The Tiny Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers

Heather: "daddy, I know that you put up with a lot from mom; you never strayed. You always were there when I needed you whenever you could. Now that you changed me, I can't think of anyone I would want to put a baby inside me than you. All of a sudden, I want to be a mommy. I want to be the woman you thought you'd gotten with mommy. I am going to show you; I can be just as hot as mommy ever was. I have a better body; I'm stronger, healthier, younger, and more loving than mommy ever was. And, I will never cheat on you, daddy. Go ahead and make it official: make ME a mommy. Now!"

With that, I grabbed her rock solid behind, pushed as hard as I could, and came with a determination I never had before in my life. My Viagra powered set was like a nuclear powered submarine, plowing forward into the dark depths, self reliant and determined to deliver its 'payload'. When my cock was deep inside her fertile womb, with the head bouncing against her cervix, I cut loose with an enormous gusher. Then another. We kissed. She started to thank me...I put my finger to her lips, saying wait...one last jerk of my cock emptied my balls down to the bottom. Every last spermatozoa had been rounded up and sent on its way. Totally exhausted, I fell into a deep sleep. She did too, not minding the fact that my Viagra hard on was still inside her, still seeping semen. We slept soundlessly.

The next morning, we kissed. It was a new beginning. We were no longer long- lost father and daughter...we would be living together as unofficial husband and wife. If it took moving, we would move. Utah sounded mighty nice.

We were so busy moving, signing papers, closing deals, changing our lives that we didn't have a chance to be together for any amount of time. So, when Heather felt ill and did a home pregnancy test out of curiosity, we realized: the time when we first slept together, at some wonderful instant that night, as we slept, Heather had conceived.

Ten years later, in Columbus, Georgia, a regulation boxing ring had been set up as part of the county fair and flea market. In the front row, on three wooden folding chairs, sat two beautiful ten year old twin sisters and Keesha, Heather's new neighbor. Besides occasional babysitting, Keesha had been a real comfort to Heather during her time of mourning for the loss of her husband, Carl.

Carl and Heather had not amassed a great fortune, so she was surprised and thrilled to find a whole life insurance policy which gave her and the kids $500,000. Now, she wouldn't have to work again. Or, looked at differently, it would give her time to train for work, the only work she really loved. And train she did.

Climbing back into the ring for the 1st time in over ten years, she was moved almost to tears seeing her own little cheering section, the twins. When the opponent, a washed up male pugilist looking for a last paycheck, was introduced the girls booed along with the rest of the capacity crowd.

After touching gloves, they went to their respective corners and came out fighting. As always, Heather was outmatched in size, reach, weight, and experience. But, just like the old days, she dodged just enough to stay upright, and when that sucker came into her zone just right, POW! With her arms restored to incredible size and power, she hit him a titanic blow, straightening him up perfectly before he fell like a sack of flour. The girls cheered, their proud mom flexed her cartoonish bulging biceps, and the boxing world would hear: the tiny terror was back...

clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories