The Tilt Wheel

Story Info
Drive to motel leads to cock in mouth.
1.4k words
4.23
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with every Christmas season, things were busy and rushed. It seemed like our families had kept most of our time occupied and we had not been able to see each other as lovers so desperately love to do. But today there was a reprieve.... I was able to escape from work a few hours early with no questions and you had things covered at your office so that you were able to get away.

We planned to meet in a busy parking lot, leaving my vehicle there and then driving to a quite, out of the way motel to enjoy a couple of hours of heated passion. You were there waiting when I pulled into the parking lot and I could tell by the look in your eyes that this was indeed going to be an afternoon of erotic love making with no boundaries. The blood started raising through my veins, it had been so long since I had felt your touch or savored your taste.

We were always so careful to never make a scene in public, always staying at arms length, never exchanging words that could be overheard by curious ears and then later passed on to others. I parked next to you then quickly exited my vehicle and slid into the passenger seat of yours. We exchanged polite smiles, looking very professional and innocent as you drove away, never speaking a word. We had barely exited the parking lot when you felt my left hand rest on your thigh. My fingers ran over the fabric of your slacks trying desperately to feel the heat of your skin radiate through. As you pulled on the main road you felt my hand become a little more adventurous and active... soon my fingers were moving up and down the length of your thigh, brush lightly to the inside and grazing by your cock. You shifted your legs a bit to allow me more access to the treasure that I had so missed. Quickly my hand moved between your legs and rested momentarily on your cock. I dared to glance at you and was met with a pleasant smile and a look of "keep going!" in your eyes!

I wasted no time... as you drove the streets and maneuvered through the heavy traffic I worked with one hand and unhooked and unzipped your slacks. My fingers were inside your slacks and working their way into your briefs when I heard a moan of pleasure escape your lips. Gently I began to stroke your cock, slowly rubbing from the base to the head, circling my finger around the rim and then moving back down low. You shift once more which gave me access to your now swollen balls. My stroking was soon a slow, steady rhythm and your hips were moving slightly in tune.

When you reached the highway the traffic had let up a great deal. No longer was it bumper to bumper.... now we were met with fast moving sports cars and large trucks pulling trailers. My thoughts were not on the traffic but on what was in my grasp. I had missed you so much... I had missed your taste and the silky, satin skin of your cock on my lips. I shifted in my seat a bit then slowly leaned to you.... my lips were very close to your ear as you heard my whisper "Raise the wheel a bit, handsome." You didn't hesitate, raising the tilt on the wheel fully.

I could feel a bead of pre-cum form on the head of your cock and I scooped it up on the tip of my index finger and brought it to my lips. You altered your attention between the road and my mouth as you saw my lips part and my tongue gingerly lick the cum from my finger tip. I savored the bead, sliding my finger deep inside my mouth and sucking every drop from it. You could feel your cock grow harder as you imagined yourself sliding between my lips. But I wanted to tease a moment....

I moved my left hand to the back of your neck and began stroking you, running my fingers up your spine. My right hand moved to the opening of my blouse. Again you tried to watch the road and watch me. You saw my hand begin to caress my right breasts as I pressed my left breasts against your arm. My nipples were hard and the feeling was incredible. I lost myself in the moment and rested my head back with my eyes closed as I continued to caress and pull at my nipple.

You saw the pleasure on my face and wanted to be part of it.... instinctively you reached up and ran your fingers down the side of my face and neck and then back to my lips, brushing the tip of your finger across my lower lip. Damn, I needed you!

I moved myself away from you a bit, opening my blouse to you and showing you my cleavage and heaving breasts. With my right hand I reached for your cock again, caressing you, stroking you. The steering wheel was up and I needed you, I had to have you. I leaned to you, biting on the lobe of your ear a bit, down your neck and then swiftly I lowered my head to your lap. The head of your cock brushed across the tip of my tongue. Again, a bead of pre-cum was formed. I ran my tongue around the rim of your cock, and then danced down the sides. Your hips began to move again.... I pulled my head up a bit and circled your cock with my tongue, teasing the tiny hole, running my tongue down the vein side of your hardness. You moved one hand from the wheel of the car to the back of my head, running your fingers through my hair and down to my neck. You knew how touching my neck was such a turn on for me! I had to please you!

Slowly I parted my lips and took the head of your cock in... moving slowly down your shaft, taking in more and more of you. Your cock was deep in my throat, your balls pressed against my lips. I held you there for a moment, sucking gently. Then the dance began... I would pull up, releasing all but the head of your cock from my mouth and then moving back down slowly, taking in every inch of you. I could hear your moans of pleasure, your breathing was growing heavy. I continued my motion, sucking you in deep and then pulling up to the head. At one point I moved back up to your ear and whispered how much I loved the taste of your cock, how much I loved pleasing you, how much I wanted to make you cum like no other woman had before.

I moved back down to your cock, sucking you a bit harder, caressing your balls with my right hand. Your hips moved faster, meeting my mouth, driving your cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I realized the car was not moving... you had pulled to the side of the road, I could hear the traffic pass by. You rested your head against the back of the seat, both of your hands were on me now... one in my hair, your right hand on my back and ass. My sucking was more intense, more determined.

And then it started... I felt your body tighten, your hips pushed up against my mouth, moans of pleasure came from deep in your throat.... My lips were tight around your cock, taking in as much of you as was possible, wanting every seed to be mine. When you came, it was hard, moving from your balls to the head of your cock with such force. I worked to savor every drop but there was so much a bit drips from the corner of my mouth... I keep my lips wrapped around you as the final drop leaves your body and you relax your body. You feel my throat tighten a bit as I swallow what you have given me...

You feel my lips part a bit, my tongue moving again on your cock, licking you, cleaning you very gently. As I raise up I use a finger to move the small drop of cum from the corner of my lips to my tongue. I move up to your neck and kiss you gently then whisper in your ear how much I've missed you! You adjust your slacks, work on regaining your composure and then pull back into traffic, not exactly sure where we are or which direction we need to be going! Ahhh, satisfying for you, divine for me!