The Tire Store

Story Info
A lady with a flat tire gets more help than she expected.
3.3k words
4.37
24.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
useraeo
useraeo
1 Followers

About 4PM on a very hot summer afternoon I left my job as bank teller and headed for my car in the parking lot. I work in a bank, which is situated as a free standing building in the middle of a large parking lot in front of an immense shopping plaza in my town.

As I stepped out into the torrid sun and heat, I could see ripples rising into the air from the yellow lined hard top as July shimmered its summer intensity. This was a scorcher, probably the hottest day of the year.

I unlocked my car and opened the driver's door. A whoosh of hot air was released from the interior of the sun baked red Triumph, adding to the sum total of the heat index. I lit a cigarette, giving the classic rod a minute to cool down before entering. All I could think of was getting home and getting out of this business attire and into my bikini and hitting the pool. A chilled cosmopolitan in a frozen martini glass would follow.

I flicked aside the half smoked filtered butt and jumped in the car, started the engine and put the top down. The old Triumph didn't come with air conditioning, but with an open cockpit and the wind blowing, it was a pleasure to drive.

As I shifted into low and let out the clutch, I knew something was wrong. I could feel a wobble in the front, indicating trouble. I got out to look. I had unwittingly parked on a big patch of broken glass, and my reward for my inattention was a very flat tire.

Now, I wasn't about to try to solve this problem in the heat and dressed in skirt and blouse. I was already sweating to the point where I was beginning reveal more than is proper. My nipples were showing through my perspiration soaked bra and blouse as if I were participating in a wet T-shirt contest (which is another story for another day!).

Right across the parking lot from the bank, and close by my parking spot is an automotive shop – one of those national chain stores that specializes in tires. I double checked my purse to ensure that I had my credit cards with me, took a deep breath of summer air, and walked on over.

"Hi, Amy," acknowledged Walt. Walt is a regular customer at the bank, coming in every morning to make his business deposit from the prior day. "Hot enough for ya, kid?"

The kid thing is a private joke between us. Walt is often taken to be younger than his thirty years. He often had customers ask to speak to his boss, assuming that he was a young apprentice, and not the store manager that he was. I, too, look younger than I really am. I am twenty-eight, a little younger than Walt, but often am considered to be much younger. Bartenders always ask to see some ID, and are usually skeptical about the authenticity of the driver's license I produce.

Walt keeps an immaculate store - at least in the customer service area. The counters are spotless. All around are displays of various types and sizes of tires. I guess it is still primarily a guy kind of shop, but, as a woman, I was not uncomfortable. That creepy feeling is absent. It's not as if we were in a corner garage with those pin-up girl calendars or some other bastion of the American male.

The smell of new, fresh rubber permeates the sales floor. The smell sent me on a mental trip back to my last trip to the mall. I am always amazed how a certain smell can evoke specific memories in my brain. I recalled with detail passing by a leather store. The aroma of leather emanated from the store into the pedestrian walkway. I couldn't resist going into that store to browse and enjoy the scents. And I couldn't leave without buying. I bought a leather halter-top that was a catalyst for all sorts of fantasies; but, to be honest, I still haven't broken it in. "Maybe soon", I said, half aloud.

"Walt," I said, speaking up. "I just went out to my car, and it has a flat! Do you think you can help me out?"

"Amy, no way I can let you down. But you know I don't generally take in new work this late in the day. The guys are all busy in the bays right up till closing at seven. Tell you what, rather than having to wait around here, why don't you take my car? Come on back at closing time, and I'll have your tire all fixed up," Walt suggested.

As much as I was enjoying the smells in the shop, I couldn't see myself waiting around until seven. Borrowing Walt's car would give a couple of hours to relax and cool off.

"As long as you don't mind my driving your Z, Walt, I'll take you up on it. I'll leave you my keys and my credit card. You can do the Triumph at your convenience. I'll see you around seven". I took him up on his generous offer, taking his keys with playful little wink.

I turned and headed for his Z. I didn't look back, but I could feel Walt's gaze follow my ass across the parking lot. I gave it a little extra bump just for his benefit. I entered Walt's Z showing as much leg as could.

On the way home, I turned up Walt's air conditioner to maximum power and adjusted the vents to blow the cool air directly on me. The Z even has one of those vents below the steering column, so it blew cool, invigorating air right up my skirt.

I turned the sound system on and blocked out the rest of the world. I was alone in the car with the bouquet of fresh rubber still wafting in my nostrils.

I began to think about the power of aroma. I judged my reactions in the mall store. The smell of fresh leather. Now the smell of rubber. I began to consider the possibilities of combining the two. The idea proved to be very erotic and arousing. Absent mindedly, I gently caressed my clit through my panties as the cool air blew on my hand and thighs.

More than once, I had gone off to work bare assed under my skirt. Often, I flirted with the idea of flashing some unsuspecting client. I never had the nerve to actually do it, of course. Aside from reality ruining fantasy, my job would probably be in jeopardy should the wrong suit discover my behavior. Today would have been a good day to have left the panties at home, though. Timing is everything!

I pulled into my parking lot, my usual parking space waiting for me. Judging by the dampness developing between my thighs, I either made it home just in time, or a little early, or a bit late, depending upon perspective. I shut down the Z's muscle purr and felt a drop in my own power level. I could sense my tachometer drop down and rest on the peg. Opening the car's door and feeling the heat flush my face sent me quickly to my apartment building – second floor rear.

Two hands to get in – one for the key and one for the knob. I crossed the threshold and kicked the door shut with a single motion. I stepped out of my four-inch heels and immediately began to strip, ambling down the hallway. By the time I got to the bathroom, I was completely naked, a trail of the day's hot business clothes behind me. I jumped into the shower, letting the water cascade over my excessively heated body.

Gradually, I became increasingly aware of a little fantasy that was playing out in my head. It was a bit of imagination that the smell of rubber had impetuously implanted. The rubber in Walt's shop progressed from having a smell, to an aroma, to a fragrance, and had reached the status of aphrodisiatic incense. The water running down between my breasts and dripping off my trimmed blonde bush added to the reverie of lust.

I stroked my clitoris, now standing still, like a tiny little cock, and progressively worked my way into my pussy with my fingers, soon grinding myself down on three of those fingers while my thumb continued to stimulate my clit.

I exploded with orgasmic pleasure. No matter what any woman may tell you, we all masturbate, and it always feels good. It just is nevercompletelysatisfying. As soon as I came, and the shower continued to run, I knew that there would have to more for me tonight!

Toweling dry, I crossed the apartment to my bedroom. I stopped momentarily in front of the full-length mirror to inspect the reflection. What I saw was a young and healthy woman. I saw long legs that had shapely thighs, a testimonial to my jogging routine. I twisted my torso, checking out my ass. My ass gets most of the attention at the gym. Not much I can do about my tits. I try to prevent gravity from taking over too soon, but there just is no exercise to work them out. So, I work on my ass. It sits atop my long legs in a rather inviting fashion, if I do say so myself. Sometimes, I regret having to wear all those conservative banker clothes. I bet I could be a very successful cocktail waitress, showing lots of skin.

The mirror showed my blonde hair glowing from the summer sun. My breasts were large and perfectly shaped. They stood straight out from my chest, and it seems as though my nipples are always at attention. My skin glistened from the shower and glowed from the masturbation.

The chimes from the clock next to the mirror rang out, indicating that it was 6:30 already. Jolted back to reality, I realized I had to hustle! I threw on a tank top, a loose fitting flared skirt, and jumped into my sandals with the little kitten heels.

I ran to the car and started the powerful engine. The domination of the road with this car was a wonderful experience. Once again, I adjusted the air conditioning to cool under my skirt. The car commanded the roads, yet it served me. I smiled. Could Walt be made to command and serve? Perhaps he was to make yet another deposit on this day!

I pulled into the lot at exactly 7:00PM. Walt watched me drive in. I shut down the Z and bounded out of the car, my skirt swirling about me. The heat rising off the pavement was especially noticeable after the car had been blowing its cooled gentle wind pleasantly on my inner thighs.

"Hi, Walt! Made it just in time. Hope you weren't getting concerned about your car," I said with a smile.

"Not at all, Kid. In fact I was just thinking that I should have told you we could swap cars in the morning. It would have been a lot easier for you. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier!" Walt seemed sincere, but he also seemed to be genuinely appreciative of my appearance at the moment. His gaze slowly rose from my sandals, up my legs, past my short hemline to my chest, then on up to my face and hair, and back to my eyes. "You're a beautiful sight at the end of the day, Kid."

And it was nice to note that he actually looked me in the eyes. There are many guys out there who couldn't even tell you if I have eyes, never mind what color!

Walt turned and said good night to last of his employees. Then he returned his attention to me and remarked, "Just let me put the locks on the doors so I don't get any last minute stragglers coming in. I'll be right with you, Kid."

Walt went out to the service bays, and left me alone temporarily in the showroom. The scent of the rubber once again was filling me up. I could feel a tenseness building under my skirt and I became conscious of becoming a little moist. I pulled my skirt up a little higher to expose just a bit more leg.

Soon Walt reappeared from his closing rounds. He had the keys to my Triumph on a long piece of lightweight chain. Playfully, he wrapped the chain around my wrists as he was about to hand me the keys. I guess he immediately sensed my arousal as he did so.

"So, Amy, a little bit of tingle at the prospects of chain, huh?" Walt winked at me.

I have no idea if Walt truly picked up on my signals, or if he just got lucky fumbling for something flirtatious to say. It really doesn't matter. He hit a bull's eye!

"Walt, it's all this rubber. The fragrance is a tang of excitement. It's making me crazy, and that chain was kinda the last temptation." I was quivering both from need and from a fear that I was pushing Walt away with my forthrightness. I wanted Walt to command and perform. I shouldn't be too obvious!

Walt immediately approached me. He walked me backwards to a tire display and bound my hands behind my back with the chain, passing the chain through the center of the tires. I was fastened to the biggest pair of tires I had ever seen. I could actually lay back with my spine arched on the treads of the upright tires. The arch pointed my erect nipples to the florescent ceiling lights.

Walt kissed me, a bit gentle at first, but warmed up and reacted to my animalistic responses; soon we were lunging at each other's throats with our tongues.

Walt's hands began to explore my body. I cupped my breasts with his hands through my tank top, and soon he moved underneath the top to pinch my bare nipples with his callused hands. He pushed the top up to expose my heated tits, but he couldn't remove the shirt entirely because of the way my wrists were tied. Having the shirt pushed up under my neck gave the sensation of further bondage, and I responded voraciously.

Walt moved down on my hot, expectant body. He took my left tit in his mouth, and explored every square inch with his tongue. With his left hand, the rolled the nipple extending out from my right mound.

Slowly, Walt moved his right hand down my body; he ran his hand down my thigh and back up, running up under my skirt. When he found those wet pussy lips, all hot and steaming, with no panties to interfere in his quest, he became more enlivened and expectant. An appreciative grunt escaped his throat.

Walt moved his face down to my soft bush and began licking around the mound of trimmed hair, sending a shudder of anticipation through me. But he didn't progress to actually licking my cunt. I was squirming with desire and keen expectation.

Walt removed his face and looked up at me.

"Amy, this is exactly what I want. And I can't take any chances on your changing your mind at just the wrong moment," Walt whispered. There was certain playfulness in his voice, and a bit of earnestness. "I'll have to make sure you stay where I want you."

Walt disappeared into the shop for a moment and reappeared carrying a length of rope. Immediately, he set about tying my ankles in place, then, not being completely satisfied with my positioning, he moved up my legs and also tied my knees individually. Before securing the final knots, he spread my legs far apart. The result must have been beckoning. I could see little but the ceiling, but Walt evidently had just what he wanted. And I was taking pleasure in the entire scenario.

Walt resumed kissing me. He again began gently, commencing with my eyes. Incrementally, he worked his way down to my ankles. Along the way, he undressed himself, occasionally brushing his cock against me. It felt hard, and I could feel it throb as it touched my skin.

Again, Walt returned his attention to my soft bush. He seemed very taken with it. I carefully shave it in such a way as to leave a nice mound of downy hair in front; but I am sure to remove all the hair around my pussy lips. Walt was fascinated with the result, and loitered around my wet love tunnel for a long time.

Walt kept licking and nibbling. He tugged on the hairs with his lips, sending shivers through me. Then he said, "Amy, kid, it appears to me that you need a little more blood flowing around those thighs. Apparently, I haven't given you enough stimulation yet."

I thought Walt had gone crazy or something. I'd never been more ready for a good fucking than I was right then. What in the world did he expect? Then I found out!

Walt used his leather belt, and began to gently "whip" me around the thighs and pussy. He didn't hit hard enough to leave any marks, although at that point I don't believe I would have given a shit. This was the first time I had ever been dominated like this, and the feeling was invigorating and thrilling.

I looked straight up at the ceiling. In the periphery of my vision, I could see the movement of the belt, and began to anticipate its landing on my skin. With every tender whip, a little tinge of tangy pain flickered through my thighs and pussy. Hot blood was pumping, and love juices were flowing.

I could stand it no longer.

My pussy was convulsing in a rhythmic pulse. My cunt lips were lashing out, opening and closing, trying to grab on to anything that was near. I needed Walt's hard cock inside of me. There was no waiting to be tolerated.

"Fuck me, damn it, Walt, Fuck me now. Fuck me hard! FUCK ME!!!"

Walt obliged. He put a tool inside of me that was the hardest, fattest, longest cock I have ever had. He pumped and humped and pushed and gyrated until I exploded. Not once, but twice. He kept on fucking me, grabbing my ass and bouncing me around wherever he wanted me. I could sense hot juices running down my thighs. My whole body turned into one big pussy, grabbing at that iron rod of Walt's.

Then Walt came. "Christ!"

He filled me with his cum. I could feel the hot jizz shoot inside me, and then slowly drip down my thighs. Walt rubbed the creamy sap into my hot skin.

After our breathing returned to normal, Walt untied me. But he continued to chastise me and told me that if I ever parked in a puddle of broken glass again, the punishment would have to be a little more severe.

"Kid, there's always blindfolds and gags, you know." His eyes sparkled as a smile played on his mouth. "Maybe a rubber gag ball would be a good idea!"

I felt another shiver of anticipation.

It turns out I didn't need my car that evening after all. Walt drove me home in his Z. I invited him in for a drink. And as long as he was so nice to have introduced me to the aphrodisiatic properties of rubber, I felt it only right to reciprocate.

I never did get into the pool or my bikini. I did, however, break in that leather halter. And I got out a pair of leather boots with some serious heels.

And the next day, when Walt dropped me at work, I knew I would have to go back to his shop to retrieve my car later that afternoon. "This could be the start of a wonderful cycle," I thought to myself.

I was exhilarated. All of my customers at the bank got an extra big smile that morning. And, oh yes, I've pretty much given up wearing panties in air conditioning.

useraeo
useraeo
1 Followers