The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up I saw Leda in the mirror across the room. She was peeking through a crack in the door as she played with her pussy. We smiled at each other before she slipped away. Something told me my fun with these girls was just getting started.

Before I got too tender, I pulled out of Gina's mouth and lay down to catch my breath. "We've wrecked your bed. Let me help you change the sheets," I said as a drop of sweat rolled off my side to the bed.

"This isn't my bed," Gina said smiling. "This is the Tina's room."

"What are we doing in here then? Why aren't we in your room?"

"My room's down the hall. I didn't want to wait."

"What?"

"No, I'm kidding. I did this to pay her back for leaving me frustrated last night," she said as she played with my cock. "Hey, does this thing ever go down?"

"I only got off twice. It usually takes a bit more than that to wear me out," I said.

"Damn. I knew you were going to be fun. And now I can tell Leda I know why they call you 'Banger'."

"That's not the only reason."

"I know. Your initials are T.N.T. But that makes me one up on Leda. I'm going to make her wash these sheets after we shower. Come on in here."

For the second time that day I got to shower with a beautiful girl. This could get to be a habit I wouldn't want to break. By the time we came out of the bathroom the bed was changed and our clothes were folded neatly in a corner chair.

I sat in the chair as I finished dressing. "It's so comfortable in here. You guys have a great house."

"If you like it, you've got to talk to Tina about how the house is heated and cooled. She designed the whole system."

"So you did the water, she did the heating and cooling, and Leda handles the garden, recycling and the grounds. What does your mom do make solar power?"

"Yeah. That's exactly what she does."

"I was just kidding. Wait...do you mean? Is she that Westin?"

"Yep, that's Mom. She sold Dad and Grandpa's company and started one that builds solar panels, bio-diesel RVs, electric and hybrid cars. Now she runs it."

"Wow. Really?"

"Yeah, the first thing she did to the house was put in a solar array on the roof. It powers everything that's not run on gas, which is...just about everything. She installed about half the system herself because when she started hardly anyone knew how to do it. It's what we use to charge the cars, the mowers, the tractors and machines Leda uses for the garden and the house runs on it.

"It must be a huge system."

"Come on, part of it's right down here."

She led me into a room with banks of batteries, meters and invertors. Gina started to explain how the power was generated, then stored as DC voltage, the inverted to AC for use in the house. She showed me around for a minute then stopped and asked, "You already know most of this stuff too, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I like to hear you explain it. Go on. Tell me about the system your mom put in here."

"Well I think the smartest thing she did was put in multiple systems. One is for the house. She started with a set of panels of the roof, and then replaced them with solar shingles. There's solar shingles on the garage for the cars and more on the garden house for the mowers and other tools. The pool equipment, security system and the lights each have their own panels and batteries too. That way if any one system has problems, the others can still be used. Actually each of the systems is pretty cheap to put in so she did them one at a time. People think they can't afford solar power because they don't know enough about it."

"Maybe I can help with that," I said with a smile.

She hugged my arm and said, "I hope so. It's not hard but it requires a different point of view and a commitment to do it. Did you know that a study in the early seventies was done on the cost effectiveness of solar power vs. nuclear power? It showed that if we had spent as much money on solar power back then as we already had on nuclear reactors we could have put solar panels on every home in America. We could have done it then and we can do it now."

"That's cool. Do you know who did the study?"

"Not right off the top of my head, but I can look it up for you if you want."

"Thanks. Man, you guys are into a little bit of everything."

"It keeps us out of trouble," she said with a smile.

Chuckling I said, "I doubt that."

"Well, it does until an evil man comes around swinging his big dick at us."

"Oh, yeah. This is all my doing. I didn't see you fighting me."

She hugged me tight and gave me a little kiss as she said, "Hmmm. Let me know if you want to try that. It might be fun."

I knew I'd better get moving if I was going to see the rest of the house. This girl was too hot for her own good. "We'd better not start up again."

She gave me one last peck and said, "That's true. We ought to go get some lunch and you can meet my sister, Tina."

"Oh no. There's another one of you?" I said laughing.

"I think you'll survive. If not, at least you'll die with a smile on your face."

"What a way to go. Lead on."

"First there's one more thing," she said as she leaned in and pulled her panties out of my shirt pocket. "I believe these are mine." All the blood in my brain ran straight to my crotch as she pulled them out and put them on. "Are you coming?"

"Not yet. But if you keep teasing me..."

Her laugh got me again. "Come on, let's have some lunch. You've got to keep your strength up."

"God knows that's true."

We headed to the kitchen, led by the sound of voices in heated conversation. "I'm not kidding. It's so good. You've ought to...you've got to...we ought to all..."

"You've got to do what?" Gina asked as we walked in.

Leda's head whipped around toward us as Gina spoke. "I was just telling Tina...about an idea I had." I could see her blush as she said it.

"An idea about what?"

"It's not important," she stammered out. "Oh, Nick. Let me introduce you to Tina. Tina this is Nick."

A petite little girl popped off the chair across the bar from Leda. She looked like a miniature version of Gina. She had the same hair, eyes and long legs as Gina, but it was all packed into a frame that was less than five feet tall. Tina stuck her hand out and I took it. She had a firm handshake and a smile that could melt the coldest heart. "Hello, Nick. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Tina. Gina told me you designed the heating and cooling for the house. I'd love to talk to you about it."

"Sure, but why don't we have some lunch first." Giving Gina a sidelong glance she added, "Leda and I have been waiting on you two...for a while."

"Sorry about that, Sis. But Nick's had a long, hard morning. Be nice to him."

"Oh, I will. But I can't promise that for everybody."

Leda got between the two of them with a tray of food for all of us. With the two sisters separated, we dug into lunch and I got a chance to catch my breath as the girls told me about themselves.

When I asked about all of them Tina told me about Leda first. It turned out that she had studied engineering back home and came to the U.S. to get her masters. That was when her husband got into drugs and she ended up at the shelter. She wanted to divorce him, but he had a green card and all she had was a student visa so it took some time. While she was living there she got the kitchen to compost their waste and build a small herb garden. Then she set out to improve their recycling program. She'd done all that on her own while in school. Her work there caught Mrs. Westin's attention. Mrs. Westin helped her divorce her husband and become a U.S. citizen. She stayed here to help out so Mrs. Westin was covering all the costs for her to finish her graduate studies.

Gina had a bachelor's degree in music and a master's in fine arts. She'd studied some architecture and environmental systems along the way. That and a passion for swimming was what got her interested in water management. When they started making the house more eco-friendly, she studied water use and reclamation. She wanted to make the house greener without detracting from its visual appeal. I told her from what I'd seen it was obvious she had a good eye. The house still held all of its original charm and aesthetic.

After hearing about the other two I turned to Tina and asked her, where she was in school. I could hear Gina and Leda snickering behind me as Tina smiled politely and said, "I'm a professor of theoretical physics with doctorates in both physics and comparative religions."

You could have heard a pin drop until the other two started laughing. "I didn't realize..."

"That's okay. It happens all the time. I'm 27, Nick."

"You're 27? I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Yeah. I know. Don't worry about it. Because of my size people think I'm still a kid. I don't mind that. I'm just pissed because I lost a bet with these two bitches," she said as she flipped off the other two.

"Well, I'm sorry to have made you loose a bet. I'm impressed. You're so..."

"What? Cute? Sweet? Petite? I'm so what?"

"I was going to say 'tough'. The others are all true, but what I see now is a strong, intelligent woman who has no qualms about speaking her mind."

She just sat and stared at me with those big blue eyes for a moment. "Oh my God! He's left her speechless! That's a first!" Gina howled.

Tina slipped out of her seat and came over to hug me. "Thank you. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me."

"I say that all the time. But when I do it comes out like, 'Man you're bitchy today'."

Leda and Tina both said, "Shut up, Gina."

I leaned down to give her a kiss on the top of her head. Leda waved at me mouthing 'don't' just before I did it.

Gina said, "Nick don't do that again. Tina hates that."

Tina looked up and me and said, "No, it's okay. I like it when you do it."

The rest of lunch went by without incident. When we finished Tina grabbed my hand to show me the way the house was heated and cooled. I got some great shots of the manifolds that controlled the radiant floor heating system, some beautiful shots of her in the sunlight that poured in the south facing windows.

Walking with her was distracting. She was beautiful and attractive, but she looked so much like a little girl that I felt like a pervert. Sensing something she asked, "What's wrong? Is this stuff boring?"

"No. Actually I'm very impressed with the way you've maximized the passive solar gain and set up the house to radiate the heat back at night. That and the radiant heat system in the floor must keep in toasty all winter long. When you couple that with the convection cooling and positive air flow from the underground ductwork you've got a house that's astoundingly comfortable with almost no energy expenditure."

"Wow. You really were paying attention. I thought I was talking to myself for a while there," she said with a little chuckle. "I get enough of that at school."

"I'm sure the guys in your class are just distracted by how pretty you are. I've never seen a physicist as hot as you."

"Shut up. You don't have to flatter me, Nick."

"I'm not flattering you, if anything I'm flirting."

"Well, you can do that all day," she said with a smile.

"Cool. What's left to show me?"

She stopped for a minute to think. I could see her going through a mental checklist as she did. "That's about it. You should see the batteries and inverters for the solar system. Mom put that together."

"Gina already showed me that. I was joking about your mom making solar power and she told me it was true. I didn't realize she was the Westin of Westin Sun Systems."

"Well, then that's about it except for security...but you probably don't want to see that."

"Security? I'd like to see that." I started walking the direction she'd been pointing

"No. It's just a bunch of boring monitors and stuff."

"What do you monitor?"

"Nothing much, the grounds, the pool, the main areas of the house. It's really not a big deal."

She was standing in front of me with her back against the door obviously trying to keep me from going in.

Then what she said hit me. "Do you have a camera in the pool house?"

"Well..."

"You do! I don't believe it. Did you...?"

"Yeah, we did."

"We?" With that I pushed my way into the room only to find Gina and Leda already there. The room was full of monitors but the two big screens in the middle were filled with the videos of Leda and I in the pool house and Gina and I in bed. What kept me from yelling at them was the sight of Leda fucking Gina from behind with a big strap on as she bent her over the security desk. The two of them were mesmerized by the sight and sounds on the screens. They never even noticed we were there.

Tina came up and quietly said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see any of this." When I didn't say anything for a minute she said, "They look like they're having fun, don't they?"

"Yeah."

"Come on. Let's leave them alone."

"Okay."

Tina took my hand and led me out of the room and down the hall to a sitting area that overlooked the pool out back. "I'm really sorry, Nick. We don't have guys around here much. I guess we took advantage of you."

"You didn't. I mean you did with the cameras, but we didn't do anything like with Gina or Leda."

"I didn't think you were interested."

"Are you kidding? I've been walking around halfway hard for the last hour feeling like a complete pervert because you look so young and innocent."

"Nick, I told you. I'm not that young." She sat in my lap and ground her cute little ass on my hard cock as she said, "And I'm not that innocent."

Then she kissed me. She kissed me long and hard. She kissed me until I was long and hard and she knew it. I grabbed the front of her shirt and said, "I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you." With a quick yank I pulled it open, sending buttons flying everywhere.

"Shit, yes. Do it, Nick. Let's give those bitches a show."

"Are they watching us now?"

"I don't know if they're watching, but there are two cameras in here. I say let's show them how to fuck."

Tina was out of her clothes in a flash. She had a firm, tight little body that was just begging to be used. When I dropped my pants she grabbed my cock and stroked it with her little hands. "It looks even bigger up close. This is going to be fun."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry. I have dildos almost as big as you. I can handle it. Just fuck me, Nick." She got me wet by taking me in her mouth. I expected her to work on the head and stroke my shaft but was surprised by how much of my cock she could take.

"Damn. That's good."

"Thank you. Want to return the favor?" she said as she lay back on the sofa and spread her legs wide.

I dove into her tongue first. No teasing, no build up, I just stuck my tongue straight into her pussy and started fucking it in and out. When I looked up she was playing with her beautiful tits and arching her back like she was already about to come. I was ready for it when she did. Just as she began to come I clamped my lips around her clit and sucked it hard. If the other girls hadn't been watching us before, the wail she let out would surely get their attention.

When she calmed down she grabbed my hair and pulled me up for a kiss. Then she turned me over to suck my cock. I pulled her pussy to my face again and held her tight around the waist. Putting her legs over my shoulders I stood up. I had to lean over a bit for her to keep her lips on my dick, but it was worth it. She loved it and I felt like a stud.

She pulled her mouth off me and said, "I want this cock in me now."

"I want to fuck you just like this," I told her.

"I want you to fuck me every way there is," she panted.

Then she surprised me by putting her hands on the floor and flipping over. Once she was on her feet she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. My cock was trapped between us. I didn't think she could handle someone my size, but I was wrong. She slid up until the head was against her clit and ground it hard against me. Then she trapped the head in her lips and sunk down onto me. Inch by inch she drew me into that tight little pussy. With her head thrown back and her tits in my face, she took me deeper and deeper until she bottomed out. I could feel her cunt stretched tight as a glove around me. I held her up by her tight round little butt. Slowly I moved her up and down, lifting her petite body with each stroke. She softly whimpered and whined in my ear as she rode me. After a minute I stopped and started to pull her off me. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt such a beautiful sweet girl.

Panting hard she looked me in the eye and said, "Stop teasing me and fuck me, damn it!" Then she slammed herself up and down my cock, going faster and faster by the second.

Now both of us were panting. I was so focused on holding onto her that I didn't realize she'd started coming until she screamed in my ear. She must have had the longest set of multiple orgasms in history. I'd never known anyone who came like that. It went on and on, she was screaming and digging her nails into my neck while she ground her clit hard against my pubic bone. We were both sweating and I started to lose my grip on her, so I laid her down on the table and grabbed her legs to spread them apart as I took her. With her hands on her ankles she spread herself wide to let me fuck her deep and hard. She started coming again and just like before it went on and on.

When I started to slow down she grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her. She rolled us over and sat down hard on my cock. She rode me cowgirl style then spun around and rode me reverse cowgirl. All the while she was grunting and telling me how much she loved my cock. This cute little thing talked as dirty as any woman I'd ever known and her sweet little-girl voice made it sound absolutely perverse. She slowed down so I picked her up and took her to the couch.

Bending her over the arm I took her doggy-style. Her little butt was so tight and firm as my hips slapped against it. I used her like a bitch in heat. Just when I thought we'd done it all, she turned her head and said to me, "Fuck my ass. Take that long fat cock and shove it up my butt."

Until she reached back to put the head against her rosebud I thought she was kidding. She wasn't. As soon as she got me lined up right, she pushed back hard and the head of my cock popped in. She growled as she pushed back forcing my shaft into her tight ass.

When her butt was against my stomach, she let out a long sigh. I hadn't realized but she'd been holding her breath the whole time. Then taking a long breath she wiggled her ass on me and said, "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard."

I started off slowly to make sure I wouldn't hurt her, but she didn't want that. "Come on, damn it. Don't make me beg for it."

Steadily I gained momentum until I was slamming the full ten inches in and out of her tight little ass. She grunted and growled the whole time and when I looked down I saw she had her fingers shoved in her pussy. I'd pull back and she'd shove them in. I'd slam into her and she'd pull them out. We went at it like this until I bellowed to her that I was going to come. She pulled away from me and lay down on the couch. She told me to jack off on her face and shoot in her mouth. That was all it took. As soon as her soft wet lips wrapped around the head of my cock, I started shooting. I grabbed her hand and put in on my rod so she could feel it pulse as I unloaded my balls in her mouth. She purred like a contented kitten as she drank my cream.

Staggering back, I sat down hard on the other end of the sofa. Tina lay on the couch covered in sweat. Come coated her thighs as she lay there with her legs sprawled out. Her head was hanging over the edge of the cushions and her eyes were shut tight. With one hand cupped over her pussy she let a smile creep over her face. I was worried that she might get cold but there was nothing in sight to cover her with and I needed a moment to recover before I started to look around. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath.