The Time Was Just Right!

Story Info
Grown son ends up seducing a superstitious mother.
4.4k words
4.38
173.9k
68
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers

The cat crossed the street and sat wagging its tail on the steps of the house just opposite to us as though it was mocking at me. Gayathri, my mother began slapping her cheeks with both her hands, looked up to the sky and began praying as foolishly as she has always remained. I knew it is going to take a few more minutes before I can finally leave for college, which is a couple of miles away from my house.

"What a bad omen!" my mother panted as she rushed inside the house and returned with a glass of water.

"Take a few sips of water while I will keep an eye on the street," She began looking out for any more cats; widows; people who never had issues; anything which she considered as a bad omen if they came across me while I stepped down from the house. It was then that some of my classmates went past our house looking at me standing on the steps, glancing at the cat which was still sitting in the opposite direction and smiled as they knew what was going on.

"I am getting late," I groaned at my mom impatiently.

"Wait," She replied without even bothering to look at me. "It is your annual examinations; I don't want you to take any risks."

Luckily for me, a woman emerged from the corner of the street walking in the direction towards our house. Immediately my mother's face began glowing in delight.

"Rama! You can leave now," She hurriedly said. "Mrs.Anajaneyalu is coming in the far. What a good omen! She is a complete woman with plenty of children."

I felt just short of banging my head against the pillar in disgust getting fed up with all these superstitions. I began walking down the streets towards the bus stop but not before listening to some words of wisdom from my mother about how I should fare in the day's examination. The days when I used to sympathize with my mother for all her idiotic superstitions are gone for all reasons; nowadays I tend to get irritated with her behavior which sometimes hurt others.

I have always remembered my mother as a very religious woman although my Dad wasn't particularly interested in any spiritual activities. He did go to temples but never bothered about any blind beliefs much to my mother's disappointment. He was justified in ridiculing some of the strictures my mother used to enforce in the pretext of good and bad omens. My mother never ventured outside on Tuesdays; she always followed the spiritual calendar while buying new things; she fasted once in a week; she never allowed certain people to enter our house beyond the first enclosure citing several reasons. In short she was a pain in the neck for me as well as my father. It was a strange coincidence that my father was run over by a truck while he had gone out to meet somebody during some 'inauspicious time' which only reinforced my mother's faith on these superstitions more strongly. Since then, our family had become a sort of a topic of discussion in the entire village for all the nonsense my mother did in the name of belief.

I felt slightly relaxed to see my close friend Gopu waiting for the bus. I smiled at him friendly for which he did not respond. For a moment I thought he hadn't noticed me but as I got closer I was convinced that he did see me coming although he looked the other way as if he wasn't interested in talking to me at all. I somehow managed to conceal my confusion, went up to him and patted on his shoulders.

"What is the matter with you? Why should you be so angry with me?"

He did look at me this time but preferred to keep silent. I was growing anxious to know what could be the cause of his indifference but as I could see the town bus approaching, I decided to speak to him inside. I boarded the bus and sat next to Gopu and smiled again, determined to make him speak.

"What is wrong with you?" I queried. "I had wandered all over the town to get the book you needed. I don't know why you did not turn up to collect that. I even don't know why you are avoiding me today."

Gopu turned at me and smiled wryly. I was getting irritated about his impertinence and felt as though I was about to run out of patience. I quietly bought the tickets for both of us discarding his resistance and kept talking to him before he finally exploded.

"I came to your house yesterday," He began speaking in a disturbed tone. "Your mother insulted me on the door steps and I returned without collecting the book."

Immediately after listening to what Gopu said, I felt hurt, humiliated and soon I was furious.

"Insulted?" I looked straight into his eyes and questioned. "What for?"

Gopu looked through the window for a moment before he answered.

"She told me that I am an untouchable and was not supposed to have come to your house," His face went rigid as he spoke. "She said that I needed to wait till at least one month passed after my grandmother's death before I could visit anybody."

I slammed my forehead in disgust while some of the passengers looked at me hearing the slapping noise sending me deeper into further embarrassment. I was grinding my teeth in anger listening to one more episode of my mother's superstition hurting somebody else.

"She is stupid," I roared. "She still lives a few generations behind and there is no reason you should feel disturbed about whatever she said."

Gopu remained still as I could see drops of tears gathering in the corner of his eyes. My arms went around his shoulders to hug him gently before I spoke in consolation.

"Forget whatever happened," I tried to cheer him up a bit although I myself was feeling terribly upset about my mother. Gopu soon returned to normalcy and began smiling gently although his eyes and rose looked terribly reddish. By the time the bus reached our college, I managed to bring out his usual self by discussing about the science fiction book I had bought for him. His eyes were lit in excitement when I told him that I saw his girlfriend in the bookstall. I was glad that I have succeeded in retaining a good friend. But, my blood pressure kept mounting at the very thought of my mother. The anger kept lingering in me even while I was attending the examinations. Once I got out of the college, I had made up my mind to teach a few lessons to my mother for all she has done to my dearest friend.

Gopu did realize that I was furious about my mother. An understanding friend that he is, he did not let me go home after college and instead took me to the town park. I was feeling somewhat relaxed in the company of Gopu and a few more friends spending a couple of hours in the park. Honestly I was very relaxed as I reached home with not even a shade of anger left in me. But, I wasn't aware that the biggest provocation from my mother was about to unfold.

It was nearing sunset when I was about to step out. As I was getting into my slippers, I heard my mother calling me from the kitchen.

"Rama," she yelled out from inside. "You are not supposed to go out before seven. The lunar eclipse is on and your star is going to be the worst sufferer."

I closed my eyes as another rage of anger was getting over me.

"You need to have a bath after seven in the well water. I have kept a coconut, some flowers and some coins which you need to offer in the temple."

"Ma!" I shouted unable to control my disgust. "If I leave after seven I won't have enough time to talk to my friends."

My mother suddenly emerged from the kitchen in the ceremonious attire as she always does on days of religious importance.

"You are free to visit your friends tomorrow," She was dictating to me. "It is not good for both of us if you go out while the eclipse is on."

"Don't be ignorant," I somehow contained my urge to tell her 'Don't be stupid.'

"I am not ignorant," she retorted in the same tone and continued. "I have seen things happening and can't take any more. Better wait till seven, finish your bath and I won't stop you going out."

I threw off the slippers and walked back inside the house fuming in my heart. It is high time I have to put an end to all these illogical rubbish. I switched on the TV and kept flipping the channels as I was in no mood to watch anything really. The clock struck seven and my mother came rushing towards me reminding me that I should take bath before twenty minutes as the second phase of the inauspicious time would follow soon after.

"Come quickly," She was cautioning me. "I have to take bath once you have done."

It would be extremely difficult for me to explain what went through my mind at that point of time. If I were permitted to kill someone, it would have been my mother. It was mid December and I was fetching buckets of chill water from the well and pouring it all over me. I was trembling as I finished bathing and reached out for a dry towel in desperation.

"Just prostrate in front of the family deities before putting on dry clothes," My mother seemed to have plenty of advices all through. I was in no mood to worship the God as I stood inside the worship room. In fact, I was cursing all the Gods as to why I was born to the most idiotic woman on the earth. In the meantime, my mother had rushed towards the well and I could hear her chanting some slogans as she kept pouring a few buckets of water. I got amused for a moment listening to her chants as I couldn't get even a single word as her voice was shivering. Soon I could listen to the noise of her legs brushing against her clothes slogged in well water. As I opened my eyes, I saw her coming towards the worship room. She prostrated before the idols, still chanting something and the floor was getting sticky with drops of water spilt all over. I was staring at my mother, not with anger though. It was a moment of some awakening for me as I watched her bend forward prostrating. It was a sort of a thunderbolt for me as I felt for the first time that I am seeing my own mother with sexual intentions. Before I could comprehend what was going through my mind, my eyes had already strayed down on her large butt cheeks under the cover of a really moist saree. She got up on her feet, made a couple of rounds from right to left while her lips kept murmuring some slogan all through. Her lips weren't bad either!

She opened her eyes while I still kept staring at her and I wasn't thinking of lowering my eyes or moving them away from my mother. She looked at me in the manner she usually does and her eyes emanated rays of surprise as she realized that I was watching her without batting eyelids.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Her voice was tinged with real surprise. I preferred not to answer, kept staring at her as my eyes began descending from her face to her chest, to her waist, to her well shaped thighs before they reached her sleek legs. Probably she gauged the few sparks of lust in my eyes as she tried hard to conceal whatever flesh portions that were exposed to me.

"I never thought." I stammered for a split second before completing my statement. "You look so wonderful."

"Oh," She just hushed while I could see that she was slightly embarrassed. "I am going to be 45 soon."

I remained silent momentarily before I spoke again, "I am still surprised. You will be soon 45 although your body seems to be defying your age."

"That's enough," She retorted with a firm voice. "You shouldn't be talking to me like this."

As she began walking away, I followed her till both of us were out of the worship room. She halted for a moment, turned around and stared at me as though she didn't like the idea of me going behind her. While she stood I noticed that the mid portion of her wet saree weighing heavily on my mother's breasts had slipped down a few inches revealing a half of her left breast. I could see clearly that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly exposed beneath the wet light blouse. I have had hardons countless times although I felt my dick getting aroused seeing my own mother. Strange though, my left hand reached down to cover my bulge which kept swelling very quickly. My mother's eyes followed my hand till it reached my crotch and I could see her face changing red almost instantly.

"I haven't noticed till date that you don't wear bras," I began gathering some courage and spoke although I was hell bent on talking dirty with my own mother.

"Oh God!" Her hands went up and rested on her ears as though she couldn't believe what I said. Unknowingly, she was revealing more of her body by lifting her arms up, letting her saree to slide right between her wonderful tits. Something had taken over me as I began walking towards my mother and after a momentary hesitation; I stretched my hands to rest on her waist, clutching her muscles. She repelled like a spring at once and took a couple of steps backwards.

"Ramu," She hissed in a tone indicating that she hadn't expected that I would ever touch her body. I couldn't remember the last time that I ever touched her but couldn't recollect it had happened in the near past.

"It is a big sin," she said as I began moving towards her with my eyes now pinned on her breasts.

"I want to talk something with you," I held her shoulders and my head tilted towards her.

"No," She tried to push off my hands in vain as I was gripping her quite hard.

"Looks like some evil has got in you," She looked as though she wasn't unable to digest the sudden spurt of my lust. I wanted to hug her but it took a few attempts before she finally came inside my arms although she was struggling to get relieved. Although my arms were wrapped around her, she ensured that the lower part of her body never got anywhere near my throbbing bulge. My lips rested on her neck and began treading beneath her chin while I deliberately breathed hard to let my hot air fall on her smooth skin. My fingers began stroking her moist hair as she began panting; sure enough not any slogans this time around.

"You don't seem to be aware of what you are doing" She murmured as my hands reached further down to grip her firm ass cheeks tightly. I could feel my dick stirring inside my brief immediately after I began feeling her wet body all over me while my hands remained stubborn on her ass cheeks.

"You haven't come into my room for quite sometime," I whispered into your ears. Immediately I could feel drops of water being sprinkled on my shoulders as my mother began shaking her head.

"No," She spoke in a shallow voice. "Not today at least."

For a moment, I loosened my grip on her ass cheeks and before she could get away, I held her face in between my hands and leaned forward towards her lips. My eyes closed for a split second smelling the fragrance of the turmeric paste before my lips eagerly settled on hers. After brushing either side of her lips gently, I slowly took her lips inside my mouth for what was to be my first kiss to my mother. Soon I could feel the tips of our tongue meeting inside my mouth as my hands inched up to her waist again. She moaned inside my mouth for a while before stopping and letting her body loose while she wasn't pushing me anymore. I moved her sideways against the wall, pressed my body hard against hers to let my throbbing bulge right in between her thighs. A gentle shiver ran through her body as her hands went through my armpit and resting on the back of my head. Is she aroused? I thought as I began moving up and down to make her feel how my dick has hardened as it kept brushing her thighs and stomach as I moved. With closed eyes, she was biting her lower lips while our wet bodies began warming up.

"Are you coming to my room?"

Without waiting for her reply, I began walking towards my room while she kept moving showing no hint of resistance. No sooner I got inside the room, my hands immediately latched the door from inside before indulging in one more prolonged kiss on her lips.

"I will get the bed ready," I hushed. I let her off as I knew that she wouldn't protest anymore and unrolled the mat on the floor. She kept watching me as I spread a thick blanket on the mat so that she wouldn't feel the hard surface of the floor. I was wondering if she was enough aroused to strip on her own even though my hands were itching to pull her saree to see her rolling. She stood leaning on the wall with her left leg bent and placed a few inches above the floor on the wall. My mouth started watering to see her posing erotically as I crawled towards her on my knees. I started rolling her saree and petticoat together upwards till I reached her waist. My eyes stuck right in between her legs for a while as I could see a few drops of her precum already sparkling on her thickly haired pussy. My tongue popped out of my mouth out of sheer excitement of seeing her womanhood. I lowered my head till I reached her feet and began licking her right from her ankles. She jumped again as my tongue brushed her legs for the first time but soon moved her legs slightly apart to facilitate me inch higher on her legs. I was licking every inch of her legs making those tender hair on her legs to stand aright in excitement. As my head moved upwards, my hands massaged her legs as though I was wiping whatever saliva left on her skin. It was when I reached her knees that I began hearing some snapping sounds. As I looked up, she had already hung the top end of her saree sideways and was unbuttoning her blouse. I buried my face in between her lower thighs and began motioning sideways. I haven't had a shave for almost a week now and as such my thorny hair on the cheeks began teasing the soft skin of her thighs. Her saree soon fell on my head in a heap. I pushed it off to fall on the floor and looked up to watch her naked tits hanging well over my head. My blood was flowing like a stream of hot fluid throughout my body as my lips got just an inch away from her well covered womanhood. I began stroking all over her hairy pussy to feel her lips within no time. I placed my nose in between her pussy lips and moved up and down a few times making her moan louder than before. Soon I replaced my nose with my chin to make sideways movements evoking the same response from my mother. Just as I eventually placed my lips on her pussy, her fingers held my hair in a cluster and as I looked up, she leaned forward bringing her bare breasts hanging much closer to my eyes. Her areolas were as big as the lids of talcum powder containers.

"Take me to the bed," She pleaded. I reached out to her tits hanging above me, cupped them with both my hands; pressed them as gentle as I can before I got on my heels. I took just a step backwards before undoing the towel. Both of us were nude to the hilt. She kept walking with me to the bed and sat down even before I thought of bringing her down. I went very close to her, held my freed hardened meat with my left hand and shook it in front of her face. She blushed before lying sideways resting on her bent left arm letting her left nipple almost touching the blanket. I walked around and got right behind her while she looked at me somewhat perplexed. I wasn't having any intentions to poke her ass. I just needed some more foreplay before plunging inside her pussy.

I hugged her from behind after sliding her dense long hair as my bare chest touched her fleshy back. My left hand found its way underneath her armpit to hold her left breast gleefully. It was a terrific feeling to have her enormous tits on my palm while she swung her head from right to left. She flexed her body nicely, letting her right arm to go over my left shoulder thereby exposing her right breast as well. My right hand rushed towards her mountainous flesh. Both my hands were positioned on her breasts and they soon began squeezing and stroking all over. My thumbs occasionally kneaded her nipples forcing my mother to jerk like a teenage girl.

"Go down a bit," I spoke while pushing her gently further down till it was convenient for me to take my mouth towards her right breast. Her hard right nipple looked as though it was inviting my mouth for some feast. My head bowed down enough to reach close to her right tit and she swirled immediately after my chin touched her nipple. My tongue jumped out of my mouth without waiting for any orders and began to lash at her perky nipple. She kept swirling and swaying while she kept letting louder moans. My itching right hand got into the act by cupping her right tit, squeezing it softly while I was slowly devouring her wonderful globe. She arched her body letting her ass cheeks to bang against my waist and my long dick found the way right between her thighs. Was she shivering?

bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers
12