The Tigress and the Panther Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm so sorry, baby,' he wanted to tell her, but what could he say? It was his body's natural response.

"We need to give that boy some relief, eh girl? Don't ever say I haven't been merciful to you!" Ramirez boomed. "Suck me off and then I'll let you jump his bones!"

Amanda couldn't believe what she was doing. She slurped up and down the big Hispanic's cock, feeling that straining flesh thirsting eagerly for the back of her throat. She nearly gagged as Ramirez thrust her face forward onto his cock, holding her mouth impaled on him, her lips nearly touching his pubic hair while she gurgled and tried to breathe. At last he allowed her to pull back; cum oozing in strings of slimy goo from her cute, teenage lips.

"Not bad, puta. You on your way! I'm ready to explode!" Ramirez roared. Grabbing Amanda by the nape of the neck and bunching her hair once more, he thrust her mouth back onto his cock. He fucked Amanda's mouth with wild abandon now, slamming his man-meat with a flurry of thrusts that took her breath away. Amanda couldn't breathe. She could hardly keep up with the assault of that hot, hard rod impaling her throat. He forced her to go all the way down twice more, his freshly-soaped pubic muff smelling like cucumbers to her nostrils. Each time she eventually was allowed to withdraw her cute mouth off of his cock, and more cum painted her gorgeous lips. After the third time of complete impalement, his cock held deep in her mouth, Ramirez growled his release. Cum came gushing out of his hot prick, filling Amanda's mouth and spewing down her chin, spattering onto her cones and her hardened nipples.

"Yes! We have a grade-A cocksucker. Mmmm....Bring over the other slut. She can kiss and lick off the mess I made." Jose grabbed a struggling Stacey. Thrusting the curly-haired girl to her knees, he forced Amanda's best friend to lick at the cum glistening on Amanda's chin.

"Now lick her tits, bitch! Clean her off good!" When Stacey balked at this Jose took the cat 'o nine tails whip that Diego handed him, lashing it hard against Stacey's smooth ass cheeks. Stacey screamed with a pitiful cry, then dove for Amanda's breasts, greedily slurping at the fallen cum.

Amanda moaned as Stacey bit her nipples before licking her breasts until they were sticky with saliva instead of cum.

"OOoooh! I think Stacey likes girls!" Diego observed.

"Yeah, this could get interesting," Ramirez replied. "Let's see if we can have Stacey do some les action here in a moment. Mmmm. But first, let's get that tight pussy of Amanda's on her boyfriend's aching cock. He enjoyed the show a little too much, and now he needs relief!" Ramirez jeered.

The Shame-faced Hawaiian boyfriend could do nothing. Helpless, he sat there as Jose and Ramirez helped his captive teenage girlfriend to straddle him, her ass facing him as she was allowed to position her boyfriend's bulbous cock-head at the entrance to her moist sex. She was slowly positioning herself, getting ready to ease herself onto Kai's dick, when an impatient Diego slammed the nine-tailed whip across the poor girl's breasts.

Amanda cried out shrilly.

Jose barked, "Hurry up slut! We don't have all day."

"We wanna see some fucking, you bitch!" Diego growled. And now the leader of the biker gang took firmer hold of the whip and began lashing it across Amanda's chest again and again, telling her to fuck for her life.

Amanda's squeals of pain filled the bedroom as her snatch slammed down onto her boyfriend's penis. She humped him as hard as she could, desperately wanting a reprieve from the pain. The gorgeous brunette felt herself encasing every inch of Kai's cock. Inwardly she hoped that he was gleaning some enjoyment out of this, despite the nightmare. If there was just one thing redeemable about the awful things being done to them, that had to be some solace.

"Uhhh. Please stop!" Amanda moaned as the whip cracked against her breasts. Tiny ribbons of welts began to form. The sensitivity of her aching breasts, already on fire as her loins were being awoken by Kai's rigid cock, made the pain all the harder to withstand. When the squelching sounds of Amanda's pussy bottoming out on Kai's ball sac filled the bedroom for all to hear, Diego at last relented.

Diego reached down, cupping Amanda's breasts with deceptive gentleness. Even the tiniest squeeze of her nipples now brought to Amanda exquisite pain.

"Fuck that cock, bitch. Give us a good show!" he growled. Kai watched in dismay and horror as his girlfriend's ass bounced up and down on his lap...her snatch squeezing around and against his helpless prick. He couldn't believe it had come to this. Helpless and bound, watching his girlfriend forced to suck another man's cock and seeing him cum in her face...

I'll kill these bastards! he thought. I'll find a way, no matter what.

"Mmmm. Good. Now that's the sound I like to hear!" Diego grinned. Amanda impaled herself again and again. She felt a heat throbbing between her legs. With a start the captured teenager realized that her loins were racing, every bit as aroused as the consensual sex she'd had with Kai the night before. Her body was actually enjoying this rape...her boyfriend's cock...despite the leering gaze of the thugs.

"Let's get Amanda's girlfriend in on this action!" Ramirez boomed. "Lick her pussy, slut! Lick her clit while she fucks her boyfriend's big, hard cock! Maybe you can help them cum together!"

Stacey quailed as Ramirez thrust her face forward, his hand firmly on her neck. She mewled and tried to turn away. Then Ramirez turned her torso around to face Diego, who had the whip. As he extended his arm backward, preparing to apply the lash, Stacey had a sudden change of heart. The curly-haired hottie swiveled forward. Her slender body seemed to spring into feverish action; her tongue battered noisily against the base of Kai's cock, slurping upward to stroke the now well-stimulated clitoris of her best friend.

Amanda gasped. Shivers sluiced down her spine as she felt her best friend's tongue, Stacey's hot and swift strokes against her exposed sex. Amanda couldn't believe this was possible. Her hands were resting gently now on Stacey's neck as her young friend slurped and ate pussy. Stacey why are you obeying them? Oh god...this is so horrible. You're my best friend. Amanda blushed and groaned at the ultimate humiliation. Her best friend's tongue was exploring the most intimate parts of her body, places even Kai had never put his tongue in. And now a nightmare was unfolding...

Stacey's tongue had begun with a fast, rhythmic pace, but then she began to slow, focusing more on accuracy. Amanda groaned as Stacey's teeth found her clit, nipping gently at the nerve bundle, wheedling out a long, breathless moan from Amanda's gorgeous lips.

"Please Stacey! Stop! You're helping them rape me!" Amanda moaned as Stacey's tongue kept flicking, harder and harder, against the pale-skinned girl's sex. Amanda couldn't handle much more. Her racing loins were trickling with juices. The familiar squelchy symphony of her sex enjoined with Kai's cock was given a new dimension by the sudden clenching of her pussy on her boyfriend's penis.

"OOOHHHH GOD! NOOOO! AAAAHHHHHHH!" Amanda moaned. Her body surrendered to Stacey's desperate ministrations. Female fluid gushed into Stacey's waiting mouth, and the curly-haired brunette happily swallowed as much cum as she could. She licked her sticky, glistening chops as Jose pulled her away.

Meanwhile Ramirez held Amanda by the shoulders and helped impale her pussy on Kai's cock. "Fuck him, bitch. Make him cum in you!" Ramirez growled. Amanda tried the best she could. She humped Kai's cock as hard as she knew how. Ramirez reached around, rapidly caressing her now well-engorged clit with two fingers as her forced coupling continued.

Amanda's groans began to build up once more. She began to sense then, unbelievably, that Kai's pelvis was thrusting up to meet each of her pussy's impalements. He was actually helping in her rape, she realized. What was even more disturbing was that it didn't even trouble her. It turned her on.

The slender brunette gently stroked Kai's balls as she encased his cock with her whole pussy. She felt his lap gyrating upward to meet her sinking cunt. Then it happened. Kai grunted, his seed spewing up her slick orifice. It was probably the fifth time they'd fucked since last night, and her pussy was now an aching, messy glory hole filled with the strong scent of male spunk.

Amanda sighed as Diego told her to turn around and lick her boyfriend's cock clean of her juices. She did this without question, lovingly sliding her tongue up and down the cock of the man she stilled loved. Her upturned eyes looked at him pointedly, as if to say secret, unspoken thoughts.

"I felt you inside me, thrusting upwards. You were helping them rape me," she whispered between slurps.

Kai's mortified expression told her exactly what she already knew; that he'd lost control. In the throes of arousal nothing had mattered but her flesh and his, male and female combined as one.

But Amanda found herself forgiving him. This wasn't his doing. His body's physical responses to what these creeps were forcing them to do, none of that could be blamed on him. Amanda turned away from her boyfriend's semi-flaccid cock. It now glistened with her saliva, as clean as it was going to get.

"Nicely done, cunt!" Ramirez grinned. He led Amanda by the neck over to a new action in progress.

Stacey had been forced to kneel at the foot of Derek's chair. Now Derek's cock also had become a flagpole of hard, erect, male flesh, straining impossibly in its need. Amanda gasped as she saw the bulging veins along Derek's shaft. Stacey was gaping at it.

"Now let's turn up the heat!" Ramirez clapped.

Jose nodded on cue. Forcing Stacey to kneel doggy-style at the foot of the chair, facing Derek, Jose ordered. "OK Stacey cunt, time for you to suck your boyfriend off while I rape your pussy!"

"Please no! Sir, oh please let me suck you. Anything but this!" Stacey squealed.

"You give me backtalk? Fine! For this your friend suffers!" Jose bellowed. He motioned for Ramirez to have Amanda straddle Derek's cock. Amanda struggled, but her legs were like jelly and her bound wrists made her arms nearly useless. The pale-skinned beauty found herself forced to face Derek, her hips straddling his. Slowly, with egregious and deliberate force, Ramirez spread Amanda's thighs and Jose grasped the base of Derek's aching prick.

"Here you go, lucky guy. I bet you've always wondered what your buddy's girlfriend's snatch felt like. Well, here's your chance to find out!" Jose teased.

Amanda groaned, her eyes squeezed shut as the sudden fullness swamped her pussy. A man's cock filling her up, and for the first time in 9 months it wasn't Kai's. Her tortured eyes snapped open as she groaned.

"Please don't do this!" she pled.

"You bitches will call us 'Master' when you address us!" Diego bellowed. The Hispanic gang leader grabbed Amanda by the face, kissing her lips and cupping her sexy ass as she rode Derek's cock. From behind, Stacey's face was pressed against the chair cushion.

"Lick your boyfriend's balls! Give him some pleasure as he fucks your best friend!" Jose commanded.

Stacey reluctantly obeyed at first, but in no time at all she was eagerly licking the wrinkled folds of Derek's scrotum, even slurping at pre-cum and Amanda's fluids as they trickled down Derek's shaft. Stacey's pussy was wide, spread, and bared for Jose's eager cock.

"Wait! Stand aside. I'll break this cute cunt in," Diego boomed. Jose nodded, recognizing his leader's seniority. He watched, licking his lips, as El Jefe positioned his cock near Stacey's pussy from behind. With one brutal thrust he shoved his shaft as far as it could go into her moist pussy. Stacey's sucking paused as her whole body shuddered. The curly-haired slave had to gasp as she felt the hardest, longest, thickest cock of her young life now raping her tight pussy.

Luckily Stacey was already wet from the earlier fuck-show between Kai and Amanda. She actually crooned almost happily, bouncing her ass back to meet Diego's brutal thrusts.

"What have we here? A true-born, cock-loving slut? Maybe, instead of killing these bitches when we're done with them, we'll keep them or sell them," Diego grunted, his cock sliding into a girl who had become a nothing more than a living sheath for hard cock.

Amanda stiffened at those terrible words. Oh god no! He can't be serious! He'll let us go when he's done fucking us, won't he? Oh please! she hoped inwardly. She felt hands on her wrists, unbinding them...but this offered only false hope. Jose was retying her wrists above her head to a rope that he'd looped around one of the rafters in the ceiling. His hands roamed across her breasts, squeezing the whipped tits in all the most agonizing places. Amanda groaned as she continued to fuck Derek's dick. Derek's sorrowful eyes couldn't hide the growing lust gravitating toward the tip of his cock.

"I think he's almost there, bitch. Keep at it!" Jose hissed encouragingly. He took a riding crop from among the duffel bag of 'toys'. Designed as a long rod with a flat piece on the end, it was perfect for the use Jose put it to. He smacked it hard against Amanda's thatch of pubic hair. The loud SLAP of the crop battering Amanda's pussy lips and clit rang sharply in time to the pale brunette's rising crescendo of moans.

"Fuck his hard cock. Make him cum in you now or I'll fuck you in the ass!" Jose hissed. He had his free hand pumping his obscenely elongated cock. Soon the slick, glistening worm of flesh looked ready to erupt. Watching the young couple fuck had made Jose too horny to just watch. The Hispanic thug pumped himself toward climax while he smacked that crop against Amanda's helpless cunt.

"Please Master! No more!" Amanda begged. "I'll suck you!" she offered.

Jose withdrew the crop. Kneeling on the arm of the chair and balancing himself against the wall, he was able to present his burgeoning penis to Amanda's lips. The girl frantically took his cock-head into her mouth, grateful at the relief from the torture. Amanda's slurping filled the room. She pumped her lips forward and backward until sticky cum drifted like silly string from her lips each time she was forced to pull back for a proper breath. Meanwhile, behind Amanda, Stacey's tongue flicks against Derek's ball sac continued. Stacey suddenly realized that Derek's testicles were stiffening.

"Here he comes!" Jose growled. The thug watched as Derek spasmed and twitched underneath his buddy's girlfriend. Amanda felt the hot, gooey seed fill her up and then slide back down to where her pubic muff and Derek's were still conjoined.

"Oh god! You bastards!" Amanda panted, ashamed at what she'd just been forced to do. In the background she could still hear the outrageous sound of Diego's balls slapping against her best friend's thighs. Stacey's obviously lust-filled moans reached a sudden ecstasy. Then the curly-haired brunette was clenching and unclenching on Diego's prodigious cock.

"Uhhh...you horny slut! You got off on me raping your tight pussy!" Diego roared. Holding her ass flush against his crotch, Diego spasmed deep inside his teenage captive. The young woman squealed in the last throes of her orgasm even as she felt hot, gushing seed roil through her most intimate parts.

Diego pulled his cock out of Stacey's snatch, causing a messy waterfall of cum to pour out of her deflowered pussy. Jose's cock was still pumping between Amanda's lips. The girl felt Jose reach orgasm. Jose pulled out, peppering Amanda's nose, cheeks, and tits with hot flecks of gooey cum.

"Come here and help clean up this mess!" Diego roared. Amanda was shoved roughly off of Derek's wilting cock. Her face pressed to the floor, she began to lap up the mingled fluids of Diego and her best friend, Stacey. The cocktail of flavor was strangely welcome on the palate. She smelled Diego's male musk in every drop of seed. Her friend's nectar made for a sweet aftertaste as Amanda lapped up all the fluid on the hardwood floor.

She wondered if this nightmare would ever end.

"Let's have these two bitches fuck together," Ramirez offered. He positioned his own cock at Amanda's cum-coated pussy. Meanwhile Jose took the semi-automatic rifle from Manny, who was now naked, sporting a burgeoning penis of his own. Manny prodded his cock-head at Stacey's messy hole as both gorgeous brunettes were forced to kneel, doggy-style, side by side.

"It's going to be a long day of fucking for you cute whores. Better get used to it," Diego commanded. On his mark, both biker gang thugs thrust their cocks forward into their female cunt captives.

Both young women had their wrists unbound, but it was little consolation. All they could do was brace their hands against the hardwood floor as two brutal, unyielding cocks scoured out their pussies.

Amanda watched out of the corner of her eye. She was almost repulsed to see Stacey happily thrusting her ass backward to meet each of Manny's angry thrusts.

"Oooh this is good slut! You a quick learner! You fuck Manny's big cock, be a well-behaved little nympho...maybe you live!"

'Maybe we live?' Amanda thought in anguish. Those threats didn't sound idle to the gorgeous brunette's ears. She realized then that the best chance of survival meant that Stacey's actions, no matter how repulsive, were the only way.

With sudden zeal Amanda slammed her pussy backward onto Ramirez's penis. The muscle-bound Hispanic groaned, his cock feeling the squeeze of Amanda's cunt like a glove from heaven.

"Oh fuck! I think Slave Amanda knows what's good for her! She's pushing her cute, little ass back on my cock like a proper slut! Fuck me, bitch. Let me feel you!" Ramirez roared.

Amanda complied. As Amanda shoved her pussy backward to be filled by her rapist's cock, she hoped for only one thing. Survival.

Kai beheld the room of horrors, and for a long time he wondered what he could hope to do. It took a long time for defeat to fully settle in his heart. He watched as the girl of his dreams knelt doggy style. Ramirez's cock slipped nearly out of her snatch, then plowed forward, drilling her moist warmth as she grunted with every thrust. What made it worse though was the sudden cooperation he saw from Amanda. Amanda began to slam her pussy backward to help in her own impalement. It felt so wrong. Kai closed his eyes, trying to blot out the nightmare.

"Keep 'em open Lover Boy!" A gun prodded his chest. Jose loomed over him.

"You'll watch and appreciate every second of it or I'll rape your girlfriend's cute ass right in front of you and force you to clean out her ass hole."

Ramirez finally clamped his hands on Amanda's tits, squeezing them hard as he came. 'Oh god,' Amanda thought. She could feel his cum oozing down her thighs. There was too much of it. "Don't waste it bitch! Here!" Ramirez slid his forefinger across the smooth skin of her thighs, collecting up as much of the cum as he could. He placed the finger between her lips. She sucked the sliminess willingly, then gasped as he kissed her, his tongue claiming her mouth for its own. Ramirez gently inserted two fingers into Amanda's sopping pussy, teasing her clit as she moaned for mercy.

"My turn, bitch," Manny roared. His hands gently slid down Stacey's flanks, enjoying the delicious curves of his helpless fuck-toy. Stacey's high-pitched squeal echoed as Manny emptied his swimmers deep in her cunt.

"It's been fun, bitches. But we have to get going. Don't worry though. We'll not only let you live; we'll leave you having the time of your life," Diego boomed, laughing.

The young women waited, suspicious but hopeful, as each of them were guided to the chairs where their boyfriends were helplessly bound. Amanda was told to kneel and suck Kai's cock, reinvigorating his hardness. She slurped up and down his semi-flaccid dick until she tasted pre-cum on the tip. Her feverish licks continued, her mouth bobbing up and down his cock as Kai's shaft noticeably hardened. "Now we're getting somewhere, bitch. Good, good," Diego approved.