The Time Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Piper knelt beside him.

"Its okay, you're going to be fine," she said, trying to hold him upright while she grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

"You can do it, professor," she whispered, and he let out a loud groan as she pumped his shaft hard. "Come on...come for me," she whispered in his ear, "shoot some cum for me."

The riders were shouting at them and she heard the hammering of the horses' hooves as she stroked him faster and faster. Her hand was a blur on his cock when he finally groaned and exploded cum all over the time machine. Desperately hoping that her aim had been true and some had landed in the reactor, Piper smacked the button.

Joan watched from her hiding place on the far side of the field. She was terrified as the English bore down on the woods, where she saw her rescuers kneeling together on the cart and praying for salvation. When she saw the bright flash of light and watched them disappear she knew she'd been right -- they were angels!

Tears streamed down her face again as she looked heavenward into the bright, blue sky and knew that God has sent the angels, Saint Michael and Saint Catherine, to save her. She remembered Saint Michael's words, and swore that she would be brave and that she would do great things for her country. She wouldn't be afraid of the English, and would restore France to its glory!

* * *

Piper tried to catch the professor as he fell forward onto the cart, but he slumped unconscious onto his side as blood oozed from the wound in his scalp. In a panic, she rifled through the compartments until she found a first aid kit, and did her best to bind his wound and stop the bleeding.

Wondering where and when they were, she scanned the time machine's controls until she saw the date 1274 on a digital readout. The rest of the indicators were a mystery to her. Fearing discovery, she slid the false floor into place and covered the professor with a blanket to try to keep him warm.

Piper knew she needed to find help soon. She looked around and saw they were on a mountain path and a light snow was starting to fall. She shivered from the cold as she ran to the front of the cart and tried to pull it up the path. As she struggled forward, one of the wheels became stuck in a frozen rut. She fought to free it, but stopped when she spotted mounted silhouettes appearing through the falling snow.

Piper had no choice but to face the approaching riders. As they neared, she saw they were leading a caravan and cautiously approached them.

"Please, can you help me?" she called. "My friend's hurt bad. We're Amer -- I mean, we're English."

The lead rider was incredulous as he looked down at her and shouted back to the caravan. She wondered if he was Italian, as it sounded as if he was speaking the same language that Caravaggio had.

Piper ran back to the cart and waved the rider over. When he neared and saw the professor lying wounded and unconscious, he turned and spurred his horse back to the caravan.

Piper was trying to wake the professor when three riders returned. One was the lead rider and another appeared to be a doctor, as he immediately climbed on the cart to examine the professor's wound. The third spoke to Piper in thickly accented English.

"I am Niccolo. You are English? How did you and your friend end up here, on the road to Cascar?" he said.

Piper bit her lip, not sure how much she should say. "Umm...we're lost?"

"Lost! I should think so. Your friend is badly injured and you are nearly frozen. You will travel with our caravan, we will leave the cart behind."

"No!" Piper said. "We must bring the cart! If you don't bring the cart, I -- I can't go with you."

Niccolo reined in his horse. He'd seen many strange things as he traveled the Silk Road, but none stranger than these two half-naked English along the Roof of the World. He knew by the look in the woman's eyes she wouldn't be swayed; he signaled to a rider to bring the cart.

Piper stayed with the professor while the doctor cleaned and stitched the wound, and then bandaged him. The doctor signaled to her that he needed rest, so she left the tent and followed Niccolo across the caravan's encampment. He guided her to a tent of her own and she soon fell into a deep sleep.

When she awoke she wasn't sure how many hours she'd slept. Niccolo brought her fresh clothes and food and drink. Piper thanked him and asked where they were.

"We are leaving the Pamir Mountains and following the Silk Road to Cascar," he said.

Piper hoped she didn't sound stupid. "No, I mean, like, where on Earth are we?"

Niccolo did a double take. "We are in the land of the Mongols -- China. We are on our way to the court of Kublai Khan."

"Khan?" she thought, trying to remember the Star Trek movie she'd watched about him.

At her request, Niccolo took her to see the professor, who still hadn't awakened. Piper was starting to get worried. She couldn't remember what would happen if they didn't use the time machine soon enough, and wondered if she'd be able to operate it on her own if absolutely necessary.

As she wandered through the encampment, trying to remember all the things the professor had done each time he activated the time machine, she heard soft sobs from a tent.

Piper peeked in and saw a young man about the same age as her, twenty years old. When he spotted her at the entrance he quickly wiped his tears and sniffled, hoping she couldn't tell he'd been crying. She cautiously entered the tent and, when he didn't object, kneeled on a pillow beside him. She knew they couldn't understand each other, but the boy had the same look in his eyes that Pocahontas had -- he was homesick.

She gently brushed his hair away from his face and pointed to herself. "Piper."

"Pi-per," he repeated, and pointed to himself. "Marco."

"Marco," she repeated with a smile.

And he answered, "Polo."

"Marco Polo?!"

He nodded and smiled.

Piper knew she'd heard of him, she just wished the professor were awake so he could explain to her why. She peeked outside the tent to make sure no one was near, and asked Marco if he was homesick.

He couldn't understand her, but he recognized the tone and nodded.

"And lonely?" she asked.

He hesitated, still unable to understand, but nodded anyway.

Piper snuggled her warm body against him. "I'm lonely too," she whispered.

The professor woke with a start and tried to sit up but was overwhelmed by pain and dizziness. The doctor spoke to him in Venetian and the professor could just barely understand as he told him that he was going to be fine.

Piper ducked into the tent and, when she saw the professor was awake, rushed over and hugged him while she softly kissed his head.

After the doctor left the tent so they could be alone, Piper told the professor where and when they were, how long he'd been unconscious, and that the time machine was safe. And then she told him she'd met Marco Polo.

The professor winced as he tried to concentrate. "You must be mistaken, there's no way we could be in 1274, or that you've met Marco Polo. That would mean we traveled one hundred and fifty years -- the time machine can't jump that far."

"Oh, I definitely met Marco Polo," she said, pulling a small teacup out of hiding and showing the professor the sticky contents. She left out the fact that she was pretty sure she'd also taken his virginity.

The professor held his head, trying to ignore the pain as he struggled to understand how they could have possibly traveled so far into the past. And he also couldn't figure out how they kept encountering famous people so easily. First Pocahontas, then Joan of Arc and now Marco Polo -- the odds were astronomical.

He wondered if their historical significance was somehow drawing the time machine toward them, but knew it was something he wouldn't be able to investigate until he returned to his own time, and until his head didn't hurt so much.

He groaned in pain as he struggled to his feet, and Piper helped him stand. "We need to get to the time machine and put the material you gathered in the reactor. I need to check the readings."

Niccolo pleaded with them to stay until the professor completely recovered, but he insisted they couldn't. They had already lost too much time on their journey, and he was grateful when Niccolo offered them a horse to pull the time machine.

Once the horse was yoked to the cart, they went back down the Silk Road the way they had come. Piper saw Marco watching her sadly from his tent as she left, and she blew him a kiss goodbye.

Once they were out of sight, the professor pulled back the false floor and poured the teacup's pale contents into the reactor. When he saw how high the gauge went, he knew the fluid had to have come from Marco Polo or someone else equally historically significant.

But he was still puzzled. Professor Carr's research had proven that the time machine couldn't make a jump farther back than a century -- but they'd just traveled one hundred and fifty years back in time. He knew he had to investigate further, but he knew if they didn't warp soon the time machine would return to their own time. Piper was petting the horse when he called her over, and she hugged him and held him steady while he reached for the button.

There was a bright flash and the horse stood alone in the middle of the road. She looked around and whinnied, sensing something was strange, before trotting back down the road to the Polo family caravan.

* * *

Piper loved how warm the sun felt after the cold of the mountains. She twirled in the grass field, tilting her smiling face toward the sun, and thought she'd never been happier in her life.

Meanwhile, the professor checked and double-checked his instruments. They were all in working order, with the chronometer indicating they were now in the year 1190. He was positive the readings were correct, and the scientist in him knew there was only one way to learn what had caused the time machine to travel one hundred and fifty years in one jump.

They had to recreate the conditions of the second to last jump, to see if they could duplicate it. He excitedly called Piper while taking his pants off.

When he looked up and saw the shocked expression on her face, as he stood there completely naked from the waist down, he quickly tried to cover his stiffening cock with his hands.

Piper laughed. "Oh, now you're shy!"

"I apologize. In my excitement, I forgot myself. It's just that the only variance I could think of that could possibly explain the extraordinarily large time jump was your masturbating me! If we could just duplicate those conditions to see if -- "

Piper held her hand up to stop him. "I think you already tried that line on me the first time I met you in the lab."

The professor stammered in embarrassment. "Well, I...I don't want to make you do anything that you're uncomfortable with."

"I'm just teasing you." Piper moved his hands and caressed his cock, feeling it thicken while she stroked it. "I'm always willing to help in the name of science."

The professor nervously tried to explain why this was necessary but she stopped him again.

"Shh...you had me at 'extraordinarily large.'"

Piper kneeled in front of him and sucked on the head of his cock, smiling when she saw him watching her. She ran her tongue up and down his length and, when she thought he was ready, stretched her mouth around his thick pole and tried to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. Now she knew she'd never been happier in her life.

The professor lovingly combed his fingers through her hair as she sucked him off. His theory actually required her to only masturbate him again, but there was no way he was going to tell her that now. She bobbed back and forth on his stiff pole while massaging his balls; his knees were weak from the sensation. He just prayed that Piper's oral ministrations would produce the same results her earlier handjob had. But he resigned himself to the fact that, if the readings weren't the same, he could always request that -- strictly in the name of science -- she give him another handjob later.

Piper moaned as she felt his cock swelling in her mouth. She pumped him faster and was surprised when he grabbed her head and held it, groaning as he filled her mouth with cum.

When he realized what he'd done he apologized, worried that in his excitement he'd ruined the experiment. He was relieved when Piper leaned back, smiling as she showed him the load of cum in her mouth. He led her over to the time machine, and they watched each other eyes while his cum dripped off her tongue and into the reactor.

"Wow," she said," that was a lot of cum. I bet this time jump will be so big that we'll see cavemen chasing dinosaurs."

The professor started to speak, but bit his tongue. He simply pulled her tightly against him and pushed the button.

* * *

Piper cheered. "Woohoo! A new record!"

The professor was astonished as he read the chronometer. He'd never imagined such a large time jump was possible, and could only conclude it was related to their status as time travelers combined with their supposed historical significance.

"I can't believe we actually jumped three hundred and seventy five years!" He smiled and laughed as he watched her celebrating. "The chronometer is correctly indicating that we're now in the year 815 -- unbelievable!"

Piper grabbed his hands and tried to get him to dance with her. "I want to go for the record! I want to do the biggest time warp ever!"

He laughed. "What do you mean?"

"You should fuck me, professor! Fuck me and see how far back we jump!"

The smile left his face and he suddenly pulled his hands away from Piper's grasp. "You must never suggest that again," he said.

She looked at him and his face was ashen. "Why?" she whispered. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Piper, but we can never, ever do that. There can be dangerous, if not tragic, consequences if two time travelers dare get that near the point of conception. And I can't take that risk with you."

"How do you know? Did Professor Carr -- "

"Please," he interrupted, "just trust me. I know."

She nodded her head okay, and they sat together in the back of the cart, holding each other tightly and not saying a word. After an hour had passed, he let her know he was ready and leaned back as Piper's head gently bobbed up and down in his lap. And minutes later, in a flash of light, they were gone.

* * *

Piper sat up and stretched her arms to greet the sunrise. On the cart beside her, the professor was still sleeping. They'd slept the night wrapped in each other's arms beneath the ancient oaks of Roman Britain.

She carefully snuck beneath the blanket and gently pulled his pants down to free his cock. She softly sucked on it, and he moaned in his sleep as he grew longer and thicker and harder.

His eyes blinked open and he groaned when he realized her lips were wrapped around his aching shaft again.

"Whoa!" he said, pulling his cock out of her disappointed mouth. "You've sucked me off four times since yesterday, I need a break."

She kept stroking his hard cock with her hand, and smiled naughtily at him with her wet mouth. "He doesn't look like he wants to take a break."

"He doesn't, but I do. I never knew time travel could be so...draining."

"Just a short break then, but I want you back in my mouth as soon as we're finished breakfast."

"I'm serious!" the professor laughed, as Piper pretended to pout. "I hate to disappoint you, but you can't give me any more oral sex. The chronometer says that we're in the year 65 AD. We only need to go back fifteen more years, so I'm going to have to take care of things myself; your naughty little mouth is a little too good at powering the time machine.

"Mmm...I'm just trying to make up for lost time," Piper said, as she snuggled closer to him. "Back at the lab, when you came out of your office and I first saw you naked...I couldn't stop thinking about your cock, and about how much I wanted to suck it."

"So why didn't you?"

"I'm shy."

The professor rolled his eyes, and Piper's laughter echoed through the trees as he tickled her.

Soon after, the professor went into the forest to search for food while Piper found a stream and washed their clothes. She hung their robes on the yoke of the cart to dry in the sun as the professor returned with handfuls of walnuts and blackberries.

The professor used a stone to crack a walnut open for Piper, and said, "When we get to the year 50 AD, where Professor Carr disappeared, you'll have to remain with the time machine."

"Okay, do you think it will be hard to find her?"

"Possibly, we only have twenty-four hours before the time machine reverts to its point of origin. If for some reason I don't return, don't look for me, promise me you'll stay with the time machine."

Piper nodded, but wasn't sure if she could.

* * *

Piper hated being left out. When the professor had masturbated to fill the time reactor, he'd insisted she couldn't touch his cock.

She found this incredibly frustrating, so she reached under his shirt and teased his nipples while she pressed her breasts against him and whispered naughty encouragement in his ear as he jacked off. Once he was coming, she quickly grabbed his cock and pumped his cum into the container; she loved the feel of his thick shaft in her hand.

The year was now 60 AD -- only one more jump before they reached their destination, the year 50 AD. They had stayed in Roman Britain and the time machine was in the middle of a meadow near a stream. The professor had taken a rest and was now masturbating again on the back of the cart.

Piper leaned close and whispered in his ear. "Are you thinking about me? Thinking about how nicely my mouth fits around your big cock? Mmm...I want to suck you so badly. I can't wait until we get back to our own time so you can fuck me with that big stick."

The professor couldn't take any more of her naughty talk; she smiled when she saw the reaction it was having on him. He beat his prick furiously, and the head of his cock turned purple. Piper's job was to have the container ready to catch his cum, but she couldn't resist reaching under and squeezing his balls to feel how tight they were getting. He moaned at her touch, so she kept playing with them as he jacked off. When he let out a loud groan, she quickly grabbed the container and aimed his cock while he shot cum inside.

The professor fell back on the cart exhausted. "I'm glad we're nearly there. I think I'm out of fuel."

"You better not be, you said you'd save some for me!" Piper leaned over to the reactor and poured cum inside. The gauge immediately lit up and rose, until it reached the top and glowed with a pulsing light.

"Umm...is it supposed to do that?" she asked.

The professor turned around and groaned in frustration. "No...it's too strong, it must have been from you touching me."

"You said not to touch your cock; I was playing with your balls."

The professor laughed. "I'm not complaining, but I think next time you better keep your hands to yourself until I'm finished."

They cleaned out the reactor with some rags and then walked over to the stream to wash the sticky cum out of them.

"Such a waste," Piper said.

A hare loped past and startled them, and when they turned around they were shocked to see a gray-cloaked figure climbing onto the cart.

"Hey! Get away from there!" the professor shouted, as he sprinted toward him.

The stranger's face was cloaked in shadow, but as he looked back they saw a golden torc around his neck. He kneeled to look at the time machine, reaching out and cautiously touching the console, but started when a low horn blared in the distance. The mysterious figure took one last look at Piper and the professor before leaping off the cart and running across the meadow toward the trees.