The Tigress and the Panther Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Stacey had slurped and sucked Derek's shaft to a bristling, iron-hard prick.

Each girl was then forced to straddle her boyfriend's cock, easing her cum-soaked pussy onto that hard shaft for one 'final fuck,' as Diego put it.

Amanda bit her lip as she felt Kai enter her. It was a feeling far from unpleasant. She welcomed it. She would rather have his cock in her pussy, even if the conditions were forced, than the nasty cocks of biker gang trash. She gladly began slurping up his cock with her pussy and slamming herself down to the hilt, letting him feel her completely.

"Mmmm...Kai, you feel so good. It's okay! We'll be okay," she purred. She wanted him to know that she forgave him for earlier...and that, whatever happened, their love would somehow find a way to overcome this nightmare.

Kai seemed to understand her because he began spearing his cock upward into her snatch. His slack-jawed, love-filled face drank up her beautiful curves, lingering on her welted but still gorgeous breasts and that cute nose and face, still glistening with cum.

"Now this is special, see?" Diego marveled.

Out of the corner of her eye Amanda realized that Jose and Ramirez were now holding video cameras. They mounted both cameras on tripods. These bastards were filming this!

"Now listen up bitches and boyfriends...if you tell anyone about what's happened today," Diego warned, "then this video will go public. And after today, I can guarantee you won't want that."

Diego poured a slick, strawberry-scented oil across his cock. Manny did likewise.

Amanda looked back, worried as she saw Diego's cock begin to prod at her star-shaped hole.

"Oh god! What are you doing?!" she squealed. Suddenly an unbearable fullness emanated from deep in her sexy bottom. It began as unpleasant but slowly, gradually, as the cock nudged in and out, in and out while stretching her, Amanda found the sensation bearable and even stimulating.

Diego timed his thrusts with slow, powerful motions. He reveled in the tightness of the slender brunette's anus. "Tell me how much you like it, slut."

"Ohhh!!! Mmmm..." Amanda crooned. She wondered if just going along with this would make them more likely to let them go. She had to try. She decided that debasing herself would be worth it. "Master, your cock is huge. I love it in my ass. Please fuck me!" she groaned. She couldn't believe she was saying this! Oh god...

Diego slid his cock in and out of her puckered hole. Finally she could feel his heat mounting...building toward orgasm as he thrust frantically into her tight ass. Kai meanwhile was spearing upward with a cock that seemed on fire. His desperate upward thrusts ricocheted through her core in time with the other thrusts in her anus. The battering sensations swept along the nerves between the sides of her cunt and anus until she had no choice but to surrender.

Amanda came hard...her voice a high-pitched moan of oblivion. Her pussy clenched ferociously on Kai's cock, milking his balls into a joint eruption. She felt herself spasm on the cock of the man she loved, and then he filled her up in return. Diego's seed spewed into her butt hole. When he pulled out a mixture of oozing cum and blood coated his cock-head.

"Clean me, whore!" After Amanda had slurped Diego's cock, tasting her own ass amidst her rapist's cum, her wrists were bound together and attached to a collar snapped around Kai's neck. Then she was told to straddle his wilted cock. Pumping the vein-filled shaft, Diego eventually got Kai hard enough to insert his semi-firm penis into Amanda's cunt. As she settled on top of Kai, feeling him inside her, Diego kissed her with brutal passion, ignoring her stifled moan.

"Good, bitch. Now stay here for the rests of the day, sitting on your boyfriend's cock. Our cameras have a video feed that goes to our wireless in the van. If we see either you or Stacey get off of your boyfriend's cocks before nightfall, I swear to you we will come back, rape you bitches to death, and leave your boyfriends for dead. Understood?"

Amanda nodded dully. She thought she knew what he wanted. This would give them time to get away. If these brutal bikers had an accomplice with the video feed, all it would take would be one phone call to seal their fate.

"Yes Master! We...we will obey," Amanda sputtered.

Stacey sat on Derek's cock in a similar predicament, but she also solemnly promised to not move before nightfall.

Once the bikers had left, Amanda sat astride her boyfriend's slowly reinvigorating cock. The awkward silence hung between them. Kai couldn't help but relish this view of his beautiful girlfriend, her body now towering above him. He wished he could reach out and stroke her doughy breasts or press his lips against her mouth.

"Now what?" Amanda groaned. "Mmm. You feel good, Kai."

Stacey moaned. "I can't stand it. Oh fuck! Derek, how is your cock hard again already?"

"It's always hard for you, baby" Derek whispered.

"Stacey, you got us raped and nearly killed. Fuck you!" Amanda groaned as she felt Kai's cock harden, inch by inch, growing inside of her warmth like a freakish chia pet.

"It sounds to me like you're trying to be a little too convincing with that righteous anger, honey," Stacey jibed right back. "You didn't look like you were having such a bad time when they made you fuck Kai, even right in front of them!"

Finally Amanda nodded, just barely. "So what?...so what if that's true?"

"Face it, sweetie...we both had a good time, didn't we?"

Finally it dawned on Amanda, Stacey, Kai, even Derek...all this sex had made them hornier than ever. Sitting helpless, their pussies encased in their boyfriends' manhood, had both young women dripping and both young men hard as granite.

"What if I were to tell you...that I set this whole thing up," Stacey grinned devilishly. "That I hired those guys to give us a little rape party?"

All three other sets of eyes turned on Stacey, and three mouths gaped in utter shock.

Hours passed before one of Diego's goons came and told them that they were free to go. After the goon had left they quietly took turns using the toilet and cleaning themselves up, but what followed was a palpable atmosphere of tension. Derek, Kai and Amanda merely stood, staring hard at Stacey's naked, blushing, and now frightened form. The sexy, curly-haired brunette wasn't sure what her friends and boyfriend would do to her after her scandalous confession.

Then Derek slapped Stacey across the cheek hard and told her it was time to fuck. Suddenly the makeup sex began in earnest. It was as if the sex-crazed atmosphere from the biker gang's rape festival had infected them.

Amanda remembered Kai throwing her onto her back, plunging into her pussy hard in one eager thrust. She gasped as his hands kneaded her supple tits. He arched forward, suckling them and managing to keep his cock buried deep inside her. She remembered him whispering promises, that never, ever again would he fail to protect her. Amanda remembered clutching the comforter with white-knuckled fists as he swiftly plunged into her damp heat. Amanda remembered looking aside, seeing Stacey straddling Derek's cock, her hands gently pressed against Derek's strong chest as she moaned her way towards orgasm, a naked cowgirl in heat, Derek's hands clutching fistfuls of smooth-skinned ass....

***

THE END

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed the story, and thanks for reading. I wrote this story originally as a turn on for me and my girlfriend. Five years later, we're happily married. This story is dedicated to anyone with that dark or weird fantasy that they think no one else has but them. You're not alone.