The Tiger Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big cheer.

"Heather..."

Another cheer! I felt proud.

"And... Sue!"

A final cheer.

"Let's give a round of applause for our three departing contestants."

The crowd cheered and then we waited a few minutes while, I assume, they were led away. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hands, pull them behind my back and tie them. Nothing too tight or painful, but just enough that I knew I was not to move my hands. A few moments later, Carla started speaking again.

"Ok boys, it's time for round 2!"

Carla paused to let the boys get their excitement expressed.

"Girls, I want you to turn to your left on your stools now."

I did as I was told.

"In round 2 girls, you will get off your stools and kneel. On your knees, you will crawl forward until you reach your partner. When you reach him, he'll be wearing boxers. First, you will pull those boxers down below his knees using your teeth. Then you will give the most important blow job of your lives! The first two of you to get your man to cum will join us for the next and final round. When you feel him explode into your mouth, you will let him pull out and squirt his next load on you. When his load hits your skin, you have accomplished your goal. I think we need music. When I say go, girls. Music!"

Music started. I had done this before, but not blindfolded and not in front of strangers! I had no idea what to expect.

"GO!"

No time to plan. I jumped off the stool, fell to my knees and began to crawl forward. The crowd went nuts. It didn't take long before I banged into my man. I felt around with my nose and mouth until I bumped into his rock hard cock pushing against his boxers.

'It feels huge!' I thought to myself. I moved up his shaft along the material until I reached the waistband. Careful not to affect my blindfold, I used my tongue and then my teeth to get the elastic into my mouth. As humbling as it was to be naked and blindfolded trying to rip off this guy's boxers, I felt totally turned on by every detail. Like the feel of his cock pushing against the material. The little hairs I felt against my nose just above his boxers. The delicious smell of his pubic hairs.

"Sue and Stacey are pulling those boxers down! Heather better get moving!"

'Focus!' I told myself. I pulled and pulled on his boxers until eventually I broke them free from the hook of his dick against the elastic. I kept pulling them down quickly until I felt his knees against my chin.

"Sue is going to work on that cock! Here goes Stacey – it won't take long for her to make that dick squirt, eh boys?"

I was in panic mode. I didn't even hear the crowd. I was behind! I told myself to settle down. It took me a second, but when I got my head back, I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I started by kissing him on the knees. Then I pushed my head between his legs so he spread them a little. That took a little longer than it should have because I had to worry about the blindfold. Then I licked my way all the way up the insides of his legs.

"Whoa boys, look at Heather with that tongue action!"

I knew the other girls couldn't be doing anything this creative! But the pressure was on!

"Sue is really pumping that cock now!"

When I licked my way all the way up to his shaft, just as I expected, it was super-rock hard! I licked my way up to the top and then wrapped myself around him. He was huge. I barely got my lips around him! When I pushed down I felt him push deep inside me. 'Cum for me!' I started thinking as I started sucking him.

"The girls are getting close! Who's it gonna be, boys???"

'Can I make up for their lead start?' I started to wonder. Just then, I felt him pull out of my mouth.

'No! What are you doing?' I thought. I started to push forward to stay on his cock, but the more I pushed forward, the more he pulled away. Soon I was crawling forward chasing his dick. I thought all was lost and wanted to cry. 'Why is he doing this to me?' I asked myself, growing discouraged.

"Don't lose your man, girls! Look at these bitches crawling to their man! These are three horny bitches!"

The crowd erupted into hoots and hollers. Some boys were laughing, others screamed degrading things at us. It was demeaning, but it meant I was still in the contest! It was happening to all of us! I crawled harder and faster. He let my face slap into his cock but when I tried to take him in, he pulled away just enough to make me crawl more. Each time the crowd hooted with approval.

Eventually I banged into his dick so hard I slipped past it and face-planted into his pubic hair. He wasn't moving! I started kissing and licking him everywhere, physically begging him to let me back onto his cock. I kissed my way down his shaft. He didn't move! I got to the tip and took him in. 'Soft and deep' I told myself, and that's what I did.

"Whoooo! This is too hot, right boys? Who's going to swallow the first load?"

Stacey swallowed the first load, to my dismay.

"Wow!!! Stacey is first boys. Poor Stacey is dripping with cum!"

'Please! Please! Please!' I thought as I quickened the pace.

"Who's it going to be, boys?"

I blocked out the crowd. I was desperate for Carla not to say Sue's name. I pushed down, I pulled out. 'Please! This time, please!' I pleaded in my mind. I pushed down one more time. Suddenly, I felt it! Cum was filling my mouth! I pulled off and swallowed with pleasure as another load of cum splattered all over me.

"HEATHER!"

The crowd went completely insane at this stage. Banging, whistling, yelling. I could feel it run down my neck and tits.

"Heather and Stacey are our finalists, boys! How about a round of applause for Sue!"

While that happened, I gave my guy one last kiss on his dick. I was so happy and grateful. He actually helped me up to my feet and walked me back to my stool. I didn't want him to let go. I imagine Stacey's guy did the same for her.

Minutes passed before Carla began to speak again. This time, they played some music while she spoke.

"And now boys, your favorite and my favorite round. The third and final round, featuring our two hotties Stacey and Heather!"

Obligatory cheers. I barely heard them at this stage. I figured nothing could be worse than what we'd just done. 'Just win!' I thought to myself.

"This is it girls, the final round. I want you both to turn. Heather, turn to your left. Stacey, turn to your right."

I turned.

"Now, get off your stools and kneel."

'Maybe this can be worse than the other rounds!' I told myself as I kneeled. As Carla kept speaking, I heard her voice come right in front of me.

"In this round, girls, one of you will make me cum. Whoever makes me cum will win."

I almost fainted. I had never been with another woman. Carla's words "open minded and competitive" reverberated in my head. But I wasn't sure I could do this. I knew I couldn't do it.

"And whoever wins, will walk away with $5,000 cash!"

I changed my mind. I COULD do it. I just had to do her like I wished my boyfriends had known how to do me.

"For this round, I need to get comfortable too."

The crowd erupted in hoots. I had no idea what Carla was doing to provoke this. I guessed she was undressing.

"Mmmm, I love that song! When I say go, you two girls will start kissing my feet and work your way up my legs. Heather, you will be kissing my right foot, Stacey my left. When you get to my thighs, I'll decide who can proceed first. Then you'll each get your turn, until I decide to let one of you finish me off."

I was determined to win.

"Go!"

I leaned forward until I bumped my head into her leg. I traced it down to her foot. I started kissing it softly. Softly like I wished a guy would do to me. I gave little licks and little bites too.

"Ooooh! Boys, you have no idea what you're missing! Which girl is doing a better job, boys? Heather or Stacey?"

The crowd started competing chants of "Hea-ther! Hea-ther!" and "Sta-cey! Sta-cey!" I kept working my way up. I could hear Stacey inches from me, kissing and sucking her way up too. I steered to the inside of Carla's leg. She flinched and then pushed her leg at me slightly. She liked it! Then I felt her hand on my head. We had reached her thighs.

"Who should get the first try, boys?"

The crowd divided even more. It was "Hea-ther! Hea-ther!" vs "Sta-cey! Sta-cey!" I kept kissing Carla's leg, hoping to convince her.

"Stacey, you get first try!"

Carla pushed my head away slightly and I felt her turn away. I hated Stacey at that moment!

"Oh. Oh. OH! Stacey knows her way around a pussy, boys!"

The Stacey crowd began to chant even louder. In my head, I pleaded with Carla to stop and let me have a chance. Another minute passed. A desperate minute for me.

"Ok, boys. Stacey's got great lips! But now it's time for Hea-ther, Hea-ther, Hea-ther!"

The crowd kept chanting my name. I got a huge rush. I felt her turning, then she gently pulled my head forward.

'Like I wish someone would do to me!' I told myself.

I didn't go right for her pussy. I started with little licks and kisses inside her thighs. Carla let out a little sound that I could tell was not meant for the audience. It was working! I traced my way with my tongue to the bottom of her pussy. Carla tried to speak, but she couldn't ignore what I was doing to her.

"Boys... uhhhh, ohhhh!"

I circled her pussy with my tongue, teasing her clit mercilessly. 'Like I wish a man would do to me!' I kept thinking. Carla pushed my head back away. She was breathing hard.

"Ohhh. Stacey, it's your turn."

'Oh NO!' I thought. Stacey was going to make her climax after all that I had done! The more Carla moaned, the more I feared all was lost. Carla let out a little yelp and I thought that was it. Another minute passed. I shook my head, wishing there were something I could do to make them stop. 'Please, Carla! Please come back to me!' I thought. 'Please!'

"Ok, ok..." Carla tried to catch her breath. Then I felt her hand on my head. I went back to work.

'Where was I?' I thought to myself.

I kissed her pussy lips. They were dripping wet and swollen. I moved in with my tongue, entering her. She tensed. I ran my tongue all the way back out to her clit. She began to twitch. The more I teased her clit, the more she twitched.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my head. This time she did not push me away or let go. I sensed Stacey close by.

"Ahhh...." Carla tried to speak. She was ready to climax! I was desperate to get my lips back on that pussy! The crowd roared. The crowd was deafening with their chants.

"Hea-ther! Hea-ther! Hea-ther!"

"Sta-cey! Sta-cey! Sta-cey!"

I realized Carla was deciding who would finish her off. In my head, I begged Carla to pick me.

"Hea-ther! Hea-ther! Hea-ther!"

"Sta-cey! Sta-cey! Sta-cey!"

I felt Carla drop to the floor. I felt her legs surround me. And then the moment I'd waited for finally arrived: she pulled my head down to her pussy. She fell onto her back and her legs went up in the air around me as I dove into her pussy, teasing, licking, fucking her senseless. Carla screamed when she came, and her legs kicked furiously. The crowd roared with approval. I kept licking until she was reduced to little whimpers.

From her back, a breathless Carla spoke into the microphone.

"We... have... a winner!"

The room shook with all the noise from the crowd. It sounded like the guys were throwing themselves at the glass! Then the mechanical sound started, and soon the sound of the crowd fell into the background.

When I got back to my dorm room that night, my roommate wasn't there. I looked in the mirror.

"You did it!" I told myself.

I threw on my oversized t-shirt and got into bed. It was 1am. Before turning out the light, I looked at the envelope with the check.

"One more look!" I told myself.

I pulled out the check. $5,000! I couldn't believe it. I sat up on my heels in bed and put the check down between my legs. I just stared at it.

$5,000! I couldn't get over it. I ran my finger back and forth across the check.

"$5,000!" This time I said it out loud. I felt along the edge of the check with my finger. And then along the edge of my panties.

"$5,000!"

I pulled my panties to the side and began to rub my pussy, remembering the night. Reliving the night. Imagining what I would do to the contestants the following year when I would be the host. Soon, I was on all fours rubbing my face all over the check on my bed while I masturbated.

They announced me as the "random" winner the next day. Later that year, the fraternity got into trouble when it was found that some of the boys were offering money to girls on campus to have sex with them. The whole charity event came under investigation. They even interviewed me, but they never found anything. Eventually, the event was taken over by the university and the fraternity lost its funding. All kinds of media descended on the school, but I managed to stay out of the papers. A few boys were kicked out of school for taking the money, but they never found out about the contest.

12