The Time Stopper Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken masters time once again; his quest for a milky paradise.
5.8k words
4.59
32.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers

Disclaimer: The events, actions, and characters featured in this piece are not real and re all fantasy and intended for the reader's pleasure. Some of the characters may possibly be inspired by actual people in the author's personal life. Enjoy!

********************

The world had become my playground as I held the only thing to keep it from moving, advancing, and best of all, noticing. I had theorized that perhaps time wasn't at a full still, but rather the watch that I was mysteriously gifted with allowed me to move in hyper-fast real time. This meant that although nothing was in motion at the moment of which I paused time, I could still affect things and people around me, such as how you read about how that busty brunette felt some major heat after I toyed with her breasts.

Ken here. If you recall, once time came back around, her sex was stimulated as if someone had pleasured her one hundred-thousand times that of a regular drive, making her expose her breasts for me and allowing me to suckle in real time. I also bet you're wondering what happened after she broke away from me, packing everything back into her top after she realized I was just some stranger she had just met. Well, here you go...

We left off at me punching the time pause once more and I begin to quickly move towards her again. I knew what I was about to do was morally wrong and inappropriate but I was experimenting my new abilities.

Sound went mute. Traffic, wind, and the cafés across the park where we collided were immobile. She was there, mid-lapse of sprint and I could see a sense of panic mixed with intense pleasure on her facial expression. I walked around her slowly and then picked her up, (she was light), and laid her to the grass. Her limbs weren't stiff so I could move her body as easily as if it were real-time. I once again lifted her sports bra to expose her large breasts and began to dig in like an infant. I sucked her erect nipples with a vigor that already knew the absence of breast milk, but still hoped. I sucked on her right breast as my hands began to peel away her leggings.

I could sense that our previous encounter had caused a rapid rush to her sex, so she had begun to lubricate. I slipped my fingers past her panties and began to finger and flick around her clit. I'd alternate between flicking the clit and then sliding in and out of her. This would go on for about five minutes until I stopped and looked down at myself...

Should I do it? It'd be wrong but... for science's sake, let's see what happens. I unzipped my fly and released my throbbing member. I pulled her panties down and split her legs ajar. I placed my head against her entrance and slid my way in, locking in and then resuming my sucking on her breasts, the left side this time.

I began to thrust to my own speed of choice, as her body had lubricated quite enough to move freely. She felt wonderful, tight, and hot. I could only wish to have tasted precious milk for her breasts, but sucking such a gorgeous pair was just as wonderful for me. I decided only to continue fucking her for only a few more minutes. It had been quite a while, so I was getting pretty close pretty fast. Unless... should I come in her? Would it matter?

I wanted to, for the devil's sake, but I decided to wait on results instead. I pulled out after just a few more minutes of combined fucking and sucking, and put everything away. I redressed her and left her laying on the ground, vulnerable as she was, but fully clothed.

I looked around and decided to go hide a nearby tree, and crouched to be able to watch. I punched time back into motion and saw an amazing site.

"Oooooooohhhhhh awwwwwwwww!" I almost immediately heard her let out. Her back arched with her legs splitting open as if someone was vigorously pounding her. Her nipples stood even more erect underneath the thin athletic fabric of her bra. Her eyes were squeezing down hard as she was riding some intense waves of pleasure. I then realized as she was beginning to quiver slightly that she was coming multiple times.

"Holy shit" I muttered to myself as I watched her spike in climax one, two, three, four, fiv- no wait, yes, five times!

She finally stopped shaking violently and was catching her breath. Someone close by in the park had heard her intense moaning and had come around to see what was the matter. It was just some guy with a polo, chinos, and loafers; possibly a fraternity leader.

"You okay, did you fall?" I heard him say to her as he squatted close to her.

"I-" she began to stammer as her mind made way through intense libido and realization of what was going on.

She seemed alright as he began to help her up, but then she pulled him down on top of herself and pulled her top up again to put his face against her nipples.

"Suck on them! SUCK ON THEM!" she kept exclaiming with nearly uncontrollable libido.

I saw the guy look around and actually contemplated going for it as he confirmed plenty of shrubbery around them to prevent any onlookers or traffic from seeing what was going on in the park.

His head bent down and took in her left tit to suck on. He toyed it and sucked both tits between small intervals. She was almost immediately coming again, and he began to pull out his own stuff to play along, to which the girl's immense pleasure she immediately grabbed and jerked.

I wasn't sure how much more I wanted to watch as I was disappointed that it wasn't me that ended up lucky, but I decided to move along as I saw her slide down the guy's body and envelope his growing member into her mouth.

"Fuck me, even as this time wizard, I still managed to fuck it up..." I muttered to myself as I walked away with public sex going on behind me.

*******************

I took a few days to keep deciding on what to do with the newfound power. I knew sex without consent wasn't right, but man did it feel so devilishly good. But that wasn't just it, I wanted more boobs. I know that makes me sound like a fucking loser, or like a damn child, but that's just me. I wanted to find a lactating woman who I could drink milk from...I just needed well, ironically, time.

I decided to begin with some more googling and searching... no results, no results... Craigslist was full of trash and bots.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed. No one was home so I didn't care to shout out of my frustration. I gave up and laid in bed scrolling through Facebook.

Trash, crap, political jargon, a couple of funny memes... and then I stopped at one post.

One of my math classmates/friends had a friend in town to visit her and posted a picture of the two of them hanging out together.

"This cutie came to see me after missing her for so long. So happy to have met her gorgeous baby, Liam, for the first time. #godmotherstatus #sisterfromanothermister #imkindofanauntnow #themmilkboobiestho"

The last hashtag obviously caught my eyes immediately, and then I also noticed exactly how she meant it. You see, the picture posted was a collage/compilation of the two girls from perhaps a few years earlier and the second one was one take just a day ago, with the red-headed girl, whom was the visitor, displaying a substantial amount of growth in her breasts.

"Milk...boobies...though" I chuckled to myself as I let the humor and satire blend with a newly cooking desire.

I had to have them. The only dilemma was figuring out how to get to them. I had the blonde girl, Kasey's, number and we did have an upcoming unit exam soon so...

Me: [Hey Kasey. It's Ken. Just wondering if you wanted to get together to study for the test this week]

"Whoosh". Text message sent.

Kasey: [Hey Ken. I actually would like that. I've been having trouble with the new set of equations and I need help. You're a smarty-pants, I would love it if you could help me]

Me: [Sounds good. When can we set up study time?]

Kasey: [Mmmmm... I'm not exactly sure. My friend is in town...]

"Fuck me, c'mon Kasey please!" I said as I stared blankly at my screen.

Kasey: [Let's set it up for tomorrow. She's staying with me anyway so we can bore her to death LOL]

I almost jumped up in celebration as I had hoped that she'd come through. I felt half-bad that I was about to use her to get to her friend, but who cares?

Me: [LOL alright 7 sounds good?]

Kasey: [7 is good. See you then.]

So here we go, I had to make sure everything would fall into place. I devised my plan, it was simple: make it to the apartment, talk and study for a while and then stop time in order for me to acquire my bounty. I felt like a damn predator on a prowl, excited, full of devilish joy.

*****

The day literally dragged on as I anticipated getting through class as waiting for the evening to just get here.

I packed my books and material for the actual study session and made sure that the watch was working before I headed out the door. Nothing like walking through the living room of the apartment that you share with 3 other guys and seeing things in mid-air. I knew they judge me behind my back, but I didn't care. I was on my way to place a crown on my head.

I hadn't realized how many people were on the grounds and how lively the complexes seemed with... families? Oh right, it was parent's weekend too.

It took me about fifteen minutes until I got to Kasey's apartment, which was in a similar compilation of complexes, but were much nicer due to their very private setups. You could have an actual apartment, one bedroom and bath, on your own. Of course, it would cost an arm, a leg, your eyeballs, and a testicle, but for those who could afford it, it was a pinnacle of comfort.

I knocked and was almost immediately greeted with a warm hug by the cute blonde.

"Hey Ken, thanks for coming over, punctual as fuck too" Kasey half-joked as she let me in.

I chuckled and made my way into her living room where I witnessed my prey. There she was sitting in her own armchair. The red-headed girl stood up and introduced herself while presenting her hand.

"Hi there, I'm Cindy"

"Ken, very nice to meet you" I said as I accepted her handshake and smiled to her.

Kasey made her way around our greeting bubble and sat down on the longer, more accommodating, couch. She already had her laptop fired up and ready.

We all sat down, settling in. I sat next to Kasey and began to take out my own materials to begin setting up the actual study.

"So Ken, you're in Kasey's Trig course?" Cindy asked curiously, breaking bread with me.

"Yes I am. She's good at it too, but I think she just doesn't give herself the credit." I commented

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea, that's how it's been all my life with her" Cindy agreed with the latter.

Kasey giggled and scowled almost at the same time saying, "Cindy shut up".

Cindy laughed and then said, "oh c'mon you know it's true. 12 years Kasey, 12 years of this same attitude."

I looked at Kasey and asked "so you two have been friends for 12 years?"

Kasey nodded and smiled. She wasn't completely focused on the material as she was switching between practice modules and other tabs that included her Facebook, Etsy, Pinterest, and other junk.

"Yeah we only recently have been apart because of her schooling. I unfortunately wasn't as bright as she is and had to study in our hometown. Although, I was also blessed with being the first of the two of us to have kids." Cindy unfolded.

"Either way it still brings us closer as it technically makes me kind of an aunt and obvious choice for godmother" Kasey added with a bright smile.

More conversation would carry on as the girls decided to pop open a bottle of wine and begin to sip. I was offered some and accepted only to seem welcoming or friendlier. Cindy was a definite MILF, (mother I'd like to fuck for those who don't know the acronym).

She was cute, bright green eyes, and had breasts that I kept gazing at. She had on a blue tank top that was more than obvious it displayed cleavage. Her small running shorts were also really kind to accentuate her body, very impressive for a new mother.

Kasey, though not blessed with motherly breasts like Cindy was, was still very attractive and had on similar attire. Her cute breasts were not behind a bra, but only her own tank top and had on shorts of a similar fashion to Cindy's.

After around 45 minutes of anticipation and more drinking I decided it was time to go for it. I had gained the girls' trust and company enough to just shut time off and dine.

But before I could, Cindy set her glass down on the coffee table between the couch and her armchair and looked down to her chest. I followed her gaze, as had Kasey and I just heard her say, "Your boobs filling up?"

Cindy blushed a little and smiled while nodding at Kasey. Kasey turned to me and asked, "you're not weirded out by breastfeeding are you?"

I shook my head slowly as I saw Cindy smiling at me from the corner of my eye. She would cut off the tension quickly though by saying, "but I can't feed Liam with this milk if we've had a few glasses".

"Well then, pump I guess" Kasey said as she tried very hard not to sound unhelpful.

"Boo...I hate the pump" Cindy muttered as she got up and started to walk towards the single bedroom.

I had to act really soon, or my chance would be wasted. "Could I use your bathroom, the wine is building up?" I asked Kasey.

"Of course. It's the door to the right just before the bedroom" she responded as she continued to scroll through some more internet junk. I got up and walked to the bathroom and noticed that Cindy hadn't closed the bedroom door behind her.

There was a mirror on the wall next to the doorway that faced the large bed, in which reflected the sight of the bed at an angle. I got into the bathroom and held the door ajar as I watched Cindy pull her spaghetti straps under her arms and then the fabric that covered her breasts. Her bra was blue like her top was. She fiddled with the hook to the left cup and let it fall holding her breast in the palm of her hand.

The sight was lovely, heavenly. My cock was coming to life seeing this sexy red-head's pale breast exposed. It was almost perfectly symmetrical with a red nipple and half-dollar sized areolas. That's it, now's my chance.

I slapped the concave surface to the watch and felt all noise around me seize to a still silence. I observed for another second to see if there wasn't any movement from Cindy.

None. Her breast was still in her hand and it seemed as if she was almost lifeless. I walked out slowly and looked to my left to see Kasey staring blankly at her laptop screen. I walked towards her and waved my hand in her peripheral to see if there was any reaction. None.

I rapidly moved my way into the bedroom where I saw Cindy looking down at her breast, still in her hand, still exposed, all to my mouth-watering desire.

I got on my knees and moved away the pump equipment that she had begun to set up and set my face just centimeters away from the large breast. I looked up into the empty gaze of her face that was still directed at her breast. I looked back at her breast and opened up. I took in most of it, engulfing the whole areola and firmly latching on, placing her nipple at the lack of mercy from my tongue and back of my mouth.

I began to suck hungrily, hoping and wishing that this was it. Hoping that I would get the desire result and that if sexual fluids moved as effectively as they did in real-time, that the milk would too. I hugged Cindy's torso as I feasted on her left breast, sucking, and viscerally begging her body to relinquish its delicious bounty.

Then, I felt a small sensation of liquid, which was slowly, but surely growing from small squirts to a more gathered and complete form of puddling. It was collecting and growing as it filled my cheeks, and finally I swallowed my first mouthful of breast milk. It was incredibly sweet, like ginger, or vanilla, or coconut...or perhaps a light hint of all of them. It was much thinner than I anticipated, and was warm as her body produced it. I could feel the sprays of the milk leaving her nipple and striking against the nerves of my mouth and my tongue with every forceful suck.

I was here, the predator that had conquered the prey. I was in my throne and I had reached my personal summit with my own power. I gulped down her milk as if I had been in a desert, and kept sucking as if my life depended on it.

Time did not exist as I nourished myself with this woman's milk, but it certainly felt in my own body and mind that it had been at least ten minutes until I had almost extinguished a great amount of the delicious treat from this breast. I decided to shift her arms gently as I slowly let the her breast slip out from between my lips, but not before taking one last suck and swallow.

The wet nipple brushed my lips as my left hand fiddled with the clasp of her right cup. It snapped free and fell to expose her right breast. I moved my cheek to turn my attention to my next reservoir and once again, as I had done to the left, scarfed in most of her breast and seized her nipple into my latch.

I sucked like an infant once again, and this time, her right breast took no time at all in releasing the precious liquid gold that it contained. I sucked her breast and collected the milk for one mighty swallow. I savored it on my tongue as it's thin texture magically counteracted with its rich and creamy flavor. This was my own personal heaven in a pause of time that one might call a limbo. I hugged Cindy close as I drank from her, and then I also hadn't realized how erect I had been from the oasis I was in.

I didn't care though as I kept nursing. I took my right hand though and placed it all above the free, exposed breast. The long, wet nipple rested on my palm and I made a soft vice upon it with my thumb and my index finger. A few small jets of milk squirted and landed on my right cheek. I toyed with Cindy's breast as I ate like her own, Liam, from the right, not seizing my latch or letting go of my bounty.

Once again, the time in this non-existent time progressed into what seemed almost twenty more minutes, and this breast too was becoming lighter in weight, thinner in its source, so it was time to relinquish it. Once again though, not before one last strong suck, collect (almost to where my cheeks could hold in anymore, and swallow.

Plop. The breast fell freely from my lips. Her nipples were long due to my sucking, and what was worse was that I was as horned up as a bull in the Spanish 'run of the bulls'. I wanted Cindy. I wanted to fuck her timeless body then and there. I could knock her up again, and no one would know who it was... but I did already complete my mission. I still had a heart, so I began to set her up as she was before my hunt. I kissed her nipples one last time before placing the cups of the pump before them, and then with her hands against them. I closed the door behind me, so as to seem as if no one had invaded the bedroom.

I ran back into the bathroom and punched time back into place.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room. Kasey was resuming her online activity as I sat down next to her. I wasn't sure how Cindy was going to react in the bedroom but I sure hoped that it wasn't going to be extremely awkward, although, it seemed like it was all bound to...

No sound coming from the bedroom, odd.

The stunned silence came to a sharp cut when Kasey muttered between us, "Hey Ken, um... you, uh, excited about something?"

I turned to her with a puzzled expression. "Pardon?" I looked at Kasey, who know set her laptop aside and perched her body up with her knees on the seat of the couch. Her breasts were not far from being visible from under her tank top, and her cute cat-like expression was almost too charming to look away from. Her small haircut made her even more dashing of a look, but Kasey also had a very excited look on her face as she scooted a little closer, not giving a care if I stared at her or not.

GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers
12