The Time Machine

Story Info
A tale of time travel.
2.7k words
3.96
31.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers

PROLOGUE

There she lay and as naked as the day she was born while her eyes were locked on the beautiful young cherubs that were lip locked to each of her breasts.

Her nipples erect and elongated well beyond anything her memory or even her masturbatory imagination could possibly conceive. Yet as they painfully ached deep in the mouths of these beautiful creatures they had once again set her on the road to another amazing explosion.

The breast on her right was held in the soft hands of the one called Leila. As Amora looked down although she was filled a wild blend of emotions and sensations their source was totally hidden away. The beautiful face that was blessed with the talented mouth that held her nipple deep inside and made her crazy with lust was totally invisible hidden behind the silken waist length hair that had fallen over Leila's face and onto Amora's chest and belly.

Amora Queen of the region of southern Sicily gasped for breath as in unison Leila on her right Yolanda the beauty on her left began to mildly painfully nibble at her nipples. These two darling cherubs both equally beautiful held hands across Amora's heaving belly and had obviously developed a sequence of hand signals enhancing their evil assault on her nipples.

The emotions of it all in partnership with the physical sensations that ran rampant through the Queen's body that had their origin in her breasts alone were more than enough to bring Amora onward to her third massive orgasm in the last fifteen minutes, but those sensations were not alone.

Although the sensations emanating at each of her nipples was more than enough to make her or any woman explode, set deeply between her pulsating silky thighs sat the proverbial icing on her erotic cake. There on her knees was a third cherub, the one they called Angel, but an angel at that moment in time she was not. Angel's mouth, lips and tongue were creating havoc with the Queen's nervous system as she nursed at Amora's extended clit and swollen labia.

It was then that it happened once again; gasps of agonizing pleasure filled the bed chamber as Amora expelled the agony of extreme pleasure. All emotions that had flown freely from her lips were a result of the wild sensations that the cherubs at her nipples created. But that was only because of the agitators at her chest but anyone else in earshot heard it was time for Angel to complete Amora's massive orgasmic demise.

Taking her cue from gasps of emotion created by Leila and Yolanda the cherubs at her chest Angel bit down on Amora's elongated erect clit gently but still with the sense of ultimate control while simultaneously licking its very tip with rapid movements of her tongue causing the Queen to pass over into orgasmic utopia.

As Amora crashed through her third and the most violent orgasm she had yet to experience and in that instant more pleasure than she had known coursed through her body making her go rigid then collapse into a brief comatose state.

As Amora lay oblivious to the world and its surroundings the cherubs released an untold quantity of soft moist kisses and tongue lashes slowly aided in helping bring the Queen back down into the realm of reality.

CHAPTER 1

As this all transpired Dr. James with Elaina stood smirking and watching through their window on the world, battery operated wireless one way view at the concubines at work. This being Amora's third visit to the spa would almost insure after today's orgasmic buffet she would become a permanent fixture at the spa wanting the release she could get nowhere else. Her attachment to the spa was a vital key portion of attaining their goal, access and free reign over the young men and women within the Realm of her husband the King

It was this little time in history and this small spot in the world that Dr. James had chosen to set up as his dream to exercise his perverted life. James was without a doubt a genius decades ahead of his peers in many areas of research but one he held secret from all others related to travel in time.

It was the year 2082 when all this was happening and he was at the time thirty-two meaning we must go back to the year 2066 when at the young age of sixteen our little genius began his road to where he stood that day. His dreams were not those of a young boy but about a realistic approach to time travel that came to fruition in the year 2080

James was a genius who had natural ability in many sciences conjoined with a rare memory retention ability that allowed him to just scan pervious research studies along with its resulting manuscripts and commit the most essential elements to his vast memory. The ability to comprehend what he read along with his retention ability created a vast internal library that he combined with his own ideas that just naturally led at the age of thirty to fulfill his lifelong desire and create the ability to travel through the corridors of time.

First he established an outpost high in a mountainous region of Sicily stock piling stores of modern medications that would in mere hours or at worst days cure illnesses of the day along with tools of security. He also stored cosmetic agents that were common to the 2080's and could correct the aging process that all women and many men of any age abhorred giving him an opportunity to have the entire kingdom begging to be used by him.

Enlisting his three most trusted friends and students at the university James disclosed the concept of his planned visit back in time. First were Geoff, and Steve asking them to be his aids and armed security secondly was the beautiful Elaina who like her fellow team members had extensive science background but also like the rest of the team her sexual desires went far beyond average.

Being the consummate bisexual Elaina would have the delight full task of training the first group of concubines, the first of whom turned out to be Leila. Leila was a shapely teen who even at nineteen she easily could be mistaken for being fifteen or sixteen at most. She was adorned with small but attractively topped breasts that were crowned with puffy areola and nipples that made them appear larger and more delectable. Her silken brown tresses that reached her waist and framed her face accenting the full lips that you just wanted to kiss. When your eyes viewed her from the back the scene was enhanced by a perfect shaped ass. Using modern depilatory cosmetics brought with them Leila's body was totally transformed. Her skin was moisturized and texturized making it appear like silk. Silk that was also made totally devoid of any body hair making her appear from the neck down like a mere child.

Having just reached eighteen; Yolanda a fiery red head with green eyes, eyes that always seemed to sport a natural mischievous smile which tended to make any other sexually alive human want her, she like Leila partnered in making Queen Amora crazy with lust. Yolanda's dark areola and naturally large nipples sat atop two very full yet not overly large breasts with virtually no discernable sag at all and once having undergone the cosmetic adjustments like Leila sported a mound that was made uniquely pronounced and appeared that of a child. Beneath that mound sat her labia that appeared so tight you would have imagined them to certainly be virgin except when she became excited then you noticed an oversized clit that poked out to welcome you.

Oddity of them all was Angel, Angel was of North African Heritage whose mother was a Roman slave and whose olive skin was the result of the union between owner and slave. Angel's unique beauty made her the envy of the fair set that man spent hours in the sun trying to achieve her golden texture.

Angle was adorned with closely cropped hair that was pulled back allowing her angelic face to be the focal point, thus the name Angel. As your eyes would move downward they would capture a body women would dream about. Like those of her heritage Angel sported the ass of sculptures perfection. Given the beauty of her angelic face could there have been even more for this beauty to posses, but her assets continued. Angel had been gifted with the enormous breasts, breasts usually seen on an opera singer, but unlike those singers hers were also blessed with the erectness. Among the volumes of positive traits we have already considered, like her fellow concubines Angel was well trained to serve both sexes, but Angel truly loved what she did never getting enough.

And there under the control of this trio of well trained producers of orgasms lay Queen Amora slowly returning to reality. Her breathing was also returning back to normal but her body was once again on the relentless path physical need created by the never idle tongued Angel. Angel had never ceased to use on her tongue on Amora's hypersensitive clit and vaginal entry as she licked and drank down the juices that flowed freely from Amora.

Angel's tongue passed gently over the inflamed clit and labia that had already been abused by her in the first three orgasms and that had almost driven the queen totally mad. But now as Angel swallowed the accumulated vaginal nectar left behind Leila had also joined the offensive.

Once again she continued working Amora's erect and throbbing right nipple as Yolanda vacated her position at the left nipple to capture Amora's lips and tongue within her own in an endless array of soft erotic kisses filled with true passion, showing how all the girls loved plying their trade. Queen Amora was trying to beg them to stop thinking her body could never endure not even a second more of their pleasure. Unfortunately for her mind and body was not in tune with each other as Amora's hips had already begun to hump toward Angel's tongue searching for explosion number four.

CHAPTER II

As Amora's body in less than an hour tore its way toward it's forth orgasm; it might be best to let you know by describing how we got to this point.

Once established in the Kingdome James and his staff collected his girls from the kings slave pool with Elaina cleaning them up, treating them with their cosmetic applications and training them in the art of sensual massage and bisexuality.

James had lured the king suffering from little more than strained muscles into his camp by the use of both modern drugs that he put into what was a common herbal tonic of the time and massage accompanied with orgasmic release at Elaina's hands or shall we say lips and tongue he was more than open to the release of our cherubs.

Thus when the Queen felt sore she became an easy target for seduction by Angel and the girls. It all began when the queen fell from her steed after his being spooked by a snake. The queen being unable to find comfort or sleep as did her husband went to James for relief.

James designed and had built a tub of cedar that matched the relaxing contour of those in use today. He had its insides polished so smooth it was a pleasure to lie within it. The queen was given a herbal remedy of the day that contained a common muscle relaxant on store shelves today dissolved within. She was then submerged in a tub of hot water and fragrant oils so comforting her body forgot that any previous pain even existed.

When she stepped free of the tub having soaked until the waters had begun to cool she was rinsed down by Leila and Yolanda each with soaped hand washing away the built up oils while being certain to touch the many erogenous zones of the Queens body as a first step to her seduction. Amora was then placed belly down on the well padded table where the first oils of aroma therapy were spread across her naked body.

With Yolanda on the right and Leila left they began to massage the queen from waist to shoulder. Angel began at her feet massaging each toe in succession moving on to her ankles then upward to where the thigh met her buttocks.

It was at that juncture where the active seduction began as fingers kneaded their way across the cheeks they would slide between the cheeks using additional oils to mask their erotic intent. First Leila would subtlety knead into the crease of one cheek while her partner Yolanda would create a stimulating distraction by vigorously massage her shoulder only a few minutes later to have the same event reversed.

With Angel timing her consistent strokes across the queen's outer thighs with the departure of either Yolanda or Leila's fingertips she moved on into the more sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. Once there Angel lingered applying pressure on that super sensitive flesh of the inner thigh.

With Angel working the flesh only inches from the queen's sexual center the other cherubs moved onto her sides letting their fingertip begin massaging the sides of her full breasts allowing the queen to fall further under the trios spell.

Moving the queen onto her back Yolanda moved to her head and began slowly massaging the queen's head, face and neck. Utilizing the strokes that Elaina had taught her, Yolanda reproduced a therapeutic massage worthy of the 2080's. The stimulation created in the first moments of massage accompanied with previous effects of a soaking bath saw the queen responding quickly.

But seduction was the true goal so as Yolanda continued to massage Amora's shoulders and above, Leila had begun her magic on the queen's torso from waist to breasts. First she spread warmed oil massaging it into her flesh massaging it even into the firm breasts of the queen while simultaneously Angel had begun at the queen's feet with the same preheated fragrant oils.

As the massage continued on occasions Yolanda's fingers would also drift downward to linger and gently caress the queen's breasts. Her fingertips would then drift back upward to play around the queen's ears.

Leila also entered the attack by allowing her trained fingers to find the queen's soft breast flesh under her warm fingers that on frequent occasion began to gently rub across Amora's nipples that had by now become erect.

Angel was not at all idle while her partners in seduction moved quickly ahead so she had raised the leg and bent the knee on the queen exposing the queen to further attack.

With her foot resting flatly on the table Angle massaged both sides of the queen's thigh accidently making contact with the queen's prominent labia on each downward stroke. Angel would then move to the other side of the table and repeat her efforts moving from one to the other watching for that elusive sign to move ahead.

By now Leila had forgone any illusions and was openly stroking and massaging the queen's nipples with each pass across her breasts and when she reached her waist Leila paused to run her fingers through the tuft tat sat atop the queen's Mons.

It was about that time that Amora began to openly moan signaling the trio to move onward and take the queen to where she wanted to be and that was in the land of orgasm. Yolanda bent downward to nibble at the queen's lobe while whispering to her to let herself go and they would bring her to paradise and not being surprised when Amora turned her head and freely accepted a kiss from Yolanda.

Leila seeing Yolanda's apparent success grabbed a nipple between her teeth and began massaging its tip with her tongue setting Angel off upon bringing the queen to the utopian crest by repeating Leila's act on the queen's clit.

Amora's clit was elongated and erect from all the subtle stimulation as she lay on the threshold of orgasm but even the queen was unprepared for its magnitude. The explosion within Amora's was literally earth shattering and why wouldn't it be? With the three cherubs acting as the stimulants of her demise it couldn't possibly have been anything less.

HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers