The Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled to alertness when I felt something lightly brush my semi-hard dick.

"Silly boy," I heard Naomi say, "can't you tell when you're being fondled? Why so uptight?"

She smiled at me and cuddled up next to me. We kissed and fondled and soon Naomi was writhing passionately on top of me. I felt her slide down my stomach a little ways and felt her bush against my hardon. She reached behind her and guided my dick into her warm moistness once again, and once again I could hardly believe how sensual and passionate, and just plain fucking right it felt. We took our time this go round, and I enjoyed the sight of her gorgeous body and enticing smile in the full sunlight.

As the sun began to fall lower behind the trees and our passion was building to a climax, the sound of voices below us on the forest floor startled us into frozen silence. I could hear 2 or 3 voices. They sounded young, maybe teenagers, all boys, no one I recognized.

I whispered into Naomi's ear. "They can't see us up here, but if they climb up onto the rock, we are totally busted."

"Well then," she whispered back with a mischievous smile, "we just need to make sure they have no reason to come up here."

Then to my utter amazement, she resumed her writhing gyrations on top of me, clearly intending to finish what we had started. I must have had an astonished expression on my face, because she raised herself up a little and looked back at me with raised eyebrows. That mischievous smile spread across her face again and she put a finger over my lips and just kept going at it.

That little vixen! I thought. But who was I to argue. . .

I could feel my dick, which had softened a little with the disturbance, harden once again, aided by what felt like Naomi's deliberate contractions of her pussy. I could hear the voices circling around the circumference of the large rock we were on, and soon they would be near the most accessible access point up to the top of it. But Naomi's movements were becoming more urgent, and I was following suit. As I neared climax, a moan involuntarily escaped me. The voices abruptly stopped. My instinct was to freeze, but Naomi was oblivious as she ground her hips against me in growing fervor. At that point, I decided I simply didn't give a damn and I uninhibitedly thrust into her. There was no turning back now. Naomi was panting audibly and I saw red splotches growing on her cheek and neck. Her pussy repeatedly clenched around me and she buried face in the crook of my neck to try to muffle her moans as she came in waves that shook her body in spasmodic jerks. I soon followed.

We lay entwined, panting heavily for several minutes. When I heard the voices again, they seemed to be farther up the hill and moving away from us.

"I think it's time we made our appearance back at the cabins," I suggested, "soggy clothes or no."

"I'd prefer no," she quipped with her devilish smile, "but somehow I don't think that would be the most sensible plan."

"I'm afraid not," I replied.

We walked over to our clothes and assayed their state. Naomi's seemed to be mostly dry, as was my shirt and undershirt, but my jeans were still pretty soggy, as were our socks and shoes. We nonetheless gamely dressed ourselves and squished our way back down the hill, hand in hand.

"What shall we tell everyone?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, whatever we say, I think we should probably omit the part about you fucking my eyes out several times this afternoon," Naomi observed dryly.

I burst out laughing at that. Not only was she sexy as hell, she was funny, too! What had I done to deserve this?

================

As it turned out, we managed to play it pretty cool that afternoon, and no one seemed to suspect anything out of the ordinary had happened, apart from the both of us sheltering from a storm in a cave. My two little brothers actually thought that sounded like a pretty neat adventure. I did too, but for reasons they could have never imagined.

For the remainder of our two weeks at the cabins, Naomi and I managed to make some pretty convenient arrangements. With the excuse that my two little brothers, with whom I shared a room in the small cabin my family was staying in, made too much noise at night and kept me awake, I arranged to sleep in the bunkhouse, which was little more than a frame with heavy canvas draped over it. It kept the rain out, and the wind, but not the cold, so it was a good thing that I had a warm sleeping bag and an even warmer bed partner to spend the night with. For Naomi, you see, happened to have a room to herself in the other, larger cabin, and it just happened to have a separate door to the outside. My parents probably marveled at my industry the day following the big thunderstorm in taking it upon myself to make sure that every door hinge on the property was well oiled and every door stoop and step properly nailed down and squeak free. It goes without saying that there was one door I was especially attentive to.

By the time our vacation at the cabins was over, there was no disguising the fact that there was something between Naomi and me. I doubt our parents had any inkling of the true extent of that something, and that's just as well. As for my part it was an excruciating parting. Both of us still felt unspeakably passionate towards each other, yet we had little experience to help us weather an extended parting. I was afraid that Naomi would forget about me soon after I was out of sight. She probably felt the same way.

But, as fate would have it, we both turned out to be persistent souls. We both were going off to different colleges in the fall, but we conspired to have Naomi transfer to my school after one semester. After that, there was no looking back.

It may seem trite and cliche, but some loves simply seem destined to last. I am due to graduate from college soon, and in the summer Naomi will become my wife. I have never even really looked at another woman since that afternoon in Mummy's cave except for the one I have come to truly love. And it was all due to a few well timed drops of rain.