The Time Stopper Ch. 01

Story Info
Ken's time stopping abilities grant him his kinky dreams.
2.4k words
4.41
52.3k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers

***Disclaimer***

This story is pure fiction, all characters are inspired by real people and real kinky desires.

*****

The name's Ken. Young male, 23, in college studying engineering. I graduated early from high school to pursue my career and go on to apply my studies to real technology. Little did I know that my knowledge would become excellent dominance and power. I was going to rule all of space and time, and here I was in my dorm room jerking off to more videos of women expressing their milky breasts. Odd? Not so much. I was never breastfed as a child and so in turn I felt like I had the curse of getting incredibly turned on by lactating women.

I had been taking a break from a project that applied to the simple engineering of a clock and how it could be applied to a mathematical theory about actual time in terms of earthly revolutions. I know what you're thinking, time is only a fig of our imagination in order to measure our maturation and social advancement. But for whatever reason I felt it was so much more.

Anyway, I grasped my shaft firmly as I watched the milk trickle and get squeezed out of this sexy blonde woman's large breasts. How desperate I was to suckle from this virtual momma that teased me so from the screen. My adrenaline rushed and then peaked at my favorite part of this video. I came strongly into a bundle of tissues and cleaned myself up.

I had to get back to work, I just knew I might be on the brink of something.

I didn't have much luck with the ladies. I was just a nerd. I had the opportunity a few times to actually have a dry nursing session with a few different women. These encounters were actually quite successful but damn it wasn't enough.

Exhausted, and not willing to go on after a satisfying climax, I bundled up into bed. The shell of the black watch and its copper guts that spread out from its gears sat firmly on top of my desk as I said my prayers and wished with all my heart to come to a milky breast in my dreams.

It was as if by destiny, I was sent a granted desire. Overnight, and over some awful nightmares I awoke to a feint green glow from the watch that I had left on my desk. The copper wires no longer looked flimsy, and as a matter of fact, the watch was fixed. The wires looked like a hybrid of fiber optics and some other reflective alloy and in the center showed the date, current time; all above the feint green glow of what looked like a gem. It reminded me of the old Marvel comics concept of the crystal of time from the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'm nerding out again aren't I?

I picked it up, shocked, confused, and almost half angry. It was not my design.

I opened the door to my room and found my roommates sitting on the couch watching our university's football team playing at Ohio State.

"Guys, what the fuck did I tell you all about not touching my shit, especially stuff that I'm working on for class?!" I spat at them trying to half figure out if it was them. I did so because I didn't believe that neither one was mentally capable of assembling quite the design.

"Calm down Ken, what the fuck are you talking about?" said Jack.

Fred looked over to my hand and exclaimed in an impressed manner, "Hey Ken cool watch man!"

It couldn't have been Fred. He liked it too much for him to ever even have seen it before. It was obvious that it looked like he really thought it was an accessory for looks.

"Whoa seriously! Damn Ken, you should make your own watch company. You could sell that cool looking thing for a fortune." Jack added.

Touchdown! Our offense had gotten past the goal line in a tough huddle.

I was very puzzled, observed the watch in my hands, so intricate and complex. "Wait, so you guys have never seen this thing before?" I asked for clearance.

"Heck no dude. Hell we hardly see you anymore. Still though, awesome looking watch bro; you should let me borrow it when I go out to parties" Jack continued.

I had to figure out what happened to my carcass of a watch before it morphed overnight. I needed coffee though to get my day started and we were fresh out. Damn, I was going to have to go down to the coffee shop where all the damn sorority chicks would visit religiously.

In the meantime, I'd wear the darn thing, for looks, as Jack and Fred had seen it. I pulled on some shorts, shoes, and a Metallica tee. I headed out and walked about five minutes across the campus to the coffee shop.

Mocha latté, $4.50, cha-ching.

I made my way back out of the shop as I rubbed past extra-large tees and leggings that these sisters wore. Every now and then I would imagine if any of them concealed large milky breasts underneath so much unneeded cotton.

I happily sipped the hot beverage as I walked and observed the park that separated my dorm from the coffee shop. Some of the locals would come here to walk dogs and to jog. I perused around as I finished my coffee and then proceeded to return to investigate this darn contraption. I got distracted by a woman in the distance that was jogging my way in only a sports bra and leggings. Very beautiful brunette and from what I could see from her white Nike sports bra, she was carrying quite a load on her chest. I seemed to have been mesmerized pretty hard as I felt myself trip.

Gravity sent me forward and my chin landed on my wrist right on top of the watch's concave display. I just heard a feint "whoosh" noise after contact. I didn't know what it was but I fell pretty hard and got up, dusting myself off.

I exclaimed "I'm alright! I lived!" in a goofy manner to amuse the jogger who was now only 15 feet away from me. No response. As a matter of fact, she looked frozen, her eyes piercing through me. The noises of wind, nearby neighborhood cars and her steps did not exists.

I looked around almost too frightened and shocked to know what the hell was going on. It was as if I had frozen time. My steps and me moving around still made sound but all reality as I knew it was still. I looked at the watch and saw the digits blinking along with a "I I" that meant for pause.

"No fucking way" was all I could murmur to myself. My dreams and theories that time was a graspable concept were suddenly a reality. I walked over to the jogger and wave my hands in front of her face. Nothing. No blink, no flinch. My cock took over my brain, and suddenly I found myself smiling uncontrollably.

My hand slowly rose up gently and met with her shoulder. Still nothing. I confidently then followed her collar down to her chest. I landed my palms over her breasts. They looked like about a D cup. I was very distracted before and fell due to the exciting sight of her nipples greeting the world even under the compression fabric. My thumbs struck over them as I began to toy and grope.

"No fucking way!" I breathed in as I continued my assault on them. She was hot and I knew where this would lead. I slid my fingers down under her breasts, pinched the fabric, and proceeded to pull it up to reveal these gorgeous tits.

It took a little bit of effort due to the compression but there they were. Two large beautiful breasts topped with a rosy areola and dark pink nipples.

I took a step back to admire and to clear my head to see if I was dreaming or not.

My eyes were fixed on these magnificent breasts before me. Please be lactating, please oh please be lactating I thought as my heart raced. They looked ample enough and I could see tiny pale veining on the surface of them.

I couldn't wait any longer, I got in close, carried her body, (which she was light), over to the nearest bench, sat her down on my lap and dug my face onto her right breast like a fat kid into a cake.

I latched and began to suckle. MMMMMmmmmmmmm...

It had been a while since I had suckled and nursed from a breast, and this was just as good as any time. I was engulfed and though I knew I wasn't getting any milk, and probably wasn't I was enjoying myself like an infant being breastfed. It was blissful and her nipple was feeling slightly longer in my mouth as I sucked and had my tongue massaging it. Even though there was no milk, it felt delicious nonetheless.

It took me five minutes until I switched to the other side. I suckled strongly like a hungry baby again and wondered now how this would affect the future if I were to resume the present. Could she feel this? Could she see me suckling her breasts?

10 more minutes of my fix for boobies and then I decided to test it all out. I carried her back to the spot where she stopped. I laid back on the ground where I fell and looked at the watch. My impact on the concave surface stopped time, so...

I slapped down on the surface again and began to hear a whirring of sound until it went clear as if escaping underwater. Things were moving again and then I heard her.

"Oh gosh are you alright?" she asked in shock as she approached me. I looked up at her and began to respond until she took a startled step back. Her nipples poked through her bra before but after my suckling, which now in the present seemed evident on her body, she was cutting diamond. She made a small gasp and by instinct brought her palms up to her chest. Her knees staggered slightly and I knew her sex had been turned on.

She began to play it off by getting back to me as I was still flat on the ground. "Sorry I seemed to have lost my balance too."

She had let her guard down but her nipples had remained at attention. "That's okay. Thanks for your concern, but it seems that I'm alright," I answered her finally.

I got up and treasured the devilish thought that I had just sucked this woman's tits and here she was at my aid to make sure I was not hurt from my fall. She was very close to me and it was almost as if gravity played an effect to this concept of time pausing as she was overly-concerned to see if I was hurt.

"Oh gosh, I was just startled and wanted to make sure you weren't hurt" she said as she brought me in for a hug. "Is this okay with you? I'm a hugger" she giggled. She wasn't much shorter than I was and with her hugging my head to her shoulder, she began to fidget and hold my head closer down.

Her body was begging for more. My cheek laid adjacent to her erect nipple and even though she knew she was hugging a stranger really close, it was as if she needed it. It was all psychological and she kept holding my face close to her chest, making it to where my cheeks kept sliding and brushing her nipples.

My face was now turning toward her, her breathing becoming slightly heavier and she was not loosening her "hug" as the nipple began to brush my lips.

I saw her look around, left and right, in a quick peek to see if anyone was around. I confidently opened my mouth slightly over the area of her nipple as I felt that this was about to get crazy in a great way. Our bodies were doing the talking and we both kneeled on the ground not breaking apart, my lips now very softly pursed onto her nipple. She kept her left arm hugged around my head and as she laid some soft kisses on my forehead she fidgeted with her bra's collar and pulls it under the breast that my lips had been stimulating.

This was insane, time resumed and this woman was wanting to continue nursing her invader. "Please." She whispered as she forced with that same hand, her breast into my mouth. "This should make you feel better" she whispered some more. My best guess is that the previous suckling was done theoretically in such a "rapid time" that her body was affected and desired more pleasure, hence this uncontrollable desire for me to suckle from her.

I suckled like a baby as I heard her soft "Mmmmmm..." Though no milk, I was being breastfed by this sexy woman. However after a few more minutes of ecstasy, she loosened her grip.

"Oh geez, what am I doing?" she whispered to herself. She looked down at me just slightly puzzled as her breast left my lips. She knew what she felt, that she did want that between us, but she was finally out of the trance and was really unsure why she felt the uncontrollable desire and sudden need to nurse this stranger.

She slowly put her attire back together, concealing her breasts from me again. "Ummmm...I'm sorry, uh, this...uh...sorry...uh. I have to go" was all she could spit out.

She got up and left in a hurry. I was left there, sitting in the grass with a hard cock in my shorts and watching this stranger who had just nursed me walking away. I looked down at the watch.

I was in for some more devilish action, and my large breasted jogger was not going far. I slapped down on the concave surface once again and heard the strong whoosh again...

Tune in next time. The jogger's breasts were amazing, but with this device and this power, I will fulfill my dreams. Find out what I do with the time stopper and who my next victim is in my next chapter!

GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers