The Time I Convinced My Wife...

Story Info
My friend Brad confesses his widest, most outrageous fantasy.
5.5k words
4.46
189.3k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RKendall
RKendall
32 Followers

As a newbie to the erotica fiction world in always looking for inspiration. I find lately that I talk to friends a lot more about sex, I am always interested in hearing their wildest, most unorthodox sex story. I'm never short of surprises, often times the people with the most conservative shell have the wildest story. Such was the case with my childhood friend, Brad. One night Brad and I met for drinks. A few drinks later I asked him outright, what is your wildest sex story. He put his beer down and looked me right in the eye and said, "The time I convinced my wife to fuck my best friend."

I had written about escapades like that but never met anyone in my real everyday life that had a first-hand experience. Brad dispelled all the details with incredible accuracy he told in such a way I could see it happening.

Of course being the capitalist that I am, I asked if I could use his story In my next book. He obliged. After many failed attempts to capture the essence of his experience, I finally called Brad back and asked him to write it for me, just as he told it to me that night in the bar. So, here it is, Brads wildest sex story, as told by Brad

The time I convinced my wife to fuck my best friend.

I've been friends with Mark since high school. I think we got along so well because we were so similar. Both kids of working class Irish families. Mark and I both married girls we had been dating since college. We both got very lucky in the wife department. Our spouses are smart, funny and attractive but most importantly they both love sex.

My wife, Maria, was a more traditional girl, Catholic school girl, not in the slutty rebellious way, in the legit devout way. She was a virgin when I met her but lost that quickly after we started dating. She was loyal and loving, always eager to please me and even more keen to have me please her. I didn't have a long, sordid sexual history before meeting her, so we learned so much about sex from each other.

The thought of her allowing another man to enter her used to set me on edge, it almost sickened me, but for some unexplained reason, I always thought about it.

A few years in on our relationship she got an incredible opportunity to do a semester in another city. She was one of two females in this program, and I knew the guys would be looking for some easy hookups while away from home. This idea was never too far from my mind, I trusted her, but alcohol and distance can make a person do strange and stupid things. I would fly out to see her every few weekends, and it was on one of these trips I found myself fucking her on her bed when my mind began to wander. I started to think, was she fucking someone else on this very same bed just the night before? Was she fucking more than one other guy? I had no way of knowing but the thought raced through my head. After all, it would have been so easy for her to take in any number of her male classmates without me ever having a clue.

Then I started to notice the more I pictured her with another cock deep in her the harder I got, the more the blood flowed to my own dick. Was the idea of her fucking another man turning me on? The thoughts were protected in my head I knew she had no idea what I thought so just let it happen, I didn't fight it. I let those pictures stack up in my mind, I looked around her room and tried to imagine all the places and positions she had been fucked. It was all one big erotic show of sex, disloyalty and pure animal pleasure. Then, without warning, I blew my load inside her and let out a loud moan. So loud, in fact, it startled her.

I never told her why I got so turned on, instead, playing it off as being so long since I last saw her as the reason, and she bought it.

I never shared where my mind really was that day with anyone for a long time, then one night while sharing a few beers with Mark, years later, I confessed that the idea of Maria fucking another guy sometimes turned me on. I immediately regretted the confession as soon as I said it, but to my surprise, Mark laughed and assured me that it was normal. In fact, he had told me that he and his wife had discussed the possibility dipping their feet into the swinging lifestyle, they felt there were too many variables and too many pitfalls that required ironing out, but he assured me that I was not alone in this fantasy.

Mark and I talked all night, and he really put my mind at ease, I no longer felt like a freak who would lend his wife out to be entered by another man. Then another thought crossed my mind. Could I actually do it? I mean, thinking about it was one thing but actually sitting there, off on the sidelines while another dick slides deep into my wife's pussy, did I have the balls to do that?

The logistics of it made me doubt the possibility, there are safety issues at play. A stranger met at a bar poses way too many risks, so it would have to be someone I knew. Someone I knew well enough to not take things too far, to not let things get weird between us. I wanted a guy that I knew would not be knocking at my door the next time I was not home looking for some more fun. Someone who knew the guidelines and boundaries. I needed a guy who understood it was not about him, it was about Maria and I. The more I weighed the options, the more I landed on one name, and only one name, Mark.

So months passed, and I again brought the topic up to Mark over a few beers, he said all the right things. He assured me he was honored to be considered and would approach any situation with the utmost respect and care, he would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship. I was sold, Mark was my man, now I just needed to convince Maria.

Maria is a very attractive woman. She is the type that never really appreciates how good looking she really is, so when I assure her that all my friends tease me about how she is way too hot for me I can see her blush a little and even ask the follow-up, "Who says that?"

She would never admit it but loves the idea that other men want to fuck her, or that all my friends at one point have probably masturbated to her.

I spent months complimenting her sexual abilities, the astonishing technique she possessed wrapping her soft tongue around on my dick in such a way that I would always have to fight to keep my orgasm at bay. She would always want to hear more. I would tell her how my friends would make up their sex stories about their wives, but I never had to, and how our scheduled four times a week was four times more than most of the other couples I knew.

Then one day I jumped in with both feet, "You know, you are so amazing at fucking I would love for my friends to just experience it once, just so they know I'm not exaggerating."

I paused and waited for her reply, "Really? You think I'm that good?"

"No, I believe you're that amazing!" I answered.

I could see the hook was set, the idea didn't disgust her, now all I had to do was carefully reel her in, slowly.

"Let me ask you something," I continued. "Out of all my friends, would there be any one of them you would ever feel comfortable doing anything with?"

The question shocked her, I could see she wanted to protest and not answer but the blood rushing to her face gave her away, she had someone in mind, and something told me this was an idea she had entertained once or twice in her life.

"Mark," she answered. "He's not too intimidating, and he's quiet, and I could see him just being thankful for the experience."

She let the words linger for a second before continuing, "Yeah, Mark. I could see that being fun."

I knew my next step was crucial, if I pushed too hard she would retreat, right now we were only talking in hypotheticals, nothing concrete had been said.

"Yeah, I could see that," I coolly replied. "Also, Mark isn't the type to let things get weird after. I could totally see him being blown away by your body and fucking you one minute then complaining that I don't have any good beer in the fridge as soon as he is done."

Maria laughed, she liked this conversation. I even saw her touching herself once or twice while talking about her and Mark. I think she was getting wet and needed to adjust her panties. I played off her cues and found myself getting rock hard.

She saw my dick bulging through my pants and was not going to let it go unnoticed, "This really turns you on, doesn't it?"

I confessed, "I didn't think it would, but to be honest, now that there is a face to it I could really see this playing out. I know you would give Mark an experience like he's never had before. You would blow his mind."

"That's not all I'd blow." Maria was joking.

Well, needless to say, it wasn't more than a few seconds before I had stripped her of all her clothes and was fucking her with a new found purpose. I was completely in control of my orgasm until she muttered these words, "Are you going to let Mark cum inside me?"

Bam, I blew my load, right then and there.

The players were in place, now we just needed the opportunity. One night Maria and I found ourselves out at a bar, having a few drinks. Maria isn't really a drinker, so a few glasses of wine is all it takes to loosen her up a little. It might have been somewhere between glass one and two when she asked me, "Why don't you give Mark a call, see if he is doing anything tonight? Maybe he will want to join us for a drink."

Less than twenty minutes later Mark was walking through the front door of the bar with this shit eating grin on his face. He knew exactly what was in the cards for the night.

I have to admit, the two hours we spent at the bar was some of the sexist time I had ever spent with Maria. She was flirty and sexual all at the same time. She and Mark were going back and forth sharing their funniest and wild sex stories. Mark was playing it flawlessly, laughing at all of Maria's witty quips, touching her arm when he talked to her. Maria was playing her role perfectly too, leaning over the bar to get a napkin and making sure her breasts gently grazed over Mark's forearm. When Maria would turn to face me to talk she would lean back on Mark, pressing her perfect ass into his pelvis area. I could see the look on Mark's face, he was in heaven. At one point I saw him raise his beer mug to his lips and his hands were visibly shaking.

It was getting late, and I wasn't sure where this was going to go next. That's when Maria, once again leaning up against Mark's dick started to slide her ass a little up and down on him. She was looking right at me and smiled, "He's so fucking hard. I can feel him through his pants."

Mark smiled and gave that "guilty as charged" look.

I suggested that maybe it was a good time to head out, maybe go back to our place for a little night cap. I feigned some excuse about having some rare import craft beer I was dying to have Mark try.

I gave Maria the keys and told her to go start the car while I settle up the tab. Mark followed her outside. I took extra long paying the bill. I was curious to see what they would do once left to their own devices.

I was not disappointed, as I crossed the parking lot I saw Mark leaned up against my car and Maria squared in front of him, her legs straddled between his and her mouth on his. Mark was keeping his hands in his pockets, without me there I think he was a little unsure what the limits would be.

"I can't leave you two alone for a minute, can I?" I needed to crack a joke to assure Mark that this was all according to plan.

I got in the car, Maria started to get in the passenger seat, I stopped her, "Go sit in the back with Mark, keep him company."

It was a feeble attempt at a verbal approval to do anything she wanted.

Our house was close to the bar, so I knew they wouldn't have too much time to get too far during the drive.

As I pulled out of the parking lot I could hear their mouths working each other over, I could hear the familiar heavy breathing of Maria, and the unfamiliar grunts of Mark.

Mark kept saying, "Oh man, she's so fucking wet."

I deduced the only way he could know that was his hand must have worked its way down the front of her pants. My theory was confirmed when he also said, "Fuck, she is so smooth and shaved. So hot."

Shaved? I thought to myself. I replayed the previous night I'm my head, I distinctly remember going down on Maria and her not being cleanly shaved. She liked to keep that area neat and tidy at all times but only shaved it all every few weeks. That's when I realized she must have been planning this all day.

We got to our house, I could see Mark's pants unbuttoned and was sporting a massive hard-on through his pants. I also noticed that Maria's pants were undone and even in the darkness of night, could see her face was flush.

I looked at her with a serious tone and asked, "Are you OK with this?"

She looked me right back in the eye and answered, "I am if you are."

I nodded, and we went inside. I instructed Maria and Mark to head to the bedroom, while I turn out the lights and lock up. Again, I wanted to give them ample time to get something started without me. The idea of me walking in on them was such a turn on.

As I turned the corner and entered our room I was expecting to see a slightly further along version of what I saw in the parking lot of the bar, I could not have been more wrong. There was a completely naked Maria, spread on the bed and a completely naked Mark, except socks, with his head positioned between her legs. Maria was a soccer player in college, so I've always found her toned legs to be the sexiest part of her body. Now here they were, wrapped around my best friends shoulders while he was tasting her wet pussy. I had been in his position a million times, but seeing the scene play out from this vantage point was surreal. That wasn't some porn star having her pussy licked by another porn star, that was my wife's pussy. The same pussy that had never experienced another man being teased and played with by my best friends tongue. The sight didn't upset me or hurt me at all. My own dick immediately stood to attention. I didn't just like what I was seeing, I fucking loved it!

Mark slid himself up from her when he heard me enter the room. He looked at me and asked, "Is this OK?"

I quickly replied, "More than OK, keep going. You are free to do whatever she wants you to."

That's when Maria sat up and said, "I want his cock in my mouth."

I stepped back and sat in the chair in the corner of the room, the one usually used for collected dirty laundry. I just wanted to watch for now. I would get involved, but a little later. I really wanted to sit back and watch my wife give another man the same pleasure she had been giving me for so many years.

Mark slid back and positioned himself against the headboard of our bed as Maria moved in between his legs. I couldn't see her take him in her mouth from my angle, but I knew she did when I saw her head bob up and down and heard the wetness of her mouth lubricate his hard dick. Maria moved herself up to her knees, wanting to get a better angle at Mark. I'm not sure what she was doing because I was fixated on her ass, which was gyrating back and forth. I could see Mark wasn't doing anything to her, I think it was just the motion of having him in her mouth that was making her move like that, I had never seen anything quite like it.

Mark picked up on her movements too, it was obvious that Maria was craving something, she wanted some stimulation. Now, a smarter man would have taken this cue and slid in behind her and entered her, but I was entranced, I could not move, I was in full spectator mode and could not shake myself from it. Mark was rubbing her back and sliding his hand over her ass. Mark's wife has a very different build that Maria, and I could tell he was taking this all in, trying to store as many visual stimuli as he possibly could. I knew things that Mark could obviously never know like Maria loves to be fingered, and it didn't take too long before I realized that was what she was waiting for, so I instructed Mark, "Finger her pussy, she loves that."

Mark, took my cue and inserted his index finger into Maria's waiting, and very wet pussy. She immediately tensed up and stopped sucking his dick. He was working his finger in her, and she loved every second of it.

I could always tell when Maria had an orgasm, her toes would curl, it was always a dead giveaway. She could never fake it, the toes never lied. The other way I always knew was her already tight pussy would contract and tighten even more as she came, this I couldn't tell from my vantage point, but I saw those toes curl. Then I heard Mark, "Holy shit, her pussy just got so wet and tight."

Maria moved up from Mark's dick and slid her naked body between his legs and up to his face. Their mouths met once again. Maria swung her leg over Mark's, she was now straddling him, I remember thinking to myself this is the moment we have all been waiting for, that moment of insertion. I was locked in, I wanted to see that dick slide so easily into her, but Maria had other plans.

She moved forward on his lap, gyrating and grinding on him, Mark's hard cock sliding between her perfectly round ass cheeks. Mark ran his hands up and down Maria's back, cupping her ass and trying to subtly guide his dick to her wet pussy, but Maria just wanted to feel his stiff rod slide between her ass, the skin on skin was driving her and him crazy.

Maria slid her hand around and gripped his dick and teased it around her waiting, willing opening. Moving the head closer and closer to her pussy. Then Maria turned and faced me, still sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. By now I had removed all my clothing and was diligently working my own cock in my hand, bringing myself close to orgasm more than once.

She looked right at me and smiled, now Mark's dick was in front of her, as she still had him straddled between her legs. She wet her hand with her mouth and reached down and began pulling and tugging on Mark's erect cock. Again, bringing it close to her own opening. I could tell the game of cat and mouse was making Mark crazy, he wanted to be inside her so badly, but he stuck to the script, this was Maria's night, she was calling the shots. If she wanted to spend the night teasing his cock, she was going to do just that.

Maria was still looking at me when she said, "He's so big. I wonder what he will feel like inside of me."

Still keeping us guessing Maria climbed off Mark's lap and moved his dick back into her mouth. This time she was facing me, and I could see her taking the whole thing in before running her tongue up and down on the shaft.

"I can taste his cum," She said to me.

Again, I almost came right there but held it off.

Maria looked at my own hard dick, as I stroked it in my hand, she lay out on the bed, keeping Mark in her mouth but positioning her ready and willing ass in my direction. I took the cue and moved over to the bed. I wet my dick and slid in deep inside her. Once my cock got close I realized I didn't need to moisten it at all, she was wet enough to take on anything.

I'm not sure why she wanted me in her first, maybe it was a respectful thing, a sign of loyalty, letting me know that no matter what was transpiring here, on our bed, it was still me she craved the most. It was a sweet and kind gesture, and I pounded away at that pussy for a few seconds, but the truth of the situation was I was in no position for a marathon fuck. I had brought myself so close to cumming more than once watching her and Mark that if I stayed inside her any longer, I would explode, and I wasn't sure if Mark would be so keen on entering Maria with my load already in there. So I pulled back and retreated to the chair telling her, "Go ahead, I just want to watch."

With Maria's pussy now getting a taste of dick, she wanted more, and Mark was up to the task. Maria turned to face me and got up on all fours. Having a man enter her from behind has always been her favorite position, and I knew from past conversations with Mark that his own wife was never partial to this position, so this was an added treat for him.

RKendall
RKendall
32 Followers
12