The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What makes you think this is over, mister? Everyone's cleared out now so Mom and the girls have headed upstairs. I'm supposed to get you up there to help us celebrate."

"That sounds good to me," I said. Taking her in my arms I carried her up the stairs yelling, "Let's go!"

Shouts and laughter rang down the hall as we made our way upstairs. As we got to the top of the stairs clothes were flying out the door. We both laughed. But the sight waiting for us was even better. All the girl's mattresses had been laid out in the meditation garden. Standing at the far end of the garden were four naked babes wearing strapons. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to hurt myself. J.W. said, "Now we can all swing a cock just like yours, Banger."

"Just like mine?"

"Yeah," Nora answered as she started across the room, leading her well-hung girls toward me. "Remember when you woke up as Gina was playing with your hard cock the other night?"

"Well, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," I said with a smile.

Tina giggled and asked, "Does a gentleman ream out a girl's virgin ass and tell?"

Everybody laughed at that as Nora went on, "The girls' mom and I used to cast our lovers' cocks as keepsakes. 'A little souvenir to remember them by' is what we called it. Well, Gina did that with you. And we made these from it. Now we can feel what it's like to fuck like you do."

J.W. came up behind me with her strap on in hand. That's when I saw the harness had a second dildo on it to fill up the girl wearing it. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "And we get a good fucking at the same time."

The girls were stripping off my clothes as they told me about their plan for the night. They'd drawn straws and they were going to take turns with me as the rest of them watched and played together. After each of the girls got her turn, then I could have any of them any way I wanted. I said, "There's only one problem with your plan."

"What's that?" Gina asked.

"You're assuming I want you just one of you at a time"

They all rushed me to give me hugs and kisses. Nora said, "Be patient, Nick. We'll get around to doing that too. And trust me, it'll be worth the wait."

I kissed her and said, "No doubt it will."

Leda had dropped her strap on and stayed with me as the others moved away. She propped me up on a pile of pillows so I could watch the show the others were putting on. As we made out I couldn't help but sneak a peek or two at the girls as they sucked each other's tits and cocks. "Leda, don't get me wrong. I'm flattered and impressed with what you've done, but I don't think those cocks look like mine."

She giggled and said, "They're not exactly like yours. They're scaled down a bit. The first one we made was a double-headed dildo but it didn't work out."

"Why not?"

"You can't fuck quite the right way with one of those. Trust me, I know."

"So what did you girls do?"

"Tina came up with a harness that offset the two shafts and it worked a lot better. I can promise you once we got it the way we all liked it, there was extensive testing involved to make sure we were all satisfied by it. I mean with it."

I chuckled and said, "I'll bet."

Leda had been stroking me with soft teasing strokes as we talked. It was starting to get to me. "That's not all we did though. When Tina put it on the first time to show us how it worked, it looked a bit strange."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she had a hard time walking around with a nine inch dildo stuck inside her and a girl her size with a cock like yours looked like a freak. I don't mean to offend you, but we all laughed our butts off. Jana suggested that we scale it down so we could have a little part of you with us when you were gone, but still save a part of ourselves for the real thing. We all agreed it was the right idea so we made the inside one a five-inch version of you and the other a six-inch version. It worked out a lot better."

"That's good. I hate the thought that I might become obsolete around here."

She straddled me then and engulfing me in her wet pussy she said, "There's not much chance of that." Reaching back to play with my nuts as she rode me she added, "Can't you see? Nobody's got the balls to replace you." With each laugh her pussy squeezed me tight then let me go. It was a unique feeling. I don't know if I've ever been inside someone who was so tight and had such muscle control when they were laughing. It almost made me come on the spot.

Leda rode me and let me suck on her sweet tits to start, then she turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl so we could watch the others together. She played with her clit as she fucked me and got off quickly. The others gave me the same treatment as one by one they'd come over, play with my cock, climb on to ride me then turn to watch the others as she got off. One after another they used my cock like another dildo just getting their jollies without letting me come.

Tina was the last in line. I thought she'd be upset at having to wait, but she said it was her idea. She broke the pattern by having me take her doggy style so I could slam into her as we watched the rest of them. She told she said had something special for me when she first came over and she wasn't kidding. Tina explained that each girl picked a different color for the belt for her strapon. She pointed out how Gina had on a blue belt and Leda was wearing a pink one. Then she gave me a little black box with display that read 'S M L' and five different color buttons on it along with a button that said 'All' and another that said 'Off'.

I asked, "What does it do?"

"It's a remote control for the strapons."

"A remote for what?"

"The others don't know but I added a little something extra in them," she said with an evil grin. Setting the readout to 'L' she pushed pink and blue buttons as she said, "Check this out."

You'd think the four girls had been struck by lightening the way they all jumped. Screams rang out as they writhed around the floor. Nora was on her back as Gina fucked her while Leda was taking J.W. doggy style just above her. Nora and J.W. had gone from playing with each other's tits and licking each other's clits until Tina turned on the hidden vibrators. I grabbed it from her and hit 'Off' as fast as I could.

"What the fuck was that?" yelled Gina.

Leda said, "That thing almost tore my pussy apart,"

"Surprise," Tina giggled.

When the girls figured out what had happened, J.W. got up and came to get Tina. "You bitch. She could have bit my clit off," she yelled. "Come on, girls, let's get her."

Though she tried to fight back, the four of them tied Tina down. With a wicked smile Gina asked, "You still haven't got to come on Nick's big cock, have you Tina?"

"No."

"Then let's see how long you can take it before you apologize. We're going to let Nick fuck each of us any way he wants for as long as he wants while you watch."

J.W. stepped in and added, "But we're not going to let you come. He can and will. He'll come, but you can't until you apologize."

"You bitches wouldn't dare. Mom, help me please."

"No way little girl. You could have hurt somebody with that stunt. If you'd warned us ahead of time or taken it easy it would be one thing, but that was outrageous." Nora kissed her forehead and said, "You're on your own here kiddo."

Then Gina grabbed my cock and said, "Here's what you get-or don't get-for that stunt." She got on her knees with her pussy just above Tina's face. Then she had me mount her from behind so Tina could see me split her pussy lips apart as I pushed in. She started a running commentary about how good it felt to let Tina know what she was missing out on. My ego was as pumped up as my cock by what she said. She pushed on her belly and played with her clit like I had before to stimulate both her clit and g-spot. When she came she gushed all over me until it ran down off my balls onto Tina's face. I was still hard as a rock when she pulled off me leaving my cock throbbing inches away from Tina's lips.

Leda got between Tina's legs and rubbed her strapon against Tina's pussy. Tina arched her back and groaned as she did. Leda kept at it until Tina was about to come and then backed off.

Nora had me kneel next to Tina with my cock just inches from her face as she swallowed me in her hot wet mouth. J.W. leaned in and traded off with Nora licking and kissing her way up and down my throbbing hard shaft. When I got close they pulled off and jacked me off all over Tina's face and chest. I had been holding back for so long I shot buckets all over Tina. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, but none landed in her mouth. She even flicked her tongue out to get what she could, but it wasn't much.

Nora and J.W. lay down beside her and licked my come off her as they kissed and caressed each other. By this point Tina was the only one who hadn't come. Gina got between Tina's legs and teased her with her strapon. Nora asked her, "Have you learned your lesson, young lady?"

"Yes...yes..." Tina said.

Nora gave Gina a nod and she shoved deep into Tina's hungry cunt. She stroked in and out just a couple of times and Tina was about to get off when Gina pulled out. Leda took her place and gave her the same treatment then J.W. did the same. Tina was loosing her mind and begging to be fucked. Nora tugged on my arm to move me in position between Tina's outstretched legs.

Nora lay down and softly asked, "Are you going to behave yourself, Tina?"

"Yes."

"Will you be a good little girl?"

"Yes...Yes."

"Are you sorry for the stunt you pulled?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry. I apologize."

Nora took my cock and teased Tina's pussy with it as she asked, "Do you want to have Nick fuck you and make you come?"

"Oh God yes...yes. Please let him fuck me...let me come on his big hard dick, please."

Nora pushed me into Tina then put her hand on my ass to make sure I kept going until I filled her completely. Tina's body sprung off the mattress in a tight graceful arch. She screamed and babbled as she came all over my cock. I held on tight to make sure she got to ride out her climax. The other girls then released her arms and legs and the two of us fell as Tina wrapped herself around me as tightly as she could. The impact must have knocked the wind out of her but you couldn't tell from the way she was wailing as she came. Her pussy tightened up on me with such intensity that I shot off in her immediately. That started another orgasm in her that seemed to go grow stronger with every pulse of my cock.

Nora had one more lesson for Tina. She had her take me in her ass and lay back on my chest with her legs spread wide. Then Nora stepped into her harness and picked up the remote. She eased into Tina's tired pussy slowly and began to gently double fuck her. Tina had just started to get into it when Nora turned the vibrator on full. Tina tensed up from head to toe and screamed, "It's too much...too much." Nora turned it off and pulled out slowly. I lay Tina on her side and I slid out of her ass. She lay there with her hair matted to her face saying, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I messed up...I made a mistake."

When she calmed down she explained how she must have got the control voltages wrong when she built the girls' strapons. She made her own first and it worked perfectly, but the others were faulty. She promised to fix them and swore it was just a mistake. By the time she was finished she was sobbing.

Nora hugged her saying, "It's okay, baby. It's over now."

One after another the other girls hugged her and kissed her telling her they would have never been so tough on her if they'd known it was a mistake. They thought she'd made them that way intentionally.

I took her in my arms and promised that no one would do anything like that to her again. Then I learned just how wild this girl was when she said, "It's okay."

"No, it's not. Nobody deserves to be used and abused like that. We won't do that to you again, Tina."

"You can do it again if you want to, Nick. Just let me fix the vibrators first. I don't want anybody to get hurt." Her gaze fell to the floor as she sheepishly added, "I kind of liked the rest of it."

The girls swarmed her to ask what it was like and how it felt. They wanted ever little detail and Tina didn't hesitate to describe it all. As we sat talking the girls took turns teasing my cock and each other's pussies. It wasn't long before we were at it again.

I wish I could tell you about the rest of the night but all I remember was eating and fucking one tight sweet wet pussy after another. I remember one mouth after another on my cock and one girl after another screaming as she came. I loved it. I didn't ever want to leave.

Two days and six hours later I got my next assignment. It kept me away for five weeks and four days. Tina wanted to go with me, but she had classes to teach. We had a little going-away romp the night before I left. The highlight of the night was when the girls took turns get double teamed by Nora and I. Each of the girls would come to us on her hands and knees and suck one of us while the other fucked her. By the end of it, everyone had it both ways. The next morning as I was headed out the door with my bag and my cameras, Nora was in the hallway waiting for me like before. We melted into each other's arms like we were holding on for dear life. "Nora, please..."

"I know. I'll tell the girls you said 'Goodbye' and give them kisses for you."

"Thanks."

"You come back soon, okay?"

"Okay." Then I said something I'd never said to a woman before. "I love you. I love all of you. Please tell them all..."

Nora eyes misted over as she smiled at me and said, "We love you too."

It was a while before I got back. J.W. had a list of assignments for me. They were all about homes and businesses like Nora's. It became my specialty. I was the go-to guy for green tech journalism. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be an artist after all. I was finally making a difference, I was proud of my work and for the first time in my life I was truly enjoying myself. I called Nora and the girls as often as I could. I missed them all but we had a great time talking. They kept me up to date on what was going on in the family and told me that I should come home soon. Finally I got to.

When I got back I dropped off my work at the office. J.W. said she wanted to go with me to the house. She must have called ahead because when we pulled up, Gina and Tina were waiting to greet us. I was smothered in hugs as I got out of the car. "God, I've missed you girls. I want to crawl into a bed with you and not come out for a week."

Tina jumped up and wrapped herself around me saying, "That sounds good to me."

"But first we've got a surprise for you." Gina pulled her sister off me with a grin on her face. There was no way of guessing what this girl might be up to so I just went with it.

"Okay, but before you drag me away to ravage my body, I want to say hello to Leda and Nora."

Tina giggled and said, "No problem, Nick. They're waiting with your surprises."

"Wait...surprise or surprises? Which is it?"

"It's kind of both, Banger. Come on. Trust us," J.W. said as she urged me on.

We came around the corner of the house to see Nora and Leda setting out a snack. Both of them were smiling at me as I took them in my arms. After the three of us hugged I asked, "What's going on? You two seem different."

"What makes you say that?" Nora asked.

"I don't know it's just something...what's going on? What's my surprise...or is it surprises?"

Nora took my arm and said, "Well, you could say it's one surprise.... "

"Or you could call it two," Leda added as she sat me down.

Tina was hopping from one foot to the other like a kid about to pee her pants. "I can't stand it. Tell him already."

Nora and Leda each took a knee and hugged my neck. Then Nora said, "You're going to be a father, Nick."

"What? I'm going to...what? You're?"

Leda answered for them both saying, "WE'RE pregnant. You're going to be a Daddy."

"You're both?"

They smiled down at me as Gina, Tina and J.W. hugged each other.

I pulled Leda and Nora in close to bury my face in between them and cried I was so happy. "Thank you. Thank you," I said giving them each a kiss.

The next day I moved in. The five of them took me into their home eagerly. Six months and two weeks later I had a son. Six hours after that I had a daughter. Nora was excited that she and Leda both delivered on the day of the Winter Solstice. It was unbelievable. An assignment I had dreaded had given me a family. I found what I want. I have a long happy ahead of me and I feel great. I'm having the time of my life.