The Time I got Soaked

Story Info
Blackmailed by a black female, but I got to come too.
2.3k words
4.16
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Be there. "

Yes, I was so smart. I went to a different building and to a floor where there was the least amount of possibility that someone knows me. And I changed my hair color and length on the next day. No chance anybody recognizing me, right?

So I thought my toilet encounter went well, and that I could forget it as just another crazy thing my mind made me do.

Until I got the email. Somebody knew. Somebody found out my name and my work email and had the pictures that bearded guy took. And that somebody emailed me to come to the toilet - not the same one, different floor, same building - "or else the pictures will be around, with your name on them!"

So I was going. Afraid, but also excited as I imagined what they wanted. I already once had a guy blackmailing me with pictures and I paid through my ass - literally- to make him go away. And the fact that they wanted me to meet them in the toilet spoke something of their intentions. So I was going there, scared, aroused and disgusted with myself for being aroused. Similar emotion cocktails are nearly standard for me since puberty so it was not a big deal really...

There was just one thing: it was a women's toilet this time.

The whole floor was dark when I entered, as it was already 7:00 PM, but the doors were unlocked and the night lights lighted the corridors enough for me to find the toilets. I entered the woman's, and the automatic lights came on, bathing it in sterile neon. It was very clean and smelled strongly of desinfectant. My disgust with myself jumped a bit as I realised that I was slightly disappointed there was no smell of urine. I went to the sink and saw in the mirror the door open behind me.

A tall, black woman entered, dressed in short skirt and tight vest. Her hair was also short and her legs were muscled and fit - all of that I saw in an instant as she stopped at the door and looked me over. I turned.

"So, you came." she said.

"I did. What do you want?" I asked.

"Whatever I think of. Do you really need sex so much you have to beg for it in the men's?" she didn't like me talking back, it was obvious.

"Not all the time. And that was the only time I did it." I felt like I was defending myself.

"Well, we'll see. Strip for me. I think we can skip the part where I threaten you and you pretend to be strong. We both know that you already decided to do what I want." With that last word, a short cruel smile crossed her face, scaring me more than her threats could.

She was very brisk, very dominant. Like somebody used to being obeyed. And she was correct. But I couldn't just give myself over so easily. Although my crotch was already wet in anticipation and my face red with the shame of it.

"What will you do to me? And will you delete the pictures and stop blackmailing me afterwards?"

"What I will do is for me to know and for you to find out. And if I will stop depends on your performance. Now, lose the clothes."

She was authoritative and could have probably made me strip even without the blackmailing as I was always quite submissive. Also, she was taller and heavier, and probably stronger than me. So, I had little choice...

As I stripped she stood there watching me. I instinctively turned towards the wall as I was unhooking my bra and she roughly grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face the mirror.

"I want to see you! All of you".

By standing behind me she watched my rear and could see my front in the mirror. As I bent down to lower my panties, I felt her hand on my lower back. I froze. Her hand went downwards to my ass cheeks and when it went between them I abbuptly straightened and stepped away.

"Stop!"

She grabbed my hair and pulled it back and down, forcing my face up and turning me towards herself. She was very strong. Her face a few centimeters from mine, looking at me with good 5 centimeters height advantage, she slowly put her other hand down my belly and jammed two fingers in my pussy.

"You. Will. Let. Me. Do. What. I. Want!" with each word punctuated by a thrust deep into me. It hurt. She held my hair so tight that my eyes were full of tears and her pushes were really hard, each one rising me on my toes and hitting my pubic bone. But at the same time, each of her pushes was a pulse nudging me closer to orgasm, and when she took her fingers out I was so close that my hands automatically went to my crotch.

She seemed to recognize what was happening immediately as she seized my hands and pulled them behind me.

"No you won't!" she held both of my slim wrists with one of her hands and turned the tap on with the other.

"I didn't believe him when he told me, but you really are so quick".

Still holding my hands, my pussy gaping and drolling, my panties around my ankles, she immersed her other hand in the water and splashed it across my nipples. Cold water on my hot skin had the cooling effect she obviously wanted. The next splash went over my pussy, and the one after that to my face. I closed my eyes tightly as she stepped behind me and started tying something around my wrists. It was quick and later I found out she used my shirt to improvise a rope to bind me.

"Now kneel!" she pushed my shoulders downwards and I squated, then knelt on the floor, silently thankful that it was cleaner than the men's. Looking at me from above, kneeling naked on the floor, with my hands tied behind my back and my face and chest wet, she slowly unhooked her skirt and took it of. She didn't wear any panties, and I watched with surprise at how her inner lips were darker than her outer ones, and protruded outside creating a darker line on her chocolate skin. I was never before with a black woman and the dark color of her legs, belly and shaved crotch fascinated me. Her thighs were without a blemish or any imperfection, while her pussy was in a cloud of dark stubble that spread upwards almost to her belly button and disappeared down between her legs.

Generally I didn't like women as sexual partners as men were much faster to get between my legs and make me feel good. However, I did have a female phase during college and I remember some of my partners fondly. It usually ended quick as I tended to fuck around a lot (still do, but it was more intense then) and for females that's much more of a no-no then for men. I had boyfriends who knew I fucked their friends and still stayed with me, happy with the fact they were sure to do me every night. With girls, that never happened.

So I watched that chocolate-coloured pussy coming towards my face wondering at it's color but not about what I should do with it. Even without being prompted I knew to lightly lick the outer lips, take each in my mouth and lightly suck on them, before forcing my tongue between them and pushing it upwards, where I felt the hard nub of her clit which I will nibble a little in a minute. She enjoyed it, leaning backwards on the sink, spreading her legs and lowering herself so that I didn't have to bend my head upwards.

After just a little attention, her pussy spread in front of my face like a big brown and pink flower. It smelled strongly of woman, and the odour was getting stronger as is got wetter and wetter under my tongue. The musky aroma was not unpleasant, but it was a little different from all the other vaginas I licked, and I enjoyed the difference. As she was getting wet, so was I, although I was wondering if she would be willing to return the favor.

It must have been at least ten minutes before she started shaking, grabbed my head with her hands and pressed my mouth firmly on her clit. I molded my lips around it, pressing my tongue rapidly on the tip as she swayed and shook uncontrollably for a while, at last relaxing, standing up and pushing my head down.

She still had her hands in my hair, and during the orgasm she shifted forward somewhat so I was now bent a little backwards, my face straight down between her legs, and my body a little behind her. If my hands were free, I would have held myself upwards by grabbing her ass.

For some reason I remembered a morning long ago, when I was in a similar position with a guy I once knew. I remember I barely registered as my finger slipped in his anus while sucking him, and how it brought him to an instant finish he was later ashamed to mention. Guys are so strange about anal.

But now that assgrab wasn't an option as my hands were tied behind my back. I felt the thing they were tied with give a little, and I managed to put my palms on the floor to try and prop myself up. My belly muscles were working hard to keep as much strain as possible out of my hair, which she held tightly. I couldn't see her face so after a minute of just her standing perfectly still and me straining to stay up I opened my mouth to tell her to release me - and I got a mouthfull of piss!

She started pissing directly on my lips, and as I sputtered and spit the urine out of my mouth, she kept moving my head around so my face was fully soaked, as was my hair. I felt the warm liquid dripping from my chin down my breasts, the warm stream travelling down to my belly and already soaked crotch. She must have had a full bladder as the pissing continued for some time, me trashing around but unable to escape a drop of it as she firmly held my head beneath herself, aiming now for my mouth, now for my eyes and once even yanking my head slightly back to see if she could get some piss down my nose. She did manage some. As her flow subsided, I felt her slowly lower my head to the floor and then, surprisingly, felt her step around and start scooping me up in her hands. I opened my eyes to see her squatting on the floor beside me, now fully naked as she must have removed her shirt, and lifting my body with one hand beneath my shoulders and the other beneath my knees. She laid me down on top of the counter in front of the mirror, my ass in the sink and my legs and upper body on the counter top. I felt my head was without support as it was above another sink, so I raised it and looked at the mirror. With my eyes stinging from the piss I could see my chest and breasts glistening wet in the reflection, and her face above me, marveling at the sight. What I didn't expect was her lowering her mouth to my left nipple and sucking it, then switching to my right and repeating the process. At the same time I felt her hand between my tighs and the other one pulling my hair back down, into the other sink.

"You're not the only one who likes the smell of piss" she murmured as she licked all around my breasts, slipping two fingers in my vagina, still wet from the earlier assault but also from the urine I've been fully doused with. Her hand in my hair pulled my head further down, arching my back and offering the underside of my tits to her hungry licks and bites. She kept alternatively bathing the sensitive skin with her tongue and squeezing it in quick and strong bites, for short bursts of agony and extasy. Her thumb found my clit and rubbed it a little stronger then I would've liked, while her two fingers were again pumping forcefully in and out of me like they did half an hour ago.

As I already said - I don't need much stimulation. I was tired, my arms hurt like hell from laying on top of them, my belly muscles hurt from long exertion, and I was throughly covered in her urine, now rapidly cooling. But it didn't prevent me from quickly building up to an orgasm, and exploding as she was biting my niple agonizingly, while mashing my clit down on my pubic bone with the heel of her hand.

It was a good one, lasting some time before she took her arm away and - it felt swift but it might have taken a few minutes as I was a little dazed from the ordeal - returned fully dressed and with a phone in her hand, taking pictures of me as I lay there.

"You should be able to untie yourself. Try to do it before janitors find you. They will not like the mess you've made." she said as she turned away and walked out.