The Tigress One

Story Info
The First Meeting.
1k words
7.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolf strode out purposefully. The evening air was still hot from the unusually high spring temperatures and His face glowed with pleasure. Somewhere close by was His tigress, waiting for a Him with open arms. He looked around wondering, surely He would spot her easily, but the neon lights inside the great building somehow blurred His vision. Was this panic He felt in His gut or just the nervous tension of a momentary feeling of concern?

He saw her, leaning feline like against her car; Wolf beamed, shone instantly like a lighthouse beacon. She was beautiful, magnificent. He had spent an hour or two trying to think of words to describe her and had fallen short of what she deserved. Sexuality dripped from her every pore and her eyes caressed Him more sensually than He could ever recall. Their bodies closed in an embrace, then another and He felt again the desire to take her utterly.

The drive to the hill was short, but throughout her fingers caressed His chest or stroked His hand and He felt the blood begin to boil in His veins. They parked and quickly hand in hand wandered out into the darkness. Passion caused several stops, to kiss, for Wolf to touch her sex through her dress, gasping at the perfection of the swollen lips that greeted His fingers, for her to caress Wolfs member through the twill pants He wore and whisper about her desire for Him.

They came to some grass at the edge of the fields and Wolf sat beckoning her to join Him. Spreading her top on the ground she settled, reclined on Wolfs right side smiling, eyes glinting like the stars that looked down on them from above. They kissed, not the first that night but the deepest and both shuddered at the sparks that seemed to fly from their lips. Wolfs hand was on her knee, moving upwards as her thighs parted until His fingers found the core of her being. He loved the sounds of her surrender, the slight shake of her head as her body reacted immediately. Her clitoris was hard and Wolf massaged it gently but firmly, wanting her to orgasm quickly. She honored Him with her first climax, blessed His fingers with the essence of her being and Wolf without a pause slide two fingers deep into her inner sanctum.

The tigress was attentive to Wolfs member.

"I love your cock."

He was hard now, wanting her to slide a hand into His pants and let Him feel her hand enclose His shaft.

"I want it inside of me."

He wanted her so badly, needed to take her and mark her forever as His tigress.

"Want to sit on it and feel it stretch me."

Beside Himself with passion again His hand slid to her sex; clit, lips and inner walls all got His full attention.

Her hands slid to His belt and unbuckled it, then moved to the zipper to lower it. Now she had just the cotton of His underpants between herself and the object of her desire and began massaging His erection with purpose.

Wolf moaned, and laying back a little let the movements of her hand fill His being with pleasure. She offered Him a breast, such a beautiful breast and in its center the nipple of an angel and a devil. Wolf sucked it ecstatically, with such abandon that she shied just a little. Wolf slowed; He knew well how passion can lead a man to roughness. He began again, gently licking, sucking.

Her hand was at the waistband of His pants, He was breathless. The hand slid inside and the entire world stopped turning. She grasped His member and He felt the current of a thousand volts surge through His body lighting up His whole being.

Her lips covered Him, her warm moist mouth taking Him deep inside. Slowly moving up and down the shaft till He grabbed her hair as she wanted. Her tongue worked gently up and down the shaft, rolling, lapping, doing things to Him that no woman had ever managed, moving Him in ways that He had resisted for so long and He wanted her. Wanted her body, wanted her soul, wanted this moment to go on and on until either the world ended or He died in the throws of this pleasure she had bought into His life.

Rolling her onto her back he moved between her thighs, the head of His cock rubbing teasingly up and down her soaked slit. Their eyes met, much as they had been meant too and He entered her deeply. She seemed to climax almost immediately, her tightening spasm forcing Him out of her vaginal canal momentarily. He entered her again, thrusting deep and fast and she seemed to melt before another spasm forced Him out again. Grabbing her hair he pulled her upright and immediately her mouth clamped onto His erection, sucking, bobbing and engulfing Him eagerly. Pushing her back and positioning Himself he entered her again, this time deep as was possible in such a position. Again her head arched back a little and the eyes closed.

"Look at Me."

She looked and shuddered.

"Look at Me."

She came.

Wolf lay on the bed with a towel draped over His manhood. The room was dark and peaceful; a gentle breeze sweeping across His body from the slightly open door. He had arrived an hour before, undressed and relaxed. This was His time, a time for refection on what had been and a chance for the consideration of what was to come. He had seen so many moments of anticipation before, tasted the pain of disappointment and equally often the exhilaration of satisfaction. The tigress was different to any other, Her natural sensuality so enchanted Him, her curvaceous body so entranced Him that He already could taste the magic of the hours to come. His mind played over the softness of her breasts, touched the moist wantonness of her sex and cupped the perfect curves of her bottom. He was happy, wildly aroused and ready for passion to burst forth from His being.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories