The Tick Incident Ch. 08

Story Info
Ulysses Parker, Part 2.
4.2k words
3.98
13.2k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanglefoot, Texas, 1876

"Name's Ulysses Parker, folks, what can I do for ya?" U announced as he strode over to the table of four.

"Well for starters, good sir, how 'bout you play a round with us," asked one of the gentlemen, shuffling a deck of old, weather-beaten cards. "We came all the way from Austin. In fact, I think we just beat the storm that's about to blow through."

"You ladies play cards?" U inquired.

"Very well," the other gentleman interjected. "Believe me, they play for keeps."

Closing time had come and gone, but U felt gracious enough to let these out-of-towners stay a while.

The gals, since they were the subject of Ulysses' welcomed glances, introduced themselves first. Both were stunning.

The delightful brunette was Obedience Wooster and the blonde was Gertrude Frank. The heavyset gentlemen was Cleveland, and the well-hatted gentleman, Irving.

"All the way from Austin, really," U asked again, as he poured four shots of Log Cabin No. 1, and one for himself.

********************

They played poker, brag, Faro and a few rounds of three-card monte. They even fancied dice games, trying their luck at grand hazard, high-low and chuck-a-luck.

Obedience provided plenty of spirit for the evening's festivities. She and Gertrude told jokes and sang bits and pieces of happy ballads.

"Now tell me folks," U began . "I know you didn't come all this way for the cards, whiskey, and my stories about local lore."

"You're a wholesaler, aren't you?" he asked Cleveland.

"That I am, good sir," Cleve admitted proudly. "And I'm prepared to make you quite a deal."

"You'd be surprised how many men that came through here, saying the same exact thing," U replied, rolling the dice with fervor.

"Now, hear me out, Mr. Parker," Cleveland persisted, putting down his drink for just a second or two. "I know times are tough around here. I know your habits. You purchase barrels of whiskey, add a few choice ingredients - "

"A special recipe," U interrupted with a grin.

"You add a few choice ingredients to make it last longer," Cleveland went on. "This way you earn quite a profit. But those ingredients, sir, one of which being tobacco juice - "

"I ain't ever use tobacco juice," U interjected again.

"Maybe that's just the other folks," said Cleveland.

"Can you imagine ordering a shot of whiskey and half of it is tobacco spit?" Obedience offered, cringing at the very thought.

"That's enough to turn you green," Gertrude laughed.

"Point is, good sir," Cleveland continued, "I can make you a great deal, 50 percent of what you're paying now. With a whole lot better profit and sustainability in return."

"Sure," U obliged. "But what's in it for you?"

********************

"Let me be frank," Isaac said.

"And I'll be Ulysses," U fired back, his sense of humor never wavering.

"Very funny, Mr. Parker," Gertrude delivered with a grin.

"The four of us," Cleveland explained, "we like to have fun. We like to fool around, ya know? We've been doing it for years. But good sir, you would be a conquest."

"I am just gonna lay it out flat. Isaac and I, we're voyeurs. We like to see our darling female friends here, experiment, have a little fun is all. And I think you could help us out, U."

Cleveland's admission was certainly not the weirdest thing ever muttered at The Rusty Nail.

These two couples knew what they wanted and they weren't ashamed of it.

Besides, one of the many gifts of a secure relationship is that it's a safe place. It is where fantasies can be explored with impunity.

Obviously the two couples had done this kind of thing before, only this time would be a little extra special.

"Can you appreciate that, good sir?"

"I certainly can," U said.

Said Irving: "Watching your gal do something naughty is a wonderfully exhilarating thrill."

"And this ain't sex. No sir. This is just hands - maybe a little, ahem, oral stimulation - and that's all."

The groundwork and parameters were being laid out.

"But why me?" U posed modestly.

Cleveland coughed to break the obvious tension.

It was Gertrude who spoke up.

"Oh, come on, Mr. Parker, don't be coy. The stories about you travel further than the Trinity river."

"Sir, with all due respect," added Irving, "we heard you got a prick that could derail the 3:12 freighter coming in from Belton."

"Oh, gaw-hawd," Obedience muttered, reacting with tickled amusement.

"Colorful way of putting it, Cleve," added Gert.

"So does this proposition interest you at all, good sir?" Irving posed. "We'll fill your bar at a tremendous discount, and believe me, your customers will keep coming back.

"In return, you spend a night with us. Tonight, in fact, if that works for you..."

"I can't say no to that," U reasoned.

********************

Obedience and Gertrude had each sauntered over to the bar to sit. The two were beautifully dressed.

Each wore a two-piece consisting of a bodice and a skirt. A bodice was a stiff garment, like a fitted jacket, usually supported with - of all things - whalebone or steel.

U could make out that each woman was very well-endowed. He fantasized about their large breasts, hidden underneath dresses of laurel green and periwinkle blue.

Despite the two gals revealing very little skin, what was showing was a tremendous amount of zeal, great energy and enthusiasm in pursuit of tonight's objective.

"Now, good sir, just to lay out some more of the ground rules," Cleveland commenced. "Obedience and Gertrude, they gonna play with ya. So with that in mind, I suggest ya get nekkid. The gals, they keep their clothes on. We are after all, the only ones to see them in such a state of affairs."

"I concur," U wholeheartedly agreed, albeit with a hint of disappointment. "To share these natural beauties with any other man would be a fool."

"Could we see it?" Obedience asked excitedly. "Many have suggested, Mr. Parker, that your thing is worthy of recognition at The World's Fair."

Some chuckles sounded through the saloon. But point well taken.

"An eager one, aren't you. But what are the gentlemen to be doing?"

"We'll just be watching, U," Irving divulged calmly.

"I won't have any of that," U protested. "If I get naked, you two shall as well. It creates more of a feeling of solidarity."

"Take your clothes off, Cleveland," Gertrude demanded of her boyfriend, her insistence making Obedience chuckle with delight. "Let's get this show on the road."

********************

"I've never seen Irving naked," Gertrude declared. "What a treat this will be."

Both men stripped down, removing everything from head to toe. They put their boots back on as to not get splinters.

"I do say you two look so silly, your boots on with your tickle tales showing like that," Obedience expressed in such a giddy fashion.

"You do have a very handsome member, Irving," Gertrude gushed, complimenting her best friend's man.

"And you, good sir, if you will," Cleveland gestured toward U.

"In keeping with the evening's fun spirit of things, perhaps maybe one of the ladies would like to fetch it out for me?" U offered.

Bawdy laughter and snickers ensued, but Obedience took on the challenge.

She walked over to the saloon owner and held out her delicate hand.

"I should just...put my hand down into your trousers?" she laughed.

U nodded. Things were getting awfully cheeky, but picking up momentum with every heated second.

"Okay, here goes," she exclaimed, and reached into his pants.

She felt around for a few moments until a look of amazement relayed that she had found her prize.

"What do we have here, Mr. Parker?" she cooed. "Lemme see..."

That look of amazement transformed to wonderment and even shock.

"Oh...oh my...," she uttered, her hand traveling further and further down his right pant leg.

"You look plum surprised, my darling," Irving shouted from the bar.

Obedience could not believe what she was feeling.

"Is this really your penis? For goodness sake, does it end?!" she could hardly say.

Finally she went to yank it out of U's trousers but her arm had gotten stuck, making for an even more outrageous sight.

"I can't get it out," she laughed.

Austin's former beauty pageant winner fidgeted and struggled until producing the object of everyone's interest. She managed to get her arm out, and with it, U's legendary penis. It flopped out of his trousers with reckless abandon.

********************

Gertrude spit out her whiskey, unable to contain her surprise.

"Well I'll be. I've never seen anything like it," Obedience rightfully declared, while looking down upon U's massive endowment, as long and nearly as thick as a beer bottle even in its flaccid state.

"Lord in Heaven, I've never seen one that big before," marveled Gertrude.

U jutted out his midsection, enjoying the watchful gaze of the two women.

Booming thunder had rolled in, causing everyone to jump. But Obedience's focus never wavered.

"Odd, isn't it? The size of your penis," she said with a smile. "I mean it's downright peculiar."

He rolled his hips, making his long, fat organ swing from side to side, flopping against his baggy trousers.

The exercise created quite the guffaw.

"I could live to be a hundred and not see anything quite like your penis," Obedience laughed.

U stripped down completely and disappeared behind the piano.

He calmly sat down on the bench and played spirited versions of 'Git Along Little Dogies' and 'Home on the Range.'

But then he stood, arms extended towards the heavens. And the playing somehow ensued. A single solitary key being banged on by someone or some...thing.

"Who or what is doing the playing?" Obedience wondered aloud, as the audience of four gave into side-splitting laughter.

"It's either the Lake Ghost of Tanglefoot, or his prick," Cleveland raged on.

U continued with his inspired playing, finishing to a rowdy crescendo of applause.

He walked from behind the piano, leaving little doubt what was banging down on the keys. A menacingly-large erection bounced before him.

"Well done, Mr. Parker, I'd throw roses if I had them," Obedience expressed, running over to give him a playful hug.

Soon Obedience and Gertrude would be rhyming, with reason. They both stared in awe, beholding the phallic phenomenon that was throbbing before them.

"My, God, your penis - your...cock. It's..."

"It's monumental..."

"Towering..."

"Tremendous!"

"Stupendous!"

"Mighty..."

"Mondo..."

"Walloping!"

"Whopping!"

"That's the darndest thing I ever seen," Cleveland belted out.

Obedience walked over and took U's massive erection in her hands, playfully wagging it about before beginning to stroke it gently up and down.

"I pose we set up a shooting gallery of sorts," U suggested.

"Name the target," Obedience replied, looking up at him with those precious blue eyes.

"Well since we're replacing all the whiskey, anyhow..."

U looked over at the bar and Obedience took his cue.

The other three had to laugh, the sight of Obedience Wooster pulling U by his third leg across the rickety, sawdust-covered floor boards.

She lifted his massive erection up over the bar and aimed it forward.

"See if you can hit the bottles," Ulysses instructed. "I have full confidence in your coaxing abilities."

"But which one shall I aim for? There's so many," she pondered aloud.

The buxom brunette used her hands to illustrate her point, waving them about. It left Ulysses' tremendously huge cock to bounce up and down, unattended.

"Try to hit all of them," he persisted.

"All of them?!" she replied in disbelief.

He flexed his prick up and down, his way of nodding yes.

Obedience shrieked giddily at the sight and went about her task.

"Jerk that cock, Obedience," Gert encouraged her.

"Up and down, up and down," Obedience said to herself, her soft but able hands bringing Ulysses' incredible penis closer towards a greatly-anticipated climax.

"I must say I can't wait to see this thing go off," Obedience declared proudly, her large breasts bouncing about ever so slightly underneath her bodice.

"Although I do like teasing you a bit," she cooed, ceasing her devastating strokes while she watched U's massive erection stab the air.

"Your cock is a miracle. It's almost as long as the Mission Espada Aqueduct," she marveled.

She pulled his hard-on down against his leg, releasing it to see it smack against the underside of the bar.

"I am really doing a number on you, aren't I, Mr. Parker?" she said in such a seductive, relentless fashion.

He could only groan his approval.

"Let's get back to our stroking, shall we, Mr. Parker? You must have quite a surplus stored up in those huge balls of yours."

U's final resistance was used up at this point.

His climax brought forth the very definition of the word flood: an overflowing of a large amount of liquid beyond its normal confines. And it caught Obedience horribly off guard.

"Heavens to Betsy," she jumped back.

"Aim it, don't forget we're making a sport of it," Gertrude belted out as ropes of ejaculate continued to erupt from U's tremendous prick.

Obedience tightened her grip on his cock all the while stroking it to a frenzied and effective pace.

Moving left to right, she watched in utter whimsy as U's absurdly-huge prick coated one bottle after another with its plentiful seed.

Thistle Dew, Old Crow, Hermitage, Old Kentucky, Old Reserve, Coronet, Log Cabin No. 1, O.K. Cutter, Chicken Cock and Old Forrester. She stroked, aimed and fired, dousing every target.

"Oooohhhh, Obedience, you are wonderful," U could only mutter.

"Look at it. Look at what his cock is doing! Woo-hoo!" the talented brunette screamed out in fascination and triumph.

It was an eruption for the ages.

"It won't stop going!" Gertrude said, moving closer to make sure her beautiful green eyes weren't playing tricks on her.

"Oh, just a few more bottles, c'mon, Mr. Parker, I've counted 17 spurts, just a few more," Obedience begged.

She was manipulating the last few copious spurts out of U's long prick, even pulling him up closer to the bar, his prick almost extending over to the other side of it. It was a comical sight.

"No more bullets in the gun are there?" teased the beauty.

"My word, that was an army's worth of ammunition," Cleveland chimed in.

"I'll say," Gert agreed.

Obedience finally let go of U's cock, noticing some of his seed had splattered all over her otherwise pristine skirt.

"I must say, Mr. Parker," she said as she held her hands aloft, their slickness glistening in the candlelight. "The voluminosity of your wonderful appendage far exceeds the size of it. And that is quite an accomplishment."

********************

Adding more and more kinks to a night of sheer debauchery, Obedience and Gertrude then swapped partners, each jerking the other boyfriend's cock to a full, fruitful climax.

More drinks flowed and square dancing ensued, everyone showing their spirit.

"O git up gals in de mawnin', O git up gals in de mawnin', O git up gals in de mawnin', Jes at de break ob day," everyone sang along.

The sight of the men's bare backsides and flopping penises created an overwhelming feeling of looseness and vagary.

It was inspired dancing, but surely not flawless, as both the women and men kept bumping into each other.

Obedience was soon facing U. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander down to his marvelous organ. He made it cavort and foxtrot, rolling his hips in such a fashion that his cock bounced and flopped with a certain degree of gaiety.

"It tends to move in a limp, loose, and ungainly way, doesn't it," Obedience said happily.

"Gert still hasn't played with it," Irving protested.

Gertrude approached U but instead of reaching out, she dropped down. To her knees.

"Gert, surely you don't plan to...," Obedience said in utter disbelief.

"I know what I'm doing," Gert persisted.

She dropped her head all the way down and extended out her tongue, licking the head of U's magnificent member while beginning to stroke it back to life.

"Already I'm having trouble fitting it in my mouth," she chuckled, her voice not so much sounding of displeasure but rather of embracing a challenge.

She was persistent.

"Obedience beat me in the pageant years ago. I am not going to let her top me again," said a determined Gertrude.

The blonde beauty had to open her jaw further and further to take in just the front end of U's staff. But wild, frantic movements soon gave way to order, and slow rhythmic motions had brought U's incredible penis back to its full, awesome capacity.

"She's doing it. She's really doing it. She's sucking his cock," said Cleve. "My darling Gertrude never ceases to impress."

She was giving herself and her lover a memory to last a lifetime.

The more Gertrude bobbed up and down furiously on U's gigantic member, producing loud, naughty sucking sounds that carried through the nearly-empty but raucous Rusty Nail, the more U struggled to hold off his load.

He started to erupt and Gertrude was thrust back from the force, nevertheless continuing to suck his hard-on as one copious burst of semen after another was released from his rod.

"I can't believe it," she managed to say as she took his spasming cock out of her mouth. "There's so much..."

Gertrude basked in its glory, letting each of U's many thick spurts splash down on her cheeks.

********************

Pacing themselves throughout an extraordinary evening, the party decided to partake with a few more cocktails. U, naturally, was bartender.

"Do you usually tend bar, Mr. Parker?," Obedience inquired.

"Nah, I have a guy that does it - Skallywag. We've been through a lot together."

"What do you do, U, besides run this delightful establishment?"

"I'm also a blacksmith, I cut stone..."

"Really?" she asked surprised, casually crossing her stocking-clad legs. "A man of many talents."

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop," he replied, not realizing how prophetic those words would be, given how many hands would be very busy soon.

U turned around, keeping busy with some sort of task that temporarily consumed him.

"What's he playin' at?" Cleveland wondered aloud.

"I have no earthly idea," was all Obedience could way with a laugh.

U slowly and carefully turned around, offering drinks. Only he didn't offer them with his hands.

"Oh my God. Ha-ha!" Ms. Wooster shouted with glee.

U had two drinks on a tray, one of the left, one on the right. And the tray was perched on top of his massive, fully-extended tallywacker.

"That just about trumps your piano trick from earlier," Obedience shrieked.

"I offer you ladies a drink each. But the trick is, you must take them in unison, otherwise you're liable to throw off the balance and one of the drinks will go crashing to the floor."

"Oh we do a lot of things in unison," Gertrude smiled.

The two women did as planned, sexily removing the refreshments from the tray, all the while rolling their eyes up at U in a tempting fashion.

"Well done, ladies," he approved.

Eager to see U's magnificent tool again, Obedience reached out and also removed the tray, seeing his member spring up.

"Ba-boing (laugh)!! I think we better work in tandem again, Gert," Obedience suggested to her best friend, reaching out and taking hold of U's lengthy stalk. He came around to stand in between the two seated women.

"You take the top, I'll take the bottom?" Ms. Wooster asked her friend.

"Sounds like a plan," Gertrude replied.

********************

Quietly and effectively, the women went about their task. Obedience's two hands worked the base of U's cock while Gertrude's probed and stroked the top portion.

12