The Titty War

Story Info
My powers where what lead me to study physics...
3.5k words
3.73
36.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

First off let me just say that I'm going to skip over a lot of details in this story. It's not that I'm lazy but the fact of the matter is that this is a very long and complicated story and if I were to write it all out this would be a novel instead of a short story. Besides which a lot of the details that are vital to the story are incredibly boring and technical. Just the background would require a thorough background in physics and the background itself would likely spark a few physicists to write new papers of their own theorizing about how it happens.

To make a long story short I have powers. Basically I can stop time. Or rather I can accelerate myself so fast that while I experience about 5 minutes the rest of the world experiences about one one-hundredth of a second. The physics at that speed get a little wonkey as I'm approaching the speed of light. Suffice it to say I can still operate a film camera due to the complex nature of light acting as both wave and particle but not a digital one. Also gravity affects me as if I were operating at normal speed but from my perception slows for everything else. For example, if someone across the room drops a glass then I accelerate that glass seems to freeze in mid-air; but if I accelerate a glass with me and drop it when I'm at super speed it falls to my perception at normal speed and too fast for anyone else to see.

Are you confused yet? Good. It took me years of study and a lot of experimentation to figure all this out.

One of the few down sides to having powers like mine are that after a while they get boring. Hard to imagine I know; I certainly never thought I would get bored with using powers but it happened just the same. Fact of the matter is that once I had done everything conceivable as far as pranks and spying on naked girls was concerned it got a bit tedious. Where's the challenge in trying to sweet talk a girl into bed with you when you can do literally anything you can think of to her without her knowledge or any consequences.

My powers where what lead me to study physics which in turn lead me to spending 7 years in a tech school getting my PhD in theoretical physics.

I know this may come as a shock to some of you but there are very few babes at a tech school. Not to over simplify things but there were three basic female body types at my school. First off you have the small girls; they are skinny and flat-chested and generally remind you of a 12 year old but overall they are the cutest girls on campus. The second group are the ones with one good asset; they have either good butts or good boobs but not both and they lack the make-up skills to be considered hot. Overall they are the hottest but even the best only rank around a 7. The final group is a bit more diverse; they're what I like to call the ugly girls. Be it acne, completion or fat these girls are below the radar of even the most desperate guys and fortunately they don't factor into this story. There are also a handful of attractive girls (statistically there has to be) but there are only a handful throughout the whole school so they don't rate their own group.

I never thought my fun would spark a campus wide war with a simple prank but once it started it was just too fun throwing gas on the fire to start. I am sorry for some of the things that resulted from it...the lives ruined. That being said I do not for a second regret what I did. I wanted some petty revenge and a little entertainment and I got both in magnitudes that I never even imagined.

It all started with me trying to start an argument between two girls I knew. Overall I liked both these girls as friends but each had cock-blocked me in the past so I was out for just a little petty revenge against them. I certainly didn't want to hurt either girl but I wanted them to argue and I hoped to spark a catfight. I thought it was a long shot that a fight would happen but after all hope springs eternal.

After years of exploring my powers I had basically done just about everything I could think of when it came to using them to mess with people. There was no challenge to it and I just can't resist a challenge. So I decided to make things a bit more complicated...I wanted to make the girls do all the work and build up to a fight themselves. I was just going to give the initial push to get them started.

Like every other person in America I was aware that most women are self-conscience about their appearance. A few quick Google searches let me know a few more detail about it and I quickly formulated a plan. From what I read it seemed that breast envy was a huge problem with most young woman but also far more taboo than weight or acne issues so few women would even admit to having it. From what I read it doesn't even matter how big or small they are, women simply want breasts different from what they have and furthermore they are envious of their friends' breasts. I decide to test this out with these two girls.

I suppose now I should tell you a bit more about these two girls I keep mentioning. Both of them fall into that category of girls with one good feature.

Stephanie was only about 5 foot tall and I'm guessing about 115lbs give or take. She had a cute round face and a button nose and just overall reminded me of a little sister. I wasn't sure at the time but I thought she was probably a virgin. I came to find out that she wore a b-cup but stuffed it and really should have been an A-cup. Despite all this cuteness surrounding her she had one killer feature...her ass. It was an amazing bubble butt that just about every guy on campus drooled over. And a fair number of girls too for that matter.

Kait was the exact opposite. She was closer to 5 foot 8 and I'm guessing maybe 130 pounds. Whereas Stephanie had the whole sweet and innocent thing going on, Kait acted like a slut without going all the way and getting mad when anyone even hinted that she was a slut. She was rather pale and her face was somewhat feline (not necessarily a bad thing). Her breasts were double-D's but she had such a small frame that they looked even bigger. She had no ass or hips and from the way she dressed she seemed to be thin. When she'd first come to college she really had me thin and trim but the freshmen 15 had left her a little pudgy. She wore larger t-shirts to accommodate her large breast which hid her pudgy belly.

The two girls were best friends and housemates. The girls were basically sisters so I knew going in that it would be a challenge to drive those two apart. I figured that if I could drive those two apart over breast envy I could do just about anything I wanted to.

My plan was simple...I just had to make the two girls hate each other because of their breasts. I needed Kait to think that big boobs were so amazing and that girls with small breasts are inferior and not real women. And I needed to convince Stephanie that small boobs were better and that girls with big boobs were vain and vapid and relied on nothing but their chests to get ahead in life.

It really was the easiest thing in the world with my powers. So easy that it shouldn't have even worked. But it did. I simply had to steal both girls' bras and leave a note with each of them to convince them that they were better than their best friend. I don't remember exactly what I wrote in each note and I really don't feel like trying to reconstruct it now.

I started with Stephanie. I saw her walking around in the student union building on campus. I simply froze time (not an altogether accurate description but you understand), walked up to her and removed her top and bra. I was very surprised to find the stuffing in her bra, I thought she actually filled a B-cup but apparently not. I shoved her bra into my backpack and put her shirt back on and made sure her outward appearance was the same as when I started. Then I quickly scribbled a note and slipped it into her pocket, then walked away and unfroze time.

The basic jist of the note I gave her was that I was a member of the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee, a group on campus trying to promote the ideal that small breasted women were inherently better then large breasted women. It went on to say that I was trying to recruit her. I told her that I wanted her to realize her potential and stop trying to hide who she was. That wearing a bra and especially stuffing one was a subconscious desire to hide her breast size and that that was the wrong attitude. I said that I had taken her bra as a push to help her and encouraged her to forgo wearing one from now on. It ended by saying that if she wore a bra tomorrow I would know she wasn't interested but if she didn't it would show that she wanted to join the Committee. I added a PS that I would return her bra the next day either way.

I kept an eye on her and about 2 minutes after I unfroze time she got a very confused look on her face and her hands moved to her chest. I took that to mean she realized that her bra was gone. She looked around nervously seeing if anyone noticed. She looked around at the floor as if she expected to find it just lying on the floor or something. It took her nearly 5 minutes after she first realized her bra was gone for her to find the note I hid in her pocket. I saw her read it then she glanced around again before hurrying out of the building. All things considered it was well worth the effort just to watch that show. I left the building as well in search of Kait for a repeat performance.

I found Kait walking across campus about 20 minutes after my encounter with Stephanie. Kait posed a slightly bigger problem but I had expected something like it to happen so I was prepared. When I found her I think she was on her way to the gym. Certainly she was planning on going to the gym at some point in the near future (maybe after her next class or something) based solely on her outfit.

Just like with Stephanie I froze time and proceeded to take her top off. Kait was actually wearing 2 sports bras at that time; I'm guessing she needed 2 of them to hold her in place while she worked out. It pushed the boundaries to try to convince Stephanie that I could remove her bra without her noticing and without cutting it off but I suppose it is possible...but there was no way anyone could believe I could get Kait's sports bras off her without her noticing. So I did what any sane person would do and simply cut them both off. Not off all together but I cut the straps so that when time resumed her bras would both simply fall out of her shirt. Kait didn't have any pockets in her outfit so I slipped the note into her bag.

In my letter to her I told Kait that I represented a group called Boobalicious that was working to promote the ideal that real women had real breasts. I told her that I wanted to recruit her and that I had snuck up behind her and cut her bras off to encourage her to go all natural. I followed that up by saying that I understood the reasons she couldn't go braless very often but told her that she shouldn't try to hide her big breasts by squeezing them into a constricting sports bra anymore. I followed by telling her that the best thing to wear would be push-up bras to enhance her natural assets even further. Finally I told her that if she was interested in joining Boobalicious she should wear a push-up bra to class tomorrow. If not then we would assume she wasn't interested. I added a PS that I was sorry for ruining her bras and included a gift card to Victoria's Secret with the note.

I was kinda expecting Kait's reaction to be a lot bigger then Stephanie's for all the obvious reasons. I wasn't disappointed. When I unfroze time the reaction was immediate and spectacular. She shrieked and covered her chest with her hands as if she expected her shirt to come off to. She looked around wildly to see who did it to her but of course she didn't realize it was me and all she really accomplished was to draw attention to herself and keep it there long enough for everyone to realize that the busty slut was braless.

Kait bent over to grab the remnants of her bras off the sidewalk. That was a mistake. Even though she had no ass to speak of, tech school guys are desperate and the second she bent over a guy walking by slapped her ass so hard she almost fell on her face. She grabbed her bras and ran crying into the nearest building and straight into the bathroom. Using my powers I checked the bathroom to make sure she was alone in there then I waited patiently hiding in a stall while listening to her sob in the next stall over.

After about 15 minutes I heard her unzip her bag and a few seconds later she found the note I left her. She stopped sobbing and I knew she was reading it so I went ahead and snuck out of the girl's bathroom. I stuck around outside for a while until she finally came out. Her eyes were dry and she was no longer covering her chest. So I was guessing she took my note's message to heart. I still didn't know about Stephanie but I was pretty sure that Kait was ready to jump on the big boob band-wagon and start feeling superior to small breasted girls.

After that there really wasn't much to do. It was all up to them now and whether or not they'd take the bait. I was pretty worked up though so after that I wondered around campus until I found one of the handful of hotties around and used my powers to play around with her and get off. Then I went home for the day and had a good night's sleep.

I woke up bright and early the next morning hoping to see the fruits of my labors. As I said I wasn't really expecting it to work on Stephanie but I thought it might work on Kait. And Kait was in my first class of the day. I was the first to arrive at the classroom and since I knew Kait always sat in the back corner I positioned myself next to where I expected her. I wanted a good view if Kait did decide to join "Boobalicious".

Class started but Kait wasn't there yet. I was beginning to think she wasn't going to show up when she walked in about 10 minutes late. She definitely wanted to join Boobalicious. Her entrance cause a bit of a distraction when she walked in; she was dressed in a low cut white tank top, skinny jeans, 4 inch wedges...and a hot pink, clearly visible, padded pushup bra.

"Wow! Nice outfit. What's the occasion?" I whispered to her once attention had returned to the teacher.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to show off the twins a little." She said with a little giggle.

Holy shit she was starting to act like an airheaded bimbo already. I'd never expected anything like that. In hindsight though, this foreshadowed what would eventually happen.

OK I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pull away from the story for a minute because this next part always seems to confuse people. I don't get laid very often. I am not a particularly confident person when it comes to women.

Most people seem to assume that I rape women when I freeze time to the point where I don't get tempted by a pair of nice tits. This is entirely false. Skipping over the whole ethical issue here, it's just not logistically possible. I can only pause time for about 5 minutes from my perception. Not enough time to have sex. Furthermore the girl won't react at all; no muscle contractions, no getting wet, no reaction at all. Thanks to my powers I can work very well and very confidently behind the scenes but in normal time with women I'm not very good. I never seemed to have mastered the art of flirting. I was no virgin but I wasn't raking in the poontang. That was my motivation for what was to come; not revenge or as a prank. I was thinking with my dick and I make no apologies for that.

I have no idea what happened in class that day because I spent the entire class flirting with Kait. Normally she was a fairly intelligent person (most people at a Tech school are) but that day she was acting more like the ditzes I knew in high school. Apparently if you can make a girl think about nothing but her own breasts all night she'll start to become and airheaded bimbo. Good to know, right?

I'm not usually very good at flirting but that time I apparently was much better than usual. Either that or she'd been bimbified enough to go after anything with a cock. She was very responsive to my advances and by the end of class we agreed to go back to her house instead of going to our next classes.

When we got to her place I froze time to make a quick search of Kait and Stephanie's rooms. I checked Kait's room first and found a Victoria's Secret bag with 4 brand new push up bras and matching thongs. She'd obviously decided to use the gift card I gave her (which I stole in the first place). Stephanie's room on the other hand had no obvious indications that she was planning on joining the Committee. Oh well. One is convert is better than none.

I resumed normal time and Kait and I moved to the couch and began making out. She was good. As I said earlier, she was a bit slutty though she hardly ever went all the way. Practice makes perfect and she'd practiced this part a lot.

Things were getting hot and heavy on her couch. I'd gotten her out of her shirt and shoes when I suggested we move to her bedroom. She smiled and said that wouldn't be necessary. I was a little disappointed by that thinking I wasn't going to get it in. But then she continued...she thought it would be "like way hotter" to have sex on the coffee table. She went on to say she'd always wanted to but had always been too scared of getting caught. I asked her why she wasn't afraid now but she interrupted me by sticking her tongue back in my mouth.

The next part is rather personal so I won't go into detail. If you've had sex you can just use your imagination and if you haven't then nothing I say can really describe it; if you're really that curious you can just Google sex on a coffee table. Moving on.

We were both naked, I was on my back on the table while she rode me cowgirl style. I was getting close to cumming and since I didn't have a condom I was about to lift her off me to pull out when suddenly...

I heard a scream on looked up (from my position I had to tilt my head back as if I were looking straight up if I had been upright). Stephanie was standing in the front door staring at Kait and me. At that moment I lost control and accidentally blew my load still inside Kait.

To be continued...

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers