The Tigress and the Panther Ch. 02

Story Info
Kai and Amanda are forced into sexual hedonism.
8.2k words
4.5
22.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - Surprise Party

Kai and Amanda are in love. After their friends Stacey and Derek set them up by posing as burglars and cuffing them together naked in a beach house for a Valentine's Day surprise, Kai and Amanda experienced the night of their lives. But what they didn't know was that the following day would bring new delights...and twisted, sadistic pleasures...

***

Amanda awoke to the rhythmic crush of the lapping waves. Soft rays of sunlight slanted across the bed. She felt Kai's warm chest against her shoulder, another dependable rhythm, comforting beside her. She stared at her boyfriend, the man who'd professed his love for her for the first time only yesterday -- on Valentine's Day. The lithe brunette gently kissed him on the lips and stroked his muscular arm.

With a groggy set of dark, blissful eyes, Kai stirred.

"Huh? Oh. Hi," he whispered.

Blushing, Amanda whispered, "Kai, I have to pee." Pulling at the handcuffs to which they had no key, Amanda slowly nudged Kai toward the edge of the bed. With a protesting crack of joints Kai tried to step onto the floor, tumbling free of the sheets and nearly sprawling flat on the hardwood. Luckily, Amanda grabbed his arm just in time and held him steady.

"You give 'clumsy as an ox' new meaning don't you?" she teased. He gave her a sheepish smile and tried to make himself invisible as they approached the bathroom. She made him turn away as she knelt on the toilet to relieve herself and carefully wiped.

"OK, you can look now," she said, still blushing. As she washed her hands Kai admitted that he also had a call of nature.

She sighed, turning as Kai awkwardly angled himself to pee. A minute later they were contemplating the empty shower, wondering what to do next.

"There's not much we can do until Stacey and Derek get here," Kai growled. "Those two are in such deep shit."

"No kidding," Amanda agreed. "You wanna jump in the shower now?"

For a moment Kai seemed to agree. But the more he soaked up Amanda's slender nakedness, the more his eyes seemed to smolder.

"Hey now, what do you think you're -- "The college sophomore couldn't quite finish her sentence before her boyfriend heaved her up on the bathroom sink's counter.

"Before we clean ourselves we might as well get a little dirtier, don't you think?" he rumbled, all mischief and hard erection. She stared down at his elongated cock. It strained towards her with need, hard and hot. She put a hand on his tip, gently pushing against the spongy tip of the cock-head as he groaned with delicious agony.

"You slut...you're making me hard!" he hissed with a smile. Amanda smiled back, making maddening circles on his cock-head with the push of her thumb. She bit her lip, then slowly turned and eased her feet back to the floor.

"I prefer a different angle," she explained. "Let's try this one instead." She knelt with her wrists braced against the sink, gripping the ceramic lip underneath the faucet as she spread her legs for him, taunting him with her pouting pussy lips. Kai growled his appreciation. He stuck a few fingers gently into her warmth as she let out a grateful sigh. Reaching down with her free hand, she began to finger herself. Kai reached around with his huge hand, helping her in her efforts. The two just leaned together like that, two naked lovers pushed up against the sink, until Kai felt Amanda's juices begin to flow.

"Ohhh yes. You feel nice and wet," he groaned approvingly.

Amanda was suddenly all too aware of the hard, stabbing erection prodding against her ass. "What are you waiting for? I want to feel your cock inside me," she whined.

Kai removed his free hand from the countertop and positioned his rock-hard prick at the entrance to her glory hole. Slowly, with relishing fullness, he pushed his cock deep into her moist folds as she groaned her delight. "Ohh Kai. You feel so good inside me!" Amanda shuddered. Kai began thrusting back and forth, a seesaw of sensation that ricocheted through Amanda's core. The lithesome girlfriend tried to slam her pussy back against the thrusts of her man's cock, creating new sensations as she held his penis deep inside her like a vice, his balls slapping against her thighs.

"Fuck my pussy! Mmmm!" she moaned. "Harder, you dumb ox!" she urged, teasing him even as he enfolded her torso, squeezing her nipples hard and making her moan as they became engorged.

The two fucked hard and deeply, Kai's cock embedding in the damp heat between her graceful curves as she crooned and aided in her own penetration. Kai's cock surged deep into her snatch again and again, like a rhythmic, fearsome battering ram determined to destroy a gate to force a castle's surrender. 'If this cock gets any harder he's going to make me bleed,' Amanda thought, breathless as his manhood speared deep inside her hard in, swiftly out, only to plunge in deeper still. The straining, pulsating rod of flesh finally made squelching music each time it slipped partway out of their enjoined sexes, only to be slammed back into Amanda's pussy-hilt like a sword in a pliable sheath.

Amanda moaned in ecstasy until suddenly Kai's finger slipped into her pussy even as his cock slipped almost completely out of her. She felt a surge of sudden frustration, almost anger, that he would deprive her of his hardness. It seemed like the most colossal teasing! But just as she despaired, the young woman felt Kai's finger putting perfect, rhythmic pressure against her nerve bundle. Even as his cock slid back inside her wet and wild nest, a bomb shook her core, jarring loose ecstasy that sailed from between her widening lips.

The slender brunette trembled against the countertop, flattening her breasts painfully against cold ceramic as she came. Her fluids encased Kai's loving cock even as he plowed her depths in gallop towards his own release. Amanda was still shivering, reaching her hand underneath to cup Kai's silky-soft scrotum when the sudden stiffening of Kai's manhood signaled orgasm.

Amanda gasped as his heat flooded her, spewing upward and then clotting inside her pussy as Kai held his pubic muff flush against her ass. At last, his twitching manhood completely spent inside her, he released her. Amanda felt his cock soften inside of her before slipping free. Amanda could feel his cum trickling down her thighs.

"Kai..."

He turned her around, embracing her and claiming her with a kiss.

"I love you, Amanda."

"Mmm..." Amanda tried to respond, but his tongue wrestled with hers. Finally she managed to pull back from the kiss, laughing and pushing her hands against his chest.

"Let me talk, you amorous dolt. I'm trying to tell you that I love you!" she blurted between panting breaths. Kai nodded apologetically, grasping her hands in his. He gave them a firm squeeze and led her on wobbly legs back to the bed.

"Shall we take a nap before we shower?" he suggested.

"Why not?" Amanda sighed, her legs flimsier than jelly. She realized, with a sudden and painfully happy clarity, how precious this man was, lying beside her now. For almost 9 months they'd started to share their lives with one another. They'd slowly progressed to a point where they'd learned to lean on each other. He'd helped her study for the gen ed classes at the University of Hawaii. He'd helped her register for classes, even fixed her car when she couldn't afford it. She'd cooked him meals, picked him up from work when his car was being repaired. All these little things, seemingly inconsequential things of the last 9 months...they'd somehow added up to one monumental and evolving truth.

'We're in love,' she thought. Her heart felt ready to erupt from her chest and fly to the upper limits of the sky like an eagle. She rolled over onto Kai's chest, cleaving her slender body against his, sharing his warmth as their two bodies mingled as one.

***

Something didn't feel quite right. Kai could sense it. The reassuring lapping of the waves on the shoreline seemed harmless enough. But there was a stillness. He felt another presence in the room.

"Wakey, wakey lovebirds." His eyes snapped open to see Derek and Stacey standing at the entrance to the master bedroom. It was strange though because the voice that Kai had just heard hadn't been Derek's or Stacey's.

He felt Amanda stir beside him. He kept the comforter protectively shielding Amanda's breasts.

"That shit was not funny!" Kai growled at Stacey and Derek, but a second later he could only gape at what he saw.

Four rough-looking men sauntered in behind Derek and Stacey. That was when Kai noticed that Derek and Stacey looked tormented, their eyes filled with pain. Something odd was going on here.

"What's going on, guys? Look, if this is another part of your Valentine's prank on us..." Kai began.

"No worries about that, lover boy," a rumbling, Hispanic voice broke in. Kai regarded four big Hispanic men, each of them wearing black biker vests, jeans and boots. The leader was tall and muscular, with a shaved head and barbed wire tattoos encircling both of his sleeveless biceps.

"My name is Diego." He indicated his three men. "This is Manny, Jose, and Ramirez. We on a holiday of sorts, you might say." He grinned knowingly at his men. Manny was a huge, fat if muscular thug, built like a defensive end in football. Jose and Ramirez were tall, their heads also shaved. Jose looked handsome in a rugged way, a scar running over his chin. Ramirez looked clean-cut, his chocolate-brown eyes clearly those of a charmer when he wanted to be.

"You listen real good, lovebirds. My gang and I have decided to make this place our hangout. We rob people, we kill people. We take what we want. It's our way. Now unfortunately for you gringos we happen to capture this cute beauty," Diego continued, motioning at Stacey, "and her boyfriend, and she tell us that they coming to rouse up you lovebirds at a nice, expensive beach house. Well, we decided to crash this party, and we've even brought toys for the occasion," Diego grinned.

He motioned to one of his men. Manny was carrying a duffel bag which he tossed on the floor. Opening it, he withdrew a semi-automatic rifle and pointed it at Stacey and Derek.

"Let's get this party started!" Diego growled.

"No! We won't let you hurt them!" Kai roared. Kai tried to step out of the bed and put himself between the attackers and Amanda -- but he belatedly realized that he was still cuffed to her.

"Help Lover Boy get out of those cuffs," Diego laughed. Manny threw the keys to Derek.

"You heard the man!"

Derek apologetically approached the naked couple, unlocking the handcuffs.

"This better be some sick joke!" Kai growled. "What the fuck is going on?"

"I'm sorry Bro! Oh god, I can't believe this is happening," Derek said faintly, turning as Manny trained the rifle on Stacey.

"OK, everyone strip! That means you, pretty curly-haired slut!" Stacey blushed a bright crimson, but she did as she'd been told. She stripped out of her jeans and tank top, then slipped out of her panty and bra. Standing naked before the men, she blushed even more deeply as catcalls filled the room. Stacey was not as tall as Amanda and perhaps not quite as slender, but her curvatures were gorgeous, and her lightly curled hair hung in beautiful ringlets down past her shoulders. Her petite breasts, cute and milky-white, were firm and begging to be cupped and squeezed.

In the meantime Derek had been forced to strip, and Amanda had been ordered to get out of bed and stand in all her naked glory. Amanda's breasts were buoyant and gorgeous on her tight, young body, and all four biker thugs seemed to salivate as their eyes roved from those breasts down the length of Amanda's smooth, well-muscled belly and then the dark fuzz of sex beneath.

They lined up the four naked college students at the foot of the bed side by side. Kai gently held Amanda's hand, and he could feel her trembling. "It's going to be okay, baby. We're going to find a way out of this," he told her, trying to give her a reassurance he didn't feel.

What am I going to do? It's my job to protect her! Kai's natural male instinct was kicking in, but in the face of this overwhelming force what could he do but feel like a failure to the woman he loved?

"Look, just take what you want. Go through the whole damn house," Kai urged, trying to negotiate even though he had no leverage to negotiate with. "Just let the girls go!"

Diego stroked his chin for a moment, seeming to mull the idea over. "Give me your names," he rumbled. After they'd told him, Diego looked intently at Amanda.

"Amanda, your boyfriend's not too bright. He doesn't realize that you and your hot girlfriend are part of the spoils, does he?" Now as he said this he began to strip, and his men Jose and Ramirez did likewise. Only Manny stayed clothed, his gun trained on the young captives in case they tried anything.

The teenage girls gasped at the rock-hard erections that came into full view. Diego's cock was long and thick, a good 11 inches when fully aroused. The veins along its surface bulged like a crisscrossed nightmare. Ramirez's cock was long but not as thick as his gang leader's. It had to be a good 10 inches, and it was circumcised like his brothers. Jose's cock was not as long, but it made up in thickness what it lacked in length. That 9-inch cock looked almost like a Billy club, so fat and bulging as it hung between his legs.

"As you can see, Ladies, we all well-endowed. We'll give you a good time today!" Diego boomed.

First they tied Kai and Derek naked to the armchairs near the far wall. Kai tried to strike out at Jose at the last moment, but the gang member easily sidestepped the awkward, desperate blow, and threw all his weight into a punch to Kai's stomach, knocking the wind out of the young man. The wrists of both Derek and Kai were tied behind their backs and then a rope extended from their wrists into two branching lines which looped around, connecting to the base of each chair. A separate rope was bound tightly around each young man's ankles, making them totally immobile except for the slight ability to wiggle their crotch, hips and butt.

"Good, now you two can enjoy the show!" Jose beamed, content with his handiwork.

Amanda looked at Stacey, gaping at what was happening. At first she thought that this was all just some sick joke. The reality of the nightmare had taken a little while to sink in.

"Stacey, what have you done?!" Amanda hissed. "Who are these guys?"

"I swear I don't know!" Stacey paled. "They just abducted us. They said they'd kill us if we didn't take them where we were going."

Amanda closed her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief. "Why didn't you lie to them?" she moaned.

"I-I'm sorry. I just couldn't think. I was so terrified," Stacey whined.

Suddenly a huge hand grabbed Stacey by the neck. "Come here, cunt." Jose growled. He bound her hands in front of her and threw her back on the bed.

"No more chit-chat. You two cunts are going to give us a very, very good show. Your boyfriends' lives depend on it," Jose hissed. He looked back at his boss, and Diego nodded.

Now Jose motioned to Ramirez, who brought out a huge pink vibrating dildo with bumpy ridges all along the shaft's length.

"Which pussy wants one of these inside of her and which one wants a real cock?" Ramirez asked wickedly.

Both brunette hotties looked aghast at that monstrous, artificial cock.

"Please no!" Amanda breathed. She struggled as Ramirez grabbed her by the wrists and forced her to kneel at his feet.

"Do you want this in your pussy, bitch?"

"No! Please!" the brown-haired teenager moaned.

"Then suck this cock -- maybe I let you go," Ramirez said. So saying, the handsome Hispanic thug presented his burgeoning cock to the young woman's lips. Amanda turned her head away, squeezing her eyes shut.

"No! Please don't make me do this!" she cried. Suddenly she felt a hand grabbing her by the hair. The fisted hand yanked her head forward and she saw the glint of a knife being handed from Diego to Ramirez.

"Maybe this bitch needs some persuasion."

Ramirez turned with the huge combat knife and rested the flat of the blade against Amanda's slit. Amanda moaned at the touch of the cold steel on her sensitive sex.

"Uhhh...please no! Have mercy!" she groaned.

What Ramirez did next didn't seem to make any sense. "What's your favorite color, bitch?"

Sputtering, unsure where this was leading, Amanda gasped. "B-blue."

Ramirez smiled. "That's good, bitch. That's mine too! See, we get to know another a little better, maybe you don't feel so bad about sucking my cock, yes?"

Ramirez continued, "Now, since you decided to play hard to get, you gonna make me be harsh." He walked over to where Kai was bound to the chair. He idly placed the knife point at the tip of Kai's cock. Kai went rigid and his complexion paled. Amanda looked at the man she loved, her heart suddenly leaping out of her throat. Please don't hurt him. Oh god. That was her only thought.

"No! Don't!" she cried.

"You come here and suck my cock right now, bitch...or your boyfriend here ain't gonna have kids. I can promise you that much."

As Amanda walked unsteadily towards the armchair, Jose grabbed her wrists, binding them in front of her. "There, just to make sure you don't get ideas!" he hissed. Jose then smacked her ass hard with the palm of his hand and sent her across the room to Ramirez.

Amanda neared the armchair. She couldn't bear to meet Kai's gaze. She just watched with disbelief as a huge cock-head saluted her. Ramirez's cock. The brutal gangbanger had Amanda kneel. He made sure that the kneeling girl was only a few feet away from her boyfriend's tortured gaze.

"What you waiting for, sweetie? Suck this cock!" Ramirez growled. He bent over, slapping her breasts hard as she groaned. Slowly, tentatively, Amanda licked the head of Ramirez's cock. Then she slid her tongue along the shaft itself. It didn't taste bad. There was actually the scent of soap, of freshly washed manhood and male musk.

"Mmm...You like that, bitch? It's nice and hard for you, isn't it? Keep going!" Ramirez encouraged. The Hispanic thug gathered Amanda's hair in a bunched fist as the girl licked him up and down. Her tongue swirled around his cock-head, and he groaned.

"Ooohh yeah, puta. Do that again!" Ramirez groaned. Amanda was a stunning brunette with long and luxuriant, wavy hair, a tight, slender body that had muscle from frequent aerobic exercise, and two melon-shaped tits that were exquisite endowments on a girl so lithe. As she knelt there, sucking Ramirez's cock, the Hispanic gangbanger soaked up her beauty, his free hand gently rubbing her tits. He shivered as he felt the nipples go hard at his touch.

Amanda tried to swirl her tongue around Ramirez's cock again and again, pleasuring her would-be rapist. She felt his straining cock as she placed her hands against the base of his shaft, rubbing up and down.

"Good girl! Yes, use your hands, just like that!" Ramirez said approvingly. The gorgeous brunette finally mouthed his cock-head, letting it plunge between her lips. Ramirez crooned happily. He gently thrust her head forward, impaling her cute mouth on his diamond-hard slab of meat.

"Ohhh yeah! You a born cocksucker, aren't you girl?" Ramirez grunted. Amanda began to feel the straining cock ramming towards her throat. It grew slick and wet with more than just her saliva. She could taste the first hints of the thug's pre-cum. It was oddly tangy and not unpleasant.

"Good job, puta! Oooh! Now look what you doing to poor, helpless Lover Boy!" Ramirez jeered. Amanda happened to glance over at Kai's bound form. Her jaw dropped when she saw the erection sprouting from between her boyfriend's legs. He was as hard as a rock. Kai's cock was a flagpole of aroused male flesh. Amanda's gaze met Kai's agonized look of regret.