The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers

"Sorry," I said, water dripping all over my shirt as I turned to smile at a giggling Justin. "I guess we got caught squirt," I said and splashed water on him again.

"Can someone else get a bath," Jessica said lightly as she joined us.

"Alright, we're done," I said. "We'll go watch TV."

Later, Justin fell asleep in my arms and I took him to Sandy to put to bed.

A little while later I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw that the bathroom door was slightly cracked open. I looked in discretely, thinking it was Sandy in the bathroom. I almost gasped when I saw the reflection of Jessica in the mirror standing with only a pair of panties on, brushing her hair.

I wanted to turn away but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights as I looked at her half naked form.

I had thought Jessica's breasts were large but now I saw that they were positively huge. The brown nipples were as big around as silver dollars and stuck out like pencil erasers. The orbs were full and firm without a hint of sag.

I don't know when it happened but at some point Jessica noticed that I was looking in on her.

I saw with shock that her eyes were staring directly at me. Then I felt a thrill run through me when she didn't turn away or close the door. She simply stared at me as I looked at her and then went back to brushing her hair. I watched her breasts jiggle behind her arms as she moved the brush through her long hair. Finally after a while, her arms dropped to her side, almost like an adult giving into a child, letting me have the full view of her now heaving breasts. Then I saw a little indulgent smile come to her lips and maybe just a hint of pride as she straightened her back slightly, thrusting her breasts upward.

"Are you done yet," Sandy said, coming into the bathroom from the other side. Jessica jumped in surprise and turned quickly away. I moved back, hoping that Sandy hadn't seen me.

I was watching television again when I heard the shower running. When the water was turned off, I went to the bathroom door and quietly opened it, hoping that it was Sandy in there this time. Fortunately it was. She was standing at the mirror in her panties, just like Jessica had been a few minutes ago.

When I pushed the door open, I saw her turn and smile at me, then open her arms. Quickly I stepped into the still steamy room and wrapped my arms around her. Her still wet breasts pressed to my shirt as our lips met. I reached down and grasped her panty-covered ass cheeks, feeling the silky soft material in my hands. I reached my hands under the material and held her bare skin.

"Oh God," Sandy whispered as I bent to kiss her breast.

"You have a gorgeous ass," I said as I continued to squeeze her ass cheeks. I pulled away from her and slid to my knees. I turned her around and pushed her until she was bent toward the mirror. She looked at me over her shoulder in surprise as I knelt behind her, looking at her sexy panty covered ass. Slowly I reached up and pulled the panties up tightly between the cheeks, loving the way her smooth cheeks separated. Then I began to pull her panties down, slowly revealing the crack between her firm white ass cheeks. There were sexy tan lines on both side of her ass.

Sandy gasped when I gently kissed first one smooth cheek, then the other. I smiled up at her and used my hands to spread her cheeks open to reveal her little rose.

"Oh God Gary," Sandy moaned as she felt my tongue come out and touch the top of her crack.

I felt her begin to shiver as my tongue slowly moved down between the damp cheeks, leaving a trail of saliva. Ever so slowly my tongue moved lower and lower. I knew that she was enjoying what I was doing when her ass lifted up slightly and pressed back at me.

I pulled back and looked at her exposed little rear hole. It was pink and wrinkled, almost winking at me, pulsing. We both moaned as I moved my head back and brought my tongue to the tiny hole, licking it with the flat of my tongue. Then I put my lips around it and began to suck the crinkled skin into my mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh. Suck my ass, suck my ass, oh God Gary, you're driving me crazy," Sandy grunted as she pushed her ass back at my mouth.

Then as I pressed my tongue into her back passage. Her tight little hole opening and letting my tongue delve inside. I pressed deeper, pulling her cheeks wide apart. Suddenly, I was totally shocked when I felt Sandy shudder and shake as a climax ripped through her. I hadn't even touched her swollen sex lips yet.

I didn't let her recover before I pushed her around until her ass was against the counter. I lifted her until she was sitting on the vanity. Her eyes were wild with lust as she looked down at me. Then I pushed her thighs up and spread them wide apart, forcing her back against the mirror, until she was totally open before me. My mouth moved immediately between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Sandy moaned as my mouth covered her dipping lips.

My tongue pushed deep into open hole, spreading her swollen lips. I could taste her sweet juice on my lips as I worked to bring her pleasure. I felt her hands on the back of my head and looked up at her face. She was leaning back against the mirror and her eyes were closed, her face a mask of undisguised pleasure.

Suddenly, I saw in the mirror that Jessica was standing just outside the bathroom door watching me eat her sister. She still had only her panties on and had one hand inside rubbing herself, the other squeezing her swollen nipple. When our eyes met, she didn't look away. I could see her breasts heaving with excitement.

Jessica watched me eat her sister for a long time, her hand slowly moving inside her panties.

I made quite a show of it, spreading her legs, lapping her with broad tongue strokes, and making sloppy sucking sounds. I would take the swollen inner lips in my mouth and pull my head back, stretching her them from her body. When I let them go they would spring back to her like a rubber band. Then I would stiffen my tongue and move my head back and forth, penetrating her juicy hole repeatedly.

All the while, Jessica stood watching, rubbing herself with her fingers and pinching her nipple.

Sandy was totally oblivious to the show that she and I were providing. She was too far gone to even care.

"Oh God Gary, eat me, eat meeeeee!!!" Sandy moaned. "Yes, yes, make me cum, make me cum. Ohhhhhh!!!" she practically screamed, her legs wrapping around my head as her body convulsed in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh my Godddddd!!!" Sandy hissed, gasping for breath as her body shook in climax.

I had a difficult time keeping my mouth in place as her hips bucked up and down.

When her thighs finally relaxed from around my head I stood up, pulled her to her feet, and kissed her, sharing the sweet juice on my lips. Then I pressed firmly on her shoulders. She knew what I wanted and went to her knees, quickly stripping my pants and shorts down my legs.

After I had pulled my shirt over my head, I looked at the opened door again and saw that Jessica was still there, her panties now around her thigh and her fingers buried in her crotch.

I smiled as I saw her eyes go to my throbbing erection now held in her sister's fist.

My hips moved forward as I reached down and grabbed Sandy's head. I watched Jessica's lust filled eyes as I moved my shaft in and out of her sister's willing mouth. I saw Jessica lick her lips absentmindedly as she focused on her sister sucking on me.

"Oh suck me, suck my cock," I said, for Jessica's benefit. I even pulled out of her mouth and ran the dripping head around Sandy's face, smearing my juice across her cheeks. My eyes watched Jessica's lust filled face as I teased Sandy with my pulsing rod. Then I moaned as I pushed back into her open mouth and grabbed her head in my hands. My hips began to work back and forth. I intended to cum in her mouth.

However, before I reached my peak, Sandy pulled away and stood up. I was only briefly disappointed because she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me Gary."

"Oh yes," I responded as I kissed her lips passionately.

"Gary," Sandy said.

"Yes."

"I want you to...I want uh...I want you to fuck me in the ass," Sandy said in a rush, her face coloring.

"Oh my God," I moaned, my penis throbbing so hard that I was afraid that I was going to cum right there. I had never had anal sex but I was more than willing to do it.

Sandy turned in my arms and bent over the counter, pressing her ass back at me, leaning forward, her eyes closed.

My hands were shaking as I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her tight little hole again. It looked so small that I was worried that I was going to hurt her. However, she had obviously done this before.

Then I remembered Jessica and looked up at the mirror. I saw her still standing there, her eyes as wide as saucers, shock evident on her face.

I reached over and picked up a bottle of baby oil from the counter. I poured a stream of oil on the top of Sandy's ass crack and watched as the slippery liquid slowly traveled down toward her little hole. I use my fingers to rub it around, coating her pulsing hole. I used one finger to press on the hole until it slipped inside.

Sandy groaned as I pressed deeper, feeling the warmth of her anal canal as it gripped my finger tightly. I added a second finger, stretching her open as I forced them inside. When I felt that she was lubricated enough inside, I pulled my fingers out and placed the head of my penis on the pink hole. I took the bottle of baby oil and squirted more oil onto the head and shaft.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me Gary, fuck my ass," Sandy said breathlessly.

I placed the impossibly large head of my penis on the tight hole of her anus and pressed. Sandy moaned and pressed back at me as the little hole stretched. I moaned as her back passage opened and the head slipped inside. As her incredibly tight anal ring snapped around the crown of my penis head, I felt the urge to cum right then. I fought to hold back my climax wondering how I could get the rest of my shaft into her body before I shot my load. Then Sandy pressed her ass back toward me.

I watched in amazement as the shaft slipped inside her stretched anus. Slowly it disappeared into her body, her ass caressing every inch of me like a warm velvet glove. I could hear her little whimpers of pleasure/pain as her ass pulsed around my shaft. I pushed forward. We continued to press into each other until the entire length of my penis had disappeared.

"Be still...be still...just a minute," Sandy moaned, wanting me to let her get used to my shaft inside her body.

I fought desperately to hold still, wanting to pound into her. Still I waited, letting her adjust. It was probably only seconds but seemed so much longer before I felt Sandy begin to move. As she moved forward, I pulled back, letting half my shaft come out of her body. It looked like I was turning her anal tube inside out as it fought to hold me inside. I pushed back in, bringing a muffled scream from Sandy.

"Yes, yes, fuck me now, please fuck meeeeee!!!"

I didn't wait to be told twice. Within seconds, my penis was moving in and out of her body, aided by the slick baby oil. I watched as my shaft pulled out then disappeared back inside, my balls slapping her dripping sex lips. Soon I was moving in and out like I was inside her vagina, my thighs slapping loudly on her ass cheeks.

"Gary, Gary, Gary, oh my God," Sandy moaned. "Fuck my ass hard, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

"Ohhhhh" I moaned as our bodies worked together. I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my young life. Sandy's tight asshole milked me, squeezing me like nothing I had felt before.

"I'm going to cum," Sandy moaned through clenched teeth.

"Yes, cum baby, cum for me. I'm close, God I'm going to cum too," I moaned as I felt my balls tighten. I looked up and saw Jessica looking at our sweating bodies her own hands moving rapidly in her groin. I watched Jessica shudder, her legs shaking, as pleasure ripped through her. That put me over the edge as my cum began to rush up the shaft. I could feel the head of my penis swell inside Sandy's ass and begin to squirt my sperm deep into her bowels.

"I can feel it," Sandy screamed. "I can feel your cum, oh yes, oh yes I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!"

My body bent over Sandy's back and I grabbed her breasts in my hands, my hips moving in a blur as I filled her anal cavity with my juice. Sandy's convulsions made her ass squeeze even tighter on me, bringing me incredible pleasure.

I felt Sandy's shuddering slow as the last of my juice squirted into her. When I started to pull out, I felt her hands reach back and grab my hips. "No, not yet," she whispered.

I held still, my shaft buried deep inside her. There were still ripples of pleasure rolling down Sandy's anal walls. Before my penis got soft she began to squeeze her ass on me like a vise. Suddenly, incredibly, I felt my penis begin to harden again. I had never gotten hard again so quickly after a climax.

"Fuck me again," Sandy said when she felt my penis at full erection inside her ass again.

My hips began to move back and forth again, aided this time by the baby oil and my own cum. I could see the sticky mixture begin to seep out as my speed increased until we were again rutting into each other.

I kept at it for an incredibility long time. I almost felt like Superman as I worked her to three more climaxes before I finally let loose my own climax. The second one was almost better than the first; it was long and slow, draining everything from my body.

I looked up as I slipped out of Sandy's stretch rear hole and saw that Jessica was no longer at the door. Then I heard Justin whimpering. We must have awakened him.

I stood Sandy up and turned her too me, kissed her soft lips, then picked up her almost limp body and carried her to my bed. We didn't make love again that night, we just cuddled and kissed and held one another tight.

Chapter 7

The four of us lounged around the hotel that day, none of us wanting to leave the comfort of the nice services available. There was an indoor pool, a hot tub and exercise facility. There was even a child play area where Justin could play with other children as the parents used the various facilities.

We all went to the pool and swam for a little while. I suggested that we stay another night and rest up for the next leg of our trip. It wasn't hard to convince Sandy or Jessica to stick around and relax.

While Jessica played with Justin in the pool, I sat with Sandy in the hot tub. I held her close to me as we enjoyed the warmth of the bubbling water.

"It sure seems that Jessica has warmed up to you," Sandy said.

"Uh...yea, she is a lot friendlier now," I answered, not knowing if there was a hidden meaning in her statement.

"She's a virgin you know," Sandy stated.

I almost gasped. "Really!" I said. Suddenly I felt like a lecher when I realized what I had let her see last night. "No, I didn't know," now wondering why she was telling me this.

"Jessica is a free spirit and seems sexually liberated but has been saving herself for the right guy. I think that's pretty unusual in this time of free love," Sandy said, obviously trying to say something more to me.

"Yea, I guess," I said.

I must have had a strange look on my face because Sandy said, "I think she has found the right guy."

I continued to look at her, not comprehending what she was trying to get at.

Finally she sighed and said in exasperation, "She thinks you are the right guy."

"What?" I said in astonishment. "Are you kidding?"

Sandy took my hand in hers. "Listen Gary, Jessica is going to have sex sometime soon. We have talked about it often. She wants to lose her virginity but she's scared."

"But...uh...but why me?" I asked still thinking she wasn't being serious.

"Well, she likes you and I really think she has from the beginning. She knows that you are a good lover," Sandy said with a little wink and smile. "She really wants her first time to be pleasurable and I agree."

"But...but doesn't that bother you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, I love my sister very much, and we have grown very close. I also trust you and know you will be gentle."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Come on, it won't be so bad," Sandy said jokingly, her hand reaching under the water to slide up my leg.

I was embarrassed when she reached my swim trunks and found that I was already hard.

"I think part of you likes the idea," she said as her hand reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my throbbing erection out into the warm water. "I'll entertain Justin tonight while you take her to dinner at the hotel restaurant. Then you two can use the bedroom."

Then Sandy leaned over and kissed me as her hand worked up and down my shaft. I moaned into her mouth, the idea of having sex with Jessica becoming very appealing to me.

When we pulled apart we saw Jessica standing above us holding Justin, looking somewhat apprehensive.

"Jessica, why don't you go change your clothes? I think Gary would like to take you to dinner tonight," Sandy said.

I saw Jessica's face light up at Sandy's words.

An hour later I was waiting impatiently in the living room. I was as nervous as an expectant father, pacing back and forth. I jumped when I heard the bedroom door open. Sandy came out carrying Justin. I almost moaned when I saw Jessica come out behind them. She had curled her hair and put makeup on for the first time since we met. She was wearing a soft flowery summer dress that was cut low in the front and short on her thighs. Thin spaghetti straps held it up over her shoulder. She wasn't wearing a bra.

I had put on my best shirt and slacks but still looked pretty dowdy next to her. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Have fun and don't stay out too late," Sandy said, mimicking her mother, as I led Jessica out the door.

We got a table in a romantic area of the fancy hotel restaurant and ordered dinner. I got a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass.

"So what are your plans after we get to California?" I said in an attempt to break the tension.

"Well, I was planning on starting college this September until Rick was killed. I postponed leaving so that I could help Sandy move back home. I'm scheduled to start at Berkley in February."

"Great, what's your major?"

"Psychology."

"Hey, I can be your first patient," I said with a laugh. "I have a lot of issues."

"I'm pretty expensive," she responded with a smile.

"I'm sure you're worth it."

With the tension broken, we talked and laughed until dinner was over. I paid the check and took Jessica's hand. "Let's take a walk."

Outside of the hotel was a large lake with a long pier with hanging lights, which reflected off the water. It gave the night a romantic glow. The two of us walked hand in hand down the pier, passing other lovers.

It was a warm evening for September with a slight breeze coming off the lake. The moon was full, bright, and low on the horizon, sitting like a ball on the water.

When we got to a gazebo at the end of the pier, we stood side by side and looked out over the shimmering water.

"Are you sure about this?" I said, my mouth dry with nervousness.

"Yes," I heard her whisper, looking at the rippling water.

I turned Jessica to me and used my hand to turn her face up so I could look into her eyes. I saw a burning passion there. Slowly I brought my lips to hers. Just at that moment, fireworks started to explode over the lake. We both jumped, pulling our lips apart, then laughed nervously as the colorful display lit up the night sky. As I brought her lips back to mine, I felt her arms wrap around my neck, her body pressing into me, her warm body melting into mine.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers