no further convincing. I lowered myself on her and she helped guide my dick to her pussy. I pushed in slowly. She was still well lubricated, but I felt resistance as I pushed deeper.

"This is your first time?" The realization just hit me. I had assumed she was the experienced one, but perhaps not.

She nodded silently, looking a little worried.

"Mine too. Tell me if I do something wrong?"

She nodded and kissed me.

I retreated somewhat, then pushed in slowly again. As I overcame each bit of resistance inside her, I would hear a sharp intake of breath and I would slow down. Then she would relax and I would continue to push in deeper. Soon I was in to the hilt. I then began to play her with a steady rhythm, each stroke coming more smoothly, more sensuously. Every so often I would feel her pussy clench around me and she would arch her back slightly. At those times she was so tight I could hardly slide my dick around inside her, but the sensation was nonetheless so intense that I could feel myself come nearer to orgasm with each contraction.

After several minutes of these wonderful sensations Naomi pushed me up by my shoulders and said, "Roll over."

I rolled onto my back and she straddled me, removed my shirt and helped me lay it under my back like a blanket. Then she took hold of my dick and lowered herself onto it, slowly letting it slide deep within her. She leaned forward, braced her hands on my shoulders and began gyrating her hips.

I could see her more clearly now-there seemed to be more light in the cave. I glanced over to the entrance and saw that the rain had stopped and that sunshine was reflecting off the rock face into the cave. Looking back at Naomi hovering above me she appeared even more beautiful than before. Her eyes were closed and her face showed that unselfconscious look of total absorption in the present. Her breasts jiggled with each movement and her nipples were coiled in a wrinkled erection. Her stomach was pulsing in and out with each labored breath and her slender waist ever so gracefully flared into the shapely hips and thighs that engulfed me.

Her motions became faster and more urgent and she lay down fully on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me as tightly as I dared, while also increasing the passion of my thrusts. I could feel the twitches and spasms in my loins that signaled my orgasm building, just as I felt her pussy begin to clench spasmodically and her breath come in sharp pants. My dick seemed to balloon larger just before I came, filling her even more tightly, even as her pussy clenched, clenched, and then clenched one final, extended time. I thrust as deep as possible inside her as I expended myself. She pressed her hips hard against mine, then buried her face in the crook of her neck. She seemed to stop breathing for a moment, then let out a sudden gasp and several ragged pants before her breathing gradually returned to normal and she relaxed on top of me.

We lay clasped desperately together for a time, until I noticed that Naomi had begun shivering again.

"Naomi," I said, gently pushing her shoulders away from me. "We had better try to get ourselves warm now. I don't think we can keep staving off the cold this way."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "I'd like to try!" she asserted.

But then she shivered again and I could feel her skin start to pucker up into goosebumps.

"I guess you're right," she reluctantly agreed. "What are we going to do?"

I looked over to the cave entrance. Sunshine was brightly reflecting off the rock outside. The storm had apparently blown through.

"There's a sunny rock nearby. Maybe we could try to dry our clothes out a little and warm up in the sun."

"Sounds like a plan," she said, shivering some more.

Naomi peeled herself off me. As she stood I could see my cum drip down her thighs. My now flaccid dick was sticky with my cum and her juices, as well. I looked around for something to clean ourselves off with, as if I might have missed a nice big box of tissues stashed somewhere in the cave. I also found my dick stirring once again, just at the sight of her gorgeous body and the results of our lovemaking spilling down her legs.

Naomi seemed to have already thought of a solution, though, because she walked over to our pile of damp clothes, grabbed her still-soggy panties and wiped herself off with those. I did the same with my wet shorts.

I picked up my jeans and considered them. They were cold and clammy. The thought of pulling them on was thoroughly unappealing.

"Look," I said. "We don't have far to go. Let's just pull on our shoes and make a quick dash over to the spot I have in mind. No one will be up here so soon after the storm."

Naomi nodded in agreement and gathered up her wet clothes as I did the same. I hoisted her up the rock face at the cave entrance to help her out, then handed her up the two wads of clammy clothes. She squatted at the top of the rock face as I gingerly crawled up. I didn't want to scrape anything important. As I neared the top I looked up and saw Naomi leaning forward, extending a hand to help pull me up the final few feet. Her dark brown eyes sparkled. (Brown-that was it! They were brown!) Her tits dangled enticingly and I saw the beautifully folded lips of her pussy alluringly poking out above her short, curly, intensely black pubic hair. My dick hardened a bit more.

Once on the forest floor we hurried along the slope towards the outcropping of rock I had in mind. Overhead, all signs of the storm had passed-it had gone as quickly as it had come. The sun shone brightly and only a few clouds remained on the horizon. It looked to be about mid-afternoon. Our whole adventure had lasted only about an hour or so. It seemed like an eternity, so much had changed in that brief time.

We came to the outcrop of rock I had in mind. It wasn't the tallest formation on this part of the hill, but it was the most extensive, which meant fewer trees, which meant more sunshine. We clambered up the easiest path among the rocks and found a nice large, relatively flat expanse of rock in the full sun. There were a few puddles in depressions along the rock surface, but for the most part it was dry. We spread out our clothes and found the smoothest looking spot we could to lie down and absorb the sun's heat.

After the mild exertion of walking to the outcrop and a few minutes in the sun, I began to feel warmed. I looked over at Naomi lying next to me, eyes contentedly closed as she basked in the warming rays of the sun. How could I have never noticed her before! Well, actually, the last time I really had an opportunity to notice her had been four years ago. I don't think she quite look like this then. Surely the potential was there, but I just hadn't paid attention. I was too focused on her older sister.

But now, I was enraptured. Naomi's hair shone with a deep luster, faint hints of red highlights somehow released from the blackness by the bright light of the afternoon sun. Her breasts were beautiful--round, firm, with small but dark aureoles and a slightly raised nipple. I sat up on my elbow for a better view. Her stomach was taught and lightly muscled and one could clearly see the lines of her hips where they joined her abdomen, the sinews of her legs, the curve of her calves. She was a goddess!

But there was something else about her, too. There was a peacefulness, an aura of serenity that I sensed from her and that calmed me, as well. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed basking in the sun beside my goddess. After a little while I must have dozed off. When I awoke again I was disoriented and couldn't recall why I was stretched out naked on this rock. Then I looked around and saw Naomi in peaceful repose beside me and the events of the afternoon came flooding back into my memory. I closed my eyes and replayed the scene of our lovemaking in my mind, wondering if I would ever experience such passion again. The mere memory of it began to arouse me once more.