The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the next two hours going over the car with Tina, Nora, and all the girls. Nora asked who came up with the idea and I told her that four of us had worked on it, but the real brains behind it all was my friend, Neal. The next thing I knew J.W. had him on the phone and got him to come over. Gina called Nora's attorney and they made Neal and the rest of us an offer for the design and idea. The patent would be listed in each of our names with Neal getting the biggest percentage from it.

Tina and Nora sat down and drew up plans to convert a couple of shops that had closed up across town to modify cars to run this way. If it worked, they wanted to start building cars from the ground up. When these girls get going there's no stopping them.

I finally got back to my place and sat down the write the article. I put the pictures up on my TV so I could use them for inspiration, then I sat down with my laptop and a pizza and started to write. Somewhere between slices I got it going. The next thing I knew I had all but the last few hundred words and it was good. All it needed was an ending.

I dialed J.W. and asked her, "Your mom is throwing a party on Earth Day, right?"

"Yeah. Why? What do you have in mind?

"Do you think she'd let people go on a tour of the house and grounds during the party? It would make the perfect end for my piece. We could post all the information and use it to get people to the party."

"That's a great idea. There's already going to be a DJ. It wouldn't be hard to add a couple of bands too. We could invite city leaders and make a big event out of it. They'll have a hard time avoiding going green with that in their faces. I love it, Banger. I'm sure Mom will too." The line was quiet for a minute before I heard them talking. "She loves it. Leda and Gina are already working out the details with her. I'll text you the info as soon as we nail it all down. How's the article coming?"

"I've got a few hundred words to go and all I needed was an ending...this is the hook I needed to make it sing."

"Cool. We'll go over it in the morning, okay? I'll see you at the office at ten."

"I'll be there and ready at nine."

J.W. chuckled over the phone and said, "Not if Tina has anything to say about it. She said that as soon as I give her permission, she's going to be at your door. You'd better finish fast, 'cause she looks like she can't wait."

I could hear Tina in the background asking if she could come over now. "Give me two hours before you turn her loose on me. I want to finish and clean my place up a bit."

"Okay, Banger, it's your funeral," she said with a laugh.

It's a good thing I'm a fast typist. The last few lines were finished just before Tina knocked at my door. I didn't even have time to clean the place up. But she didn't care. I don't think she even saw the place. As I opened the door she gave me one of her cock-hardening kisses and pushed me inside. When I plopped down on the couch she was all over me. Next thing I knew we were screaming in each other's ear as we came. It felt so right when we cuddled up in bed to sleep. Twice I woke up hard as a rock. The first time Tina was sound asleep and grinding her cute little butt against me. I was tempted to ravage her, but I needed some sleep. The second time the sun was up and I was flat on my back while she sucked me under the sheets.

When my head cleared enough for me to make a complete sentence, I said, "God, Tina, you sure know how to wake a guy up. I love the way you suck my cock."

"Thanks, Nick. But I'm going have to wait my turn."

I opened my eyes to see her leaning back on the headboard playing with herself. 'Who's sucking my cock?' I wondered.

"Jana said it was her turn. I'm not allowed to do anything but watch."

Lifting the sheet I saw my boss look up at me with a gleam in her eye as she worked on my cock. She pulled my shaft out of her mouth with a pop and said, "Hi, Banger. Wanna fuck?"

I pulled her to me for a long wet kiss before I rolled her over and shoved my cock into her. She moaned as I forced inch after inch into her tight wet pussy.

Tina lay beside us and whispered in our ears as we panted with exertion. "She's got a nice pussy, doesn't she, Nick? Isn't he a good fuck, Jana? Don't you love his big thick cock? You want to shoot your come all over her, Nick? Want to come on her tits so I can lick it off?" She went on and on until we drowned her out with screams of release. After J.W. came I felt my balls ready to let go. I bellowed out that I was going to come and pulled out of her tight cunt to shoot all over her tits and face.

I rolled off J.W. and Tina climbed on her to kiss and lick up my come. Then she grabbed my cock to lick me clean. J.W. laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I hope this is okay with you. Gina and Leda said it was only fair. I sent you to them so they sent me to you. I know we work together, but after I heard their stories, I couldn't resist."

"I'm glad you didn't. You girls are phenomenal. There's just one thing I don't understand."

"What's that?"

"How did you get Tina to go along with this?"

"I promised her two things. Number one was that she could come over and have you all to herself until morning. Number two was that I'd eat her out while you fucked her ass."

If Tina's mouth on my cock didn't already have me hard as stone, that would have done the job. I looked down at that little nymph and she said, "Time for you to fuck my ass again, Nick." Without another word she straddled me and lowered her tight little butt onto my cock. I slid into her as smooth as silk. Then she spun around and lay back on my chest making me gasp from the sensation. As she ground her ass up and down, she pulled my hands up to play with her tits.

Just like before she groaned and growled as my rod slid in and out of her. Her legs were spread wide as she dug her hands into her cunt and rode me hard. It wasn't long before she growled, "Don't leave me hanging, Jana. Get down here and lick my cunt, Bitch."

J.W. gave me a peck and said, "Time to go to work. That's my cue."

Tina squeezed me and then quivered around my shaft as J.W. ate her out. I could feel Tina respond every time J.W. hit the right spot. All through it Tina egged us on, getting wilder and filthier by the minute. When she finally slowed down I stopped J.W. and told her that she'd done enough. It was time for me to take charge.

I moved J.W. up to the head of the bed and rolled Tina over between her long legs. Pushing Tina's face in J.W.'s crotch I told her she had to return the favor if she wanted to feel me come in her ass. Tina dove into that pussy like she'd starve to death without it. I watched J.W. play with her tits and grind her cunt into Tina's face while I rode that tight little ass. We came one after the other, first J.W., then me, then Tina. Afterward we realized that Tina had come just from having her ass fucked. None of us ever touched her clit. This was an astounding girl.

We got cleaned up and Tina left to teach her classes. J.W. and I settled in to go over the piece. It felt like we took it apart and put it back together again, but in the end we didn't change much. It ran almost exactly the way I wrote it. The caption for each picture was a lot longer than usual but it worked. I tried to get J.W. to put her name on it too, but she said that wasn't the way it worked. Ultimately, it was my work and she just polished it up. "That's an editor's job," she said.

We went back to the house later and took one more picture to wrap it up. I got a great shot of Nora and the girls together so everybody could see who lived there. J.W. fought with us about being in it, but she didn't have a chance. Nora insisted. She put an end to the debate when she said, "Jana, you may be on the staff at the magazine, but you're also part of this family. Get your ass over here now." There were my girls, all together. I kept a copy of that one for myself. I hung it over my desk.

The issue came out one week and three days later. The first picture I did of the house made the cover. The layout was different and it looked good. Each girl's picture detailed her contribution to the house and a little about her other work.

I took a stack of magazines over for Nora and the girls, but they were already reading it. J.W. had a truck deliver a bundle to the house before they hit the newsstands. The living room was filled with cups of coffee and tea, croissants and fruit so the girls could eat breakfast and read together. I was pulled into the mix amid hugs and kisses. The phone rang all morning as we talked and read and cuddled together. It was a good day.

The next few weeks were busy for all of us. Neal had been working with Nora on the new compressed air conversions and that kept her pretty busy. Tina was tied up with midterm exams and Leda was working on the house for the Earth Day event. Gina came by one night to play and it was just what I needed.

J.W. sent me home early that day and I was taking it easy for a change when Gina knocked on my door. I opened it to find her wearing a tiny shirtdress that was unbuttoned down to her navel. The way it hung on her half of her breasts were exposed. The hem was so short if she lifted her arms she was flash her pussy. It was so tight and small I realized it must have been Tina's. She smiled at me and said, "I've heard a girl can get attacked for dressing like this. Do you think that's true?'

Despite my urges I played it cool answering, "It could happen. Of course the safest thing is for a girl to fight if she wants to hold onto her virtue."

"What if she wants to fight, but doesn't want to hold onto her virtue?"

"Then she'll get used like a slut. Maybe a girl dressed like that is just asking for it,"

"Hmmm. I don't know about other girls, but I know I am."

I pulled her inside and kissed her. Before I could kick the door shut she was beating on my chest and shoulders pretending to fight me off. If she hadn't been grinding so hard against the bulge in my pants, it would have been more convincing. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and carried her down the hall to the bedroom. She flailed her arms and legs kicking and hitting me as she giggled. I threw her on the bed hard enough to make her bounce. She wiggled onto her stomach so I grabbed her dress and literally tore it off of her leaving her naked.

Quickly I jumped on her and pinned her to the bed with my weight. As I reached down to take off my pants she pretended to fight me off again. I put my hand on her back between her shoulder blades and held her down. Then leaning in close I whispered in most menacing voice, "You gonna make me hurt ya, little lady?"

"Please, please don't hurt me, mister. I'll do anything you want, just please don't hurt me," she whined.

"I know you'll do anything I want. The question is are you gonna do it the easy way or the hard way?"

She tried to get out from under me again so I grabbed her hands and held them down while I forced my way between her legs. Despite the act (or maybe because of it) her pussy was open and wet, ready for me to use her. I teased her slit with my cock and asked, "What's it gonna be?"

"Oh, God. Are you going to fuck me?

"Yeah, and I'm gonna make you love it."

"Oh, please don't. Please stop."

I kept teasing her, rubbing my length between the cheeks of her ass, tickling her clit with my cock head, and spreading her lips with the tip of my rod only to back off and leave her waiting. "You sure don't want me to stop?"

"Hmmm. Oh, yes...please...please..."

"Please what?"

"Oh, damn, Banger, please fuck me...please."

When she said please the second time I shove my cock all the way into her hot wet pussy. Her head flew up and she moaned loudly. I pounded into her body and she lifted her hips to get just the right angle. Using one hand hold her down, I slid the other under her belly to tease her clit. Spreading my legs out I forced hers together tilting her pelvis even more. I knew the pressure of my hand and the angle of my cock in her would stimulate her G-spot. It must have worked because just a minute later she screamed as she came. Her pussy shot juice all over my cock and balls until it was dripping off me.

I lay still on her sweat soaked back as we caught our breath. With my arm around her waist I rolled us over and spooned her with my rod still buried in her. Little spasms shook her body every minute or two. Finally she sighed and said, "I've never come so hard in my life. Damn. I know why they call you Banger now."

As we lay there she began to grind on me like a stripper giving a lap dance. But it was even better because I was still hard as a rock inside her. "That's nice, Gina. Move that sweet ass."

"I'm so wiped out it's all I can do for you, Banger."

"Then I'm just going to have to take you the way I want to aren't I?"

"Oh HELL yes. Use me any way you want."

I left her on her side as I got on my knees over her. She started to turn but I held her in place. It was a unique experience to feel how tight she was from that angle. She snuck her hand down to play with her clit as I slid in and out of her. The walls of her cunt quivered around me and drew me in as she came.

When she'd caught her breath I stood her up by the bed and spread her legs wide. I had her lean over and grab her ankles so she could watch me pumping in and out of her. My balls were slapping against her clit as my stomach slapped her ass. She told me she could see my cock stretching her pussy lips apart and her clit dragging up and down the underside of my shaft. I sped up as I got close and she started coming. It felt my orgasm starting in my toes and shooting up through my body. But she didn't last long enough for me to come inside her. For the second time in her life her come squirted out as she got off. When she did her legs gave out and she collapsed at my feet just in time for me to shoot off all over her face and tits. With her mouth open wide, I emptied my balls all over her. Not giving up, she latched her mouth onto my rod and sucked me dry. Then she sat and scooped my come up to lick it off her fingers before she crawled over to me to suck me clean.

I flopped into a chair and had her curl up in my lap. We sat and cuddled until the chill from our sweat drove us into the shower. I thought soaping her up and having her do the same for me was the best until we got out and she dried me off. By the time she was done, I was hard as a rock again.

Heading back to my bed she threw one of those deliciously long legs over me and lowered herself onto my cock. A slow leisurely ride to a mutual orgasm finished off our night. I woke up in the morning to find her curled up beside me with her hand around my shaft. It took a while to go back to sleep with such a beautiful girl handling me that way. When I woke up again she was grinding her ass against my rod sliding it up and down between the tight cheeks of her butt. When the head got wedged against her little rosebud, she bore down hard and I popped into her ass.

Slowly she drew me into her hot little butt, inch by inch. With every shudder and breath she took that tight hole massaged my rod as I slid into her. Furiously rubbing her clit as she pushed against me she was moaning and urging me on. Her sweet round butt finally made contact with my stomach. She had me all the way in her and it made her come hard and long.

Gina looked excited and relieved when she said, "Thank you. I've never had the nerve to do this before, but it's fantastic, Banger. Thank you." You could have knocked me over with a feather. I hadn't pushed her to this. I hadn't even suggested it. She just took me in her ass and then thanked me.

In an uncharacteristic voice Gina then said, "Banger, fuck my ass. I'm begging you. Fuck me, please."

Slowly I slid out and felt her coming again. Her fingers never left her pussy as I started sawing in and out of her. Keeping an eye on her to make sure she was okay I sped up. I didn't go too fast too soon, I wanted her to want to do it again because I sure as hell did. Soon she was shoving them her fingers in and out of her cunt. I could hear her juices sloshing so I started giving her a good hard fucking. "Oh God, Banger. Ream my ass out with your cock. Do it. Do it. FUCK MY ASS!"

When I felt her body tense up on her way to another climax I sped up again. Leaning in I whispered in her ear, "Your ass in mine now. I'm going to fill it up with come and mark my territory...right...NOW"

We came together, heaving and shuddering from head to toe. My heart was pounding and I was breathless as I shot off in her tight hot ass. When she felt that warm wet come splashing inside her it made her come again. Finally sated, we lay together for what seemed like hours while the world around us returned to its normal state. Gina turned and gave me a soft tender kiss and said, "Thank you," again with a heavy sigh.

"No, thank you, Gina. That was amazing."

Gina got up slowly and tip toed her way to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out with a couple of towels to wash and dry me off. Satisfied we were both clean enough she rolled me over on my back and curled up beside me with her head on my shoulder. The next thing I knew it was morning and she was gone. There was a note leaning up on the nightstand that read, "I think this is yours now." Propping it up was a cherry. Leave it to Gina to make a joke like that.

I didn't see any of the girls again until Earth Day. I called the house and talked to each of the girls, but we were all too busy to get together. J.W. was out of the office for over a week preparing for the event. She'd got the magazine to co-sponsor it with Nora's company and she got all the local officials to be there by sending out reporters to ask if they were going to attend. It got a lot of attention from the local media. Each of the girls agreed to give tours. Leda complained about having caterers to feed everyone, but she gave in when they agreed to use the gardens at the house for the food. The shelter provided the extra hands to build a stage, etc and things were cooking right along.

On Earth Day Leda showed people the eco-friendly gardens and greenhouse. Nora, Gina and Tina each showed how the systems in the house worked and J.W. served as emcee of the event. A concert and a vegetarian cooking competition rounded out the day's activities. There were people everywhere all day. It was a great turn out and everyone seemed to have a good time.

J.W. had managed to keep one part of the day's program a secret. She was the only one who knew that Nora was going to get an award for her work. When she called Nora up on stage, Nora took the girls with her. J.W. turned the stage over to the head of The National Alliance Sustainable Living and joined her sisters as Nora got her award. Nora was stunned. It was the first time I'd ever seen her thrown off guard.

She hugged each of the girls and pulled them up with her to accept it. She told everyone what a difference each of the girls had made in her life and what they'd contributed. She thanked everyone who worked for her and introduced the people from her office and the shelter. It was a surprise when she pointed me out and thanked me for making her "funky old house" look so good. That got a good laugh. Then she got serious and finished by saying we'd given her something to treasure for the rest of her life.

After the last of the caterers and musicians left, J.W. put her arm over my shoulders and said, "Thanks, Nick. You really did it."

"No, J.W. this was all you. It was your idea and your drive that got this going. All I did was type up what all of you told me." I hugged her and said, "Thanks for letting me be a part of this. It was amazing."