The Time Has Come

Story Info
A long wanted fantasy comes to life.
1.6k words
3.88
60.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember so many memories of my father and I when I was younger. I guess my mother wasn't happy, so they ended up getting a divorce. I was okay with it though because they always fought. Then something happened that I never thought would, but that I had wished for years after their divorce; my mother to get remarried.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this new man in her life, but he was actually a really nice man. He hung out with me, went traveling with me, and was always really sweet to me. When my mom got remarried, I was 16. I wasn't really sure what to think of Christopher, but I accepted him into the family as my dad, and I am glad that I did. As the next year passed and I turned 17, I noticed that Christopher was a little more affectionate around me. Nothing big though. Just more hugs, smiles, and the occasional hand on my lower back.

I was thinking that maybe it was more than the normal step-father daughter relationship, but quickly pushed that thought out of my head, not wanting to cause trouble in the family. Eventually I turned 18, and that's when I realized that it was more than the normal relationship. My mom would be very tired after coming home from work, so she didn't tuck me in. Yes, I was 18, but I also still liked to be given a goodnight hug and tucked in. Since my mom didn't do it, Christopher offered and took over the job. I loved him tucking me in. He didn't know it but it always made me horny feeling his body on mine when he gave me a hug. One night, I realize just how he really felt. This is my story.

"Thanks for tucking me in Christopher." I said opening my arms for a hug. He was sitting on the bed with me.

"No problem Kendall. I love tucking you in."

I smile and give him a hug.

I feel him slip his hand under the blankets and lightly brush my leg.

"I'm hoping eventually you and I can have a little fun." he says with a wink.

"I'm sure we will." I assured him pushing his chest against mine and lightly brushing my lips on his neck. He smiled, "Goodnight Kendall."

"Goodnight Christopher."

The next morning I woke up and Christopher and my mom were sitting in the kitchen. My mom was getting ready for work, and I had to head off for school. We walked out the door at the same time and I said goodbye to Christopher.

When I got home later that night, mom said she left work early.

I gave her a hug and sat down next to my now step dad.

"I'm really tired. I'm probably just going to go to bed."

"Oh ok sweetie." she said.

"I'll come tuck you in." said Christopher.

"Cool." I say with a smile hoping we will have a little occurrence again.

As we walk into my room I feel his hand on my lower back and it makes me excited. He turns me around.

"We have to be quick because of your mother, but..."

I then stand up and kiss him lightly.

He inhales deeply and pulls me up against him pushing his neck into mine and lightly sucking my neck. I back down.

"We don't want to get in trouble."

"Right. I'll see you in the morning."

I get into bed, he gives me a hug and turns off the light. I lay in bed knowing that the next time we're alone, it's going to be the best day of my life.

Mom tells us in the morning that she has to work a double, so me and Christopher will be alone.

He stands us to give her a hug and a kiss goodbye. I can see there's no real feeling in it, but she seems to think she is with her smile in response.

"Have a good day sweetie." she says as she walks out the door.

"Maybe we can go out to dinner tonight." he proposes.

"Sure. I'd love to." I respond walking closer to him. He responds with a smile. "Maybe it can be like a date." I propose watching his eyes move down to my lips.

"I'd love that." he says putting just a little bit of space in-between us.

"Want to go upstairs?"

"I'd love to." he replies and smiles

We then walk up the stairs. He guides me with his hand.

"I bet you can't wait to get your hands on your step-daughter." I say turning around when we get to the top of the stairs.

"Oh you don't know how long I've waited." he says breathing hard reaching out for me.

I turn around and walk into the room making him chase me.

"If you want me daddy, you're going to have to get me."

"mmmm" he groans almost running to me.

I jump on the bed and he is right there in front of me.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time too." I grab him and pull him on top of me.

He pulls me up against him grunting and running his hands up and down my sides.

"Oh daddy! You feel so good! Show me how much you want me."

"I want you so bad baby! I love you so much." he buries his head in my chest lifting up my shirt as he lightly kisses my stomach.

I tilt my head back in pleasure as he moves my legs so that my head is on the pillows. He moves so that he is laying next to me but is on top of me too. I look into his eyes.

"I love those beautiful eyes of yours daddy! The way they pierce into me, making me want you so bad!"

With that he buries his head into my chest again holding onto my back bringing his head down in between my legs. I let out a small moan as his lips touch my newly shaven pussy and his tongue begins to circle my clit and run up and down my wet folds.

I reach down and hold his head

"Oh daddy! That feels so good."

"I love eating my dirty daughter out! mmmm yes! So sweet!!"

I moan in pleasure as his tongue continues to circle my clit bringing me closer to an orgasm.

"Oh daddy! Don't stop!" I moan breathing hard holding onto his head, pushing my pelvis up against his mouth. "I'm going to cum!"

He groans making vibrations against my pussy bringing me over the edge making me cum on his face.

"Oh yes!" He moans with a smile "that's what I love."

"I love it when I can make you happy." I say with a smile as he moves back up and looks into my eyes.

His hand reaches down between my legs and I move my pelvis to the motion of his hand rubbing my clit bringing me to another orgasm.

I was breathing hard and he layed down next to me letting me catch my breath, laying light kisses on my cheek and smiling looking into my eyes.

"Daddy?" I say looking into my eyes

"Yes sweetheart."

"Can we keep this a secret between just me and you?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way baby. Do you want to do anything else?"

"Well" I say giving him a seductive look. "I'd love to actually make you part of me."

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Of course daddy. I've never done it before, I want to learn."

"Are you want me to be your first? That is supposed to be with someone really special to you."

"You are special to me daddy." I reply smiling with a light laugh

He smiles back. "Well I'm glad I can give you the opportunity to experience it for your first time."

I smile as he moves on top of me, his cock still erect. I bit my lip and he puts the head of his cock against my virgin pussy hole.

"Go slow daddy."

"I will baby. Don't worry."

He slowly begins to enter me. I bit my lip because I'm not used to something so big in my pussy.

"Your so big daddy!"

"You're so tight!" He replies. "I love it!"

As he pushes into me more my pussy works with his size and my body accepts him. The pain begins to turn into pleasure and he slowly rests on top of me and begins to slowly pump in and out of me.

"Oh daddy! Don't stop! It feels so good!"

He is breathing hard against my neck

"Oh babyyyy!" He moans holding onto me pumping into me faster, "I'm going to cum so hard when we're finished. You're so amazing!"

"I love you so much daddy! I'm glad I can do this with you." I say as he continues to pump me bringing on an orgasm.

"That's right baby! Milk my penis. That's it. Oh yessss that's it!!"

"Oh daddy!! I'm going to cum!! Oh yes!! Don't stop..don't stop...don't stop!!" I say as I cum onto his penis making him growl pushing into me deeper.

"Think you can handle me going faster baby?"

"Yes daddy! Go harder and faster! Make me cum again on you! I never want to stop!!"

He begins to pump me faster, making me cum once again onto him. He pulls out quickly.

"Oh baby! Now I'm going to cum! Oh YES!! OOOHHHH Yea baby!!"

After he cums we lay back down on the bed. I am in his arms and we are breathing hard.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"I'd love to." I reply with a smile, as I fall asleep in his arms. Christopher keeps an eye on the clock so that he can wake me up to shower before mom gets home.

I will never forget that day, and all the days that came after that.