The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are Vikings colors," Richard objected.

"Oh, you don't like it?" Carrie asked disappointedly.

"No, no, it's cool," the stepson quickly replied, adding that she looked tremendous in the suit.

Richard loved gazing at his step mom's figure - he almost drooled when he saw her big, beautiful thighs, so nice and tan and soon to be wet and glistening in the summer sun.

"Can you tell I've been exercising? Janet, feel these," Carrie told her daughter.

"I am not feeling your thighs," Janet laughed.

"Oh, you. Just feel the outside of my leg," the mom persisted. "Dick, here, you feel them. Tell me you can feel any fat."

Richard was stunned - he was going to get to feel his step mom's beautiful legs. She offered to let him do so not in a sexual way, but just as a means of testing her fitness.

"Wow," Richard said as he felt around her outer thigh. "They're really supple."

"Exactly," Carrie replied calmly. "Janet, I got these from years of swimming. My legs are perfectly fit, and so are yours. Don't be ashamed of being well-developed."

As Carrie continued to give her daughter a lecture on being proud of her body, Richard's attention drifted to both of the women's large bosoms. Janet's filled out her white suit quite nicely, and Carrie's suit, much to the amusement of young Richard, looked like it almost burst open as it struggled to conceal her huge breasts.

Richard would entertain himself by imagining Carrie's suit suddenly ripping open, allowing her massive tits to flop right out.

He further indulged himself by imagining what Carrie would say, and do.

'Oh, my goodness, my boobs are showing, aren't they?' she would remark in her trademark subtlety. 'Richard, can you believe the size of these things?'

Carrie would just stand there, Richard imagined, letting him gaze upon her breathtaking rack. She would swivel back and forth a bit, making her huge, hanging tits sway from side to side, tantalizing him.

'God, mom, your tits are even bigger than mine for crying out loud,' Janet would remark, immediately pulling her suit over her arms to show off two equally luscious breasts.

'Dick, who do you think has the better set?' Janet would then ask, and Richard was left to judge and rate each amazing pair.

The fantasy was so outrageous but yet so fulfilling, as it allowed Richard to maintain balance in a highly unbalanced situation. He was always naked, and the two women were always clothed. But heck, he could at least imagine seeing them nude, couldn't he?

Ah yes, it was a truly wonderful daydream, but as is the fate of every daydream, they always end at some point, and Carrie snapped Richard out of his soon enough.

"Dick, are you with us?" asked Carrie, whose enormous breasts - unlike in the fantasy - were still covered by her bathing suit.

"Uh, yeah," he stammered, trying to pull himself together.

"She asked you if you ever got to see Alien yet," Janet laughed, finding it funny how Richard had temporarily drifted into space.

"He's got a lot on his mind," Carrie sympathized with a warm smile, then went about changing the conversation before Richard could answer.

The two women went on and on comparing bathing suits, asking the other how each fit.

The questions went on and on.

"Does this look good here?"

"How does this look?"

"This isn't too tight here, is it?"

"Does this look nice this way?"

So many questions, all drawing attention to the fact that the women had bathing suits on and Richard was completely naked. But he took it in stride.

"How does my bathing suit look?" he asked jokingly with a smile.

The two women chuckled, and were glad to see his willingness to join the conversation.

"I think it looks wonderful," Carrie replied with a huge grin, eyeing Richard's naked body from head to toe.

"Yes, indeed," Janet added. "It hangs really well on you."

Carrie giggled at her daughter's remark, which was no doubt a reference to Richard's enormous penis.

Now with their focus once again on his lengthy organ, it seemingly obliged them by returning to its impressive, fully-erect state.

"Uh-oh, somebody's up again," Carrie giggled sweetly as she gazed upon Richard's mighty stalk.

Janet walked in closer to gain better access to Richard's massive prick, which now teetered up and down before him as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

"I guess 'Flopper' likes our bathing suits," Janet said teasingly as she gently slapped Richard's huge dong.

"That would be my guess," Carrie chuckled. "Is that your way of giving us two thumbs up, Richard?"

The boy could hardly speak, as the effect of seeing the two gals in their sexy suits once again pushed him to the limit. As he nodded, giving acknowledgement to Carrie's question, Richard could not control his arousal.

His prick was so sensitive at this point, and so engorged to the max, that the slightest movement made it jerk on its own. As he nodded his head up and down to answer Carrie, Richard's cock also bounced north and south.

"Oh my goodness," Carrie laughed openly. "Are you answering us with your dork, young man?"

As much as he tried to calm down, his prick kept throbbing and pulsing right before everyone's eyes, and Richard realized that this was not one of those times where he was going to be able to control himself.

Richard kept his hands away from his cock, thinking that without the stimulation they provided, he would not orgasm. But his remarkable penis was apparently intent on showing what it could do with no assistance at all.

Much to Richard's surprise, and even more to the surprise of the two lovely young women, Richard's dick began to spasm once again, and released a huge rope of semen that caught Carrie totally by surprise, and splashed against her outer right thigh.

"Dick?!" she could barely get out, caught completely off guard by the copious amount of sperm that now drenched her upper leg.

Richard was too overcome with arousal to move, and his dick shot forth yet another rope of jizz, this one again hitting Carrie's right thigh, and it was only fitting since her lovely limbs are what got Richard so worked up in the first place.

"He's fucking shooting off again!" Janet hollered as she watched the spectacle unfold before her, and this time, she was out of the line of fire.

Carrie, however, was too stunned to move, and her legs were getting soaked.

Richard's penis didn't have anybody's hands stroking it - not Carrie's not Janet's and not even Richard's. Yet it continued to erupt just the same. Each time Richard ejaculated, his dick jerked backwards, almost like a cannon would as it released a mighty blast.

The sight of Richard's convulsing schlong made Carrie and Janet chuckle to no end.

Another rope of ejaculate hit Carrie, then another, then another. It felt so warm and wet on her soft skin.

The contrast of the white sperm on her tan thighs was so sharp, it appeared like lines of icing on a caramel glaze. There was so much of it, it now ran down her legs, all the way to her knees.

The mother's initial surprise had now turned to both amusement and admiration, as Carrie could not believe how much semen her stepson had stored up in those beautiful big balls of his.

"Please, Richard, I'm soaked," Carrie laughed as she now finally did get out of Richard's way.

His prick, however, continued to shoot, firing several bursts of come onto the sliding glass door. Richard finally grabbed his dick to somewhat stymie his orgasm, and a few droplets of his substantial seed fell to the carpet below.

Richard was somewhat embarrassed by his unexpected "show of emotion," but although it was something the two women would look to control and channel more properly in the days ahead, they had to appreciate the show they just witnessed.

"Look at my legs!" Carrie said excitedly to her daughter, in such a way that it displayed the provocative brunette was somewhat proud of what she had coaxed out of Richard.

"You are fucking drenched," Janet laughed. "God, look at your legs, look at the glass door...look at the carpet!"

Janet was so overcome with joy she had to detail every spot of the room Richard had coated with his multiple come shots. He knew it was fun now, but soon he would be told to clean up the mess he created.

"We're gonna have to send your dick to obedient school," Janet said with a snicker.

Richard had to laugh at himself.

"Now, now," Carrie smiled as she gently cleaned her legs with a towel. "We will teach Richard how to control himself, and his dick. Won't we, Richard?"

"Yes, mam," he answered her obediently.

A funny thought then came to Carrie, revealed by the silly and cute grin that came across her face.

"Afterall, horses do need to be broken," she said, winking at her daughter.

********************

The Temple Mall was a great place to spend an afternoon.

As beautiful as it was useful, it allowed its visitors to shop for a variety of items, and for the Parkers, it was just a few miles away from home.

Carrie, Janet and Richard always loved to walk the mall from one end to the other, stopping in a wide range of shops and then relaxing for a while in the food court. On this day, burgers seemed to be a good choice, and the three dug into some Grade-A Texas quarter-pounders as they checked out all the people passing by. It was a nice moment for a daydream.

The three all kind of drifted into their own thoughts, until Carrie broke the silence.

"God, whoever came up with the concept of mini malls must really be cleaning up," she said as she eyed the ceiling above.

"You seem to be talking about money a lot lately. Is everything okay?" Richard asked, a bit concerned.

"Oh no, sweetie...it's just...," Carrie began. "I miss your father. If we had a little more money he wouldn't be away on business so much. And it would be easier to send Janet to school and we could really fix up the house...thank God you got a scholarship."

Janet seemed more than happy to help out.

"I can always get a part-time job, Mom, to help out buying books and stuff," the young one said, as she ate her burger very delicately, trying not to get any grease on her light green tank top and the cute white shorts she picked out to wear on this sunny day.

"Oh, no, we'll be fine," Carrie confided in the kids. "I just wish things were a bit more, you know, relaxed. I think that's why I took up teaching again - it kind of gets my mind off the daily grind."

Richard felt a nervous feeling in his stomach when he thought of that particular class Carrie would be teaching, the one that involved him as a very vital part.

"I love teaching," Carrie said with enthusiasm as she savored the juicy burger, a bit of ketchup dripping down into the basket of fries that came along with it.

"Would you do it full time if a position opened up?" Janet asked.

"Oh absolutely - without a doubt," Carrie said without hesitation. "I mean I love nursing, but the hours are so haphazard. Teaching's a lot more reliable. And I just love the idea of impacting a young person's life in a positive way."

Richard right then felt the urge to tell Carrie how much she had impacted him in a positive way, but his natural boyish tendencies to conceal his inner feelings prevented him from telling her at this time.

"I'm just glad I'm on vacation for a couple weeks," Carrie said, finishing her savory burger. "It gives me time to get stuff done around the house."

Richard then finished his burger, and fries, and was still hungry enough that he tried to sneak a few off Janet's plate.

"Hey, jerk," she said teasingly. "Those are my fries."

"Dick, if you're still hungry, sweetie, I can give money for some more," Carrie said as she began to dig into her purse.

Richard wasn't going to argue with that, and he waited patiently in line at the burger stand for a second helping. As he waited, he made conversation with a kid in front of him that had a Drew Pearson jersey, as Richard thought about getting a jersey just like it. On this afternoon, the young Parker boy had chosen to wear a pair of denim shorts, and a t-shirt with Randy White's number on it, a gift that was given to him by his dad.

Richard thought about his dad often. He missed him. But he knew his father was doing the right thing for his family, providing for them. And his father in turn trusted Richard to make things easy for Carrie and Janet, and to provide them some comfort while he was away.

Richard looked all around him, as he was a curious young man, and he noticed a man in a suit that looked vaguely familiar. As Richard made his way back to the table, he realized who the man was.

"Oh man, that's funny," Richard said.

"What's that, hon?" Carrie asked as she took a sip of her root beer.

"I just saw a guy that works with Craig's dad," Richard explained. "He was over their house one night for a barbecue. I would have said 'hi' but I couldn't think who he was at first. That's funny I would see him here."

Carrie smiled. Richard knew what was coming.

"Texas is a big place," Carrie began...

"But it's a small world isn't it," the kids said in unison, as they now had memorized one of Carrie's favorite sayings.

"You guys know me too well," she laughed.

As Richard munched away on his second helping from "The Alamo Burger," Janet and Carrie began to giggle about something, and the fact that they weren't letting him in on the joke only suggested it was something they discussed about Richard while he was getting food.

"What is so funny?" he asked.

"It's nothing, sweetie," Carrie said.

More giggling followed. And even more resistance to reveal the reason for it.

"What is soooooo funny?" Richard persisted.

"Sweetie, it's nothing," Carrie repeated. "Janet and I were just talking about...it's nothing, really."

The good sport that Richard was, he let Carrie and Janet enjoy their little inside joke. After all, they did include him in a lot of other fun activities.

As the three enjoyed the relaxing afternoon, it did eventually dawn on them they had come to the mall for a reason, and that was to buy cleaning supplies and some other odds and ends for the house.

"Why are we cleaning anyway?" Richard asked.

"Because we are having company tomorrow," Carrie said sternly, as if she had reminded Richard of this several times before.

Richard didn't pay it much mind since he usually just greeted the guests very briefly then hung out in his room the rest of the day.

"Deborah - you remember, Ms. Krendall, who taught you in the third grade? Well, you remember her as Mrs. Walsh but she's gone back to Ms. Krendall since the divorce," Carrie began.

"Yes, mam," Richard answered politely.

"Well she and her daughter, Maddy, are coming over and are gonna stay at the house a couple days," Carrie explained. "I haven't had them over in a long, long time. Ever since they moved to Houston it's been hard to get together with them."

Richard was happy for Carrie that she was going to get to see her friend, but it wasn't something that he felt he needed to be a part of.

"So basically I'll be hanging out at Barney's for the week?" Richard asked with a grin.

Carrie smirked, but she could understand that Richard, a typical 18-year-old boy, didn't want to be spending valuable summer hours with a group of women.

"Well just make sure you help us clean the house beforehand and than you are free to do whatever," Carrie instructed. "This is going to be a group effort getting that house in order."

The three went about shopping for some supplies, and as expected, Carrie bought more than was necessary. But alas, it would wind up being a very special occasion.

********************

It was one of those days where it just seemed to get hotter, and just the walk from the car to the house made you long for the air conditioning.

Carrie and the two kids went inside and immediately fixed themselves a glass of iced tea. Carrie rubbed hers along her forehead for extra comfort.

The family room seemed a good place to relax, and all three were too exhausted to even turn on the television. They had to get their energy back.

Carrie, looking so nice in her khaki shorts and white-and-green striped top, let out a satisfied sigh, as she was awfully tired, but got everything done that she had to.

Richard then remembered an entertaining story that he thought would crack the two women up.

"Oh my God, I forgot to tell you - Barney is entering a pig contest," Richard began as he sat in the chair opposite Janet and Carrie.

Carrie simply nodded, but was reluctant to give the story her full attention until Richard did something first.

"Sweetie, why don't you get settled in and then you can tell us," Carrie said with somewhat of an authoritative tone.

It only took Richard a few seconds to realize what his step mother meant. He was to strip completely nude, as after all, it would not make any sense to break from his training - not even for a temporary lapse.

"I'm sorry, Carrie," he apologized.

"It's okay, hon, I know it's easy to forget sometimes," she sympathized. "But I think consistency is a key word here. For us to get you prep-, properly prop..."

"Jeez, that's a tongue twister, huh?" Carrie laughed, poking fun at herself. "For us to get you PROPERLY PREPPED - there I said it! (Laugh) We shouldn't waist a single minute."

"Yes, mam," Richard replied obediently.

He was about to run upstairs to get undressed, but Carrie suggested he do it right there in the family room since she could see some grass stains on both his shirt and his jean shorts - evidence of the roughhousing Richard did with Craig and Barney a few days earlier. And this way she could drop the clothes right in the wash.

Carrie and Janet began to have a casual conversation as Richard undressed, but as more and more items were taken off and tossed aside, less and less words were spoken, and more and more attention was focused on Richard's naked body.

Janet loved the appearance of his strong upper body and tanned muscles, and Carrie enjoyed the sight of Richard's muscular thighs. But when his underwear was pulled down and his dangly penis was revealed, that is when the women were almost forced to voice their appreciation.

"I love seeing him come down in the morning, like, already naked, but it's so cool seeing him strip," Janet said with a big smile. "One piece of clothing at a time, until there's nothing left. Only underwear....And then he peels those off..."

She was getting so excited she had to stop and take a deep breath.

"And his big schlong just flops right on out," the girl described with a big grin.

"It's always lovely to see it re-enter the fray, isn't it," Carrie added with a lovely laugh.

As Richard stood there completely nude, his clothes in a pile at his feet, he very excitedly awaited the afternoon's next activity.

"Sweetie, why don't you go put your clothes by the washer - I'll get to them in a little bit," Carrie told her stepson.

Richard went about carrying out his task and also helped the two women unpack all the items they had purchased at the mall. The mom and daughter discussed a lot of things: clothes, the new boy Janet was dating, new movies that were coming out, but Richard was sort of quiet as he helped unpack. It was his way of reflecting privately on everything he was experiencing.

But his reflections were about to become much less private.

********************

Richard Parker will always remember the date - July 20, 1979. It was the day he was first exposed.

And when we're talking about his exposure, we are not talking about his full-frontal nudity in front of his step mom and stepsis - that is something he had already grown accustomed to.