The Tick Incident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was completely unfair in a sense that only he would be nude and exposed, Carrie's logic was completely sound, and was not challenged by the young male.

"Now, let's stop fooling around and get you started," she urged him, patting him on the butt as he arose from the bed.

Richard began to get undressed, and Carrie stood there, waiting patiently for him to completely disrobe. He took off his shirt, his shorts, then his socks, and stood before Carrie in just his underwear. She gave him this look like 'well come on, don't stop there.'

He gently pulled down his underwear, and Carrie reacted with relative ease as his huge erection bounced around between his legs, now completely uncovered.

"Very good," she encouraged him. "Now I know it is going to feel weird for a while, Richard, walking around the house with um..."

Richard looked her in the eyes, waiting for her to finish.

"Certain things right out in the open," she continued, making a hand gesture towards his exposed genitals.

Again, they shared a laugh together.

"But after a while it will feel completely natural," she urged him.

They started for the bedroom door, and already Richard felt intoxicated by the scene. He was walking completely naked, side by side with a fully clothed woman.

"I'm like Luke, and you're kind of like my Obi-One," Richard laughed, referencing characters from his favorite movie.

"If that's the way you want to look at it," Carrie giggled.

She eyed his massive pork sword as they approached the steps.

"And that's sort of like your light saber, I guess," she said to him, staring at his huge erection.

He was overjoyed that she could relate to him. And he gave her a look of astonishment.

"What? You and your father made Janet and I see that Star Wars movie twice with you guys. I'm bound to remember some of the terminology," she explained.

As they both trotted down the steps, side by side, Carrie couldn't help but glance down at Richard's bouncing member.

"Ba-boing, ba-boing, ba-boing," she laughed.

"I can't help it," he said back to her.

As they reached the bottom of the steps, each seemed to be fighting for position, both wanting to be the first to tell Janet the good news.

"Wow, you are really eager to tell her, huh," Carrie remarked with joy.

Janet was chatting on the phone in the family room when Carrie and Richard casually walked in, and Janet immediately reacted with excitement upon seeing that Richard was completely naked.

"Ha! I gotta call you back, Amber," she told her friend.

She slammed the phone down in excitement and jumped to her feet, and then put her arms around her step brother's muscular shoulders to show encouragement.

"So I guess this means he said 'yes,'" Janet exclaimed.

"Not that he had any choice in the matter," Carrie teased. She then looked at her step son and gave him that warm smile of hers.

"So you're cool with being our class pet for a day?" Janet teased her stepbrother.

Richard felt a little nervous again with the thought of being nude in front of so many women, but Carrie eased his worry.

"Now, Janet, don't make him nervous," she told her. "We are going to be very gentle with him during that class. He's there to help us out."

Janet eyed Richard's naked body from head to toe.

"Yes, Richard. Your dick is going to be expanding the education of several young women," she joked.

Carrie suppressed a giggle at her comment.

"He does possess quite a learning...tool," Carrie added with a smile. "No pun intended."

Janet sat back down on the chair nearest the T.V. while Carrie and Richard still stood side by side. Richard's enormous erection, very noticeable and very much a point of focus for the two women, throbbed openly in the air as the mother and daughter continued to chat.

"We just have to do a good job of getting him used to being the center of attention," Carrie told Janet. "You know how the first few minutes of that class, until the girls calm down, a naked guy standing there is going to create sort of the 'elephant in the room' dynamic."

"More like a horse in the room," Janet laughed.

"Or horse," Carrie chuckled. "That analogy works pretty good too."

Carrie now sat down on the sofa and casually thumbed through the T.V. guide. Richard still stood up, now drawing even more attention to his aching erection by folding his hands behind his back. He was practically begging the women to provide him some release. He was hoping they would start stroking his cock.

"Anything good on tonight?" Carrie asked her daughter.

"I don't know, lemme see," Janet answered as she clicked away on the remote.

Richard's reluctance to sit down did not please Carrie.

"Dick, come sit down, we won't bite," the step mother told him.

The young man walked slowly over to the sofa and sat down next to Carrie. Richard's erection now stood up lewdly between his legs as he sat down. Every now and then, it would bounce up and down, its unrelenting throbbing a sign of its need to be caressed and stroked.

Janet glanced over at Richard and found infinite delight in his full-frontal nudity.

"So this is the way it's going to be for the next two weeks?" she asked her mom with a smile, referring to Richard's lack of clothing.

"Yes, indeedy," Carrie said, slapping her leg. "Everything will be as it was - we'll do the same things around the house, watch the same shows on T.V., eat the same meals...only Richard will be naked."

Janet let out a long, satisfied chuckle. She fiddled with her tank top a bit, making her boobs bounce a little as she did so.

"How do you feel, Dick?" Janet asked her stepbrother.

He wanted to tell her that he was dying to come, that his balls felt like they were going to explode, but he resisted the temptation for a moment.

"Kind of chilly," he said.

The two women burst out laughing.

"I guess I do have to start taking your wardrobe into consideration when I adjust the air conditioner," Carrie laughed. "I always crank it up pretty high because of the heat wave, but now that you're going to be...very lightly dressed for the next two weeks (laugh)...I'll try to keep it a little less cold."

For the next 30 minutes, the three watched an episode of M*A*S*H, and Richard couldn't stop thinking about his need to come. He would glance over at Janet's huge tits, then over at Carrie's gorgeous legs, and the fact that he was completely naked in front of these two foxes only made him even more aroused.

Every now and then, each of the two women would glance over at Richard, casually look at his humongous pecker, smile, and then go back to watching T.V.

Finally, seemingly out of mercy for him, Janet finally said something about his condition.

"Richard's had a huge boner ever since you guys walked down here," she laughed, now directly facing the other two.

"I know, I know," Carrie said, eying his erection. "I thought that was out of the initial excitement of being naked in front of us, and it would eventually go down...but it seems to have gained strength instead of relenting."

His penis throbbed in the air, even lightly tapping his belly as the women chuckled about his giant hard-on.

"I guess you need our help, dontcha Dick," Carrie smiled.

"Oh God, yes," he answered.

Both the mother and daughter looked at each other and cracked up.

"God, 30 minutes into your training and you already need us to jerk you off?" Janet laughed.

"I can't help it," Richard fired back, apologetic for his state.

"More like, it can't help it," Carrie sympathized, implying Richard's penis was acting of its own will.

He looked down at his massive boner sort of embarrassed.

"Janet, don't be upset with him, it's only natural for Richard to become aroused," Carrie told her daughter.

Richard twitched a bit in his seat, and his huge prick bounced against his stomach, its hardened state a source of amusement and interest for the two women.

"We are though (laugh), going to HAVE to build up your stamina, sweetie," Carrie told her stepson. "This is going to be a long class, so you're going to have to be able to uh, hold out for a bit until we allow you to ejaculate."

Richard looked down at the floor with a sad look.

"But we'll build up to that. For now, well, I don't wanna see you suffer so Janet and I will assist you..." Carrie said.

"Should we give him a hand?" Janet asked enthusiastically, shaking her hand up and down, simulating a hand job.

"Um, why don't we change it up a bit?" Carrie asked. "You know, break the monotony. How about...we use our feet?"

Carrie raised her feet in the air, parallel to the ground, and wriggled her toes. Richard became even more excited as she did so. Her feet were so tiny, and so cute. And they were so supple and soft, like she must rub them with lotions every night.

"A foot job! I love it," Janet exclaimed, excited about the idea.

She jumped up and Richard's attention immediately went to her feet, as they too were so dainty and lovely looking.

"Does that sound good to you, Richard? That we use our feet?" Carrie asked her stepson.

"Yes, mam," he answered almost instantly.

"Because this is the way it's going to be the next two weeks - it will be difficult at times for you, but then Janet and I will decide when you need release, okay?" Carrie asked nicely.

"Yes, mam," he answered again.

Carrie crossed her legs, and her nipples were poking out against her Cowboys T-shirt very nicely as Richard glanced at her enormous covered breasts.

"It's paramount, Dick, that you trust us," Carrie went on, lecturing him. "We are going to get you through this class. And in the end, you'll be able to look back at the whole experience and smile, and be so infinitely glad that you did it, that you shared your enormous gift."

Even when she talked to him delicately, it aroused him so much.

"Yes, mam, I trust you, both of you," he told her.

"Well that's very good. Very, very good, Dick," she said, running her hand through his hair and giving him an approving smile.

"I just, I really, really took it to heart what Janet said about there simply not a lot of...educational material out there for women when it comes to the male body," Carrie said, holding her right hand up over her chest, and caressing Richard's hair with her left. "I really believe this is a win-win situation. This is going to be a heck of an experience for the girls involved, and you, well, like your father, don't mind being the center of attention in this regard."

Richard suddenly thought of what his dad would think of this class, and the training it involved. Carrie reassured him.

"And I've already spoken to your father, sweetie, and he's completely on board with everything," Carrie told him. "And I do mean everything - the class, your preparation, our assistance in giving you release (smile). He completely understands."

Richard was relieved, but before he could voice his response...

"Your father did a few nude modeling sessions when he was younger," Carrie told the two kids. "Not a sex ed class, mind you, but a few classes at the college where there were several women, all painting pictures of your father in the nude. He loved it."

"I hope they all had a really big canvas to paint on," Janet joked.

Carrie smiled.

"I am sure they came prepared," she laughed, understanding that Janet was referring to Neal's large member.

A moment of silence followed, but Carrie didn't let either of the kids rest for long. She held Richard's hand, like she had something to tell him. There was some new territory the three were going to cross into.

"Richard, sweetie, why don't you get on all fours and kiss our feet," Carrie urged him very gently. "If you are in fact going to follow our lead the next two weeks, this would be a nice sign of gratitude, a sign that you understand our authority over you."

As Richard looked down at Carrie's feet, the mom winked at Janet, as the two were having some fun with him.

"Yes, mam," Richard replied, and the two females had to hold in their laughter, as neither expected Richard to so quickly embrace the concept of them wielding their authority over him.

He seemed to like it.

Richard got down on his knees, and clumsily knelt down on the T.V. remote by accident.

"Ouch," he said mildly.

"I'll take that," Carrie laughed, reaching out and taking the gizmo from him.

Janet sat down the sofa, sticking out her right foot and wriggling her toes in the air for Richard's attention.

"Kiss 'em," she ordered him.

He quickly obliged, even showing his obedience in the verbal form as well.

"Yes, mam," he answered his stepsister.

He held each of her beautiful feet in his hands, and planted kiss after kiss after kiss on every part of each one, paying special attention to all of her cute, little toes.

The way he went about it with so much gusto, the women were delighted.

"Uh, Richard, don't forget about me," Carrie said, now sitting next to Janet and dangling her lovely foot near Richard's face.

"Sorry, mam," Richard apologized.

"It's okay," she laughed.

Even more excited to worship Carrie's lovely feet, because of the great impact she had had on him in recent days, Richard held both of his step mom's feet up, side by side, and went from left to right, kissing each and every one of her toes, ever so slightly putting each one in his mouth as he did so.

"Oh, this is incredible," she exclaimed. "Richard, you are a godsend."

The young man didn't even lift his head to accept the compliments, as he was too busy kissing - and practically worshipping - his step mother's feet. His kisses were loud and very audible, a sign of his affection.

"Now do me, Ritchie boy," Janet lovingly said to her stepbrother.

Richard laughed as the two women playfully fought for his attention.

Richard scooted over on the floor a bit to get to where his stepsis was, and instead of simply kissing her feet, he held up her right foot and slowly, and delicately, took her big toe into his mouth. He sucked on it for several seconds.

"Ooo, that feels nice, Ritchie boy, you like sucking on my toes?" Janet cooed.

Richard didn't want to stop sucking in order to answer his stepsister, so he simply nodded. And she smiled.

Richard then went on to the next toe, and took that one in his mouth, and sucked away, enjoying its sweet taste.

"Hey, Ritchie boy," the stepsis said to him.

Richard lifted his head obediently.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked of him.

Again, he nodded.

"Do you think you could get all five of my toes in your mouth?" she asked him in a real sexy tone.

Both her and her mom started giggling, and so did Richard, who loved that Janet gave him a challenge.

"I can try," he said.

Richard held her foot up, with great reverence, and eyed it adoringly. It was so nice and petite, her toenails looking so clear and natural and unpainted, and Janet then wriggled her toes to entice Richard even further.

"Do it," she ordered him soothingly. "It's what I like."

She continued to giggle, as did the mom, who looked on with anticipation.

Richard opened his mouth wide, his heart racing, and he took all five of her cute, little toes in his mouth, sending the two women into hysterics.

"Oh I love it," Janet squealed.

Richard couldn't believe it. He had all five of Janet's right toes in his mouth, and they tasted wonderful. He sucked them with delight, rolling his tongue around them blissfully while looking up to see the delighted smile on her face. In the early stages of Richard's CFNM experiences with his stepsister, he kept a delicate balance between indulging in his submissive desires, yet he still had a somewhat reluctance to totally give into his stepsis' commands. But at this time, he completely gave in, loving the feeling of not only being at her feet, but worshipping her feet in the process.

Richard also liked thinking how ridiculous he must look, kneeling on the floor, completely naked, with one of his step sister's feet crammed into his mouth.

"You really like our feet, dontcha Ritchie boy?" Janet playfully asked him.

Richard tried to answer the young brunette, but with her toes in his mouth, his speech came out all garbled and inaudible, making the two women even more amused.

"You are in feet Heaven right now, aren't you Richard," Carrie said to him in between chuckles.

"Um-mmm," he answered, sucking away on five of Janet's toes.

"I see the way you stare at our legs, and our feet," Janet teased him.

Richard was in no mood to argue, and why bother - his stepsister was right. It seemed as though Richard spent about half of each day ogling the lower half of Carrie and Janet's bodies.

And he spent the other half of each day ogling their upper halves. He simply couldn't help it.

"Well don't spend all your time on the young one, Dick, I have toes that need attention to," Carrie ordered him.

Richard scooted back over to Carrie's half of the couch, and knelt obediently before her. He was about to take her right foot into his hands, but she had other ideas.

"No, both of them," she told him.

"I want you to hold each one up, side by side like last time, and take all five of these in your mouth," she said, wriggling her right toes, "and then when you're done with those, take all five of these in your mouth," she finished, wriggling her left toes.

Janet giggled like a little girl as her mom's requests got more and more particular.

"Do as you're told, Richard," the step mom ordered him.

"This is not at all a chore, believe me," he said, causing the two women to laugh.

"You could just suck on our toes all day, couldn't you Ritchie?" Janet kidded him.

"I probably could," he said.

Richard stuck out his tongue and licked all of Carrie's right toes before lovingly taking them into his waiting mouth.

Carrie squirmed a bit in her seat, as the affection Richard was bestowing upon her made her tingle between her thighs.

"Oh, oh my goodness," she cooed, as Richard sucked on her lovely toes. "You have a very, oh my, talented tongue, Richard."

The young man relinquished her right foot, then took her left, and placed the same kind of attention on those toes, taking them in his mouth and sucking them with passion.

"Oh, don't stop," Carrie said as she gave into the moment, leaning back in the sofa with her eyes closed and her face pointed up at the ceiling.

"Mom?" Janet asked amused, sensing that her mother was enjoying this treatment to an even greater extreme than she did herself.

And then, Carrie casually, and without any objection from Janet or Richard, slid one of her hands into her shorts, underneath her panties, and began massaging her now wet pussy.

Janet looked away, about to crack up, but admired her mom's openness, and ability to savor an experience to the fullest.

The daughter's eyes now focused on Richard's enormous penis, which had still - quite noticeably - remained in its fully hard state through all of this. It bounced around between his legs as Richard continued to suck on Carrie's toes, and the step mom in turn continued to moan in contentment.

Richard could see her rubbing her pussy, and although she was covered up, he imagined those fingers of hers combing through her thick bush, and plunging in and out of her beautiful pussy as waves of arousal pulsed through her body.

"Oh that...that feels so nice," she continued to say, her eyes still closed.

Richard loved watching Carrie wriggle back and forth on the sofa, as he could now feel her rhythm, the way she used her fingers as an imaginary penis, driving in and out of her wetness in such blissful motion.

Carrie squirmed in her seat on the couch, her lovely big bottom moving back and forth like she was riding a massive member. Richard liked to imagine she was riding him.

123456...8