The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are talking about the first time his passion for CFNM was exposed to a woman, or in this case, women. And it was Janet and Carrie who would make the discovery.

CFNM, or Clothed-Female-Nude-Male scenarios, was something Richard always fantasized about, to a great degree. Long before he actually got to live out some of his fantasies with Carrie and Janet.

Carrie always had an inkling that Richard shared many of the same exhibitionist desires that raged within his father, as well as many Parker men before him. She just didn't know that those desires were so developed, so intense. She, and her daughter, would learn this on the aforementioned date, a date that still lives in Richard's mind to this day.

This was the same day that began so innocently with Carrie and the two kids visiting the Temple Mall. It then developed into an afternoon of cleaning and organizing, and that is where our story picks up.

Carrie had summoned Richard to tidy up the kitchen - finishing the dishes, washing off the table, cleaning the counters - anything it entailed. The mom and daughter had gone upstairs to clean up the bedrooms.

Richard paid it no mind since anything he had in his room that was private was hidden away - well, sort of hidden, he pondered nervously as he washed the counters.

Richard then thought of all his nudie magazines - piles and piles of them he had stored away in his closet. They were hidden underneath Sports Illustrateds and such, but if Carrie or Janet were to go digging through things...

He then remembered he had even more adult materials right by his bed - again they were seemingly out of sight, underneath other more innocent reading materials, but again, if the pile were to be moved or rearranged somehow...

Richard then stopped his wiping and stood there with butterflies in his stomach. He looked down at his massive schlong and simply muttered 'see what you get me into?'

It wasn't that Richard was nervous about Carrie and Janet discovering his Playboys or Penthouses or Hustlers - he knew the mom and daughter must know he would have some of those lying around.

It was some of the other material that he kept on hand that he was a little embarrassed about. And as he hurriedly finished up cleaning the kitchen, he walked briskly up the steps, hoping to settle his fears.

He was hoping that Carrie and Janet were already done with his room, or even if they weren't, maybe they would be busy in one of the other rooms and Richard could sneak into his and hide his private things more efficiently.

But much to his dismay, as he approached his room, he could hear Carrie and Janet carrying on and having a good old time. He opened the door tentatively, and saw the two just sitting on the floor of his room, having a conversation.

Carrie was holding a towel and a squirt bottle of cleanser, and Janet had a trash bag in her hand. Both women were resting for a moment.

"Dick, we could have made a whole day of cleaning just your room alone!" Carrie laughed, her eyes widening with enthusiasm. "This place was filthy! We've been at it for over an hour so we had to take a break. How do you - "

"I found a Big Mac carton from like a month ago," Janet said, as she continued to pick up discarded trash and other clutter.

"All geniuses are messy," Richard remarked as he sat on his bed, realizing he might as well get comfortable until the women left.

Carrie let out a groan, and gave Richard a polite lecture about being more neat. And taking pride in his room. He confided in her that he would be more organized.

Richard then nervously looked throughout his room, hoping to see that his magazines were not touched. Oh, poor Richard - the fear that shot through him when he saw that the pile of magazines normally kept by his bed was completely gone. Carrie and Janet must have moved them, and he frantically looked around to see where they were, scanning every inch of the bright-red shag carpet.

As he peered around the room, it felt like everything was spinning. He looked in the closet, and saw too that those magazines were gone. Oh crap.

Did he move them himself and forget? Did he lend them to Barney? Oh please God, let Barney have stolen them out of my room - anything but this.

But to no avail. Just as Richard looked over at Carrie and realized that the piles of magazines was hidden right behind her, temporarily out of his sight, his worst fears were realized.

"We uh, discovered your reading materials, kiddo," Carrie said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, that's quite a library you have there, Dick," Janet added with a big grin.

Richard had a horrible feeling in his stomach. He was so embarrassed. He tried to play it off.

"Oh, you mean the Sports Illustrateds?" Richard asked innocently.

The mom and daughter looked at each other with smirks.

"Um, no, sweetie," Carrie said.

Janet ran over to the pile of mags and dug one out that amused her.

"Juggz!" she cried triumphantly, holding the magazine up high in the air.

Richard could only shake his head as he felt his face turn a bright red. He tried to calm himself down by looking over at a mockingbird that was perched on a branch just outside his window. Its beautiful song temporarily put his mind at ease.

Janet even went flipping through the magazine, holding it up for everyone to see anytime she came across one of the featured big-breasted women. Some of the women had nice, full, voluptuous breasts, and others were so outlandishly huge, even Janet found it funny.

"Now I thought you were a leg man, Dick," Carrie teased her stepson, who could hardly produce words at this moment.

Carrie sensed Richard's anxiety, and tried to explain.

"Sweetie, we weren't looking to go through any of your private things," she sympathized with him. "We had to vacuum the entire floor - even inside your closet, so when we went to pick up everything, we kind of came across some of your, well, like I said, reading materials."

"I don't think he does much reading with them," Janet remarked.

Carrie smiled.

"Well what he does with them is his business. Isn't it, Dick?" Carrie asked.

"Yes, mam," he finally said, breaking his silence.

Janet found it humorous to bring the other magazines to light, ones that specifically featured women with big, round asses, or substantial bush, or even ones where just the women's feet were highlighted. Janet and Carrie didn't bother opening the magazines. They just chuckled as they read the risqué titles on each glossy cover.

"None of this surprises me, Dick," Carrie said soothingly as Janet had a field day holding up just about every magazine in the bunch. "Young men like you have urges, and need to satisfy those urges. I think it's perfectly healthy that you have amassed such a gallery (laugh) of inspiration for your private time...The thing that DID surprise me though was..."

Oh no, this was it. Richard's heart began to race.

"Janet, what surprised us the most about Richard's collection?" Carrie asked her daughter with a big smile.

Janet took her cue, and looked right at Richard, who was still sitting there naked on the bed.

"Dude, we found like seven or eight Playgirls," she said with a big laugh.

Richard stood there motionless, with a sick feeling in his stomach. He was embarrassed to no end that the two women had found issues of that particular racy periodical in his room. While Richard searched for words to say, Janet went digging through the piles of magazines again, and happily pulled out one of the aforementioned Playgirls.

She went thumbing through the issue, and stopped at a centerfold of a particularly well-endowed black gentleman. She held the magazine up in the air for all to see.

"Hello there!" Janet belted out with enthusiasm.

"Oh my word," Carrie laughed, eyeing the photograph of this black muscleman, who was ripped from head to toe and sported a schlong nearly the size of Richard's. "I guess he must have eaten his vegetables (laugh)."

Richard covered his face, shaking his head. He wanted to explain, but could not get a word in.

The women were so excited with their discovery they celebrated as if it were gold, for not only did the risqué material reveal a lot about young Dick and his interests, but there were very few magazines that offered such blatant male nudity, and Carrie and Janet enjoyed the show.

Carrie had only seen a few Playgirls since its inception in 1976, and Janet only snuck a peak at one that her friend's older sister pulled out at a sleepover a couple years back. This was something new, and inviting. For a change, it was naked MEN that were the focus of these glossy magazine pages, not naked women.

The men's bodies were breathtaking, some rubbed in oil to further emphasize their glistening muscles, and some were doing sexy, suggestive poses that allowed the mind to race in a frenzied, wonderful fashion. Janet noted one recurring theme.

"Almost every one of these guys has a really big penis," she laughed as she had absolutely no problem thumbing through each splendid issue, stopping at each candid photo.

"They're not small, that's for sure," Carrie added with a chuckle, peering over her daughter's shoulder to get a glimpse herself.

Even the few that were small, the women found adorable, and pretty to look at. By gloating over the pictures of these naked hunks, the women were not only indulging their own sexual urges but also playfully teasing Richard about keeping such material around.

Finally, the young man sensed he should try to explain, but Carrie already had formed her own explanation of Richard's interest in the magazine.

"Doing a little comparing and contrasting, kiddo?" she asked her stepson.

"Well..." Richard answered, looking down at his hefty penis.

"It's completely natural," Carrie confided in him.

Richard's fascination with Playgirl went way beyond just satisfying his curiosity of how other guys were built down there. And leave it to Carrie to sense this.

"Or is there more to it than that, Dick?" she asked nicely, looking him right in the eye.

Richard sat down on the bed, with Janet and Carrie sitting on the floor right below him. Carrie put aside all the magazines featuring female nudity, and in affect allowed her daughter to spread out all the magazines featuring the unexpected male nudity. Richard felt he should open up with his step mom and stepsis.

"I uh," he stammered.

"Yes? You what?" Janet giggled, now giving Richard her full attention.

If in fact Richard harbored any homosexual desires, and if that was the reason for his curiosity in the male form, Carrie and Janet would be completely open to that. After all, one of Carrie's close friends for years was a gay male, and Janet was pretty close with a gay male cheerleader over at Temple College.

But because the mom and daughter knew that Richard was not gay, they knew there must be a very interesting story behind why he had such a fascination with this magazine, and they eagerly anticipated his explanation.

Richard took a deep breath, and began to speak.

"Go ahead, sweetie, we're all ears," Carrie said, as she was seated very comfortably at his feet.

"I um, I think I like looking at pictures of naked men hanging out with clothed women," he sort of blurted out, seemingly in a hurry just to get it out in the open.

Carrie had a look of surprise on her face, her eyes opening wide, and then that look of surprise sort of turned into a satisfied grin.

"You like looking at photos in which the women are completely clothed, and the men are completely naked, is that what you're saying?" Carrie asked, basically repeating what Richard had said, only emphasizing it much more clearly.

"Yes, mam," he answered.

Carrie gave him a warm smile, and nodded understandingly. She made Richard feel completely comfortable about his admission. She even went out of her way to get up from the floor and sit down next to him on the bed, never breaking eye contact with the young boy.

"Now tell me what you enjoy about those types of pictures," Carrie said calmly as she crossed her amazing legs, only adding to Richard's feeling of arousal.

"Um...," he began hesitantly.

"Mom, look," Janet said excitedly, interrupting her mother and step brother. "Look at this one!"

The girl held up a picture of another well-endowed male, his large penis right in the center of the photo. Carrie was growing a little impatient with her daughter's tendency to talk over her and Richard, but she politely gave the picture her attention.

"The good Lord has certainly blessed him," the mom laughed as she eyed the glossy pic of the enormous prick.

"It like, curves," Janet noted, studying the picture carefully. "God look at how far it hangs, and then it like cuts out over his thigh."

Carrie nodded nicely, as if to say 'that's great, sweetie, but I'm trying to speak to Richard.' It was a sensitive time in his development, and Carrie knew it. She wanted to give him plenty of attention and deal with this matter in the most nurturing way possible.

"Go ahead, Dick, I'm listening," she told him, rubbing his knee affectionately.

"Well," he began, then grabbed for one of the magazines. "It's like this photo spread here. It's obvious that both the men and the women are naked, but see how the pictures are taken in a way that you don't see the women's breasts or anything else of theirs? But the men..."

The splendid photo of this naked get-together featured three women and three men playing around on a deserted beach, and just like Richard mentioned, it was the male nudity that was the focus.

"I see what you're saying, sweetie," Carrie noted, as she studied the photo spread with great interest. "The camera seems to have an eye for just the naked male form. And of course it being a tabloid geared towards females, I would expect it to be as such."

Janet now plopped herself down on the bed, and of course asked what the two were just chatting about.

"Dick pointed out that in this spread," Carrie said, allowing Janet to look, "the women's bodies - their breasts and other private areas - are skillfully covered up in the photos..."

She ran her fingers sexily up and down the page, enticing Richard, and in affect also pointing out to her daughter what Richard had been referring to.

"And see the men?" Carrie continued, glancing at Janet. "The men, especially their penises, are pretty much the focus."

"As well they should be," Janet quipped.

Her mother smiled, as Janet's enthusiasm reminded her of the interest she had in the male anatomy at her age. And a passion that only deepened with time.

"And then there's ones where they don't even try to dance around the issue - the women simply have all their clothes on, and the men are stark naked," Richard went on, seeking another issue from the substantial pile.

"See?" he asked, showing Carrie and Janet a photo spread of two naked male waiters serving tea to a group of finely-dressed females.

Carrie and Janet were both delighted and greatly aroused by the theme of this particular spread, as it implied that the men displayed not only their muscular bodies and gorgeous pricks, but they also displayed a tremendous sense of servitude towards the women.

"What excites you about this, Richard?" Carrie asked inquisitively.

"The unfairness, the dominance the women have over the men," Richard said without hesitation, even surprising himself a bit by his openness. "Not only are the men completely naked, but they're serving the women, bringing them tea, kissing their feet, even stroking their own cocks for the women's enjoyment."

"Would you like some cream in your tea, mam?" Janet said, making up a caption for one of the photos.

Carrie had to giggle at her daughter's observation.

"They do look ready to burst, don't they?" Carrie said as she eyed the men's massive erections.

A few moments of silence followed, partly because each member of this Parker trio wanted to glance at the photos and come up with his or her own interpretation, and partly because no one really knew what to say next. But true to form, Carrie kept the conversation moving in a productive fashion.

"Dick, look at me," Carrie said sweetly and softly. "Have you ever put yourself in one of these photo spreads? Like a fantasy? Imagined it was you serving the women?"

Richard did indeed do that. In fact, all the time. But he hesitated to share those fantasies with Carrie right away, at least until she skillfully, and lovingly, coaxed them out of him.

"Come on, Dick, be honest with me," Carrie told him with a smile. "Obviously these pictures have had quite an affect on you. And they have helped fuel what must be some very intense desires burning inside that 18-year-old body of yours."

She was so warm, so nurturing. Richard couldn't help but let down his guard.

"I love being naked in front of you guys," he said, relieved to tell the women that fact.

They giggled, and showed their affection for the young man. Janet ran her hands through Richard's hair, feeling a few beads of sweat on his forehead, obviously from the tension that had been building up. Carrie gave her stepson a nice little pat on the shoulder, as if to encourage him to reveal more.

"Now how about the photos?" Carrie persisted. "Do you imagine being one of these lucky men? Obviously these men enjoy sharing the splendid gifts God has bestowed upon them. They're able to make these women smile, bring them joy, make their day a little bit brighter, a little bit more lovely..."

Richard loved how happy the women looked in the pictures, as they gazed upon the naked male hunks before them. And it wasn't just about the women ogling the nude men - the ladies took great delight in being served, coddled, as it made them feel that much more special.

"I mean, don't get me wrong," Carrie went on, "I'm sure it's perfectly fine to just look at these photos and enjoy their beauty. But God, you know, that must...that must feel like...like watching things from the bench? You know? Never getting to go into the game. You're just always watching from the sideline. And that is not the Dick Parker I know."

Richard looked away for a second, and coincidentally his eyes fell upon all the soccer and baseball trophies he had won growing up. Indeed he wasn't a bench warmer - he liked to get out and live life. And it was this quality that Carrie was harnessing in him.

"I'd love to be one of those men," Richard said with passion. "I fantasize all the time that I'm...serving beautiful women. I'm there for their enjoyment, ya' know? Like in the fantasy, I do whatever they request - I bring them tea, I bring them drinks, I entertain them. They love my company. They love looking at me. They love touching me. They feel my muscles, they feel my arms. They rub my thighs. Some of the women even reach out and grab my dick..."

The women giggled. Janet used the word "dick" all the time, but coming out of Richard's mouth, it sounded so cute because of how shy and adorable he was.

"So I take it (laugh), in these fantasies, you're completely naked?" Carrie asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, mam," he said respectfully. "Just like the men in the magazine. I often imagine, like a backyard setting, a big patio with white tables and really nice furniture, and the women are in dresses and having conversations, and I go up to each and every one of them. I work really hard for them, ya' know?"

The women playfully nodded.

"And then...it....you know, my cock...gets really hard," Richard went on, hesitantly but affectively.

"Oh I imagine it would," Carrie laughed approvingly.

"The women want to feel it, feel my cock," Richard continued, the mother and daughter encouraging him to do so. "They all take turns stroking it, fighting over it, almost like a tug of war (laugh). But they get me so worked up and so excited, I start coming, and they all rush over and watch me gush. It just keeps spilling out, some of it hitting their shoes and some of it...going elsewhere. But I'm real careful not to get it all over their dresses."

1...34567...11