The Tick Bites Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I look forward to cleaning you up at the end of the evening." We joined the party.

It was actually a pretty fun party. We danced, we drank, we had a blast. I met people I'd heard of for years, now I had a face and sometimes a body to go with the name. Cathy was looking incredibly hot; her movements were more sensual than I remembered. I even encouraged her to dance with some of the other men after she had insisted I dance with some of the single women. I had just finished a dance when Cathy caught up with me and pulled me away.

"I want you to meet my old boss Henry." I was finally going to meet the amazing Henry. Cathy and Henry had been teamed up for years. A couple of months back Cathy had received an unexpected promotion and had been moved out from under Henry. We seemed to be heading toward a couple off by themselves. The man was average height, looked pretty fit. The woman was blond and had her back to us as we approached. I extended my hand, "Henry, I finally get to see the man who has occupied so many of my wife's' thoughts through the years." I guess it came out wrong because Henry and Cathy reacted uncomfortably to my words.

Cathy tried to get me out of trouble quickly. "Henry, is this Diane?" As Henry began introductions the blonde turned around. "Yes, this is my wonderful wife, Diane." Oh shit. I was face to face with the 'tick lady.' I recovered fast and in a moment Cathy and Henry were off talking with co-workers. I stood there with Diane.

"What an unexpected surprise. Henry told me you never came to these before, I didn't expect to see you here."

"You're married to Henry?"

"Yep. Twelve years."

"How could you…I mean, we, you and I?"

"What are you talking about? Have we ever met? We didn't do anything."

"Oh c'mon Diane, how can you be so blasé about it. We cheated on our spouses."

Diane’s eyes bugged out and she ‘shhhh’ me loudly. "Be quiet. Calm down. OK? Maybe I should have explained everything to you that day. I just figured that we'd never see one another again. It seemed like the best thing to do at the time." She smiled seductively. "I still get wet thinking about it." She glanced down. "Looks like you have fond memories too."

Before I could reply. Diane pulled me off to a quiet spot where we could see but not be seen. "First, how are you and Cathy doing?"

"Actually…we're doing great."

"Then just leave it at that. You and Cathy are happy. Henry and I are very happy." I started to protest. "If you really want to know the truth, I'll tell you everything. But are you sure you want to know. You may not like it." I nodded affirmatively.

"OK. But remember you ask for it. About a year ago, right after the last New Years party I began to suspect that Henry was having an affair. I didn't have any concrete proof, just a feeling."

"Your kidding, Cathy is always going on about what a great guy Henry is. She told me that you two had a great marriage. Why would he fool around and risk all that?"

"Henry is a great guy. And we do have a good marriage…now. A year ago I weighed a lot more then I do today and Henry and I hadn't been having sex for a long time. He wanted it, I didn't. Something must have happened at the party last year because within a couple of weeks I knew something was going on. Not that he was obvious about it. Far from it, he was very careful. He covered his tracks very well. There was just one little area he missed. His cock." My expression must have amused her because she chuckled a bit then continued.

"Henry has a physical trait that has always intrigued me. I realized early in our marriage that he had a built-in great sex meter - his cock. Whenever we had really good sex, even if I just blew him, when he fell asleep that night, he would get an erection and moan a little just as he dropped off into deep sleep. Maybe he was subconsciously reliving the sex, I don’t know? Otherwise he wouldn’t have an erection until the next morning. Well he hadn't been sprouting wood for a real long time as he fell asleep. He started up again after the party last year. The first time it happened I dismissed it as a chance occurrence. Then it began to happen 2 to 3 times during the week, never on the week end. Until later that is. I suspected that it was someone from work. When he started to go into work on Saturdays, I knew that it was serious and then that I could lose him."

"OK fine. I'm sorry that Henry was cheating on you. Why did you…"

"I'm almost finished. Needless to say I was hurt and angry. I wanted to hurt him and his little slut at first, but I realized I would just lose him and still be miserable. I let it become a motivator for me. I started working out and losing weight. I decided that rather then hurt our marriage, I needed balance. I needed to have my own fling. I picked you. You know the rest."

"You needed a fling - so you picked me? Did you even think for a moment what might have happened it someone found out? How could you do that? What did I do to you? What did Cathy ever do to you?" As soon as those last words were out of my mouth I knew what her answer would be. "No. No way. Cathy's not the type. You're wrong."

"I wish I was wrong. But I'm not. When I was ready to make my move I followed him on a Saturday. He didn't go to the office. He went to a motel. Cathy arrived a few minutes later. They were there for a couple of hours, they left. He popped wood that night. I'm sorry, you wanted to know. Now you know. Well I need a drink, how about you?"

I was very drunk when the party ended. The drive home was quiet. Unfortunately Cathy was pretty horny and as we both slid into bed, she tried to get some action. I wasn't interested - physically or emotionally. She started to get pissed off. I just ignored her. I rolled over and went to sleep.

I tried to act normal - I didn't do very well. I replayed Diane's conversation again and again. Try as might I couldn't recall any signs that Cathy had been cheating on me. Nothing had changed until after Diane and I had sex. And then things had changed dramatically - for the better. My confusion led to frustration. Luckily Cathy thought I was still hung over or had caught a bug. I was bugged alright, hell I was pissed. I was having a hard time hiding my crappy attitude. At bedtime Cathy would ask me what was wrong. I deflected away her inquires which only served to piss her off.

I tried to recall every detail of Diane's and our time together in the office. Every word, inflection, glance, action I played it over and over in my mind. And then it hit me - the panty liner. After I had filled Diane's hungry pussy with a huge load of cum she had tilted her hips up - TO KEEP MY CUM INSIDE HER! She had then taken something from the pocket of her shorts and placed it between her thighs over her cunt - a panty liner. She had purposefully saved my cum! It didn't take me long to hazard a guess as to why. She was planning on Henry finding out that another man had just fucked her. Damn do not ever mess with a woman scorned.

When I got to work the next day the first thing I did was call Diane - I unloaded on her. When I was through ranting and raving she asked me a couple of very simple questions. "Until I told you about Cathy and Henry, were you happier after we fucked that day – and that’s all it was; a fuck?" I had to admit I was. "Were you a better husband?" Yes. "Was Cathy a better wife?" Yes. "Was your marriage better?" Yes -very much so. "So what's your problem?" I couldn't answer her.

"Look I know it hurts, more than you can imagine. I knew Henry was cheating on me, but I couldn't prove it. If they hadn't needed to see each other on Saturday I doubt if I would have ever really known who he was seeing. You didn't have to see your spouse meet someone at a motel and spend a couple of hours watching the door to be sure when they left and where they went next. You didn't have to decide what to do about it. You didn't have to throw yourself at a complete stranger. If you had rejected me I would have found someone else. But you would have never known a thing. And you never had to see the look on Henry's face when he realized that I knew and he saw what I had done. Do you have idea what I did to him?"

"The panty liner."

"Yeah - the panty liner. I was sloshing on the hike back to my car. And I had to keep my thighs clenched all the way home. When we got into bed I asked Henry to look at something for me. I had all the lights on in the bedroom. I asked him to lie on the bed and I took off my clothes. I straddled his face. I pushed with my muscles and I could feel a huge glob of your cum start to flow. I felt it reach my labia and I looked down at Henry and told him I knew about his affair, that it was over as of right now and that I had balanced the books. He stared up at me with his mouth open. I was positioned perfectly. Yeah, yeah - now you know. Long strings of your cum were leaking from me into his mouth and onto his face. He threw up. It was a hell of a mess, physically and emotionally."

"Fucking A!" I was stunned. For a brief moment I felt sorry for Henry. Then I remembered that he had been fucking my wife. Had I eaten his cum? Had Cathy ever come from him and then had sex with me? "That fucking bitch!" I was getting steamed again.

"Hey. Hey. We won. We're still here, we're both still married - happily, if you can put this behind you. You know that Cathy loves you very much. Henry told me everything, he seduced her at the party last year. She was drunk and angry that you were away so much. When they talked about it later they decided to do it just one more time - sober. They couldn't stop after that. In some ways this was our fault - yours and mine. We weren't there for them - so they were there for each other. After you and I fucked you started to pay more attention to Cathy didn't you? I know Henry and I were more attentive to each other."

"But…she was fucking him for almost eight months. If they were together 2 to 3 times a week…"

"Geez, what is it with you guys and numbers. Who the fuck cares about the god damn number of times, take the win. Talk to her about all this if you need to. I think that's what helped Henry and I the most. We talked about everything, from the why's to the when's to the what's. Maybe you need to talk to Cathy that way, get it all out in the open. Work it out with her. Because if you think you need to equal her number of infidelities - you're on your own. Count me out."

"Fuck!"

"Talk to her. I'll bet she's carrying a tremendous amount of guilt about all this. She's a good wife - don't blow this. Talk to her - OK?"

"Alright."

"Good. Look for what it’s worth - I'm truly sorry. But good can come out of this. Call me if you absolutely have no other alternative. Last resort only. OK? Good luck.” I hung up the phone – I had a lot of thinking to do.

Three days later, after a wonderful dinner I sat on the couch and wrapped my arms around Cathy and told her how much I loved her. She cuddled close and told me the same. I began to slowly undress her. I kissed her face, her lips, her breasts, her hips. I licked her nipples until they were hard like pebbles and I licked her cunt until she came. I pushed into her and we made love on the couch until I came in her. We held each other very close.

I placed a box of tissues on the coffee table.

"Cathy, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting for the last few days. I’ve been acting like a jerk and I need to talk to you about something. The holiday office party was actually the second time I had met Diane, Henry's wife. I need to tell you how I met her the first time…"

12