The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom says we do have to make sure you are getting proper release," Janet confided in him. "Otherwise you're liable to go bonkers."

Richard laughed, but then went right back to enjoying the feel of Janet's soft, tiny hands on his engorged shaft.

"My mom says we have to bring you along, nice and steady," Janet said, as she in turn applied nice and steady strokes to his cock, "get you used to being nude in front of us. She wants you to feel like it is the norm, the establishment if you will."

The thought of such a way of life existing aroused Richard to no end.

"I guess that'll really prep me for the class, huh," Richard muttered, as he closed his eyes and leaned backwards a bit in sensual bliss, Janet's hands feeling so good on his cock.

"Well, yeah," Janet answered him, "but I think my mom is thinking beyond the class, Dick. She wants to raise you into a wonderful, young man. And she is striking at the heart of the matter. She knows that you are special, that you know that women should be put up on a pedestal. God, your deepest fantasies are where you are completely subservient to women. That is priceless. Bringing women joy is the only thing that brings you joy. It's about time women are treasured, instead of being trampled on."

Janet very delicately stopped stroking Richard's cock for just a few moments, and he raised his eyes to meet hers.

"She wants a wonderful life for you," she continued. "And she wants you to reach your fullest potential. She wants you to one day be a great husband, a great lover, a provider..."

Richard began to understand the whole scope of Carrie's training for him, how these were just the first few steps into a bigger, and brighter world.

"You're learning to look up to women, not look down at them," Janet persisted. "She's trying to change society one person at a time...And I say God bless her."

"So do I," Richard agreed wholeheartedly.

"Now," Janet added, slapping her thigh, a reflex she must have gotten from her mother. "that is kind of looking at things in a very harsh, black and white, sort of educational way. But there is so much more of a fun aspect to it."

Richard loved how her voice picked up, with great enthusiasm.

"Obviously, my mother and I love to look at naked men," Janet said, her face turning a little red as she spoke with great excitement. "You're a young, fun, muscular guy...with a great ass. And you love showing it off."

Richard chuckled, and was proud to be so adored.

"You also have the biggest schlong either of us has ever seen, so you might as well let it dangle before our eyes," Janet said with passion.

They both shared a laugh, and Richard's 11-inch shaft throbbed openly in the cool air.

"Sounds like you and your mom have had lots of talks about this kind of stuff," Richard told his stepsister.

"Oh," she said, waving her hand. "I'm probably not doing a great job of translating everything she's tried to instill in me. That's just a broad look at the whole thing. God, now that she knows what your passions are, that you so fully embrace your training, she's probably gonna lecture you, and lecture you, and lecture you..."

Richard smiled, looking forward to his step mom's loving advice.

"And I'm sure you'll soak it all up like a sponge," Janet finished. "Frickin' brainiac."

Richard playfully shoved his stepsister.

"Hey you could have gone to Baylor if you applied yourself a little bit more," Richard told her as they jostled back and forth.

"Oh God you sound just like Carrie," Janet answered him, as she would jokingly refer to her mom by her first name every now and then. "I love Temple College. I think I'm gonna be happy there."

As the two reached for something else to say, Janet eventually reached for Richard's prick again, breaking the tension in the room by lovingly applying sensual strokes to his cock.

"Your schlong is soooooo long," she laughed as her tiny right arm went up and down repeatedly but not without fatigue. "I swear to God it's like a workout stroking this thing."

The more she stroked it, the more Richard moaned and groaned with great pleasure, as he was balancing both feelings of arousal and also a need to release a huge dose of semen that had been building and building for hours and hours, under the playful torment of the two fully-clothed women.

It was Janet who was to finish him off, and she found infinite glee - and laughed even hysterically at one point - at the fact that her cute, little fingers had such a profound affect on Richard's massive tool.

"God, listen to you," she observed, as her strokes became more and more persistent. "You sound like a wearwolf again. You really need to come, huh?"

"More than you know," he answered, only making her more excited and amused.

As Richard began to position his hips as to launch his mighty seed, Janet knew that special moment was approaching, and went about trying to prepare for another massive milking.

"Where should I...aim your dick - there's magazines all over the floor," she laughed. "I don't want you ruining all of your Playgirls."

Richard reluctantly looked down at the floor, and realized he was done in by his own lovely obsession. All of his CFNM-related erotica was scattered all over the carpet beneath, and since his new dresser was at his left and Janet was at his right, it left only one option for Richard's come shot to go.

"Oh my God, let me shoot you in the face again," Janet squealed.

Since his need to come far outweighed anything else, Richard could put very little energy into arguing with his stepsister.

"No, come on, aim it somewhere else," he said.

"I don't want you to ruin your magazines," she protested with a laugh.

The time had come, and as Janet arched Richard's huge dick straight towards his handsome face, the first copious amount of Richard's seed traveled up his long shaft, and burst from his huge dickhead with an amazing amount of force.

It splattered against Richard's forehead to a degree that even caught him off guard, and as he jumped back a bit, it only made Janet stroke his cock even more furiously, dousing Richard's face with his own thick, frothy semen.

"Oh my God, this is amazing," she shouted loudly, laughing all the while as a thick rope of come hit Richard's right cheek, then another hit his left one.

Richard, feeling so relieved to finally experience release, nevertheless tried to dodge the blasts of his own mighty cock, but it only made it for fun for young Janet.

"Gonna get ya,'" she laughed, as she coaxed one load after another from Richard's huge dork. "Look at it go, oh my God, look at that, your face is (laugh) - oh my God you are getting soaked."

Richard could only close his eyes and hope for the best. It kind of aroused him even more that Janet was having such a splendid time dousing him with his own seed. The amount of come on his face had become so substantial, it now ran down his cheeks, some dripping off, and some running down along his neck.

Now not even bothering to move his head, Richard was a sitting duck, and Janet watched with unbridled glee as another rope of come hit Richard square in the nose, then another hit his forehead, and another wizzed through his hair.

"You just can't get out of the way of your own dick," she laughed, as her amusement - and Richard's slippery pole - caused her to lose grasp of his cock, finally bringing an end to another amazing ejaculatory display.

Richard could only sit there, half laughing at himself, his eyes closed, his face drenched with his own warm semen.

"Look at that - not a drop on me," Janet bragged, hugging her knees up to her waist and showing off her beautifully bronzed thighs. "For once, I'm the dry one. You, on the other hand..."

Richard could only open his left eye just a bit, as come ran down his brow. He could make out Janet's wonderful figure, and gloating grin.

"Please get me a towel," he whined.

"No, problem, Dick," she laughed, retreating from the room.

When she returned, Janet teasingly threw the towel at Dick, hitting him in the chest.

"When you're done cleaning yourself up, clean this room up," she told him. "Carrie will have a fit if this place isn't spotless."

"Yes, mam," Richard answered obediently.

It was another wonderful day.

********************

It didn't often rain in Temple in the middle of July, but Mother Nature was to play a big part on this fateful afternoon.

Richard awoke around noon, to the sound of booming thunder and hard rain blasting against the windows. It must have been a carryover from yesterday's storm, he figured, but hoped it would clear up in time for his fishing trip with Barney.

He rubbed his eyes a bit, and looked around his room, which was the cleanest it had ever been. It furthered the sensation of how different things were nowadays. And how much better they were.

Carrie and Janet knew him on a much deeper level now, and he, in turn, appreciated them even more.

Richard jumped from his bed, completely nude, and proceeded to trot down the steps. He saw Janet at the bottom of the stairwell, organizing two baskets of laundry.

She was dressed in a tight purple leotard, and wore a baggy white tee shirt over top of it. He could feel his heart start to beat faster when he saw her bent over, that old purple leotard hugging her nice, cute bubble butt so tightly. Her big thighs also looked simply amazing, and seemingly shown off just for Richard's delight.

As Janet heard Richard coming down the steps, she looked up to greet him, and she was amazed, and happy, to see his naked, bouncing member.

As Richard got closer, she teasingly bounced her head up and down, as if her eyes followed every movement of his huge, frolicking penis.

"'Flopper's' here!" she laughed.

Richard now stood over her, his enormous, flaccid penis dangling right at her eye level. Janet's last statement caused Richard to ponder something.

"Is 'Flopper' supposed to be a nickname for me...or just my penis?" he asked amused.

She made this cute face as if she gave the question much thought.

"I think it IS just your dick," she laughed, bending over a bit because of her chuckling.

He rolled his hips from side to side, making his penis swing from side to side, which he knew she loved.

"Besides, that thing needs a name," she continued. "Your dick needs a name, Dick."

He laughed along with her, and who could blame him. Richard didn't mind at all when the women poked a little fun at him, and he had actually grown to enjoy it a great deal.

"Oh, Barney called," Janet announced abruptly. "Sorry, buddy, he said he called off the fishing trip for this afternoon. 'Cause of the rain and everything."

"Oh shit," Richard said in a dejected tone. "Man, that sucks. I was looking forward to that all week - we were supposed to be going to Belton Lake for the whole frickin' day..."

"Sorry, buddy," Janet answered, at least trying to show some compassion but not understanding what the big deal was about a fishing trip.

"Man...striped bass, catfish...largemouth bass," Richard pondered aloud. "Was gonna be catching all kinds of stuff..."

"Don't pout," Janet told him, as she picked up a few candy wrappers off the dining room table. "God, you'll survive."

He had been looking forward to the trip for some time, and yeah, they could just postpone it, but in a young male's life, patience is not often a virtue that runs in abundance.

Richard sat down next to the laundry baskets and begrudgingly gave thought to what he could do this afternoon.

"Sorry but when Barney called, my mom was sort of standing right there, so I kind of let it slip that your trip is cancelled," Janet said apologetically, as she ceased folding socks for a bit. "She kind of expects you to be here for company now."

That was the double death - no fishing, and now a boring afternoon with Carrie's friend and daughter.

"Dynamite," Richard said sarcastically. "I guess I better go get dressed then."

Janet shrugged.

"You have time. Mom went to go meet them - they're not gonna be back for a few hours," the girl told him. "You can 'let it swing' for a little while longer."

He had to laugh a bit - it cracked him up how Janet was so open and sometimes clever about his nudity.

"You like that one, huh," she laughed with a sexy grin.

He nodded playfully, in affect encouraging her to say more.

"No one ever has to ask you 'how's it hangin?' The answer is right there out in the open," she laughed, gesturing to his dangling organ.

He made it bounce some more for her entertainment, but now it was her appearance that stole the attention.

"What's with the leotard?" he asked.

"Oh," she answered, "I basically had to wash all my new stuff, but while the wash was going, I figured I could get a workout in. This old thing is all I could find."

Janet's sexy leotard, which displayed the "Heart of Texas Gymnastics" insignia, was a throwback to her days as a gymnast, which she greatly enjoyed until an injury forced her out of the sport. Still, she treasured all the memories she had from those years, and along with the sheer fun of it, Janet gained a certain unwavering confidence in herself from all those moments where she performed in front of a big - and sometimes highly critical - audience.

Right now, her audience was only one person - Richard, but nonetheless he was captivated by the young woman.

As he watched her, Janet turned around again to get something, and as she bent over, her huge, round ass was practically right in Richard's face. Each big cheek was so well defined in the tight, purple spandex.

"You look really nice," he said politely.

"Well thank you," she answered.

She could see his eyes following her every move, his stares lingering on her lower half as her thighs and butt filled out the leotard to a tantalizing degree. She enjoyed the attention, as Richard did not at all make her feel uncomfortable but rather just showed his appreciation of her fit, young body.

"If you got up earlier, you could have watched me work out," she said, now taking a long drink of iced tea she had prepared just before Richard came downstairs.

"Dammit. You gonna work out again tomorrow?" he asked nicely with a smile.

She grinned and went to pick up the laundry.

"Mmm, probably, I'll have to decide if you're allowed to watch or not," she said teasingly.

As Janet strode upstairs and out of sight, Richard gave thought of what to do. He didn't really want to be around when company came, and of course didn't want to be sitting in the living room naked watching T.V. when Carrie and her friends arrived.

So he figured since he would have to put clothes on eventually anyhow, he retreated to his room. There was a new model he bought that needed to be built, and that would surely make the hours go by on a rainy day like this one.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and a drink.

"Damn, all out of Pepsi," he mumbled to himself, having to grab a few cans of Tab instead. He stretched his arms out over a big bag of popcorn, a bag of pretzels, and clutched two cans of soda and was off.

Dick Parker was all set for a day of solitude in his room, so he thought.

********************

Deborah Krendall was a woman in transition.

Recently coming off a divorce, she was in need of a good time. This trip with her daughter, Madison, was the first little bit of fun the two would get to have in quite a while. The divorce had drained them both - Deb kept herself busy the first few weeks by submerging herself with her work, and Madison was pretty much the same, only with school and softball.

Deb's husband, Derek, was a wealthy businessman, but had spent very long hours building his little empire. He and Deb, high school sweethearts a long time ago, had grown apart, and when it turned out that Derek had been having a little fling with his ample-bosomed secretary, that was pretty much the last straw.

Still wanting her daughter to have a healthy relationship with her father, Deb maintained a friendship with Derek, but wanted to move on. She had gone out on a few dates, but nothing worthwhile.

She felt she needed an excursion, a detour from the norm. And that's not referring to the fact she and her daughter were having a tough time getting into Temple on this stormy afternoon. Construction - along with flooding from the storm - had caused some of the main roads to be off limits, thus forcing less convenient - and more time-consuming - alternate routes.

It didn't bother Deb since it gave her more time to think about things, and daydream a bit.

Deborah Krendall was a very well-liked woman. Her personality reflected the sophistication fitting of the Ivy League education she earned at Dartmouth College, yet could quickly crack a joke with amazing wit and savvy.

Her friends adored her. When news of the divorce spread, everyone was so quick to want to do something to cheer her up. Taking her to lunch, buying her cute gifts, little day trips - these all had a positive affect on Deb, but her best friend wanted to do something extra special.

Sally, her longtime bud, decided to hire a stripper for Deb's 40th birthday. For years, Sally kicked around the idea with Deb about having a birthday stripper, but Deborah was always against it, her natural shyness causing her to blush with the very concept of a fully-naked male dancing around her and waving his man parts right in her pretty face.

Although Deb always got her way and Sally never did hire a stripper for any of her past birthday bashes, this past one was different. With the encouragement of her friends, Sally went ahead and hired an exotic male dancer, who would show up at the Krendall residence in the middle of Deb's 40th birthday party on that wonderful Friday evening in suburban Houston.

Since Deb was recently rewarded the house in the divorce settlement, what better way to christen it. A big ole' party with all of her friends, and a special guest.

Since all of her buddies knew how shy and reserved Deborah was, they decided to get a stripper that was extra special. Known as "Coffee Cake," this young, black gentleman was blessed with a beautiful face, rippling muscles, and an extremely large...talent.

Weeks later, Deb would still smile just thinking back to how special this young man was.

When "Coffee Cake" danced his way into the party that night, his arrival was at first met with apprehension from precious Deborah. But as her friends urged her to just kick back and enjoy the show, her natural inhibitions gave way to her sexual desires.

As he stripped away one article of clothing after another, displaying huge, muscular arms, enormous pecs, and a stomach as flat and taut as could be, the women cried and cheered as if they were in the front row at a rock concert.

It was when "Coffee Cake" removed his pants and was down to just a skimpy black thong, however, that the women almost lost it. The bulge in the front of his underwear was so huge it was simply outrageous. The women wanted to reach out and grab what was inside, feel it, caress it, stroke it, maybe even suck it.

Deb was a bit naïve and thought that the stripper would not remove any more clothes, that he would dance around in his thong for the rest of the evening. But heeding the screaming requests from the small but raucous female audience, and as the plan for the evening followed, Coffee Cake yanked down his thong, tossed it aside, and spent the rest of the evening without a single stitch of clothing on his body.

His penis was enormous. It not only was in perfect proportion to every other huge muscle on his body, but it rocked and swayed with a life all its own as he danced from one excited woman to the next.

1...56789...11