The Times They Are A-Changing Ch. 02

Story Info
She goes to an adult movie store.
1.5k words
4.04
58.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For those just joining the journey Dick and Penney Ens are taking you might want to read Part 1…you know, so you can get the full flavor of the story)

Ring! Ring! Ring! The phone on the other end went unanswered in Dick's hands as he sat alone in his Miami hotel room wondering; just where in the hell was she? He had tried to call Penney more than once over the past few days without luck. Numerous voicemail messages had gone unanswered as well. Okay, enough, he thought. He had a major speech to give to the convention attendees tomorrow and had to concentrate on his delivery. Just might be some other attorneys out there who would want to refer clients to someone with his expertise. She's probably out at the mall shopping anyway.

Penney Ens was shopping all right; but not at the upscale suburban mall she and her friends at the Garden Club normally frequented. Penney was in the parking lot of a store in north Tampa, across the bay from her St. Petersburg home, that specialized in a different sort of merchandise. Looking forward to her rendezvous with Darrin later that evening Penney was determined to find for herself apparel of the sort she saw in those movies she had been fixated upon lately. And this dimly lit store with a half-broken neon sign was the place, she thought.

Inside she found all manner of adult clothing. First, she picked out a leather mini-skirt that she knew would look exciting and be even more exciting to wear. She considered buying crotchless panties but then decided that she would, as the guys say, go "commando." To go with it she selected a pair of fishnet hose and a halter-top that showed just enough of her flat tummy (thank god she had kept her daily workouts up) and plenty of cleavage (yes, last year's boob job was well worth it). The topper to this ensemble was the footwear. Not just any pair of shoes; she picked out a pair of clear polyvinyl platform heels-seven inch platforms! Penney was a tall woman at 5 foot nine inches and these platforms would make her tower over anyone else. However, she thought, I probably won't do much walking in them. They will likely be pointed straight up at the ceiling most of the time. A smile spread across her face as she walked to the counter to pay for her purchases.

Wearing her new ensemble, she pulled into the parking lot of the adult movie store at precisely 8 P.M., the time Darrin had told her to be there. She looked for his van but the parking lot was empty, except for one beaten-down Toyota in the corner, probably belonging to the guy behind the counter. Okay, she thought, the bastard stood me up.

Disappointment filled her as she contemplated missing the excitement being with him had brought yesterday. Oh well, as long as she was here she might as well go into the store and pick out a movie to watch at home tonight. She had practiced walking in the platforms before coming here and was getting quite good at it, she thought.

Inside the store she tried to concentrate on finding a movie, pushing thoughts of Darrin to the back of her mind. As she browsed the racks, the young man who seemed to be perpetually at work behind the counter came over to her and asked if her name was Penney. And to tell her there was a phone call for her.

A phone call for her? Here? Now who would call her here? With that question on her mind she allowed the young man to take her through an unmarked door in the back of the store, which opened to a hallway. The hallway ended with a small windowless office at the very back of the store that was equipped with only a small desk and a couch. The young man pointed to the phone on the desk and abruptly walked away. She picked up the receiver and answered.

Only a dial tone greeted her. Was this some kind of joke? She was turning to ask just what was up here when she heard the door to the hallway slam shut. A few seconds later the lights in the office and hallway went out.

Pitch blackness.

She stood still waiting for her eyes to adjust and felt movement into the office, perhaps one person, perhaps more. Still immobile, she felt strangely unafraid of her circumstances.

Waiting, two persons moved to her side, one each on the left and right. A hand on her left arm guided it forward and she felt the growing hardness of a man's erection. A second hand found her right arm and it too was led to a second cock. As she began to fondle the men a warmth began to infuse her and she pumped them even faster, bringing both to full length. And what lengths they were, she thought, both of them.

Now the hands grasped her shoulders and she was forced to her knees. The men moved even closer and the one on her right placed his hand behind her head. He took his cock in his own hand and guided it into her mouth. At the same time the second man placed his cock inches from her face and rubbed his member on her cheek.

Penney knew then that this was what she had longed for. The new clothes, the sexy outfit, the danger, the feeling of giving oneself completely. This was what the actors in the movies experienced and now she was one of them. How she wished she could see who was with her. And see herself perform.

Her wish was granted.

The light from the single bulb in the office clicked on and the office was bathed in a soft, yellow glow. Her eyes re-adjusted and she saw who she was kneeling before. Darrin. His large cock dangled before her, like an ebony snake, only a fraction of an inch from her waiting mouth. His partner, the second man, returned to stand to her left after turning on the light. Also black, his cock was not as long as Darrin's (whose was?) but it was wide; so wide she had to strain to take it into her mouth. Here she was, dressed to kill in an outfit any hooker would be proud of, satisfying two men. And ready to be satisfied herself.

The second man moved behind her and lifted her to her feet. Grabbing her by the hair, he bent her at the waist, and widening the space between her legs, forced his cock into her pussy. The initial pain from his size was followed by the most intense pleasure she had ever felt as he plunged in and out, stroking her clitoris with the tip and shaft of his penis. She placed her hands on Darrin's waist to steady herself and found herself facing his cock. He lifted it so she could take it into her mouth again and the three of them moved in unison.

The cock of the second man (who she would later learn was named Victor) began to bulge and widen even further (if that was possible) as he prepared to cum. He sprayed his hot cum on her ass cheeks and rubbed his cock against her ass as he emptied himself. She felt Darrin prepare to cum also and intensified her efforts on him. She felt herself begin to climax also.

Victor placed his finger on her clitoris and rubbed in a circular motion. This was all she needed to climax and her body literally shook with the vibrations from her pleasure. Once, twice, three times, it seemed it would go on forever. Just as she was completing the fourth (or was it the fifth) orgasm, Darrin's cock exploded into her mouth and on her face, saturating her with his cum. She eagerly licked and lapped at it, wanting every drop. Never one to disappoint her, Darin seemed to have gallons of the stuff in him. When he finished her face looked like it had been dipped in whipped cream.

Darrin and Victor gently carried her to the couch (she had managed to maneuver on those platforms pretty well so far) and wiped her face with towel. Turning her over they cleaned the cum from her ass and back.

Stepping back, Darrin uttered his first words of the evening. Penney heard his words but wasn't sure she had heard him correctly and asked him to repeat it.

Yes, she had heard him right the first time. Meet him in Tampa tomorrow night at 11 P.M. at the corner of Dale Mabry and Columbus. But wasn't that the area filled with strip clubs and bars? Wasn't that an area where Tampa's prostitutes frequented?

Yes, be there anyway.

Okay.

Back at their home the phone rang again and again. At the other end of the line in Miami, Dick gave up trying to reach Penney and rolled over to go to sleep. She was probably sleeping herself, he thought.

Stay tuned for Part 3.