The Tides Of War Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main camp will be situated somewhere in the centre of the reserve, were barracks for the rest of the men will be stationed along with the animals. They will rotate with the gate crews on say a monthly basis. I'm hoping to connect all the gates with the central command post by telegraph."

David could find no flaws in Sultar's proposals.

The work began on fencing in the reserve; all the Ghurkhas at the Crater were involved. Wagons would go out laden with rolls of wire and posts, and only returned for more.

David organised through Stanley a meeting with the professional hunters where he outlined the plans for the Reserve.

He was somewhat surprised at their acceptance of the scheme, as Stanley said after the meeting, "When this war ends, the world is going to have changed. Apart from the highlands the only thing we have is the veldt and the animals. In order to protect that, we really need more reserves like yours. Up north there are hundreds of miles of veldt, which only a few Maasi tribes use. But it won't always be like that if nothing is done to protect it."

To be continued