The Toast

Story Info
Two women's fantasy begins with dinner.
522 words
3.05
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have agreed to meet for dinner at one of the nicer dining establishments in the area. Lace and I walk in together wearing selections from our sexiest dresses. We spot our two new friends, already seated at a secluded table at the far end of the room. The table has a fantastic view of the ocean, fresh flowers as a centerpiece, and a long linen tablecloth. They rise, introductions are made, hands are gingerly kissed, and many smiles are exchanged in between the small talk and menu perusal. The waiter arrives, collects our order and returns with a bottle of wine.

After a bit of small talk, a toast is offered from our male companions... "to friends".... the wineglass is barely steadied on the table when Lace and I look at each other and a silent "do you feel what I feel?" look is communicated....

I feel a firm hand resting on my thigh; rubbing and slowly traveling upward...the conversation begins to break from four to just two. I realize, that I am being talked to in a somewhat lower than normal speaking voice from my dinner companion (although this is not necessary as no one has been seated that close to our table yet).... I look over at Lace and observe the same scenario, all the while, the hand on my thigh is slowly traveling upward.

The temperature in the room seems to rise with each movement of the hand, which is now resting at the top of my thigh. Another toast is proposed from my dinner companion, just to me, "to us"...we both sip, he places his glass on the table, reaches for mine and does the same...and with that movement he takes the opportunity to lean a little closer and softly kisses my cheek. The fingers are now more eager and searching, a pleased look flushes his face as he realizes that this is going to be easier than he thought...

Being the naughty girls that we are….Lace and I have both worn thigh high stockings and no panties this evening. Fingers tease me, my wetness is being moved all over, a finger grazes my clit and I lose my breath, just for an instant.... a finger begins to enter me, …slowly,… I am soaking wet by this time, making the insertion of another finger effortless, the slow yet deliberate stroking, the talking (which has now taken a decidedly sensual direction), the temperature in the room, the wine...have all combined to make a very nice aphrodisiac. I try to gain some composure and glance at Lace, her eyes are now closed and I notice her lips are clamped...

I recognize this "look", and before I know it, I am doing the same. We are both being brought to orgasm by two men we have never met before! When I begin breathing again and open my eyes, my companion is discreetly licking his fingers and pouring more wine into everyone's glass. At that moment, our waiter arrives with our salads, another bottle of wine and leaves....Lace and I pick up our wineglasses and offer a toast "to lovers"...