The Tick Incident Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Janet gets some hands-on experience.
5.3k words
4.59
125.8k
33
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard awoke the next day still in a state of euphoria.

It felt like Christmas Morning, only Christmas had already come the day before. This was just the sweet aftermath.

Richard had lived out the exhibitionist desires that had always existed deep inside his heart, and got to enjoy those blissful with the woman he cared about the most.

Carrie had brought something out - both figuratively and literally - that Richard never thought he would expose: a genuine passion for being naked for the pleasure of clothed women.

"I can't believe last night," he said to himself as he hopped from his bed.

Richard walked through his room naked as the night before. He had usually slept in underwear and a T-shirt, but he had no desire to put clothes on any time soon.

He walked in front of the mirror, flopping his penis around and imagining Carrie and Janet were looking at it again. He smiled.

But as much as he wanted to strut down the stairs naked for breakfast, his natural shyness did have somewhat of a hold over him still, and he put on just a pair of white briefs and a baggy pair of shorts, and was on his way.

He kicked aside a few 8-tracks that were cluttered about on the floor, and was eager to eat some breakfast. He had definitely worked up an appetite the night before.

Richard jogged lightly down the steps, turned the corner and headed for the kitchen. It appeared no one was home.

He thought he would peak outside and see if Carrie was around. He opened the screen door, not expecting to see his step mom just outside the window. The brown-haired beauty was giving her award-winning flowers plenty of attention.

"Oh Dick!" she replied happily. The word "Dick" hit Richard right in the stomach. Just hearing his step mom use the word a few times the night before was pleasure enough. The thought of her actually addressing him by that name every time she talked to him was almost overwhelming to Richard. And an intense pleasure.

"Excuse my language, Dick, but it is so fucking hot out here," she said, wiping sweat from her brow. The sexy 35-year-old was on her knees in the dirt, her rather skimpy, light gray shorts stretched tightly over her sexy thighs and round posterior.

The sight of her was intoxicating enough, but now her choice to openly refer to him as "Dick" was causing his penis to harden with arousal. Maybe she was calling him that now because of her recent discovery, the discovery that had to do with his anatomy. Maybe she was purposely having fun with him. Maybe, like she mentioned, she had many friends named Richard that went by the aforementioned nickname, so it was a force of habit.

Whatever the reason, Carrie seemed to take special delight in addressing young Richard as "Dick," and he in turn was equally happy to hear her use that word, over and over again.

"Dick, I was telling Janet earlier, you'll get a kick out of this," she began, urging him down to her level. He knelt beside her.

"There was a woman strolling by this morning while I was out front watering the grass," she told Richard, as his erection grew to greater lengths as he looked at Carrie's golden-brown thighs. "She said she loved my bluebonnets, so I brought her back to see them. She just raved over them. Loved the color, the way they were pruned, everything..."

Carrie knew she had the ability to hold Richard's attention, but not by talking about her flowers. So she hurried up with her story.

"Anyway, long story short," she began. "She is from a house and garden magazine, and is going to send out a photographer to get some pictures of my flowers! Can you believe it? The pictures will run in next month's issue."

Richard had to show some interest, even though his attention dwelled on the happenings of the night before.

"That's awesome, Carrie," he told her.

"I mean, I know I like showing off my babies," she said, pointing to her garden as she arose. "But for all the time and effort, it is nice to get them some recognition."

Richard simply nodded. Carrie again wiped her forehead, sweat running down over her pretty face. Her soft brown hair was done up in a ponytail, in affect to keep it out of her eyes as she worked, but it also made her appear even cuter and younger to Richard.

"So, young man, what have you been up to?" she asked him. He felt nervous any time she simply addressed him. Last night had changed his life.

"Oh I just got up," he said.

"Just got up, huh," Carrie replied as she picked up her pruning shears and little shovel. "Well you can help me out a bit. Janet kind of skipped out on her chores so I need you to pick up the slack. We have company coming this weekend so we have to get this place in order."

Richard didn't like the idea of having to do the stuff Janet was supposed to do in the first place, but he did feel an awful amount of affection towards his stepsister at this moment, so he let it slide.

Richard nodded, but found it difficult to make conversation. He was nervous. He now noticed Carrie's line of vision - whether by coincidence or not - drift down towards his crotch, in a very casual manner. Richard awkwardly shifted all his weight to one leg, making the bulge in his shorts bounce around a bit. Carrie noticed, and now looked off into the distance, seemingly holding in a giggle.

"Wh-why are they called bluebonnets anyway?" the boy asked his step mom, trying to take the attention away from his hardening penis.

"Because of the petals. They look like a woman's sunbonnet, silly," she told him without hesitation.

"Oh, right," Richard said. She chuckled.

"I should be wearing a sunbonnet on a day like this," Carrie said, again wiping her brow. Her skin glowed in the bright sunlight.

"You would look beautiful in one," Richard said, hoping he didn't appear too forward.

"Oh thank you, hon," she said. "That's very sweet."

Carrie again glanced down at his crotch, in the flow of the conversation. She was seemingly now using it as a point of focus, looking at her flowers, then into Richard's sweet, adoring eyes, then his crotch. Flowers, eyes, crotch. Flowers, eyes, crotch. She was driving Richard wild, and he feared his dick might burst out of his shorts if she kept glancing down at it.

"The bluebonnet is the state flower of Texas," she informed her stepson. He tried to appear interested in that little nugget of information, but now his attention was drawn to Carrie's large breasts, as he noticed the heat had caused his step mom to perspire a bit, her shirt a little damp. Her huge tits were pressed against her shirt, their outline clearly visible.

Richard enjoyed the moment.

He and Carrie would eventually retreat to inside the house, escaping the heat. The step mom cranked up the air conditioner as high as it would go, and voiced her relief.

"Aw that feels go good," she said as she let the cool air blow against her face and through her hair. "It is soooooo hot out there...But I did get some quality work done."

Richard stood in the middle of the kitchen, shuffling his feet a bit. He was also trying to hide his semi-erect penis, which bulged out against the left leg of his shorts.

"Oh Dick, come here, look at this," Carrie said, urging him over to the counter. "Look at the size of this cinnamon role!"

She opened up a white box, containing a cinnamon role she just purchased from the nearby bakery. The pastry was abnormally large, almost like a novelty item. How she raved over the sheer size of it made Richard reminiscent of the night before, when she raved over his very special body part.

"Can you believe this?" she asked, now holding up the giant pastry. "It's so huuuuuuuge! It's almost the size of my head."

Richard was amazed as well, but even more turned on by her excitement.

"Everything's bigger in Texas, I guess," she said, chuckling at her own statement. Richard's penis throbbed in his pants.

"So, Richard," she began. "Or wait, did you say you prefer to go by 'Dick?' I can't...remember. I know we had this discussion last night."

Richard gulped. The question caught him off guard.

"I know I've heard your friends call you 'Dick,' and I think some of the neighbors," she said, taking a nice, big bite out of the cinnamon role. As long as he lived, no one had ever called Richard by the name 'Dick,' which made Carrie the first one to do it. That made it even more special.

And Carrie, again, was maybe pulling these statements about his friends out of thin air just to force this new nickname on him.

"Um," Richard stammered.

"'Dick' just seems easier to say," she chuckled. "And in this heat, I'm all about making things easier."

"Yeah, 'Dick' is fine," Richard answered her.

"And when I hear the name, Richard, I just think of a nerdy scientist or something," she went on.

Richard was a little embarrassed now, but knew she was only having fun with him.

"Just kidding, sweetie," she said. "Richard is a fine name. I just like 'Dick' better."

Again, the young man struggled to conceal his growing hard-on.

"And besides," Carrie said, tossing one more bite of her cinnamon role in her mouth. "You do have one hell of a big one."

Her candidness made Richard both excited and bashful, and he laughed as a means of defense. She laughed along with him. His privates were not so private anymore. They were a subject of open conversation.

"You're a very...upstanding young man," she giggled, remembering his towering erection from the night before.

Richard definitely couldn't argue that. The proof was bulging out against his shorts, to a very noticeable degree. Carrie looked down at his clearly-defined erection, and chuckled.

"Does he know we're talking about him, hon?" she teased her stepson. "Seems like he really perked up when I mentioned him."

Richard struggled in vain to conceal his somewhat embarrassing boner, but Carrie reassured him.

"It's perfectly natural," Carrie told Richard. "And anyway, what happened to you becoming a nudist. What's with the shorts?"

Richard's erection now almost bounced out of those shorts, with the thought of once again being naked for the beautiful Carrie. The young man remembered that the night before, when his passions overcame him, he asked his step mom permission to go nude around the house. The thought excited him then. Now, his inhibitions returned, and his natural modesty prevented him from walking around completely bare.

"I'm just kidding with you, Richard," Carrie told him, back to addressing the boy by his full first name. "I know you're shy. That whole nudist thing - that's just not you."

Richard wanted to tell her 'that is me, that is me, I want to be naked for you, Carrie.' But the moment had passed. She walked over to the sink and went about doing dishes. She asked Richard if he would like some breakfast.

Richard wanted to show Carrie that he had overcome his shyness, but he would have to be patient. And Carrie had a way of making sure things moved along at a nice pace. She brought the best out in Richard, and got him to open up.

"You were one very excited boy last night, Richard," Carrie said sexily as she got ready to crack some eggs into a bowl. "I have never seen..."

Her head dipped a bit, some of her brown bangs now hanging over her soft brown eyes as she giggled.

"I have never seen that much COME in my life," she said, overemphasizing the word "come," as if to say, there's no other suitable word for it. "You just...erupted. Is that normal for you?"

Richard was proud of his ejaculatory feats, especially because they seemed to impress the hell out of Carrie.

"Pretty much," he said. "I -"

Carrie interrupted him.

"I guess, when your you-know-whats are as big as..." she began, now holding up two large Grade A eggs to demonstrate her point. Richard looked at the two huge eggs she held up in the sunlight which was shining through the kitchen window, and smiled.

"Those are some huge balls you have there young man," Carrie chuckled. "Some real low hangers...Just huge, huge balls. They must always be aching to release their seed."

Carrie said all this so calmly as she whisked some eggs and milk in a large bowl.

"I mean, you mentioned that last night that you do have to masturbate quite often," she went on.

"Yes, mam, I do," Richard had to admit. He found it so sexy how comfortable Carrie was while talking about his masturbatory habits. The conversation was right in stride with her preparing him his breakfast.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, Dick, go get that, I think it's probably Janet," Carrie said. "She already phoned and said she had forgotten her key. I think I (ouch), I think I locked the door when I went out to the store earlier."

Carrie sucked on one of her fingers after burning it slightly on the stove. Richard walked briskly to the front door, his erection bouncing in his shorts. He tried to make it go down, but it wasn't easy.

He let Janet in, and already she had a smirk on her pretty face.

"Hi there, BIG brother," she teased him. He had to smile.

Janet looked like she had just come from her friend's pool. She had on a purple one-piece bathing suit, with khaki shorts over top, sort of like the gray shorts her mom was wearing. And their big, sexy asses that filled out those shorts were very similar as well. Janet's hair was still wet, as it every now and then would hang down over her adorable brown eyes. She had spent the morning in the pool, and who could blame her on a hot day like this.

Richard led her into the kitchen, where her mom was, and the whole time Janet looked up at her stepbrother with a beaming smile. She still couldn't believe what a package he had been hiding all these years.

"Stop looking at me," he teased, as they walked forward. She giggled.

Carrie was sitting at the table, stirring a cup of tea. She and her daughter spoke for a while, but as Richard seemed to drift out of the conversation, Carrie brought him right back into it.

"How's your tick bite, Richard?" the step mom asked him. Richard looked down at his shorts, and kind of shrugged.

"After you're done eating, I'll take a look at it," she told him calmly. Richard started to get aroused with that thought. Sounded like this would be round number two of his gorgeous step mom seeing him completely nude.

Carrie and her daughter spoke about their days so far, with Carrie speaking so proudly of her flowers, and Janet bragging about her friend's new in-ground pool. It sounded like it was nicer than theirs.

But what really intrigued Richard about their conversation was that it did not at all involve him, as though the events that transpired the night before - although amazing and very enjoyable for Janet and Carrie - did not faze them. Carrie and Janet felt it was perfectly normal, and acceptable, that they had seen Richard naked, and at the same time, at least to this point, he had no such right in reverse. Their bodies still demanded the utmost privacy.

At this very moment he dreamt of seeing either one, or both, of them nude, kind of put off by the fact he probably would not get to. But the fact they got such a kick out of his nudity made him very aroused.

"Alright, Ritchie boy," Carrie said, calling her stepson a variety of names these days, "let's go to the bathroom. Let me make sure that bite is healing properly."

As Richard finished off his toast, he got up and obediently followed Carrie towards the bathroom, eyeing her big, sexy ass as he walked behind her. Richard suddenly realized Janet was following.

"Are you coming with us?" her mom asked with a laugh.

"Yep," Janet said with conviction. The mom had no objections, and the three all walked into the small but accommodating downstairs bathroom.

Carrie very casually placed her thumbs inside the waistband of Richard's shorts, and gently pulled them down as she spoke to her daughter.

"I hope this magazine is for real," the mom said as she made conversation, still so happy about her sudden fame. "That would be so lovely if my babies got some recognition."

Richard, standing there in just his underwear, his shorts around his ankles, thought that Carrie might try to check his cut without getting him completely nude, but she gave that idea no such thought. Without even asking his permission, she simply yanked down his underwear, and his large penis flopped right on out, in plain view of the two women.

The flower conversation still flowed between the two gals, broken only by Janet's frenzied movements. She was trying to gain a better vantage point to Richard's exposed privates.

"Can you see okay?" her mom asked her with an amused chuckle. Janet now stood right alongside her mom.

"Yeah, I can see everything now," the young one said with great satisfaction.

Richard loved their enthusiasm. His passion for exhibitionism was growing by the minute, and so was his cock. This time, he felt no embarrassment with a rapidly growing erection.

"I just find it medically fascinating," Janet gave as a reason for her fascination with her naked stepbrother.

"What, a silly tick bite?" her mom asked.

"No," Janet scoffed. "His fucking dick."

Carrie couldn't help but laugh, and had to agree with her daughter.

"It is a doozer," Carrie agreed as she looked down at Richard's semi erect member. The conversation, for a moment, veered elsewhere.

"How on Earth did you forget your key this morning," Carrie asked her daughter, as the mom went about delicately removing Richard's bandage on his upper thigh.

"It was hot," Janet replied. "All I could think about was jumping in Liz's pool."

As Carrie now had Richard's bandage removed, she went about inspecting the cut, only some things interfered.

"I need you to hold your schlong, sweetie," Carrie whispered very delicately into Richard's ear, as Janet went on ranting and raving about the heat.

His step mother's openly candid language again excited young Richard. His penis had now grown to its fully erect state. He held it up against his body, eager to let the women marvel at it once again. Carrie now knelt before him.

"Have you ever seen anything like Richard's?" Janet asked her mom with a big smile.

"What...his tick bite?" the mom playfully answered as she went on inspecting the boy's thigh.

"I think you know what I'm referring to, mom," the daughter teased right back. Carrie gave the question her full attention, and sat back on that nice plump butt of hers and eyed Richard's enormous wang, which was covered by his hands at the moment, but its long, tubular proportions were clearly visible.

"I have seen my share of notable penises - through my nursing days and abroad," Carrie said, her hand over her chest as she spoke with great honesty. "But you don't come across something like Richard's very often."

Carrie marveled at his amazing appendage, then bent down and took one last look at his cut from the tick. She told Richard it looked fine, and that it was healing properly.

So there was really no further need for Richard to be naked from the waist down, but his stepsister insisted he remain that way.

"What did you say it was, 11 (laugh) and a half inches?" she asked her stepbrother, and she wasn't talking about the tick bite.

"Yeah," Richard answered, as he noticed Carrie stifling a chuckle. "Just short of a foot."

Feeling it was time for his erection to be unveiled once again, Richard took his hands away from his prick, and it bounced up and down as it was freed from his grasp. The women burst out laughing.

"Boy-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoing," Janet laughed, imitating its springy movements. Carrie went a step further, and meant to gently slap Richard's enormous dick, but hit it pretty hard, making it bounce violently up and down, even smacking his tummy. Janet found the sight hysterical. And Richard winced just a bit.

12