The Tick Incident Ch. 06

Story Info
Three Rivers.
18.1k words
4.58
39.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Rivers

It was a sun-sparkling afternoon when Dick Parker returned home from Pinkney's Hobbies with a fresh, new bottle of model glue.

The young man planned to spend his free time putting together a model of an ARC-170 Starfighter and drift blissfully into his own little world. Dick figured he would then join his step mom, stepsis, and also Ms. Krendall and her lovely daughter, Madison, for a relaxing swim in the Parker pool.

The young Parker boy had begun to love swimming with the ladies. He treasured seeing Ms. Krendall in a bathing suit, noticing how her soft skin seemed to glow in the afternoon sun. It was as if certain parts of her amazing body yearned to be exposed. Her thighs, her delicate shoulders, her legs - anything usually covered by her teacher-esque attire - looked absolutely stunning when it was left naked for all to see.

And that's not to say Dick didn't also enjoy playing games with young Maddy in the pool. The two carried on like children, splashing each other, playfully dunking one another underneath the water, even engaging in a few games of Marco Polo.

In addition, Dick's natural sexual urges had their impact, as he loved watching Madison's large breasts bounce about in her suit any time she moved in the water.

And Janet and Carrie, meanwhile, treated each trip to the backyard pool as if it were a fashion show, seemingly unveiling a new sexy swimsuit every afternoon. Dick absolutely loved their vibrant personalities and the confidence they had in their bodies and themselves.

The women, in turn, greatly enjoyed Dick's company. He had such a kind and fun-spirited demeanor about him, as he brought the level of fun and excitement up several notches. He always made sure everyone was having a good time.

He served the women drinks, brought out his radio to play music while they swam, and even got the barbecue going and made everyone some burgers and hot dogs for lunch. He was turning into quite the host.

And it should also be pointed out that the ladies greatly enjoyed Dick's unabashed, full-frontal nudity. They didn't just get a kick out of the fact that Dick was always naked, but that he had grown more and more at ease in living that way. Because he was so comfortable with his body, it made them feel even more comfortable about theirs. Added to that, Dick's uncompromising nudism around the Parker place was a celebration of the male form.

On this day, that celebration included two more key figures.

As Dick walked around the side of the house towards the pool, he casually glanced upon a small Anacacho Orchid Tree. He saw that a number of bees were busy buzzing around it. He noticed one bee in particular, sort of hovering in the center of it all, while the others gravitated to it.

"Must be the queen," he mused, as he made sure not to get stung.

It was as if this sight symbolized another. As Dick walked around to the back, he saw Barney and Craig, his two best buds, buzzing about Carrie, who was seated quite comfortably in a lawn chair.

"Their queen," Dick laughed to himself.

"Oh, Dick, come here, you have to see this," Carrie said as she leaned forward in her brown-and-white striped chair.

"What is it?" Dick asked curiously, in turn offering a quick 'hello' to his two chums.

"Barney, the goofball that he is, drove all the way to Dripping Springs and brought me back a present," Carrie raved.

Dick could see her holding something, a book of some sort. Before he could wonder what it was, Carrie provided the answer.

"My old high school yearbook," she announced happily. "The other day when we were chatting, I mentioned offhand to Barney that mine had gotten lost somewhere along the way. And the sweet young man that he is, he drove all the way to Dripping Springs..."

"Some hundred or so miles," Barney bragged. "It was way out there. I even passed the Rooland Oil Refinery..."

Carrie shook her head, amazed he would go to such trouble.

"I went into the library at your old school, and they had a number of them just sitting back there in the office," Barney explained. "The guy said they were getting ready to throw them away. Would have been a shame to let it go to waste."

Carrie was already entranced by the book's contents, thumbing through the glossy pages and taking in each one with a tremendous sense of nostalgia. The last 18 years of her life, she had willingly and lovingly dedicated so much of her time to raising Janet, so it was nice to relive some of her old high school memories.

"I...I got my own copy too," Barney admitted, as the two other boys cracked up.

"What?" Barney scoffed. "Mrs. Parker's a beautiful woman, and I wanted a constant reminder of her..."

"Besides, the darn thing has tons of pictures of her."

Dick and Craig had to laugh a bit more, knowing full well what Barney would be doing with that yearbook, especially the pictures of Carrie, and how he would be glancing at those pictures, in his, eh, private time...

Carrie, simply amused and flattered by the crush young Barney Bussett had on her, continued to show him her affection.

"Come, here, sweetie," she beckoned, and then planting a very wet, affectionate kiss on Barney's cheek. "You are a very thoughtful young man. This was so sweet of you."

As Carrie mentioned name after name of people she knew and wanted to see again, Barney just basked in the glow of his achievement. He loved that his gift had brought her so much joy.

"I've always wanted to get in touch with everybody from Dripping Springs," Carrie said with conviction. "Maybe even throw a big bash. A big reunion of sorts."

"Can we come, Mrs. Parker?" Barney asked.

"Of course you can come, goofball," she said. "You three would be my guests of honor."

A big bash at the Parker house was surely something to look forward to. Already, it seemed to possess utmost significance.

But in the meantime, a pretty neat little pool party was about to get started.

"Is it cool if we swim?" Craig asked.

"Yes, indeed. In fact, I would encourage it. The heat index is supposed to go up to a hundred and two," Carrie pointed out. "There's not much else to do on a day like this."

The boys eagerly got ready for their swim. They showed no hesitation whatsoever in getting fully undressed in Carrie's presence.

As the three eager young men got completely naked and their penises came into view, conversation flowed all the same.

"Which way did you take to Dripping Springs. For Heaven's sake, don't tell me you went down 95," Carrie commented as she casually looked upon each boy's nakedness with a loving smile.

"I...took 95 to 972. I was gonna hop on 35 South and ride it all the way out, but this stupid, fat-ass cow wandered out of Old Man Custer's Ranch, distracted me..." Barney rambled on.

"Jeez Louise, that must have taken you forever to get there," Carrie said.

"Eh, not too bad," the Bussett boy replied, kicking aside his shorts and indirectly making his penis bounce a bit in the warm sunlight.

"You should have asked me which way to go, Barney Bussett. I would never steer you wrong," Carrie told him.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise," he insisted.

Carrie shook her head but again offered her affection, rewarding him with a kind smile.

The boys, as if by instinct, had to glance upon each other's nudity just for a second, comparing and contrasting a bit. This was only natural. But they had each grown to feel confident in their bodies and in themselves, and Carrie was a big reason for that. After giving their own bodies a quick once over, the young men shifted all of their attention to Carrie.

The beautiful brunette was dressed in a pair of snug-fitting white, cotton shorts, and a Texas Rangers baseball shirt that had been the bud of many jokes around the house that morning. The Rangers, in the midst of another mediocre season, were not the pride of Texas, but nevertheless Carrie always stood by the home team, and her home.

"I love it here, don't you?" she remarked to Dick, as she glanced about the yard, enjoying the sight of the Bluebonnets, surrounding a gorgeous Pink Evening Primrose.

"Yeah, you've done an unbelievable job," Dick complimented her.

As Dick looked around and pointed out particular flowers that he really liked, Carrie had already resumed looking at her yearbook.

"Mrs. Parker, you should totally have a reunion party with all your friends," Barney insisted.

The stunning 35-year-old wife and mother was wearing a lovely grin that hinted she was now giving serious thought to that very idea.

"That would be something," she said. "All of those guys...Wow, I haven't seen them in ages."

"Guys?" Craig asked.

"Well most of my friends in high school were guys, hon," she told them. "Dick knows the story - I remember mentioning to him more than once that I was kind of a tomboy growing up."

Barney and Craig thought of how cool it must have been to be a guy at Dripping Springs back in 1961, and be friends with a gal like Carrie. It made the boys savor how much time they got to spend with her now.

Carrie took one last look at the yearbook and handed it back to Barney so he could peruse it some more.

"Well, thank you, Mr. Bussett, for escorting me down Memory Lane," Carrie announced with a big smile.

"It was my pleasure, Mrs. Parker," he told her.

"Just don't get that anywhere near the pool," she smiled. "I don't want it to get wet. When you're done looking at it, I'm going to find a very special place for it on the bookshelf in the living room."

As there was a brief silence, Barney decided to fill it with more praise of the woman he had such a delightful crush on.

"What was it like being the most beautiful girl in school?" Barney posed, the tone in his voice and the expression on his face denoting a great sincerity to his question.

"Oh, man," Craig laughed, finding it funny how much Barney openly worshiped Mrs. Parker, but at the same time, Craig couldn't blame him.

Carrie chuckled, her face even blushing a bit.

"Ya' know, Barney, I just took it one day at a time," she said, then giggled a bit, playing right along with Barney's question.

"You seriously had to be the hottest girl in that whole yearbook," he further gushed.

"I was. I really was," she smiled, displaying a hint of arrogance just for Barney's sake, because she knew he got a kick out of it. "I don't even think it was close, in fact."

Barney was about to say something then stopped, his level of arousal beginning to quickly escalate.

"That's...that's awesome," he said.

Everyone cracked up. Carrie rubbed the top of Barney's head, with affection, and then pinched his cheek to let him know she thought his compliments were oh-so-adorable.

"Well, boys, I must return inside," Carrie stated as she scooped up a Nerf football that had been lying unattended, and tossed it into the grass. "Deb and the girls are probably going to join you for a swim. I, hopefully - and I say this with guarded optimism (laugh) - will get all the dishes done and get a few loads of laundry in, and then I will be up for a swim as well."

"Awesome," Barney said.

"The one thing I do want you to look out for," Carrie began, "and Dick already knows about this. There is a huge Hornets nest - "

"Yeah, a huge Hornets nest on the side of the house," Dick jumped in. "I saw it on the way back."

"Watch out for bees," she stressed. "Don't want any of you guys to get stung."

"And watch out for ticks," Craig added.

"Well, ticks I don't worry about," Carrie said, now putting her hands on her hips, displaying an authoritative look as she lectured the boys. "What ticks do is they lodge themselves between your clothing and your skin. Then of course they bite and try to embed themselves in your skin. Yuck. But the good thing is you can brush them off more easily before they find a place to bite if you are not wearing any clothes."

"Good to know," Craig smiled.

"We, on the other hand," Carrie said, speaking of her and the other ladies, in reference to them in fact wearing bathing suits as opposed to the boys not doing so, "we'll have to keep an eye out for them. But you guys don't have to worry about that."

She said it so innocently, and in a matter-of-fact fashion.

How lovely this was. Even in a simple conversation about bees and ticks, Carrie managed to work in the fact, and establish, that the boys were nude and the girls were fully clothed. This came about naturally, and flowed organically from the conversation, but it was as if she wanted to point out now and again that the group was in fact partaking in - and greatly enjoying - a CFNM lifestyle.

"Yeah, you boys should be fine today," Carrie said, looking them over to illustrate her point, that their nudity was a plus in regards to spotting dreaded ticks. "Just watch for the bees. Watch for bees, please."

She rhymed for their amusement, and Carrie did always have a cute way of getting her point across.

"Deb and Maddy got new bathing suits today so I know they're looking forward to getting in the pool," Carrie smiled. "Don't wanna give too much away, but Maddy's feeling, er, very patriotic..."

********************

As Dick's step mom headed back inside the house, Dick and Craig felt compelled to check out the gift Barney had provided Mrs. Parker. Turns out, it was a gift for the boys too.

"God, she was a knockout," Craig said, eyeing Carrie's senior class portrait.

"Carolyn Adriatico," Barney said with a laugh, getting a kick out of her maiden name.

"Yeah, her mom was Italian," Dick said.

"She looks just like Janet," Barney noticed, as he savored page after page where Carrie appeared.

"Holy fuckin' shit, dude. Check out the legs," Craig marveled, as he saw Carrie's swim team picture.

"Dude, no offense, but your step mom has the most gorgeous fuckin' legs," Barney had to say.

"I know," Dick openly admitted. "And what can I say? The camera loves her. God, look how many pictures there are of her in this thing..."

Carrie was indeed very popular in high school, and the yearbook captured it. She was in multiple clubs, on a couple different sports teams, and then also appeared in several pictures where she was just hanging out with friends.

The boys could have gone on for days looking at all of her incredible photos, circa Dripping Springs, 1961, but suddenly they were joined on the backdoor patio by a lovely guest.

"Well, Hello boys," said a delightfully upbeat voice.

Deborah Krendall, sexy full-figured woman that she was, walked towards the three young men with a big smile. She seemed eager to join them. It was a well-known fact at this point that the boys swam nude at the Parker house, and Krendy approached the situation with the utmost intrigue and excitement.

"H-Hi, Ms. Krendall," Barney said, as he stumbled over his words, and also a bright orange tennis ball that had been lying at his feet.

"Hello, Bernard," Ms. Krendall smiled kindly.

Krendy looked so cute in her one-piece, kelly-green swimsuit. She had such a modesty about her, as she gently rubbed the outside of her upper legs, as if showing this much skin was a rarity for her, and something she always felt shy about at first.

But it was the boys that were much more exposed, and Krendy clearly enjoyed the sight, and applauded their decision to go nude.

The boys in turn felt an immediate rush being naked in front of their former teacher.

"I can see you boys have grown up nicely," she smiled, enjoying the sight of their fit, muscular, and very tan 18-year-old bodies. "I hope you have matured as well."

"Sorry about your car," Barney said immediately, apologizing for a prank he pulled on his former teacher years ago.

"Water under the bridge," Krendy replied, waving her hand to signify that it was no big deal. "Water under the Pennybacker bridge, let's say."

"Have they begun building it?" Craig asked, making conversation as Ms. Krendall got herself comfortable in a sky-blue adjustable lawn chair.

"Still drawing it up," Krendy informed the young Nichols boy. "I do get out to Austin frequently, and believe me, it's gonna make traffic a lot easier to deal with. I was telling Carr, we should take more trips together."

Krendy was always a great source of information - whether it be local, national, or historical. And the boys found her calm, informative demeanor quite welcoming. But they also got kind of excited with how amazing Krendy looked in a swimsuit.

Barney and Craig had never seen the charming brunette in this kind of sexy attire before, and the young men quickly noticed that Krendy had been hiding a rather thick, tight bod that had previously been hidden by long skirts and baggy sweaters.

Deb had particularly nice thighs, even showing them off more by bringing up her legs and bending them at the knees, just so she could lean back in her lawn chair. A travel guide, entitled 'Asia on the Cheap: A Complete Guide to Making the Overland Trip,' rested nicely in her lap.

Barney, who didn't always show great discretion, lightly but quite noticeably elbowed Craig as if to say 'dude, Ms. Krendall is hot!'

Krendy giggled as she enjoyed the boys' attention.

"So what are you two majoring in?" she asked, opening up the guide to page 78, which had been kept in place by a velveteen book mark. "I know Dick is going for architecture. What interests you, Craig? What gets your motor running?"

Deb then raised her auburn-tinted sunglasses just a bit, awaiting Craig's answer.

"Eh, I guess advertising, like my old man," he told her.

"Well you don't sound too thrilled," Krendy chuckled.

"No it's just...I don't know. Don't really know what I wanna do yet as far as career," he admitted.

"Sweetie, you have plenty of time," she encouraged him. "Give advertising a try and if you don't like it, pursue another avenue."

"Yes, mam," Craig replied, noticing with great delight that Krendy casually glanced over his naked form with a loving smile.

"Boys, do me a favor," Krendy said as she got up from her chair for a moment. "Move over just a tad. I'm looking right into the sun so I can't really see. I wanna be able to see who I'm talking to."

The boys had no problem satisfying her request, doing anything to keep this lovely chat going strong.

"Okey-dokey, there we go," Krendy smiled, sitting back down, this time with the sun at her back. "Now, I don't have to squint."

Krendy now could easily make eye contact with each of the boys, and if she chose, her eyes could also wander elsewhere, to gaze upon other lovely parts of their anatomy. The young men clearly didn't mind.

"You," she said to Craig, pausing for affect, "have your father's eyes, young man."

"Yeah," Craig replied, re-adjusting his stance a bit. "I hope I also have the same kind of advertising smarts he has."

"Oh," Krendy said, waving her hand, "don't worry about that. You're young, kiddo. Plenty of time to worry about career ventures. But seriously, you've grown up very handsome."

"He's a regular Erik Estrada," Barney kidded his friend.

At this point, Krendy put her book down on the patio below, something the boys took as a compliment since they had now earned her full attention.

"Come on, Bernard, lay it on me - what do you plan to major in?" she asked the former class clown.

"Uhhh," he hesitated. "I sort of have to...finish high school first."

"Oh Bernard," Krendy said, shaking her head. "What are we gonna do with you? Sweetie, I still remember when you insisted Dallas was the state capital. You had a whole week to study for that test on state capitals, darling, and you didn't even know ours?!"

"Well Dallas should be the state capital," he scoffed, causing the boys to giggle a bit but really they were kind of frustrated with his refusal to hit the books.