The Titty Fuck Revenge

Story Info
A man tries to show who's the master in the bedroom.
1.7k words
4.18
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers

We came home late from London and I was feeling pretty tired as I sat on the settee in my new girlfriends house. She was a big girl who loved her sex and over the past week she had rode me to exhaustion.

It was three times a night with her, sometimes if I liked it or not. One night after draining me for the third time she somehow managed to get me up once again. "I can't" I groaned, "my balls are empty, I won't be able to cum!"

"I don't care if you can't cum, I just want a hard cock inside me!" With that she mounted me and bounced away on my ailing body, not stopping until she had brought herself off and surprisingly eked out the final drops of my drained testicles.

She fell back on the settee beside me and blurted "I'm exhausted!" I was not exactly in the mood but thought I would fuck her anyway. I knew if I didn't make the first move she would and I didn't want to come over as some limp dick who couldn't keep up with her.

In reality It was the first time I didn't really want what was offered. I thought of saying, "not tonight Wendy," but here was my chance to screw her when she was not up for it.

We went upstairs together and ceremoniously stripped. We kissed on the bed and I could sense that the tiredness in my body was going to have its effect as I didn't harden as much as I would have liked.

Wendy lay back on the bed, an arm behind her head, her legs splayed with one raised knee. Her other hand was between her legs lightly stroking the hair on her pussy. Her whole posture and facial expression silently said, "I want fucking," and so like any good man I prepared to do my duty.

I got up between her legs and rubbed my semi stiff cock on her fanny lips. She lightly purred as my cock head parted her furrow up to her clitoris and gently rocked back and forth. My cock went ridged and I was ready to plunge into her.

Wendy suddenly came to life despite our tiring day. "Come on, fuck me good and hard," she demanded and like a good boy I got ready to mount her.

Something made me stop. "Hang on," I thought to myself, I'm going to have some fun.

With that thought malevolently in mind I moved up and straddled her body placing my cock in her cleavage. She instantly took up the challenge and pushed her ample boobs together, surrounding my cock. I humped her tits, thrusting in and along her dry cleavage.

She looked up and smiled as my hand went back and softy rubbed between her legs. My purple head peeked out of her breast cave almost poking her throat as I thrust myself forward, my balls pushing up her cushions from below.

Her head looked down and her long tongue reached out to lightly tease my cock head. I groaned with pleasure removing my hand from her pussy and licked her wetness from my fingers. I wanted to be more assertive as nothing I did seemed to phase her.

I decided to up my game and grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her boobs making them fall away slightly giving me a view of my hard length.

I pinned her wrists above her head and held them there as my free hand went to my cock.

I pulled my fore skin right back and rubbed the gleaming purple bell end on the areolar of one tit. Circulating around her nipple before forcing the hardening nipple down the eye of my cock.

Her face was one of submissiveness as she quietly said, "That's nice." Despite the compliment I had a feeling she didn't approve, which made me more determined to pleasure myself with my cock on her tits.

I rubbed each nipple alternately and my cock began to strain, anointing the nipples with a small deposit of pre-cum. I rubbed the small drops of my sperm into her areolar as I continued my circular motions.

I went back to humping her boobs with my prick back in her cleavage. She now looked down at my teetering cock with an apprehension. I became more urgent with my cock strokes, my balls sweeping into her cleavage as my penis head started to stab her throat.

A wave of dominance came over me and I moved further up her body with power and humiliation on my on my mind. I decided she was going to take it wether she wanted it or not!

I lent forward and fed her my cock and she obediently opened her mouth and started to suck. I moved back and forth gently fucking her mouth her hands still pinned above her head leaving a free hand to tweak her nipples.

At last I was getting the upper hand. I realised I had been obediently fucking Wendy to her liking. At her time, In her position, in her bed. Like any man I was grateful to do her anyhow she pleased but now it was my turn to call the shots.

An evil grin spread over my face as I slowly forced fed my cock to the back of her throat. Her eyes were wide with apprehension as I rested my cock head in her moist mouth. Her nose snorting as she was forced to breath through it.

I gently pulled back and started to fuck her mouth slowly demanding she took more and more of my hard length. I smiled as she started to gag and pulled out to let her splutter. As soon as she stopped though I force fed her my cock again. I groaned with pleasure and in my delirium let go of her hands.

I lent over her head and grasped the headboard. I felt in the mood to abuse and belittle her more forcing her again to suck at my cock.

She moved down the bed from under me trying to escape her face fucking. I kept her face pinned to the pillow with my deeply embedded cock. She somehow managed to get a hand up and push on my stomach to stop me forcing myself too far down her throat.

I carried on with my little thrusts enjoying my power over her but the more excited and ravenous I became the more she was able to move. I wanted to cum in her mouth and on my terms but my reverie was making me lose control.

We moved around the bed as she struggled to get out from beneath me with my prick still skewered down her mouth.

She managed to get her hand on my cock and with it some control of just how far I was thrusting into her mouth. I looked down to see she had expertly got a hold of hold of my cock just below the head and was wanking me with a tiny two fingered short shuffle.

I was still determined to be sadistic and ream the back of her throat but suddenly I found I couldn't move forward. She had gripped me hard by the foreskin.

The tussle just aroused me more and I began to become aware that I might just be able to cum on my terms.

I was going to force feed her my cum and it was going to be when I wanted. At that very moment the battle took a turn in her favour. She gripped me by the balls!

I cried out as she pulled me out of her and led me down the bed smiling. "Wendy! please!" I cried but she kept a firm hold of me as she got onto her knees.

"Now its my turn bitch!" She laughed and I had to dance to her tune.

I began a strangled moan and went into the strangest of positions to preserve my balls.

She held me there by the balls for a while letting me know who was boss, pulling me up down, side to side as I squealed and tried to push her away.

Surprisingly she pulled my cock to her mouth and started to work on me with her fingers and tongue.

I was completely in her control as she sucked on my cock pulling me back and forth by my aching balls. Her tongue speeded up along with her miniature two fingered wank.

I tried in vain to keep control and stop myself from cumming but she now had me at her mercy as I resolutely stiffened to cum.

Again she made snorting noises through her nose as my enflamed cock was filling her mouth. I tried to force my cock to the back of her throat again but the relentless hard grip she had on my balls was too painful. I meekly surrendered.

She sucked and wanked my cock and I burst into her mouth, flooding her instantly with my spunk. My balls ached with each spurt as she gobbled quickly to swallow my seed. Again and again she took each shot, squeezing my balls as if to milk every drop from them.

She was struggling to keep me in her mouth but continued wanking and sucking every drop out of me while snorting for breath.

Her hand came off my balls by the fifth spurt and I smiled in relief as I streamed into her full mouth. She gurgled as the sixth spurt from my throbbing cock made her gag and she surprisingly had to spit my cum out. My cock was free leaving the rest of my ejaculate to weakly dribble over her tits.

She coughed and held out a hand for the tissues. I handed them to her as she spluttered, me still cumming on her tis albeit in a dribble.

She spat into the tissues and cleared her throat of my thick produce.

"Sorry" She said, to my surprise through her well coated mouth.

"Why?" I said in disbelief.

"Well it's not a very nice thing to do, spitting out your cum." she explained. "Hope your balls are alright, I want more out of them later!"

I laughed and collapsed on the bed. "Wendy!" I groaned, "You want more?"

"Oh yes, I love you in that dominant mood, I defiantly want more that!"

It looked like I had made a rod for my own back.

Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers