The Tick Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're just a rest stop, is that what you are saying?" Carrie kidded her with a laugh, and much to Richard's delight, Carrie leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs to show off her beautifully-tanned, well-rounded thighs.

"No, no. I mean all the people flocking to the big cities - they would love to see a small town like this, see how nice and quiet and down to earth it is," Maddy, said, expanding on her original point.

Carrie took a relaxing sip of coffee.

"That is true - I think people would enjoy it here," she smiled. "We already have a spare bedroom, and with Dick moving in at school..."

"Aw, you're gonna rent my room out?" Richard asked dejectedly, nearly getting up from his seat.

Quite amusingly, Janet and Madison followed Richard's every move, anticipating him standing up, but to their chagrin, he remained seated, his penis still out of sight underneath the table. It was quite a tease.

"Sweetie, I'm just throwing ideas around, that's all," Carrie told her stepson. "You're gonna be gone eight months out of the year now - I don't think you would mind if some very nice people stayed in your room on weekends."

Krendy's interest in the topic picked up a bit.

"So you are really thinking about it?" she asked.

"I am. I really am," Carrie said, excited about the idea. "I've been thinking about it for a while now, and Neil and I have been laying out plans - we'll talk about it more when he gets back...That nice woman, Clara, who came to photograph my flowers - she thought we already were a B&B, the way the flowers were, the backyard - she really fell in love with our wonderful home."

Richard was happy for Carrie, but had trouble getting past the idea of renting out his room to strangers. Now it all made sense, why Carrie was so obsessed with cleaning lately - it was more than just tidying up for Ms. Krendall and Madison. Her intent was to get the house ready to become a bed and breakfast.

Richard was lukewarm on the whole possibility until Carrie sweetened the deal.

"And your father was talking about..." Carrie began, looking at Richard, "getting an in-ground pool."

"Oh no way!" the young man said excitedly, as Janet and Maddy also voiced their interest.

"But this will mean tearing the old pool and the deck down at the end of the summer," Carrie warned, "so we're all gonna have to chip in."

Janet rose up a bit from the table in excitement, and, as a result, stuck out her nice, full breasts a bit more. They filled out her bright yellow pajama tee very seductively.

"We're gonna have to use the old pool as much as possible then," the girl said very sexily, knowing that meant more afternoons of the boys skinny dipping in the presence of the women. "Give the old pool a big, final sendoff."

Carrie happily nodded her approval. As the excitement picked up, the girls nevertheless grew restless, with each passing moment.

They were so used to seeing Richard naked that any moment they couldn't see him nude seemed to last forever. And now the girls entertained themselves by dropping things underneath the table, just so they would have to bend down and retrieve the items, and catch a quick glimpse of Richard's enormous penis.

"Oh goodness look at that - I dropped a fork again," Janet snickered, then dropped down below to pick up the utensil. "I am just all thumbs today."

Maddy took her cue.

"Oops, my pen," she laughed, then followed suit by ducking her head underneath the table.

"Oh my goodness," she said while she was down below, no doubt sneaking a peak of Richard's humongous tool.

It lied along his leg, very relaxed but awesome to look at.

It didn't take long for Carrie and Ms. Krendall to pick up on what was transpiring.

"Alright, girls, enough - please don't mess up my nice silverware," Carrie urged with an amused laugh.

"But we can't...see it," Maddy objected with a frown.

Carrie smiled.

"His peter?" she giggled.

The girls snickered.

"Be patient young ones," Ms. Krendall piped in. "I'm sure you're gonna be seeing it an awful lot today."

Krendy then let out a very hearty laugh, which aroused Richard a great deal. He could tell she - as well as the girls - were thrilled with his full-frontal nudity.

The duties of the day soon intervened, and moved the pace of this delightful afternoon firmly along.

The girls went upstairs to get changed, and once they returned, Carrie made an announcement.

"Well I do need help from ya' all," she said laughingly as she arose from her chair and put her breathtaking form on full display, striding gracefully through the kitchen.

"Remember the little assembly line we did the other day?" she asked, alternating her glance back and forth between Janet and Richard.

The two young ones nodded in agreement.

"Well this one's gonna be even better," Carrie laughed. "Dick, I want you to go upstairs. You'll see all the boxes that we used to pack things away in - it's a whole row of them. Carefully - and I do mean carefully, bring each one down one at a time. Do NOT strain yourself. Just take your time. They're not heavy but just be careful. When you bring each one down, I want Maddy (looking in her direction) to bring them out to the kitchen. Janet, darling, I want you to tape them up, and then Krendy and I will take them out to the garage and try to make room for them."

The garage was already filled with a lot of clutter, but Carrie found it her duty to make order out of chaos.

"Sounds like a plan," Richard said happily.

As the group began to get up from their seats and take their aforementioned positions in this productive assembly line, Janet and Madison fixed their gaze upon Richard, who casually arose from his seat and stood upright in the middle of the kitchen.

The girls playfully clapped as they could once again see his beautiful penis.

"You know what it reminds me of - the way the girls carry on every time they see it?" Krendy said offhand. "One of those comedic sitcoms with the canned applause. As soon as his penis makes its presence known, it's like when the main character of the show walks in and the crowd goes nuts."

This only made the girls voice their delight to a greater degree.

"Your penis is like the Fonzy of the Parker house," Madison remarked.

Now basking in their adoration, Richard felt a warm glow from within.

He was beginning to love being the center of attention.

Carrie was about to talk, then started cracking up.

"The Fonzy of the Parker house. Wow," she laughed. "Well 'anyhoo,' if we could get crackin' guys, that would be just dynamite. I really want this place more organized by the time the sun goes down."

Carrie was so efficient - in her management of the house and the people within it, and also in regards to Richard's training. She was always making sure that his nudity was right in the flow with everything else. The girls would make comments about it, make their little jokes, but then everything would carry on in proper fashion.

As Richard made his first trip upstairs, he quickly saw the boxes that Carrie had made mention of. He took a peak inside and saw that one was filled with old Halloween costumes, one of which was Gene Simmons of Kiss. Richard cracked up as he opened the box and looked at the plastic mask, which was a pretty good likeness of his favorite lead singer. The black and white makeup, the little hole that allowed you to stick your tongue out and even wag it about - Richard remembered fondly the day he wore the amusing ensemble.

But it was time to experience new things, and pack away the past. He picked up the box and began striding downstairs.

He glanced down and saw young Madison waiting for him, and she had a pleasant smile on her face as her eyes were momentarily fixed upon his penis. She didn't let her stare linger though, and happily took the box from Richard and went on her way.

With the second box, however, a pattern formed. As Richard strode down the steps, Maddy instinctively - and without shame this time - stared openly at Richard's wang, which seemed to dazzle the young woman with its unconstrained movements.

"That's a whole lot of meat you're swingin' around," she laughed openly, staring down at his huge appendage as she took the box from him.

"Well I can't help it - I have a box in my hands," he scoffed, although he didn't at all mind this attractive young woman commenting about his organ.

Away she went, a giddy laugh fading into the distance. Richard gallantly ran up the steps to retrieve the next box, and patiently waited for Madison to return.

Richard suddenly began to realize that Carrie's assembly line was possibly designed with purpose, that she wanted Maddy to have some interaction with young Richard, that it would be fun and healthy for the two of them.

And the fact that where Maddy was stationed, she would be watching Richard go up and down the steps and moving and jostling all about, the boy could only laugh as he figured even that was done on purpose by Carrie.

As Maddy reappeared, Richard got an idea, and indulged himself. Carrie had told him not to carry more than one box at a time, but he nevertheless put one on each of his shoulders, and walked carefully down the steps.

It was one of the few times he did not heed Carrie's advice, but it paid off. She did in fact want him to be able to make decisions on his own, so in that respect, he was following right in line.

He was showing off his brawn to young Maddy, as he strode down the stairs, two big boxes resting upon his broad shoulders.

"Oh wow, you're so strong," she said with adoration as he neared the bottom.

With his arm muscles flexed, and his pecs also shining gloriously, this further allowed Madison an unobstructed view of his privates, which could never be ignored, especially when they moved about so freely.

"Ooo, it hit your stomach," she laughed as his animated organ was putting on a show.

"What hit my stomach?" he asked with a wry grin, purposely making her be more specific.

She gave him a smirk, as if to say 'oh you're putting me on the spot, buddy boy? Well, I'll one-up ya' then.'

"Your cock," she said freely and with emphasis, showing no hesitation in using a word of such a frank and provacative nature.

He loved it.

"Jeez, Maddy, I can tell you're not one to mince words," he laughed.

"Well, what do you want me to call it?" she asked rhetorically, firmly rolling her lips together as if to make sure they appeared perfectly full, and wet.

She did have wonderful pouting lips, which made everything about her face so perfect in proportion. Her piercing green eyes were seemingly a window to her relentlessly energetic spirit.

"This is one of the best times I've ever had in my life," she said with gusto, eyeing Richard's naked form from head to toe. "Scoring the winning goal against Chartiers-Houston last fall? Nah. This is much more invigorating."

Her smile was intoxicating. Richard was overjoyed that she enjoyed his nudity so much.

"You really like it?" he asked, flexing his midsection further out and thereby putting his dangling organ on greater display.

"Your cock?" Maddy asked, now intent on using the aforementioned penis euphemism as much as possible in order to break it in. "I love it. She said. It rocks."

They both laughed.

"Your cock rocks, Richard," she laughed, rhyming with reason.

It got quiet, but that was perfectly okay. Just watching Madison's eyes probe his lower half was Heaven in itself for young Richard.

"I used to wonder why you wore such long, baggy shorts," she openly chuckled, remembering Richard's habit of sporting baggy cutoffs, even when the weather - or the situation, like pickup basketball perhaps - called for something with a tighter fit. "I remember always thinking, 'isn't he hot in those things?' Plus isn't it kind of hard to run in those long, baggy shorts?"

She shook her head in awe, still captivated by his size.

"But now I know why," she laughed.

He was going to comment, but she continued her thought.

"You have a frickin' horse cock," she had to say, as if the sight before her demanded such a colorful description.

Her verbal stimulation of his organ was now relentless. Richard wanted to indulge himself further.

"So I guess 'cock' is your favorite word for it?" he asked.

Her eyes went off into the distance, like she was giving the question serious thought, and her full attention.

Richard then commented aloud, voicing his observations as to what amusing terms the other women around the house used to refer to his organ.

"Janet loves the word 'dick'...oh and my step mom, on the other hand, thinks 'schlong' is like the greatest accomplishment of the English language..."

Maddy burst out laughing.

"Well, all things considered," Richard pressed on, "what do you call it?"

Maddy leaned back on one leg, and smiled. She was still thinking but came to a conclusion.

"Ya' know, Richard, I'm gonna go with 'cock,'" she said with a big grin. "I like the way it sounds, the way it feels coming off my tongue (licking her lips as she spoke)...And to tell you the truth, it just sounds so ridiculously vulgar."

Richard loved her fun spirit.

"It's just like you, walking about completely nude," she remarked. "It seems so out of place, but yet, I'm really getting used to it...And I love it."

Richard sexily swiveled his hips for young Madison, making his muscular butt flex and bounce, and his big penis roll about effortlessly.

Richard's audience soon grew from one to four, as the other three women walked into the dimly-lit foyer and wondered what the holdup was. They soon saw the reason, with their own eyes.

"Is this Part Two of the show?" Krendy asked happily, fondly remembering the events of the night before.

"It does look like he picked up some more dance moves, doesn't it?" Carrie openly admired.

There was still one box left upstairs, and also the phone began to ring, but so entranced by Richard's moves, Carrie put their work on hold, and let the answering machine take the call.

"Do the um...oh what did Janet call it, where you swing it about...the helicopter!" Krendy requested.

"Oh that's everyone's favorite, I think," Carrie exclaimed, urging everyone into the living room so that they had more room.

Without any hesitation, Richard smoothly rolled his hips in a circular motion, and his long organ followed suit.

"Can you do it counter clockwise, switch it up a little bit?" Maddy suggested in a serious tone, although she was laughing on the inside.

The other women giggled at her playful request. Richard's penis swung about in such an unbroken, hypnotic fashion, it demanded some colorful commentary, which was delivered over high-pitched shrieks and jovial laughter.

"God, it's like he could use it as a lasso," Maddy said, cracking up but somehow composing herself just enough to speak.

"Totally," Janet laughed.

Janet took a seat on the sofa closest to Richard, and added depth to Madison's initial observation.

"There are a few steers that need cajoling," Janet said aloud, jokingly using a deep voice to emulate an old rancher.

She then playfully imitated what Richard might say in return.

"No problem, sir, I'll just use my dick."

And as he continued to whirl his fat, dangly organ about, it only made Janet's joke work that much better.

"It's all in the hips," Richard remarked, continuing his dazzling display.

"My word, this is amazing. You should be on 'That's Incredible,' hon," Krendy joked, cracking the others up. "Do you believe this kid, Carr? Dick, sweetie, it's not just the impossible length of your dork, but the way in which you use it that just makes my day - oh my God look at you go..."

So amused by Krendy's fascination with his wang, Richard's rhythm was disrupted, and he finally let his penis dangle freely between his muscular thighs.

"Okay, okay. Before this goes any further," Madison said aloud, "I have to point out that I am the only one in the room that has NOT gotten to play with it yet. Or even touch it for that matter."

Carrie gave the girl a sympathetic smile, as she fully understood the young one's desire to feel and caress Richard's wonderful naked body.

Richard's dear step mother then looked over at Krendy, basically asking the mom's permission to go ahead and let her daughter have a little fun, and experience new things.

"Well I guess it is time for her to get some hands-on experience," Krendy had to admit, as she walked over and took a relaxing seat on the couch. "And it will be under our supervision," Carrie said, settling any qualms her dear friend may have had. "It's all very natural."

The women began to assemble themselves in the living room, as Carrie sat down next to Krendy, Janet decided to recline in the rocker, and Maddy sat alone on the love seat.

Carrie urged Richard into the living room, and suggested he place a chair in front of young Madison and sit down.

It all seemed very ritualistic, as dear Maddy was going to have her very first experience bringing a male's cock to orgasm.

She was new to sex, still a virgin in fact. As Richard walked towards her, his naked penis dangling before her for her enjoyment, she still felt very much like this was some splendid dream.

"Before you ever have sex for the first time, sweetie, this will give you an idea of what we're working with," her mom encouraged her.

"I'll learn how to stimulate a man only using my hands, and the sound of my voice," Maddy said in a somewhat mocking way but making Krendy's point exactly.

"Well, it's true," her mom said. "This isn't about intercourse, hon. The time will come for that. This is about, ya' know, learning about mens' bodies...what makes them tick..."

Richard immediately winced.

"Oh please don't use the word, tick, around me," he said, remembering that night when he had one of the awful things lodged in his thigh.

Immediately everyone laughed.

"That thing was really in there, wasn't it?," Carrie remarked with a smile, recalling the tedious process of getting the aforementioned insect out of Richard's skin.

The lively brunette then leaned back in her seat chuckling.

"I'm holding the tweezers, Janet's holding the flashlight, Richard's holding his..."

Carrie had to stop and let out a big laugh. She then proceeded with a smile.

"Up and out of the way," she finished.

"Mother of Pearl," Krendy said, laughing at the detailed visual image her friend had created. "I wish I could have been there for that."

"Oh it was a scene," Carrie added.

As the women carried on their conversation, Maddy was having her own fun. She playfully batted Richard's penis back and forth as he remained standing before her.

As the other women looked on and watched her entertain herself, Madison took it up a notch and gently grabbed Richard's dangly member, placed her pointer finger and thumb around the base, and swung it about.

The ladies chuckled with excitement.

"You must play with this thing all the time," Maddy said to Richard as she continued to swing his organ.

"It's like his best friend, believe me," Janet said from across the room.

Madison was having so much fun with Richard that it caused Carrie to feel a little bad the girl had to wait so long to do so.

"You know I'm so engrossed with getting Richard acquainted with CFNM, I sometimes forget this is new to you two girls too," Carrie said, crossing those amazing legs as she freely spoke her mind.

"And it's new to me too!" Krendy added.

The girls giggled.

"Well you had your fun last night, didn't you, young lady?" Carrie teased her friend.

With encouragement from the rest of the females, Madison progressed from simply batting Richard's penis back and forth like a toy to caressing him to a full erection. She had him sit down before her, and then very affectively began stroking his lengthy rod.