The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,598 Followers

The truth was that I admired her protectiveness. I could understand loyalty and I knew how important it was in life. My life had depended on it many times. I had no desire to complicate things between the two sisters. "Alright, I'll leave tomorrow after we get out of these mountains to a main road," I said.

Jessica turned and looked at me with surprise, as if she didn't believe me. Maybe she was just surprised that I had feelings.

"Don't worry, I'll go. And I've never killed any babies," I added with some sarcasm. I had already heard what some protesters were calling Vietnam vets.

I took Justin over to the sliding board, put him between my legs, and slid down several times. He kept grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ladder to go down again. I was getting a little tired when I saw Sandy walking toward us.

"Hi sweety," Sandy called out to her son. When Justin saw her, he ran to her open arms. "Jess, can you take Justin for a little while, I want to take a walk with Gary?"

"Fine," Jessica said reluctantly, but not, I didn't believe, because she didn't want Justin. I was becoming increasingly convinced that she was jealous.

Sandy took my hand and led me to a trail that wound up the mountain. We walked up the hill and through the woods, holding hands.

On the top of the hill, a stone watchtower was the centerpiece of the park. It was a tall structure, maybe a hundred and fifty years old, which was apparently built by the Calvary to watch the Indian movement in the valley below.

The two of us walked up the dark, damp stairs inside the tower to the outlook. From the top, there was an incredible view of the valley below.

Sandy and I stood side by side and watched several hawks floating on the September breeze, looking for their prey in the forest below. The trees in the valley had just begun to change colors, the wind causing them to rustle gently.

I felt Sandy move close to me. I put my arm around her and held her to my side.

"It's beautiful up here," I said.

"Yes it is," Sandy said and turned her face to mine.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. I could feel her soft breasts press to my chest, bringing that familiar excitement to my groin. When Sandy felt it, she pulled back and smiled up at me like I was a naughty little boy. I smiled back and shrugged as my eyes moved down and saw that her nipples had hardened under her sweater. I wasn't the only one getting excited.

Sandy looked around the tower then smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Looks like the park is pretty deserted today."

I turned to look at the area around the tower. When I turned back to Sandy, I saw a mischievous grin and she started to pull her sweater from her jeans.

"What are you doing?" I said excitedly as I watched her pull her sweater up and over her breasts. My eyes grew as big as saucers as I stared at her large breasts bared in the bright sunlight.

"Suck them!" Sandy said and pulled my head down.

I was fairly sure that no one could see us on the top of the tower and we could see anyone coming up the trail long before they got to the tower. So I relaxed and began to suck on her offered nipple. I sucked and licked first one nipple then moved to the other, leaving them both wet with my saliva. I cupped one breast in my hand and squeezed the nipple. Remembering Sandy's excitement from last night when I was a little rough with her nipple, I increased the pressure until I was squeezing the still wet nipple very hard. At the same time, I bit the other, gently squeezing it between my teeth.

Sandy moaned loud, her legs trembling as she pulled my head tight to her soft flesh. When I pulled away, releasing her hard nipples from my teeth and fingers, our mouths met and I pulled her now naked breasts to my chest. We were both moaning, our lower bodies pressing together. I knew that she could feel my full erection tenting my pants.

We were breathing hard when our lips parted. Suddenly Sandy started to slide down my body.

"Sandy, are you nuts!" I said as she squatted at my feet and started to open my pants.

"Just keep your eyes on the trail," she said in a lusty tone, then reached inside my pants and pulled my erection out. It was already throbbing and the head was shiny with my juice.

I watched with wide eyes as Sandy opened her mouth and took the head inside. Her tongue lashed the swollen head then tried to force itself inside the drooling slit. To pay me back for my use of teeth on her nipple, I felt her bring her sharp teeth down on the sensitive skin just below the head. She increased the pressure just enough to bring a little tremble to my legs. I couldn't help a moan as my hips pushed forward, forcing my shaft halfway into her mouth.

Sandy's hands went to my thighs and rested there as I grabbed her head in my hands. She covered her teeth with her lips and let me gently move her head back and forth, sliding my penis in and out. My fingers intertwined in her hair and my eyes closed in pleasure. I could feel her tongue working on the throbbing head again, tickling it with little butterfly movements.

"Oh God Sandy, we shouldn't be doing this. Oh yes, oh God," I moaned as I opened my eyes and watched her mouth bulge with my swollen shaft, saliva trickling from the corners of her stretched lips.

I lifted her face up until our eyes met and she stopped sucking for a moment. "Sandy, if you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth," I said.

Her answer was a moan as she closed her eyes, her lips beginning to suck even harder.

"Oh God, oh God," I groaned. I watched Sandy's eyes open and look up and me again, then hood in pleasure. I could see her cheeks suck in as she created a wonderful vacuum. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm going to...yes, I'm cumming," I warned as my penis pulsed in her mouth. Suddenly I felt my juice rush up the shaft and begin to pour into her willing mouth.

Sandy grabbed my shaft and began to milk it into her mouth as she swallowed repeatedly. My knees began to buckle as my climax rushed through me. I held her head in my hands, my fingers twined in her hair as if I was afraid that she would pull away.

When Sandy had sucked every drop from my still throbbing penis, I collapsed against the stone wall. My penis pulling from her mouth with a loud sucking sound. My breathing was ragged and uneven. I still held her head in my hands.

When I could think again, I looked down at her smiling face. I pulled her up and held her close. She hesitated when I brought her lips to mine. I persisted and locked my mouth onto hers. Sandy's body relaxed and she moaned as my tongue sought hers. Then, I moaned also, as I tasted my own cum in her mouth, our tongues pressing it back and forth between us.

Suddenly we both jumped apart when we heard voices coming up the stairs. I had been so involved that I hadn't even noticed people approaching the tower. I barely had time to turn around and press myself up against the stone overlook; my still exposed penis forced against cold stone wall.

Sandy had pulled her sweater over her breasts but she didn't have time to stuff it back into her jeans. As the two of us stood side-by-side looking out at the valley, trying to look innocent, Sandy started to giggle. It became infectious and both of us started to laugh hysterically. It was very difficult to keep my groin pressed to the wall as I laughed uncontrollably. My antics made her laugh even harder.

The family looked at us like we were both crazy. We had to wait until they were gone before I could make myself decent so we could leave.

We walked back down the trail arm an arm, still giggling occasionally at what had happened at the tower.

"Well, it's about time!" Jessica said when she saw us approach.

"Sorry, we just got carried away on top of that tower. The things you can see up there are amazing," Sandy said, not looking at me for fear that she would start laughing again. At least she hadn't lied. Chapter 5

Sandy asked me to drive for the next several hours. She, Justin and Jessica slept most of that time. It was about dinnertime so I pulled off the road to a small restaurant. I woke everyone and we went into the restaurant.

The food wasn't very good but we were hungry. I sat next to Sandy, our thighs touching. Several times she reached down and rubbed my thigh, trying to be discrete but not fooling Jessica who watched with a mixture of contempt and what might have been envy.

When Sandy went to the ladies room, Jessica looked over at me and said, "You're leaving in the morning right?"

I sighed and looked back saying, "If that's what you want."

"Yes," she answered, her voice less convincing than before.

"Don't you think that's going to hurt your sister?"

"No more than when you leave her when we get to California."

"Maybe I won't leave. I hear San Francisco is a very nice place to live," I said half serious.

"You'll leave, I know your type."

"What is my 'type'?" I asked with some anger in my voice. For someone that acted so liberal, she had a very closed mind I thought.

Before Jessica could answer, Sandy came back and sat down next to me. "You guys getting to know one another?" she asked facetiously when she saw our faces.

"Yea, Jessica thinks she knows me really well now," I said sarcastically, looking at her with more sadness than anger.

I saw Jessica's face turn red with either anger or embarrassment.

When we walked out of the restaurant I saw several motorcycles and a couple of unsavory looking guys leaning up against them. Unfortunately we had to walk past them to get to the car. Sandy was carrying Justin as we walked past.

There were three guys. One appeared to be the leader. He was fat with long hair, a beard and tattoos up and down his arms. The other two were skinny and had teeth missing. They had their own tattoos and their clothes looked like they had never seen the laundry.

"Wow, baby that's one hot piece," the fat guy said as Sandy walked by. "And this must be her baby sister," he added looking at Jessica.

"Kiss my ass, slob," Jessica said to the fat guy.

I had to give it to Jessica she had guts I thought.

"We got us a feisty one here Vern," the skinny guy said then stepped in front of Jessica.

"Come on guys," I said, starting to get concerned.

"Oh the punk wants us to 'come on'," the fat one said standing up from his motorcycle. "I think he might be one of them there baby killers Lucas. Look at that Army field jacket. You a baby killer punk?"

I knew that we were in trouble at that point. Unfortunately, I had made the mistake of wearing my field jacket into the restaurant.

"Come on guys, we don't want any trouble," I said.

"Looks like we got one of them baby killers and a coward guys too," the fat guy said with a sneer.

Then I felt rage begin to grow in the pit of my stomach. Settle down, I told myself.

"Get out of my way asshole!" Jessica said.

I saw the guy in front of Jessica reach out and grab her arm. Suddenly I was back in the jungle. My instincts began to take over. There was no fear; I had long ago stopped worrying about being wounded or dying.

The three punks thought that they were in control, however, they had no idea of the danger they were in. Even today, I shudder at the thought of what might have happened. I learned in combat that once you could kill one person, you could kill anyone; the only difference was your justification.

Many people couldn't understand how soldiers could kill women, children, or even their own men. The Army trains soldiers to kill, and then they put them in a position to use that training. Once one gets over the initial shock of taking a life, then, if your perception is that a person is a threat to you, it no longer matters who they are.

These three were a threat.

I wasn't trained in martial arts but my instincts were honed to such a point that I could sense what someone was going to do before they knew it themselves.

I saw the skinny guy in front of Jessica reach over and touch her breast. She froze in shock.

Suddenly, my anger turned to rage. The three Caucasian men turned into Vietnamese soldiers. It was what I feared most about being on the streets of America again.

"Get your fucking hands off her," I screamed.

I saw the guy to my right move quickly toward me, his hand rose in a fist. I ducked and rammed my shoulder into his lower half, flipping him into the air, causing him to land on his face in the gravel of the parking lot. The second skinny guy had to jump back to avoid being hit by his friends flying feet. I took that opportunity to extend my right foot and catch the fat guy in the groin. He bellowed and bent forward in pain. Then I saw that he had a baseball bat in his hand. I reached out and grabbed the bat as he went to his knees. I swung it at the other guy, hitting him in the upper arm. There was a loud snap, followed by his scream of pain. I turned back to the fat guy, now on his knees in front of me and raised the bat over my head intending to bring it down on his scull.

Lights were flashing in my eyes. I could hear the crash of mortars all around me and the "snap, snap" of AK47 rounds whistling past my head. It was life or death. These bastards had killed my friends; now they were going to die.

Suddenly I heard a high-pitched voice screaming from behind me. Had it not been a woman's voice I'm not sure I would have stopped. Instantly I was back in the "world," standing on a parking lot between three moaning men, a baseball bat raised above my head.

"Gary, stop, stop!"

It was Sandy's voice. I turned and saw her and Jessica standing staring at me, their faces a mask of fear. Justin was screaming, tears running down his face.

I was disoriented as I lowered the bat. I saw that people had come out of the restaurant and were looking at me as I stood in bewilderment. Then I felt Sandy grab my arm and pull me away. I dropped the bat as she practically dragged me toward the car.

"Drive!" Sandy said to Jessica as she pushed me into the back of the car. As the car sped off the parking lot, throwing stones at the three surprised punks, Sandy turned me toward her and said, "Gary, are you alright?"

"I...I'm so...so...sorry," I stuttered, beginning to realize what had just happened. "I didn't mean to..." I tried to say as I felt my body begin to tremble.

"It's okay sweety, they got what they deserved," Sandy said as she pulled me into her arms.

I don't remember too much after that until I found myself on a bed in the motel in Sandy's arms. I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. Suddenly, as often happens at night, the terror of what had happened cascaded over me, starting the trembling all over again.

Sleep didn't come that night. Before the sun came up I quietly pulled myself from Sandy's sleeping form. I stood at the bed and looked down at her, then leaned down and gently kissed her cheek. Quietly I grabbed my duffel bag and let myself out of the room.

It was raining hard again so I turned my collar up and started across the parking lot.

"Gary!" I heard a scream from behind me.

I turned and saw Jessica standing on the sidewalk in her nightshirt with no shoes, the rain pouring down her face.

We stood silently staring at each other before I heard her say, "Don't go! Please!" The sound of her voice was almost drowned out by the pouring rain.

"I have to," I said, my voice trembling with emotion.

"No you don't. You can come with us to California."

"You were right Jessica, I'll just hurt Sandy or you or somebody else. I've got too many demons...nobody is safe around me."

"Gary, I was wrong. You're a good person. I was just jealous that you were paying attention to Jessica and not me," Jessica said, tears mixing with the rain as she walked toward me.

"I can't...I can't..." I stuttered and hung my head, tears suddenly coming to my eyes. I had not cried since my father died when I was fourteen. I hadn't even cried when I lost friends in Vietnam. I thought I was too much of a man for that.

As Jessica wrapped her arms around me, I began to sob, my knees giving out, sliding down her body. I was too heavy for her to hold me up so she went to the wet asphalt with me. Jessica held me, letting me cry, as the cold rain poured down on us in the middle of the parking lot.

"Come on back in the room, you can't leave now, you're soaked. At least stay with us for a couple of days," Jessica whispered, wiping rain from my face.

I let Jessica help me to my feet and walk me back into the room. I vaguely remember Sandy standing inside the door as we walked into the room.

The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and seeing Sandy, Justin, and Jessica coming into the room. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30 am.

"It's about time you woke up sleepyhead," Sandy said with a smile. "We tried to stay out as long as we could but Justin is getting cranky and we have to check out."

"Wow!" was all I could say as I rubbed my eyes. I couldn't remember when I had slept that soundly. I pulled the covers off me and stood up. Then I realized that I was totally naked and had my typical morning erection. I jumped back under the covers, looking at the two smiling women.

"Who...uh...which..." I tried to say my face beet red.

"Sorry, it was kind of hard for one of us to get your clothes off," Sandy said. "Don't worry, Jessica's seen one before."

Now I saw Jessica blush. Chapter 6

It was a different Jessica that I saw that afternoon, her normal sullen attitude was gone; she even smiled at me, almost flirting.

Later in the afternoon, when we stopped for a break she came up to me as I sat on a picnic bench waiting for Sandy to take Justin to the bathroom.

"Gary, I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the way I've treated you and the bad things that I said."

"You don't need to apologize to me Jessica. The fact is, you're right about me. I don't even know who I am anymore. I can't be trusted. I don't want to hurt you or your sister."

"You won't hurt us. You and Sandy need each other right now. I realize that now. You're a good person," Jessica said and sat next to me on the bench, her thigh pressing to mine.

"I'm not sure about that but thanks anyway," I said and took her hand in mine. "I want to thank you for this morning. I don't know where I would have gone."

"It was my fault that you were leaving anyway," she said.

"Well, you didn't have to come after me. It has been a long time since I felt like anyone cared about me. I can't remember when I have felt anything close to real emotions. I haven't cried in years. Maybe I'm starting to heal."

When I saw Sandy coming back toward us I felt Jessica move slightly away from me and pull her hand from mine.

"Everybody ready to go," Sandy said with a smile. If she saw me holding Jessica's hand she didn't show it.

We traveled for a couple of more hours until we passed several nice hotels.

"Sandy, let's get a better room for the night. I'll split it with you," I said.

"Sounds great, I'm a little tired of the seedy motels we've been staying in anyway."

We picked out one of the hotels and got a room that had a bedroom and living room with a sofa bed. It also had a bathroom and small kitchenette between the bedroom and living room, with an access door from both the living room and bedroom. The three of them were going to sleep in the bedroom and I was going to sleep on the sofa bed.

After a nice dinner with a very pleasant conversation between all three of us, we retired to the room. I took a shower then gave Justin a bath as the two of them unpacked. I was playing with Justin, splashing water all over the bathroom when Sandy came in to see what all the giggling was about.

"You two guys are making a mess," she said, trying to act stern but with a smile on her face.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,598 Followers