The Tick Incident Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, she's...I gotta give her credit, she's getting a lot in," Barney marveled, as Maddy sucked Richard's cock with admirable persistence. Up and down, up and down, her bosoms - to Richard's delight - bounced in rhythm with her movements.

"Oh sweetie, your jaw is gonna be sore tomorrow," Krendy said, looking upon her darling daughter with caution, yet realizing - in the frenzied atmosphere that the Parker backyard had become that day, an atmosphere not unlike that of a wild bachelorette party or strip show - everyone was there to have fun. And Krendy let loose the reigns a bit.

"Ma-ddy! Ma-ddy! Ma-ddy!" the boys began to chant, as the adorable - and courageous - young woman gently rubbed the back of Richard's muscular thighs while she continued to suck his massive horse cock.

The feeling of euphoria became more and more tangible for Dick as his erection moved in and out of Maddy's mouth, coated and caressed by her tongue and massaged gently by her soft lips.

"Oh God, I'm not gonna last any longer. Fuck me, CFNM," was Richard's last, audible statement before he faded way into ultimate bliss.

Barney heard what his friend had said and took it to be somewhat of an anthem for that afternoon. Richard was basically saying that he not only was submitting wholeheartedly to his cherished fetish, but that he was also overwhelmed - at the moment - by the power of that afternoon.

As Dick began to orgasm, Maddy felt the first hot blast of his ejaculation hit the roof of her mouth, and before she could even make a decision as to what to do, Richard's massive schlong had completely filled her mouth and caused her cheeks to puff out.

"What a choice - choke to death or drown," Craig kidded.

"Oh hon, just...," Krendy began, but Maddy had already made her move.

She took Richard's ejaculating organ out of her mouth, as it continued to erupt and shoot all over her face, forehead and the tops of her lovely breasts.

One rope of semen flew up and over her head and came splashing down on her back. She could already feel it starting to run down to the top of her butt.

Another rope blasted her on top of the head, into her hair, and before she could recover, another shot blistered off her face and forehead, coating her huge tits.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Parker, you killed her," Barney cried out in amusement as much as amazement.

What had become ritual after one of Richard's saturating, climactic explosions, Maddy rushed into change. The top of her red, white and blue bathing suit - so drenched in Richard's come - clung tightly to her breasts, giving the boys a brief glimpse of busty, star-spangled beauty.

Richard joined his friends and Krendy in celebrating the day.

"Would you please be careful with my daughter!?" Deb pleaded teasingly, aiming a glance in Richard's direction.

"Dude, you're gonna kill a girl with that thing," Barney said, gesturing towards Richard's gargantuan prick.

Although it was now completely soft, Richard's penis flopped and contorted about effortlessly as he cleaned up the patio and picnic table for the night.

"Dude, Parker's theme song should be Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits," Craig laughed.

"Flopper," Krendy interjected. "That's the name Janet and Carrie came up with for it."

That had Craig and Barney practically rolling on the patio with laughter.

Richard laughed at himself, and his wonderful abnormality.

"You have a very animated dork, hon. That's nothing to be ashamed of," Krendy said with a sweet smile, sitting down in the lawn chair again to relax and come down to Earth.

"Not to mention the biggest in all of Temple," Barney added.

"I...I would go out on a limb and say that's probably true," Krendy said, giving in to rollicking laughter. "It is a real humdinger, that's for sure."

"Biggest one this side of the Mississippi," Dick proudly stated, hands on his hips.

"Well that is a boastful claim, hon, but dare I say you might be onto something there," Krendy chuckled. "Like I said, maybe call the Temple Historical Society, or dare I say the Temple Daily Telegram would be interested in doing a human interest piece."

"Ha! I almost expect, oh, that dude from Airport '79...the host of 'That's Incredible,'...John Davidson!...to come running into the back yard," Craig bellowed.

"And shout That's Incredible! Ha, that would be something," Krendy laughed, walking over and ruffling Richard's hair.

Funny how no matter what all had happened throughout the day, conversation once again revolved around Richard's amazingly large penis.

And who could blame them for talking about it. After all, the Grand Canyon attracts roughly four million tourists per year simply because of its size.

But added to it was the fact that, attached to the aforementioned giant penis, was a person like Richard, so sweet and unassuming. Even dorky perhaps. But a fun-loving, kind spirit.

"Did you boys always know about Richard's - " Krendy began to ask, but was interrupted by her daughter.

Maddy, now dressed in a green Baylor tee shirt and jean shorts, came back into the fray. She took a seat next to her mom and jokingly offered Richard some advice.

"You, my dear boy," Maddy began, "are gonna have to learn how to suck that thing yourself," she joked, causing the others to laugh. "I swear, you almost killed me! When that thing started to go off, my life flashed before my eyes!?"

The art of autofellatio, simply offered as a joke at the time, would later be woven into the fabric of Richard Parker's sexual identity in years to come, but the real story of this day was three friends, and a much stronger bond that now existed between them. Three unique personalities, three unique people, but they flowed together.

"Dick, mark it down. The Oilers will beat the Cowboys this year," Krendy offered, as further conversation resumed and the group chatted away into the night.

TO BE CONTINUED