The Ticklish Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice trembling with excitement, "I have a solution..."

With that, she raised up and he removed his fingers, guessing at what she had in mind. She positioned his member at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing the head slowly back and forth against her inner lips. Rick's hands went to her hips, urging her to engulf him once again. Slowly, she descended onto his shaft, relishing the feel of him inside her.

Once fully within her, Rick made a monumental effort not to grab her and fuck her like an animal, although, she might have liked that. For a moment, she stayed still, not moving, letting him feel her inside while he explored her breasts more thoroughly. Soon, the urge to move came to her, her hips undulating as his lips found hers, brushing gently at first, and then deepening into a passionate kiss. He endured her subtle movements but couldn't bear them any longer. He wanted to be in control. With a huge effort, he pulled out of her hot pussy with a groan and carried her to the bed.

At first, Kayla protested as he tossed her to land lightly on the mattress. He threw himself on her, burying his face in her moist sex, licking and sucking it eagerly. She stopped protesting, laying back with a gasp. He then knelt between her knees, his dick rubbing against her moist inner lips insistently. Smiling, Kayla spread her legs farther apart for him, angling her hips so he would have easy entrance. As the head of his manhood entered her, Rick massaged her clit gently, making her interior muscles contract sweetly on his dick. Once fully inside her, he jiggled his hips, wringing a low moan from Kayla. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her heels planted on his ass as she undulated her hips in response.

He urged her to lift her legs up onto his shoulders, her heels behind his head as he began to stroke into her slowly. He continued to tease her clit, massaging it gently even as he moved inside her. Her trembling interior muscles told him that she was on the verge of another climax and stepped up the pace on her clit, flicking it faster. Soon, her legs were shaking and her moans were edging towards screams. Her legs, of their own accord moved back around his waist and he plunged into her, thrusting into her hard and fast, unable to bear the feeling of her wonderfully hot pussy anymore.

Their bodies moved together in a mutual rhythm of passion. Rick held her tight, his head on her shoulder as he battered into her, feeling his orgasm rising. Kayla too, felt her climax starting as Rick pounded into her faster and harder. Her hips bucked against him, crying out, her climax overtook her, washing over her like a tidal wave. Rick felt her starting to come, her muscles contracting spastically. With a loud groan, he erupted inside her like a geyser, shooting into her again and again.

For endless minutes, they lay there, unmoving, holding each other in the wake of their passion. Feeling like he had been hit by a train, he rolled off her to lay next to her, still holding her gently. Both were speechless at the passion that both of them had just felt. Neither spoke for a while but just held and stroked the other gently, not wanting to spoil the mood that lingered in the room.

Groaning, Rick asked where her bathroom was at. Grinning, Kayla told him and got up to stretch as he went down the hall to the bathroom. She lay back down and was almost asleep when he came back. Laying down next to her, she nestled against him as he asked, "So... now what? Do you want me to leave?"

She grinned sleepily and replied, "We get some sleep... then we make our plans to get back my ex." Rick kissed her on the cheek and got up to turn off the light. In the darkness, he snuggled back up to her, draping his arm over her nakedness. Before she drifted off to sleep, she drowsily commented, "You're the best..."

To be continued... Will Kayla's ex get his 'comeuppance'?