The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

My fingers moved slowly up her thigh until I found that my eyes had not deceived me; she wasn't wearing panties. My fingers found her swollen sex lips, covered by a soft down of pubic hair. A moan escaped from both of us as I began to gently rub my fingers up and down her slit, separating the slick, juice covered and swollen inner lips.

It was obvious how excited she was by the warm and sticky juice that quickly coated my fingers. I used it to gently massage her clit, taking the little nub between my fingers and squeezing. Sandy moaned into my mouth and pushed her hips off the seat in need as I slowly slid my middle finger between the lips and into her warm cavern. I could feel her breath catch in her throat as her wet hole sucked my finger deep inside.

"Oh God, oh God," she moaned as my finger began to saw in and out. "Yes, yes, yes, rub my clit, rub my clit," she gasped as her hips began to move faster.

I brought my lips to her mouth again and pressed my finger into her vagina as deep as it could go. Immediately I could feel her begin to tremble. I used my thumb to rub her little button as my finger began moving in and out. I felt her body tense as I began to move my fingers faster, creating a sloppy sound, her juice spattering on my hand and her thighs. Her legs were spread wide apart now, giving me total access.

I pressed her body to the seat and almost brutally shoved my hand between her thighs. She didn't object, instead her hands grabbed mine and helped it move rapidly in and out of her wide-open hole.

The car began to fill with the smell of Sandy's excitement and her moans of pleasure. It was a stronger smell than the scent of soap and shampoo but no less sweet.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sandy moaned as she began to convulse in pleasure. "Yessssss, oh God, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!"

My fingers kept moving in her wet hole as her climax raced through her, making her shudder over and over. Her body tensed and her thighs clamped onto my hand, her fingernails digging into my arm, holding my finger deep inside of her convulsing vagina.

Sandy moaned over and over, my lips kissing hers gently until she collapsed onto the seat. I pulled her still trembling body to me as she finally began to settle down.

"Ohhhh...wow...I needed that," Sandy sighed sheepishly, barely whispering, her face pressed to my neck. I could feel her warm breath tickling the skin.

Then she looked up at me and said, "Thank you," almost embarrassed.

"You're welcome," I answered, not entirely sure how to respond; I had never had a girl thank me for getting her off.

I held her for a long time, content to feel her soft body next to mine, her breathing now slow and gentle. Eventually she looked up at me and smiled sweetly. Then she kissed my lips quickly before pushing me back on the seat.

As I watched Sandy pull the blanket from my lap, I started to say that reciprocation wasn't necessary but my mouth was so dry from excitement that no words would come out. No, it was not necessary but I would have gone crazy if she had left me in my state of excitement.

"So that's where my panties went," Sandy said with a little laugh as she uncovered my crotch.

I had forgotten that I had her panties wrapped around my penis. If it hadn't been dark in the car, she would have seen my face turn three shades of red. However, embarrassment soon turned to pleasure as I felt her soft hand wrap around my throbbing penis and begin to move up and down. My eyes closed, my head went back on the seat, and I began to moan. I felt Sandy moving. I was hoping for a nice hand job when I was surprised by something wet on the swollen head. I opened my eyes and saw Sandy's tongue licking the head, her face turned to the side, looking up at me, a smile on her lips. Then she moved around and got to her knees on the floor of the car between my legs. She opened my belt and pulled my pants and shorts down to my knees.

I felt Sandy hesitate for a moment when she had my pants to my feet. I knew that she could see the scar from the bullet wound on my thigh. Suddenly I felt almost embarrassed by its ugliness. She didn't say a word but bent and kissed the scar tenderly. Then her hands went to my penis and pulled it to her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned as her mouth closed over the throbbing head.

Sandy sucked me for a long time, bringing me very close to my peak on several occasions before she pulled away. I looked down and saw her take her panties and place the crotch across the head. Then her hand squeezed the shaft. We both watched as a bubble of clear juice forced itself through the material, shimmering in the dim light coming through the rain spattered windows.

Again, Sandy looked up at me as her tongue came out to gently lick the large drop of clear juice into her mouth. She then licked the cloth-covered head repeatedly until the wet panties molded to the swollen head like a second skin. I moaned and closed my eyes as my body began to shake with need. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer when her hand began to work up and down the shaft rapidly.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered breathlessly in warning. Her mouth covered the pulsing, panty-covered head of my penis again.

Two more strokes and I could feel my juice rushing up the shaft.

Sandy pushed the wet crotch of her panties from the head just in time to catch my juice in her open mouth as it rocketed from the slit. It felt like my balls were going to explode as I shot stream after stream into her mouth. I heard her choke once but that didn't stop her from drinking every drop of sperm that I could produce. It felt like my soul was pouring through the swollen head of my penis.

I could hear Sandy moaning quietly as she swallowed and sucked repeatedly. Then she used her tongue to lick the last dribbles of cum that her hand milked from me. When she could squeeze no more out she looked up, her eyes were sparkling with delight. She had several drops of my juice on her lips.

I watched her use her panties to wipe her mouth clean then sit back up.

"Thank y..." I started to say when she pressed her fingers to my lips.

"No, thank you," she said with a smile and tenderly kissed my lips then opened the door of the car.

Just before she got out she threw her panties onto my still exposed crotch and said, "Good night, I'll see you in the morning."

I watched in stunned silence as she went back into the room. My head was spinning. I looked down at my sticky crotch to confirm what had just happened. Later, I used her panties to jerk off twice more with the vision of her pretty face and mouth between my legs. I put the panties into my duffel bag and went to sleep with a satisfied smile on my face.

Chapter 3

The following morning I was up early as the sun finally broke through the clouds. It was a gorgeous September morning. I stepped out of the car and stretched, feeling refreshed even though I had slept fitfully in the back of the cramped car. I went to the diner and got a paper, sitting down with a cup of coffee, waiting for Sandy to get up.

Reading the paper was depressing. It was filled with casualties of war and pictures of college students protesting in the streets. I put the paper down when I felt rage growing within me. I was not sure if my anger was directed at the war or the protesters; that was my dilemma. I was pretty much against the war now but I knew my buddies back in the jungle needed our support.

Finally, I left the diner and went around to where Sandy's room was. As I turned the corner, I saw Sandy come out of the room and look around apprehensively. I waved my arm at her as she walked over to the car and looked inside. When she saw me, she waved back and smiled brightly. It seemed that she was relieved that I was still around. Maybe she thought I was going to steal her car.

As I approached her I saw that her car had something dripping from under the engine. "Looks like we have a problem here," I said pointing to the green liquid on the grown. I squatted and looked under the car and saw that her radiator had sprung a leak. "I think your trip home is going to have a little delay."

Sandy moaned in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

I found a repair shop and had them tow the car to the garage to replace the radiator. We were stuck in this one horse town until the shop could repair the car.

By 4 p.m., we realized that we were not going anywhere that day so Sandy got another room for the night. I chipped in some money this time since I would not have the car for me to sleep in.

To say that I distressed Jessica by staying in their room was an understatement. I heard her talking heatedly with her sister, occasionally looking over at me. I just smiled back.

We went to dinner at the diner again and then went to the room to watch TV. I chose a spot between Sandy's bed and the wall and spread my blankets on the floor. Sandy pushed the twin beds together and gave me a pillow from her bed. We turned out the lights at about 10:30. Justin had been asleep for some time.

I lay there in the quiet room for a long time, unable to sleep. That was not unusual for me. I didn't sleep through an entire night much anymore and when I did, it was very lightly.

It must have been about midnight when I heard the bed covers rustling. In the dim light coming from the slightly opened bathroom door, I could see Sandy get off the bed. I thought she might be going to the bathroom.

I saw her look down at me.

"Are you still awake?" she whispered.

"Yes," I answered.

"Need some company?"

Immediately I could feel my heart start to race. I wasn't sure what she meant by 'company' but I was hoping it was a replay of last night. "Yes," I whispered, my voice strained.

Sandy knelt next to me. I could see her looking down at me hesitantly, almost like she was trying to make a decision. Suddenly she bent over and brought her face close to mine. Her soft, wet lips met mine in a slow sensual kiss. I tried to withhold a moan as our tongues began to work into each other's mouths. When she pulled away, I almost groaned in disappointment. Then my breath caught in my throat as I watched her pull her nightshirt over her head. While the light was dim, I could still see her beautiful naked body.

Sandy stayed on her knees looking down at me for a little while. It gave me the chance to gaze at her large soft breasts. They were full, like a woman that has had a baby but were still young and firm. The nipples were large and erect with excitement. I watched them rise and fall with her breathing.

I could see her narrow waist and the soft brown pubic hair between her legs. It almost looked like her pubic hair was shinning with moisture.

After she had let me take in the beauty of her nakedness, Sandy leaned forward again, pressing her soft breasts to my bare chest. I could feel her nipples almost burning into me like hot coals. Then I felt her hand begin to slide down my body until it reached my shorts. As her tongue pressed into my mouth again, she slid her hand under the waistband and down to my erection. My penis had been throbbing since she had kissed me the first time. I moaned quietly as her warm hand wrapped around me and gently stroked up and down.

My arms wrapped around her back and slid down her soft skin until I held her ass cheeks in my hands. I squeezed her firm cheeks, pulling them apart and slipping my finger slowly down the crack until they gently grazed her little rose.

Sandy moaned and pushed her ass back at me, spreading her legs. My fingers rubbed the little back hole for a few seconds, feeling it pulse with excitement. I could feel Sandy's heart beating rapidly against my chest as I probed the tight little hole, the tip of my finger pressing briefly inside.

There was a moan, almost of frustration, as I pulled my finger out and moved further down to tickle her swollen lips. I could feel her juice streaming out of her open hole like a warm river. I smoothed the juice around the sex lips bringing murmurs of pleasure from her mouth.

"Fuck me," Sandy whispered breathlessly. "Oh God, fuck me!"

I pushed the blanket off my hips, and quickly stripped my shorts down my legs. I knelt like Sandy had done, letting her see my pulsing shaft, bobbing up and down, the clear juice running from the head like a silvery strand of oil. I let the strand of juice drip into my hand then brought it up to the head of my penis and rubbed it across the smooth head. I did it several times until my shaft was lubricated and shinning with my juice.

Sandy watched me, her hand going between her legs to rub herself. Her eyes were wide with lust, burning into my naked groin. As I lay back down, she turned around until her ass was pressed to me. I snuggled up behind her in a spoon fashion, loving the warm feeling of her body next to mine. I bent my head and began to kiss her neck as my hands came around her body and began to squeeze her breasts. My erection slid between her thighs as I continued to lick her neck all the way up to her ear. I took her ear lobe in my mouth and gently bit it.

Then I circled her ear with my wet tongue and said in a whisper, "Put it in!" My voice sounded hoarse with excitement.

Sandy moaned again and reached down, using her fingers to rub my penis against her pulsing lips. She slid it back and forth between the lips and then across her clit, teasing herself, holding back, making our excitement almost unbearable.

Finally, I felt her push my erection down and through her swollen and very wet lips. I moved back slightly and let her fit the head into her sex hole. We both moaned when I began to slide slowly into her, inch-by-inch, deeper, and deeper, until I could go no further. By this time, we were both shaking with excitement. I pulled her hips tightly to me, keeping my rod buried inside her.

"Oh God, you feel good," I moaned into her ear. Then I placed my mouth on her neck again. I couldn't help myself and I began to suck the soft skin into my mouth.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Sandy moaned as goose bumps formed up and down her body.

I knew that she would have a suck mark on her neck tomorrow but at that moment, I didn't care.

I began to move my shaft slowly in and out of her sopping wet lips. Gradually, I began to move faster and faster until I was moving in and out in a rapid tempo. Her ass was pressing back at me in time with my thrusts, forcing me back inside her after each outward movement.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned quietly and grasped her breasts in my hands. I wanted to warn her just in case she wanted me to pull out before I came inside of her. I took each of her nipples between my fingers and squeezed hard.

"Yes, yes, cum in me! Squeeze them hard, ohhhhhh! Oh God, I'm almost there, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cummmmiiiinnnggg!!!"

When I felt Sandy's body tense with climax, I released my own pent up passion, pouring my hot sperm deep into her body. We were both biting our lips to keep from crying out and waking Jessica and Justin.

I found out later that Jessica was awake the entire time, listening to her sister and I make love.

Finally, both of our bodies collapsed in exhaustion. I held Sandy tight, keeping myself inside her until I softened and slowly slipped out, followed by a stream of my thick juice. Sandy snuggled tightly into me as I kissed her neck lovingly. I could see a bruise in the nape of her neck and felt a pang of guilt.

We fell asleep with her ass pressed to my groin and my arms wrapped around her, still holding her breasts in my hands.

Sometime during the night, I awoke when Sandy pulled away from me and got back in her own bed.

In the morning, I woke up when light began to stream into the room from the slightly opened curtain. I had slept for a couple of good hours without any bad dreams. When I looked toward the bed, I was surprised to see Sandy lying on her side; her eyes were open, looking at me. She had a satisfied smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

Then I watched her push the blanket off her body. My eyes opened wide when I saw that she had a hand at her crotch and was playing with her vagina. I could see that the remains of our love making from last night were on her fingers and thighs. Her hard nipples indicated that she was already very excited and had probably been working on herself for some time.

Not to be outdone, I pulled my blanket down and took my half-hard penis in my hand and began to stroke it. I could see her excitement increase as she watched my hand move up and down in time with her fingers.

It didn't take very long for Sandy to begin to tense. I watched her close her eyes and squeeze her thighs on her fingers as she shivered silently in climax.

That was enough to bring me to a peak. My eyes closed as my hand moved rapidly up and down my penis until my sperm shot out in an arch, splattering on my chest and stomach.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Sandy smiling at me again. As I watched, she brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean of our combined juices.

I wasn't going to let her get away with that. I lifted my sperm covered fingers and brought them to my mouth. Her face showed her shock when she saw me suck my fingers clean. Chapter 4 Later that morning, I walked to the repair shop and got the car then we hit the road after breakfast. Sandy invited me to sit up front with her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight sweater that softly outlined her firm breasts. I saw, with some embarrassment, that there was a large suck mark on her neck. I assumed that she didn't mind the mark because the sweater she chose was cut low, leaving the mark obvious to me and, unfortunately, Jessica.

Jessica was wearing another pair of hip hugging pants and a flowery blouse. She had a bandanna wrapped around her head.

We had driven for several hours up into the mountains when we passed a sign that indicated that there was a historic park a few miles away.

"You want to stop there for a break," Sandy asked.

"Sure, sounds great to me," I answered.

"Okay with you Jessica?" Sandy asked.

"Sure, I need a break and Justin is getting wild back here."

That was the most I'd heard Jessica say since I had joined them.

We found the park and pulled into a concession stand. There was a place to get lunch so we picked up some food and sat at a picnic table near the woods to eat. After lunch, I could see that Justin needed a little exercise so I asked if I could take him to the swings. Sandy said yes immediately.

I took the little guys hand and hurried to the play area. He was giggling as he tried to keep up with my rapid pace, his little feet barely touching the ground. As I put him on a swing, I noticed that Jessica had followed us. She wasn't letting her nephew get out of her site. I couldn't blame her.

Jessica sat on a swing next to us silently.

"You don't like me do you?" I said as I began to push Justin.

Jessica didn't respond for some time. Finally, she said, "I don't trust you."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know who you are and I think you're taking advantage of my sister's emotional state!" Jessica said without looking at me. "Besides, I don't like what you...you...what's happening over there," Jessica added, referring to the war. "You might be a great guy," Jessica continued, softening her tone a bit. "But you're just some stranger that my nutty sister has picked up off the road. You could be an ax murderer for all I know."

"I understand what you're saying. Truthfully, I would feel the same way as you do if I were in your position. I don't mean to take advantage of your sister," I said as I continued to push Justin on the swing. "I think Sandy and I are both lonely and need something right now."

"Maybe you should find what you need with somebody else," she said, obviously protective of her sister but also maybe a little jealous.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers