The Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers

Within seconds, our passion grew like the colorful fireworks going off overhead. My hands slid down her back and grasped her firm cheeks, pulling her to my now excited groin. I knew she could feel my excitement as she pressed her hips into me.

Jessica did not shy away but pressed her groin back into me. From the hotel, we could hear a band playing soft music. I held her and began to move her around the gazebo in a slow dance. She laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel her body shiver.


"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No," she whispered.

My hands slid down her back as I kissed her tenderly again. I felt her tongue tentative touch my lips. I opened my mouth in invitation. We moaned as I began to suck on her tongue. Her mouth tasted so sweet.

Jessica pulled away, her breathing heavy. "Oh God Gary, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, I won't hurt you, I promise," I whispered.

"I know," she said in a barely audible voice.

My hands reached to her firm buttocks and I began to squeeze them again as I pulled her tighter to my erect penis.

"We had better go back or we might get arrested," I said as I looked around at the people that had come out to watch the fireworks display.

We walked back to the hotel, arm in arm. I could feel the heat of Jessica's hip as she walked close beside me. In the elevator, we stopped and kissed again. I took the chance and ran my hands under her dress. I moaned when I felt garters holding up her nylons. Sandy must have helped her dress I thought.

I kissed her once again before we opened the door to our room. Sandy was there with Justin who was sleeping on the sofa bed. She smiled silently at us as I led Jessica into the bedroom. I closed the door and took her in my arms, kissing her neck.

"Oh God," Jessica moaned as she felt me begin to suck on her neck. I sucked harder, bringing little shivers from her body. Tomorrow, Jessica would have a purple bruise on her neck to match her sister.

My hands came up to her shoulder straps and slid them down her arms. The dress top fell to her waist, freeing her large breasts. I pulled back and looked down. "Wow!" I said in admiration. My head bent immediately and took one large nipple inside my mouth. I felt Jessica's hand grab my head and pull me into her soft tit flesh.

I pushed Jessica's dress down her hips, leaving her standing in her panties and garters. Then I walked her over to the bed and had her sit down. I stood in front of her and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. When I had my shirt off, I opened my pants and pulled them down and off my feet.

Jessica was looking directly at my tented shorts, her eyes wide with lust. Her hands were trembling as she reached up and pulled my shorts down, freeing my throbbing organ. I stood silently as she looked at me. Then I watched as her shaking hand reached up and wrapped around my shaft. I saw her pretty eyes flash up at me before she opened her mouth and tentative took me inside.

"That's it sweety, suck me," I choked out in excitement. Then I watched as she sucked on a penis for the first time in her young life. I held her head gently as she worked her tongue over the head then sucked the head. Fearing that I would cum too soon, I pulled her mouth away.

She looked up with a surprised look on her face.

"I want to eat you," I whispered.

"Oh my God," she moaned.

I knelt at her feet and grasped both breasts in my hands. My fingers worked over the nipples as I squeezed the soft flesh. I pinched the nipples until they were hard then took first one then the other into my sucking mouth. Jessica moaned and shivered in pleasure.

Then I pushed Jessica back on the bed and lifted her legs into the air. I reached up and slowly pulled her panties up her raised legs, leaving her nylons and garters on. I was teasing myself as much as her. Pushing her thighs apart, I revealed her swollen sex. Her hair was darker then Sandy's and much fuller. I used my fingers to spread the lips, opening her wet hole to my eyes. Her sticky juice covered the swollen lips and my fingers.

After playing with her pulsing hole for a long time, I finally dropped my head and opened my mouth. I'm sure Sandy heard the scream in the other room as Jessica violently pulled my head into her groin.

"Ohhhhhh Gary, suck meeeeee!!!" she moaned as her hips bounced on the bed. "Suck me, suck me!"

Her juice was literally pouring into my sucking mouth. My lips and tongue worked on her spread hole bringing groans of pleasure from her mouth.

"I'm going to...to...oh yes, suck meeeeeee!!!" Jessica moaned again and began tense. Suddenly her body went stiff and she moaned as if in pain. "Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhhh lord, ohhh yes," she groaned as wave after wave of pleasure raced through her body.

Her convulsions went on for a long time before she released my head, letting me sit back, her juice was literally dripping from my chin. I had never seen a girl produce so much juice; it was everywhere. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and crawled up onto the bed. Jessica rolled over into my body, her head buried in my neck.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," she whispered as she kissed my neck.

I waited as long as I could, my penis still throbbing with excitement. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh yes, put it in me," she said and rolled over onto her back.

I positioned myself over Jessica, letting her spread her legs around me. Then, suddenly, I stopped. "Oh God Jessica, I don't have a rubber," I said, disappointment obvious in my voice.

"It's okay," Jessica smiled, "My mom put me on the pill over a year ago."

I almost sighed in relief. "That's wonderful," I said as I bent down and kissed her lips again. Then I pressed my chest to her large breasts as I brought my dripping shaft to her sex lips. I felt Jessica reach down, grasp my penis and press it between her swollen lips.

"Oh God, Gary," Jessica moaned as she rubbed my penis head up and down her lips.

My hips pushed down, forcing the swollen head slightly into her hole. Jessica moaned in pleasure so I pressed a little harder until the head disappeared inside her. It was my turn to moan as her tight muscles squeezed me like her sisters anus had done last night.

"Deeper, deeper!" Jessica cried.

I pressed harder, slipping several inches inside her body. Soon I felt the little elastic sheath of skin block my progress. I was as excited as I had ever been in my life. My body was shaking with excitement, trying desperately to refrain from forcing myself into her prematurely. I wanted her to control the penetration, to take me as slow or as fast as she wanted.

Jessica's hands reached around me and grasped my ass cheeks. I felt her pulling me gently but firmly down. The little sheath of skin resisted. Suddenly Jessica's fingernails dug into my ass. I pressed hard in response.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Jessica screamed loud.

Sandy would surely know what had just happened.

My penis slid deep into her no longer virgin hole. I fought the urge to cum as her tight hole gripped me, almost taking the skin off my penis. I held still, keeping my weight from Jessica's body, her vagina pulsing around me.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Jessica moaned over and over, her head moving back and forth in delirium.

Slowly I pulled out as her hole tried to grip me and hold me inside. I paused when I was almost all the way outside her body, teasing her, waiting for her okay.

"Oh Gary, fuck me!" Jessica screamed loud enough for her sister to hear her in the other room. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hips pushed upward.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed as I pushed quickly back inside her body. "Fuck me, fuck me," she yelled, forcing me deep into her.

"Oh God you feel so good," I moaned as I began to move in and out of her. Soon the room was filled with the slapping sound of my body slamming into her. It didn't take long for either of us to reach our peak.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum Gary, fuck me hard. God, God, God, ahhhhhhhh," Jessica moaned as her body convulsed in climax.

The throbbing of her hole around me brought me to my peak. "I'm getting close, can I cum in you?" I moaned into her ear in a hot whisper.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, oh Lord, I'm...God I'm cummmmminnnnggg again."

My penis pulsed and began to pour my built up sperm deep into my lover's body. It seemed like it would never end as I throbbed repeatedly, filling her full of my juice. I kept moving in and out of her, our combined juices splattering over our thighs and dripping to the bed.

Soon we were lying shivering in each other's arms, my penis still inside her body. Eventually, we fell asleep like that. When I awoke later, we made love again, more gently this time, with less urgency. Chapter 8

I awoke the following morning when I saw the light in the bathroom come on. I gently pulled myself away from Jessica and got up. Quietly I pushed the door to the bathroom open.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said and started to close the door when I saw Sandy sitting on the toilet, her panties at her feet.

"That's okay, I'll be finished in a second, come in," Sandy whispered.

I was embarrassed but still pushed the door open and stepped inside. Incredibly, I heard the hiss of urine as Sandy relieved herself. Without a conscious thought, my penis started to erect as I watched her pulled a piece of toilet paper off the roll and wipe herself without a hint of self-consciousness.

It was a moment of incredible intimacy, one that I can still picture to this day. She did it was such ease, like we were long time lovers or husband and wife. It told me that Sandy was a free spirit, a woman that felt comfortable with herself, a woman ahead of her time. As strange as it seems, this was a moment that told me that she was a very special person; that something special was developing between us.

Sandy stood up, stepped out of her panties, and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips slowly, rubbing her naked breasts against me, my hard penis pressed between our bodies.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked rhetorically.

I moaned in response and kissed her back, reaching down to grab her ass and pulling her body tightly to me.

"Wait," she said and turned and locked both doors to the bathroom. "I don't think we want an audience this time."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she had known that Jessica was watching us when we had sex.

Sandy grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the toilet. She put the lid down and said, "Sit down."

I sat on the toilet, my penis dripping, pointing at the ceiling, and pulsing with excitement. Sandy straddled my thighs and bent to kiss my lips again. At the same time she squatted just a little and let the head of my penis touch her already swollen lips. She moved her hips in a circular fashion, letting the dripping head slip just inside her body.

She held me like that, teasing herself and me to distraction as she began to whisper in my ear.

"Did you like fucking my sister? Was her virgin pussy tight for your big cock?" she breathed, bringing a moan from my lips. "Was her pussy tighter than my ass?"

Other than "fuck me," these were the first dirty words I had heard her speak. She wasn't done yet.

"Oh that big cock feels so good in my cunt, but I love it in my ass best of all. My ass is so tight that it's hard to get a big cock like yours inside but when I do, God, it drives me crazy," she said, breathing heavy, her swollen lips still teasing the head of my penis.

"Rick used to love my asshole. He would fuck it for hours. I would walk around with his cum dripping out of my stretched hole all day. Oh God, I'm so hot," Sandy moaned, her dirty talk obviously working on both of us.

"Oh God Sandy, please," I moaned, wanting her to take me inside. Slowly, she began to move downward, taking me inside, inch by inch. It was excruciating for both of us but oh so sensual.

I could feel her vagina squeezing me as she took me deeper and deeper. She obviously had incredible muscle control because I could feel the walls of her sex gripping me as it moved down my penis.

When she had all of me inside her she whispered, "Don't move, don't move." Then she bent her head and placed her lips on my neck. She began to suck. It was my turn to shiver. I realized that she was paying me back by putting a passion mark on my neck where Jessica could see it.

"Oh my God," I hissed, my heart beating wildly in my chest as I felt her muscles begin to milk me. Her body wasn't moving on the outside but the inside was driving me crazy.

She sat heavily on my thighs, her face buried in my neck moaning softly, gently licking my bruised skin, concentrating on making love to my buried penis. I say making love because that is the only way I could describe what she was doing to me. I could feel every inch of her inner walls as the muscles worked up and down my shaft. It felt like a mouth sucking on me, trying to draw the sperm out.

"I'm...I'm going to...to cum if you keep that up," I hissed, trying to hold back my pleasure.

"Wait," she said and relaxed her muscles.

It was still warm, sensual and incredibly exciting being inside her but my crisis was avoided. She sat still, with only our labored breathing making us move.

"God Gary your cock feels wonderful inside me. I can feel every inch. Can you feel my heart beat inside my pussy?" Sandy asked.

I concentrated on that section of my body and realized that I could in fact feel her heart beating. It felt like I could even feel her warm blood flowing through the swollen veins inside her body. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, like we were one person with one large sex organ. Sandy was showing me a whole new side of sensuality.

"Yes, God, I feel you," I choked out, my breathing erratic.

"Be still and enjoy it. Feel the warmth, feel the flow of my juices around you. Feel the way the head of your cock presses on my womb."

"Yes, yes, I feel it," I said. And I could feel it.

"I want to make you cum in me now. I'm going to cum too. But don't move, I'll do all the work," Sandy said and brought her lips to mine.

Sandy's tongue pressed deep into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, pulling her sweet saliva into my mouth. Then I pressed my tongue into her mouth. She started to suck on it and suddenly, at the same time, I felt that sucking from below again. She was sucking at both ends of my body.

When she finally released my tongue I said, "God Sandy I'm going to cum soon."

"Yes, yes Gary, cum in me. Shoot all that hot cum in my sweet pussy, oh God I'm...oh yes I'm cummmmiiiinnnnggg!!!" Sandy moaned, her body trembling all over.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I felt my penis throb and expand. Then Sandy pressed down hard. It felt like I had gone deeper into her, into some hidden cavern where no penis had ever been.

Sandy's tight hole pulled on me, sucking me, her body still not moving. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!" I moaned as my sperm shot up the shaft and began to pour into her body. Amazingly, I believed that I could actually feel my cum bounce off the walls of her vagina and spread across my penis.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in my cunt, cum in my cunt. Oh God, cum with meeeee!!!"

I shot volley after volley of cum deep into Sandy, filling her with my seed until I was dry. My testicles actually hurt when I was finally empty. It was an incredible climax, even better than with her sister. That was probably her point. I knew that they loved each other but I could also see a little competitiveness between them. I can't say that I minded the competition.

Sandy collapsed against me, sitting heavy on my thighs. I was light headed, breathing hard in an attempt to fill my lungs with enough air to keep me conscious.

"Jesus," I mumbled when I could speak.

"Did you like that?" Sandy whispered.

"That was incredible. Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"I'll never tell," she said with a sexy smile.

When Sandy finally lifted up and let my penis slip out of her, I was amazed to see that I was still three-quarters hard. My penis was still pulsing as it lay on my thigh. I couldn't even remember the number of times I had cum in the last couple of days but my penis still seemed to want more.

I watched as Sandy retrieved her panties and pulled them up her long legs and around her waist. I looked at her with surprise because she had not bothered to clean herself.

She patted the crotch of her panties and said, "I want to feel you dripping out of me all day; it's soooo sexy."

I shook my head; this was an amazing woman.

Chapter 9

When Jessica awoke about an hour later, the four of us went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. We were silent as we walked to the restaurant, but there was a smile on everyone's face. I knew that it was wrong but I was proud that these two gorgeous women were walking beside me with my cum dripping from their vagina's.

I knew that Sandy had her panties on but Jessica had whispered that she had left her panties off, wanting to feel my juice on her thighs.

I said a little prayer of thanks that I had been standing on the roadside when they happened by.

I sat in the restaurant with Justin on one side of the table, Jessica and Sandy on the other side. I looked over and saw that there was a purple suck mark on each of their necks. When they saw what I was looking at, they both blushed prettily. I reached up and touched the mark on my neck. I saw Sandy smile and Jessica squint her eyes when she realized that I had a passion mark myself.

Jessica took Justin back to the room to get him ready to travel. That gave Sandy and I a chance to talk. We only had one more day before we reached California. That meant that I had to make a decision on what to do next. Several days earlier I would not have had any doubt about what my next step would have been. Now I had a major dilemma.

"What are you going to do we get to San Francisco Gary?" Sandy asked.

"I don't know yet," I answered, looking out the window at nothing in particular. My heart was heavy. I knew that I cared for Sandy and Jessica. I also had grown close to Justin. He was calling me Uncle Gary now. Yet, I still had issues to deal with.

I reached over and took Sandy's hand. "Sandy, you, Justin and Jessica have helped me more than you can ever know. But, I'm still confused. I really don't know who I am or what I want."

"Have you thought about college?"

"Yes, I'd like to go to college. I can get the GI bill now so I will have enough money to pay for tuition but I'll still have to get a job and find somewhere to live. The government money isn't enough for everything."

"There are a lot of great colleges around San Francisco," Sandy said hopefully. "In fact, you could even stay at our house until you find someplace. We have a big house and I know my mom would love you. I've already told her about you. What do you think?"

"That's really tempting sweety. You have been far to good to me. I don't deserve it."

"Yes you do," Sandy said with tears in her eyes. "You have helped me as much as I have helped you. Just talking to you has helped me come closer to closure to that part of my life that is gone forever. I will never forget Rick but I know that I have to move on. Life is far too short and I have to think of Justin now."

I squeezed her hand and said, "Thank you. I'll think about it. I guess we had better get moving, Jessica's waiting."

An hour later we were reluctantly on the road again. None of us really wanted to leave the comforts of the nice hotel.

Sandy drove for several hours, with me up front close to her, Jessica and Justin in the back. When Justin went to sleep, Jessica joined us in the front seat. There was plenty of room for the three of us but Jessica sat close to me. We talked for a while until Jessica fell asleep, leaning against me.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers